Religion

Why do "Christians"(Catholics) worship this wolf in sheep's clothing and follow/participate in the catholic church's rules, rituals, and ceremonies? Explain to me what any of this has to do with the lord Jesus Christ and his word. I'm a Protestant.

Other urls found in this thread:

earlychristianwritings.com/text/martyrdompolycarp-lightfoot.html
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1288856
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_popes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>christian

Catholics are not christians, they believe the virgin marry is the queen of all angels. its a very bent and distorted vision of what is originally said on the bible.

tl;dr

>Worship
Oh my fucking sides XDDDXDD
>catholic are not christians
>sola scriptura
Spicy memes lolkek :DDDD

Catholics have a very distorted interpretation of the Bible and their beliefs on who and what is considered a divinity is quite fascinating to say the least.

>Catholics worship the pope

every fucking time. Im going to assume its a troll from now on. Seriously, the amount of times i see "CATHOLICS WORSHIP X (that isnt Jesus)" from protestants is really fucking annoying.

Its like pastors lie to their faces on purpose

>I'm a Protestant.

ahahahahaha, nigga shouldn't you be collecting money for Israel.

The wolf literally gets worshipped by millions of catholcocks

Why would I give money to those jew globalists?

Is this is worship then 99,999999% of Americans worshiped a president once a while. Learn2dogma faget XDXD

Matt 16:13,20

Why protesties dont do eucaristic, like Luke 22:19, said, not enough bread and wine or what?

You mutilate your children, so you're honorary kikes.

Many of my family members have images of the old pope in their homes and many other wolfs.

Tell me what the Bible says in regards to the worship and creation of false idols and images?

Look at his nose and ears I smell juden

Why do Protties ignore the Bible?

It tells you to eat Jesus's flesh and blood for eternal life, tells you that there is no sola Scriptura and that everyone at the time venerate saints and shit.

Even Christians

>earlychristianwritings.com/text/martyrdompolycarp-lightfoot.html

Why do Early Christian worship human remains

Daily reminder that post-messiah Judaism is (literally) Christianity, meaning the true Israel is the spiritual body of Christendom.

That modern Judaism is properly called Talmudism, which has its origins in Pharisaism and is the ideological opposite of pre-Christian-era Judaism.

That Talmudism/Pharisaism is the richest ideological firmament for Satanism, which found its purest expression in the act of crucifying Christ as urged and committed by the Pharisees of the time.

That modern "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) generally originated in Khazaria, but have lived internationally, intermarried, and converted (both in and out) for so long as to have no discernible genetic or familial heritage.

That the "13th Tribe" and "Ashkenazim" racial memes are Hasbara psyops designed specifically to justify the current occupation of Palestine known as "Israel," as well as employ a political parry silencing anyone who names the "Jew" or criticizes their activities as being a racist. There is no "Jewish race."

That the extortion at the Temple - whom Jesus drove out and excoriated - was promoted and conducted by the Pharisees of the day; that the modern day extortion employed by the same "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) via the Federal Reserve and similar monetary and usurious banking rackets are spiritually identical in form, function, and nature of perpetrator.

That the Holocaust (TM) is designed to subvert Christ as the preeminent messianic sacrifice, and in supplanting Christ as messiah replace Him with Talmudic satanism disguised as "Judaism."

That if you don't know the above, and much more, you have a long way to go before you are "red-pilled."

Ignoring my questions, I see

Part of the Catholic Church's ceremonies involves venerating saints and relics.

Hey...early Christians do it and even the Jews in NT times

This shows how History is against the Protestant

Why do you believe in our books then?

She is the Queen of Heaven, and we don't worship her. We venerate her. Jesus loved his mother very much, why is is so bad to love her too?

Sorry those books belong to us Anglo Catholics. We are the true Rome

As far as the pope is concerned, he is not worshipped and I frankly can't stand the guy. What rituals are you talking about? As far as having statues and icons, it is like having family pictures on display. You don't worship them, but you take comfort from them.

The Pope is merely living up to the cuck ideals of Christianity. If anything, he does us a massive service by showing Christianity for what it really is, a suicidal, nihilistic cult

They dont worship him.

That's not how the papacy works

Worshiping idols or images is bad, but no catholic worship it.

Why are they so obsessed with imagery and saints? "Do not worship any other gods besides me.” Do not make idols of any kind, whether in the shape of birds or animals or fish. You must never worship or bow down to them, for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God who will not share your affection with any other god! "(Exodus 20:3-5 NLT)
>our

How can christianism be nihilist?

>Catholics are not christians

Remember that whenever Christcucks act as if they were responsible for anything in Europe before the 16th century, including the crusades.

Veneration is not the same as worshipping.

Remember that the Ark of the Covenant haf two cherubins in it

You don't worship Mary the mother of god? Why did I always hear this at church then?

>act as if they were responsible
Lol

Evangelical monkey detected. Catholics are the original christians, deal with it.

>veneration
"For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus" (1 Tim. 2:5).

Good. Another verse mentioning this implies that if we follow your logic, that all illustrations of things are bad.

But this is retarded and Jews of the NT period do venerate OT patriarchs. It is strange that such a idolatrous thing was never critiqued by any NT author or Jesus.

OT prohibition of "idols" take place within a context where the deity is believed to be somehow present and within the image itself. The only thing that Christians believe that is like this is regarding the Eucharist

Dumbfuck, Saints don't negotiate shit for you like a mediator

>Catholics worship the pope
>this is what protestants actually think

>Why do "Christians"(Catholics) worship this wolf in sheep's clothing

habit.

> Explain to me what any of this has to do with the lord Jesus Christ and his word

not much luckily, the best parts of catholicism are the things it absorbed from European paganism, which is like 75% of it.

Jesus was a proto-communist demented millenarian who thought the world will end soon and preache insane shit like love your enemies, abandon your wealth and such.

We don't worship her. We honor her as Theotokos, or God bearer. She was the carrier of God's human nature made manifest in Jesus.

Did any line imply Mary is God?

Because I don't recall entreating someone else to help me as idolatrous

This is true. We ask for Mary to pray for us, just like we might ask a friend to pray for us.

>Catholics are the original Christians
Why do you guys always claim claim to be the true followers of Christ then worship saints?

Jesus is referring to Peter's confession of faith in that scripture, not Peter himself.

Those guys do it. Just read the Martydom of Polycarp and see how his dead remains are described or even his flesh when he is still alive

Sorry but if you are not High Church, you are a heretic

We don't worship saints. They are are honored for their their actions and devotion to Christ. We can ask for their prayers for us, but worship them, no way.

Your protestant pastors deceive you, honestly.

>the virgin marry is the queen of all angels

She is the Mother of God, no?

You'll have to get specific in terms of

>rituals and ceremonies

if you want me to answer that. Why do we listen to the pope? He's the vicar of Christ. He's here to guide us to Christ, he's a bishop. Do you deny bishops as well? They've been around since the times of the apostles.

John 21:16

Again Jesus said, “Simon son of John, do you love me?” He answered, “Yes, Lord, you know that I love you.” Jesus said, “Take care of my sheep.”

Matthew 16:18-19

And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”

How do you feel about the recent speech from Francis?
libtards are mad as fuck
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1288856

>worship saints
We don't, in fact. They are our role models on how to live a life devoted to Christ. We try to follow in their footsteps. We ask them to pray for us, but we only pray to God. Asking for their intercession is the equivalent of asking your friend to pray for you in a time of need.

Matthew 16:18 (your pic) refers to Peter's confession of faith, not Peter himself.

I don't think this pope is salvagable.
Kill whitey BLM niggers and ISIS dislike LGBT too but they are hardly in tune with our interests

>worship

why start with no subtlety?

>they believe the virgin marry is the queen of all angels
no
>Catholics have a very distorted interpretation of the Bible
bible is full of contradictions and the Catholics have been addapted (more or less) to them
>Tell me what the Bible says in regards to the worship and creation of false idols and images?
Nobody belive that a saint is God is just people that were near to God, is more against other religions and polytheism

The first few centuries of Christianity was centered on the Eucharistic meal. All the early churches practiced a Mass like ceremony. The Bishop of Rome was left in charge after Peter. There were too many sects in the universal Church so the Church of Rome unified all that it could.

>Why are they so obsessed with imagery and saints? "Do not worship any other gods besides me.”

why are you so obsessed with old jewish shit from the old testament?

Jesus absolved us of all the old testament jewry shit.

stop being a goyim

>you goyim should be more like muzzies and take your "holy" book literaly
religion is inherently mistical. Even if the apostoles could make sense of the divine inspiration, there was no way for them to acurately express the truth they "saw".

tell me what bible says about the old testment

It along with Orthodoxy is the oldest form of Christianity with a direct unbroken line from Christ's apostles. It has built in legitimacy.

Catholics go to church to receive Sacraments. Because any idiot who's barely literate can read the bible and any handful of idiots can gather in a room every Sunday and have dancing Bible study. Only the Catholic and Orthodox churches can dispense sacraments, which is basically why you go to Church.

Filthy heretics.

>rituals aren't Christian

t. never read the old testament

are you stupid , queen ? everyone who does the will of the father is jesus his brother sister mother , there are no queens , queen is a human title

Wow thats really what the cuck Anglicans are teaching people about Matthew? Pathetic.

Being Catholic is like believing the Marvel Cinematic Universe is true and any new films they make have always been true too,

It must be very surreal for older Catholics. Like, if my parents were Catholics, they'd actually remember the day they had to start believing that Mary ascended bodily into heaven rather than dying like a normal person (1st November 1950).

>cuck Anglicans
I'm Antiochian Orthodox. Nice rebuttal though.

>27And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked. 28But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.

>She is the Mother of God, no?
no

protestantism assumes:
1) universal literacy
2) the invention of the printing press

it is stupid

Oh, you're ok then. Apostolic authority and everything.

That verse proceeds with Mary and Jesus' 'brothers' coming to see him

That is akin to: yes but rather... Which is an affirmation of both

>Ich glaube an die heilige katholische Kirche, Gemeinschaft der Heiligen.

Deshalb

>a direct unbroken line from Christ's apostles
That's just an embarrassing claim for anyone to make. How do Catholics and Orthodox explain the vast amounts of time that passed between the life of Jesus and the origins of the New Testament if they say they've always been there? Why did none of them write any of it down?

Those little boys aren't going to fuck themselves

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_popes

We did write it down, idiot. Hell of a lot more legitimate than starting a new church so you can slam some side pussy.

The Pope is the best thing that could have happened to the Orthodox church. Welcome back to the church former members of the Church of Rome.

Right because Anglicanism is so timeless.

>That's just an embarrassing claim for anyone to make.
It's historical. I knew an Orthodox who tried hard to disprove the Bishop of Rome wasn't the direct line of Peter and he eventually accepted that Peter was.

>How do Catholics and Orthodox explain the vast amounts of time that passed between the life of Jesus and the origins of the New Testament if they say they've always been there? Why did none of them write any of it down?
If you've ever taken a world religions class they'll teach you that oral traditions are more accurate than written traditions. Written traditions are not memorized and when they're damaged they're lost. Oral traditions are repeated so often that the whole community knows it.

>We did write it down
Not at the time. Anyone can claim historical figures as their own, especially when all accounts of those figures were created decades or centuries later.

>If you've ever taken a world religions class they'll teach you that oral traditions are more accurate than written traditions.
And anyone who's played Chinese whispers knows that's not the case.

>who's played Chinese whispers knows that's not the case.
Well you can argue that with all the professors in the world.

T H I S

Not really, like an above user said the Orthodox have been trying for centuries to prove that Peter wasn't the founder of the Latin Church and they failed. You're an idiot.

Also you're a complete moron if you think Chinese whispers is anything like passing down oral traditions. And thanks for disrespecting every culture that has used oral traditions.

wtf I hate empirical testing of claims now

>46While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him. 47Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee. 48But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren? 49And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren! 50For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

no exalting to queen everyone is equal

Why do you Catholics deny worshiping me now

On the contrary, anthropologists have found oral traditions are very accurate. You're an idiot Anglican bro.

Sad, you guys are obsessed with them.
Your home is filled with nonsense.

The context shows Jesus using them as examples of ideal behavior

>anthropologists have found oral traditions are very accurate
How would they know?

>Catholics
>Christian
I'm not Christian, but I even know Catholicism has nothing to do with Christianity

Show me one verse is the bible were jesus exalted his own mother , i already showed you 2 where he did not

>Orthodox
Why not just leave the desert ape Gods behind? the Abrahamics are a violent and ignorant trio of cults played against each other for 1000 years now, why be a tool? Life is short, be yourself you stupid fucking ape.

Because they study these people for years.

Where does your tradition come from Anglican? Some arrogant rich guy trying to slam some side pussy?

>saint's are non-sense
what a heretic

>Because they study these people for years.
Oh, years? Great. We're talking about decades here, and crossing language barriers. And what modern people are these that have oral traditions but no writing that we've been monitoring without letting them see our original unaltered copy of the tradition?

I'm serious, I'd be fascinated if such a thing has ever happened and anthropologists have studied it.

>Where does your tradition come from
I'm an atheist, but as far as I've seen all tradition comes from self-interest. Henry wanted a divorce, as you say, and the various helmsmen of the Catholic church wanted opulent luxury.

You said it yourself,

build wall

>I'm an atheist

Great, so you're tradition is degenerate democratic humanism. Good going, thanks for fucking up the West.

The two you showed actually does by using her as an example positively

Mongolians are dumbfucks

Explain this

>you're tradition
I am not

My only tradition is 14/88. The Cuckolics bended the knee last time and they will again.

>worship
Why are Protestants all so fucking retarded? It's honestly stunning.

For christ sake he literally tells his mother and brothers to wait because they have no special status

Hi dad! Don't shame proud mongolian blood and stay comfy as long as you stay with us.

He tells them to wait for a fucking chat m8. And he does it while trying to make a point to a crowd of people. Are you disabled?

The national spirit needs a religion to cement itself within the people. Displeasing the Fuhrer doesn't endanger ones soul, we need religion to recreate religion so that it favors white nationalism.

recreate morality*

Don't use the word "worship" - they'll just focus on that word and ignore anything else you're saying.
Just substitute "worship" with "obey".

Wait because he is busy. He then shows them to be what the disciples ought to be

>Mfw devout protestant

>Inb4 protecuck cuz lesbian pastor xD

I am an Old Catholic. We see the Pope as the Bishop of Rome, but this whole concept of the unfailed dogma is not accepted.

>I'm a Protestant.
Assuming your denomination accepts sola scriptura(like 99% of protestants), which translation of bible do you use? If it's in any way related to KJV remember that source material already had 300-400 meaningful errors(that is errors that may have changed the message of it) between it and the older Latin/Greek versions.

Explain this

earlychristianwritings.com/text/martyrdompolycarp-lightfoot.html