Police state

>Police state
>Just comply or face consequence

Fucking boot lickers. A man literally detonates a bomb in Manhattan, gets into a police shoot out, and is captured alive. Black man resists arrest
>We had no choice! He had to die! He wasn't complying and we clearly weren't trained to handle noncompliant suspects.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KDZez2WMtG4
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-09-20/family-utah-man-was-cosplaying-samurai-champloo-when-shot-killed-by-police/.79007
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It only takes a fraction of a second for a non-compliant criminal to fucking kill you.

Why do you even care?

the irony here is that one group of zogbots is disposing of another group of zogbots. blue niggers removing green niggers.

go be a cop and make the difference you want to see. Where you lead, others will follow.

america is catching us up in the self cucking

youtube.com/watch?v=KDZez2WMtG4

How do those boots taste, goy? Your argument reminds me of what cucks say when confronted with the Snowden leaks - "if you've got nothing to hide, then it doesn't affect you!"

Pathetic.

Slide thread guys

What do I care if some ghetto blacks get killed by police?

Gee
One has useful information that can lead to further arrests on a grand scale.

The other is a thug with a long sheet who can't grasp 'hands down and don't move.'

Only a nigger BLM or cuck can't see that difference

because it eventually happens to everyone else you fucking leaf

How does Cred Forums of all places wind up with a bunch of edgy cop hating teenagers?

Mad that the officer told your mom about your dime bag?

Fugg da bolis :DDDDD

Blacks don't get that the police protect them from a genocide.

Cops get neutered and whites can fight back. If white cops can't enforce laws, then they can't enforce laws on anyone.

Honestly, would any civilized man tolerate chimp outs if the cops weren't in the middle?

The white man fears the illuminati commando and the police state more than the blacks do because the cops are designed to remind whites who is in control.

Intrusive and unconstitutional surveilance has nothing to do with fighting cops, you fucking idiot.

No?

Funnily enough there's no epidemic of whites or Asians getting gunned down. I wonder why...

>if you've got nothing to hide

That's correct though. Do you really think I care if the government knows I browse an anime image board?

>Black man resists arrest
>doesn't get shot
>hundreds of blacks resist arrest daily
>eventually one gets shot
Seriously, blacks need to stop running from the police. It's something they're taught by their parents and the people around them. I awlays use this weeb at a anime as an example. The cops thought he had a real samurai sword, so as soon as they start questioning him he decides toake a run for it. No other minority group, especially one going to a con, would even think of doing the same.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-09-20/family-utah-man-was-cosplaying-samurai-champloo-when-shot-killed-by-police/.79007

No, it happens to dumbasses who think they can argue with a police officer.
They have authority. If you don't treat them like they have authority then they can't do their job. If you make it impossible for them to do their job you're trying to get shot.

>Fucking boot lickers.

Confirmed 14 year old skateboarder

you believe the media spin, and that's your entire argument.

When whites are killed by cops, it makes the incident reports, but the media doesn't report on it, because (guess here).

There not taught it. Its engrained in their dna. Back in the jungles of africa if you were being attacked by lion, and you killed it then you got to walk away free. The same applies to the police, in their mind.

Niggers have to die simpel.

No tear.
No cry.
Not a singel fuck given.

This.
One might have useful information and could be a part of an organisation, other is just a random thug.
I still dont think cops should be so quick to pull a gun but theres a huge difference between the 2 people youre talking about

Being 100%, this anti cop shit is just as bad as it's ever been. No one tells these kids not to run. Cops are hyped up as the big boogey man.

A mooslim detonated bomb...hes the most protected group right now. Makes sense if you arent a fucking nigger