How does Trump have even a remote chance of winning?

How does Trump have even a remote chance of winning?

Bonus points for no parentheses and no "muh polls dont count".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM
youtube.com/watch?v=YzZl9j580tM
breitbart.com/big-government/2012/10/22/wisconsin-senator-s-son-beaten-to-a-pulp-by-obama-s-thugs/
fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/fivethirtyeights-2012-forecast/
thefederalist.com/2016/03/02/7-quick-takeaways-from-super-tuesday-primary-results/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> "muh polls dont count"
Call it a meme if you wish, but Trump supporters are much more silent than Hillary supporters. The attitude against Trump and his supporters by social media, celebrities and journalists has forced this.

Imo if Trump can show some good things in the coming weeks and if he doesn't get stuck in the tax debacle, it's a lot closer than the polls show.

Because all the polls give Hillary a 5-19 point sampling handicap.

>general polls

He is winning in Ohio and tied in most swing states

Just look at the rally turnout.

Good question.
The media has gone into a coordinated "just make shit up" mode.
This latest story about PTSD is most bullshit excuse of making things up to attack Trump since the media blamed Trump for the violent leftist protesters who came to his rallies.

people don't like Hillary

Trump supporters are much louder. You can see it whenever these topics come up and a ton of anons come in here saying "Trump signs are everywhere in North Carolina, Virginia, Florida, and Pennsylvania! We're going red!" and then a new poll comes out showing Hillary up by 10 in each state

I live in a swing state myself, not one of the above, that has Hillary up by a wide margin, and yet I haven't seen a single Hillary sign or supporter. All I see is a sea of Trump voters. But we're still most likely going blue

People who support Trump make it loud and clear. People who support Hillary talk a big game on the internet but don't bring it up at all in real life

I live in New York and most people hate Hillary and are trump supporters
Also the us is 44% independent 30% democrat and 26% republican but the polls are 50 or 60% democrat

If this was a stock graph I would rather buy Trumps desu. Hillary looks like she's about get a correction.

>For every one point trump gets, Hillary gets two.
So what happens when trump breaks 50 percent?
Do they just cap him there for do they go full damage control and start saying the numbers are out of 200% or some shit?

I actually like hilary and think she would be a fun president

This is the first election i dont really care who wins. Im only pulling for trump because he triggers sjw

>Hillary Clinton's Illness Revealed
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM

>Hillary Clinton FAINTS At 9/11 Ceremony
youtube.com/watch?v=YzZl9j580tM

UK election 2015

I still can't predict the outcome. Trump is unpredictable and Hillary could be destroyed by scandal or illness at any time. His performance has been poor the last few weeks, he has to do better to win.

Voter turnout might favor trump though.

I hate the old cunt but i care not if she wins.
If she does there a strong chance she'll let UN forces into the US. Witch I think will be fun, because honestly not sense the civil war have we have been able to openly engage people on our streets and leading 20+ /k/ommandos and Cred Forumsacks and shooting up UN outpost sounds like a fucking blast.

They even have a name for the phenomenon. It's called the "Shy Tory" factor. Publically supporting Trump is somewhat dangerous in a lot of areas, and people who remembered getting fucked in the ass by NAFTA are also people who can vote.

The same was said about Brexit

Define "remote" chance.
I wouldn't consider a 27.1% probability "remote."

He doesnt have a chance. and Cred Forums and the_donald made sure of it by making trump believe he won the debate by apamming on those online polls.

You're going to have the same guy on the second debate and thats going to be his final blow

fpbp

>tfw I live in a blue state and have to hide my power level or I will be assaulted and no consequences will come to the offender

I thought you where supposed to shit post not to say the most logical opinion?

>I live in New York and most people hate Hillary and are trump supporters

You personally know the political opinions of the majority of the population of New York State?

>I actually like hilary
I'm calling bullshit.

Nice pepe.
I would love to conceal carry and wear a trump t shirt just so I could shoot anyone that attacked me. I'm sure it would be all legal self defence. Something you should look into user, if you have the guts to be Cred Forumss very own Travis bickle.

>"muh polls dont count"

yes they count. and i really hope hillary will somewhat before trump in all polls until the election.
this will lead enough hillaryfags to NOT go voting, cause they think it's a secure win, and it will lead a lot of trumpfags to go voting, that would be otherwise to lazy.

see it this way. it's good for trump to be slightly behind hillary.

I know that feel. With this aspect in mind I have met many others who do just the same.

CTR shill detected.

>implying Trump will ever break 50%

voter turnout.
Also conseratives tend to keep their views to themselves, due to the left's fascist tendencies.

IT'S OVER DRUMPFKINS

If I came out as a conservative I'd probably get ostracized by everyone I know in the best case scenario

>People who support Trump make it loud and clear.

if this is your rationale then I can guarantee your side is fucked. I, my girlfriend, all my in-person friends, my family, my parents... all voting for Trump, but either keeping quiet or lying and saying 'Hillary' to other friends because we know those around us will judge us by some percentage, and we're disinterested in explaining why Hillary Clinton is a cunt we'd never vote for.

Trump was right. the silent majority is on his side. the polls are not reflecting anything this time around.

He doesnt't, the debate and tax returns was a finisher move. (((They))) don't even need to rig the elections now.

the polls are worthless you fucking idiot

were you not paying attention on Brexit?

The Remain side claimed to have a 10 point lead on the eve of the fucking vote, and they lost by more than a million votes.

okay I'm going to engage you way more civilly than I normally would, because I want an honest answer. so without calling you a shill or a faggot, please defend your position: what could POSSIBLY make Hillary a fun president?

Some guy did that like a week ago, not only do all the students now hate him and not socialize, but the Professor now actively shits on him in class

we would absolutely not be allowed to engage people on our streets. what makes you think you could take up arms against the UN? wtf

Because you're retarded

are you saying that Trump would have been harder on Hillary in debate 2 if there was no Cred Forums intervention, due to thinking he did so well in debate 1 that he oughta not change a thing? or am I misunderstanding?

>and no "muh polls dont count"
I just did a poll of myself
trump got 100% of the vote
therefore, trump will win

you can't refute this because you aren't allowed to dismiss polls

> no "muh polls dont count".

Well they don't. Look at the Brexit polling. Look at the polls for the columbian referndum this week.

The pollsters thus far have been absolutely awful at reflecting the current revival of Nationalism.

>look at brexit polling
hmmmm I see multiple polls showing a brexit victory

>The pollsters thus far have been absolutely awful at reflecting the current revival of Nationalism.
not really
it's that pollsters don't have a way to poll anymore
online polls(I mean by actual pollsters e.g, Dornsife) were far more accurate in predicting brexit.

Not sure about the UK, but in USA you aren't allowed to robodial cellphones therefore all phone polling is nearly worthless now.

about 3/4ths of those are internet polls fyi

just as we see many polls showing a Trump victory. both candidates' victories are in the margin of error. none of us want to admit that but that is what's what. it is going to be close.

>Call it a meme if you wish, but Trump supporters are much more silent than Hillary supporters
Same shit said in 2012, and the republicans were genuinely surprised by their loss back then too.

"The polls are made up" is not a new thing for the republican party.

>How does Trump have even a remote chance of winning?

He doesn't and never did.

There was no precedent for either of those.

>Same shit said in 2012,
find me incidents of people being beaten for supporting romney

Your rationale is equivalent to mine but with an even smaller sample size. I agree that the polls are skewed, but they aren't as skewed as Cred Forums is insisting. It comes down to enthusiasm. People are enthusiastic about Trump but not so enthusiatic about Hillary. Her supporters are more likely to keep it to themselves

And I can assure you that there are plenty of places in this country where you will be ostracized and even harassed for "being with her"

No. We don't.

> I, my girlfriend, all my in-person friends, my family, my parents... all voting for Trump, but either keeping quiet or lying and saying 'Hillary' to other friends
Yeah... It's everyone else that they're lying to! They wouldn't lie to you, because you're too special.

>PPP, NBC News, CNN, and CBS polls
might as well ask HuffPo and Salon to start polling next

I dont see you coming up with any legitimate polls.

breitbart.com/big-government/2012/10/22/wisconsin-senator-s-son-beaten-to-a-pulp-by-obama-s-thugs/

Can you even into google?

>polls are legitimate because I say so
romney was winning right now btw

He still has a chance. He just needs to know how to fucking debate.

James O'Keefe and Julian Assange also need to release their shit.

Hillary isn't king fucking nigger, the comparisons to Obama are irrational.

He could pull it off if he stopped saying stupid shit and actually prepared for the debates. At this point I'm really starting to think that he actually doesn't want the presidency and he never did at any point.

>all your polls are wrong because this poll was wrong
do polls showing trump ahead even exist? too bad the long room was shut down

CTR

another example

>do polls showing trump ahead even exist?
if you paid attention to daily trackers you'd know

>romney was winning right now btw
Not really.

fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/fivethirtyeights-2012-forecast/

What can i say? I enjoy her evil laugh and the fact that she will perpetuate all wars in the middle east so we can send more souls to persephone with drone strikes

Shy tory factor, and seeing how liberals are so hostile to Trump supporters this is only going to have a larger bounceback

so you cant provide even a single poll? ouch

>mfw a poll only includes "likely voters"
>mfw I have no face

jesus. did Brown have a scandal?

The UN is not my government or my people. They have no power over me or my life.
As a red blooded american I refuse to allow them on my soil, any attempt they make to do so I will consider an attack from a foreign power and I will promptly as a american citizen, defend myself.
Anyone who disagrees is a coward and ultimately a traitor.

>people who trust polls
>especially more than a week from the election
>2016

she will also produce a lot of fun memes

Back before anyone really anounced and shillary was just a rumor, i figured she was gonna be president, and that seemed ok. Status quo retained and she makes good speeches.

Going forward i see great potential for mid term happenings over clinton foundation. Im convinced the FBI is holding something as leverage against her on case she wins.

It was only when trump and sanders started running that i thought maybe thered be a chance for a president that might disrupt the status quo. Trump is an inept individual. Hes not going to build a wall, his presidency will generally be uneventful. But he does piss off the establishment and REALLY piss off sjw, so i like him. People are retarded to think the president really matters.
In his first campaign obama said he would close guantanimo bay. He got elected, he signed an executive order to close guantanimo bay, yet here now years later, at the end of his second term, its still open. The president does shit with out political support and every politician hates trump.

Best scenario is he will buddy up with putin and make speeches and expose some of the anti-rusia lies and maybe improve relations that way. I dont know

All candidates are meme candidates. I pick the memes i like best.

Well there we have it, the polls are biased towards republicans.

>several polls say remain by tiny margins
>several polls say exit by tiny margins
>goes to exit by tiny margin
stop acting like the polls were wrong

polls can't predict populism*

He's referring to the LA Times

the polls were wrong

captcha ate my image

The LA times poll is weighted on how people said they voted in 2012

Yes. He can expect his voters to turn up on election day. Clinton does not. There is an enthusiasm gap. That might make the difference.

hint: it's a far more accurate method than weighting it based on 2012 turnout rates

By actually being himself in the next debate and not buying into the "You can't be mean to a woman on tv" shit

let's also not forget many of the people voting for Hillary in these preference polls are illegal and/or minorities with an inability to vote for various reasons. just because the democratic candidate polls better doesn't mean they'll do better at the polls. there are by and large significantly less restrictions on election day for Republicans, and that's a historical malproportion that's always been there.

ANYTHING
CAN
HAPPEN

stop acting so sure of everything cuntos

apparently not, because every other poll shows hillary in the lead, even rassmussen

Polls are normalized by 2012 turnout rates, rendering them invalid, probably intentionally so

>just because the democratic candidate polls better doesn't mean they'll do better at the polls.
No, but it's a really fucking strong indication that they will.

>it's not a bad method because other pollsters use that method

want a fun fact?
The Trump primary polls for Pennsylvania were off by 25%.
I don't mean 25% of what he got — they were off by a flat 25%.

>Trump supporters are quieter than Hillary supporters

TOP FUCKING KEK

Yeah? Just like brexit amirite?

What did he mean by this?

I disagree with one thing, building the wall really isn't farfetched. Closing gitmo wasn't the #1 issue Obama was running on. On the other hand, Immigration and the economy is what made Trump stand out. Trump thrives off of public support. For him, if he doesn't build the wall, he will be hated by the prople who voted for him, and he won't want to be remembered that way. It is do or die as far as the wall is concerned.

just fucking KYS you CTR scumbag

just fucking shameful. You do NOT belong on a political board

I like how Trump supporters talk about silent voters yet brag about how Trump pulls more numbers at rallies.

Pick one, fools. If anything Hillary has more silent voters.

0.02$ added to your account. Thank you for your service at Correct The Record™.

Polls count, sure. RCP average doesn't. 4 week old polls don't get taken off the average, obvious outliers are left up, and they don't bother to check the veracity of any of these polls

Also, it's a national poll average, it really *doesn't* mean much at this point. State polls are what matter. Trump is winning Colorado (not counting that outlier Monmouth poll), within margin of error in Oregon, within striking distance in NJ (5 pt spread), etc.

When you look at the state polls and the new battlegrounds Trump has opened up, the early voting numbers, and turnout, it's pretty clear Trump will win.

Not an argument.

I think the silent voters they are referring to are the ones that won't say they support Trump but are going to vote for him anyway.

If the silent voters weren't silent, they'll be even more people at the rallies.

The way the display the polls, screws with the reality.
They are extremely close actually. No one is leading

>Trump supporters are much louder
Absolutely false. Trump supporters are the ones who have to worry about their cars and homes being vandalized for bumper stickers and signs. Trump supporters are the ones that have to worry about getting jumped in the street for a MAGA hat. Trump supporters are the ones constantly shamed by the media and establishment politicians.

Trump supporters have more enthusiasm, and thus more likely to buy a yard sign, but we have a lot more to worry about it when it comes to repercussions.

On the other side. Hillary has bernouts and other mostly apathetic voters who gave up on political involvement outside of going to the polls on Nov 8

Trump is running out of time, and Hillary still has a lead. When is Trump going to pull ahead?

That's another thing with RCP. Deceptive axes.

The "silent majority" refers to Trump voters who don't answer polls. Or when they do, are shamed by the person on the other end.

Bush lost all three debates and still won

Obama last the first debate and still won

Does that mean he's going to win? Maybe not
But there's still hope, but he has to win the next debate.

Yeah, that's what I meant

He'll probably be behind in the RCP average all the way until the election then win by a 10 point spread.

>Hillary has bernouts

Some of them.

They gave up on going the polls largely too. There's a movement now amongst my Bernout friends to #WriteinBernie. Hillary will be extremely lucky to get 50% of the Bernie vote, and it won't be anywhere near the turnout Bernie pulled in the primary.

KEK

there is no evidence that Bernie supporters are voting Hillary. even rallies with Bernie himself at them for HRC have 100-150 person turnouts, from the 10-30k he was pulling

Except Trump consistently UNDER performed in the primaries. He always won a SMALLER percentage of the vote than the polls indicated he would win.

No Shy Tory factor at play here for Trump, because most of his followers are proud to support him. If anything, Clinton has the "shy" followers given how uncool and unhip she is. This is especially true among the #NeverTrump Republicans who may be quietly voting for her.

Of course. They're bernouts why would they attend a pro-Hillary rally.

What I'm saying is, outside of the 'Berniebros', the rest are voting hillary or not voting at all.

Eh, I guess there's Johnson too.

The ones that bother going to the polls will all vote hillary. Maybe like 2% will throw it away and vote stein. But many won't bother at all with the gibs taken off the table.

>Hillary has bernouts and other mostly apathetic voters who gave up on political involvement outside of going to the polls on Nov 8

That's what actually matters though. The size of your rallies mean nothing if you can't get people to the polls in November. Bernie learned that, but apparently Trump has yet to figure out that you need to invest in your ground game.

>there is no evidence that Bernie supporters are voting Hillary

The evidence is that they're too cucked and will do what their Supreme Comrade tells them to do (i.e. vote Hillary).

I don't believe for a second those hiveminded insectoids can think on their own.

Yeah.

This is a bit longer, 29 days. Haven't REALLY changed the last month

I think you misread my post. What I said is Hillary has a lot of supporters who are reluctantly voting for what their perceived 'lesser of two evils' is. And refuse to actively involve themselves in anything politics until it's time to vote.

Or perhaps I misread your post

A FUCKING LEAF

What about (((Stein)))?

The Latinos will be the real "silent voters" this election. And they're not voting for Trump.

>Except Trump consistently UNDER performed in the primaries. He always won a SMALLER percentage of the vote than the polls indicated he would win.
Absolutely false, why are you lying? RCP average was often lower than the margin he actually won by, by double digits.

Trump has better latino numbers than GWB did.

>Trump supporters are much more silent than Hillary supporters

Is that a fucking joke? How in anyway, shape or form is that even possible?

That's only true once literally everyone but Kasich dropped out. When the race was actually competitive, he underperformed.

So on one hand you have Trump supporters who don't participate in polling because they're embarrassed to admit their support. On the other hand you have Hillary supporters who don't participate in polling because they're burned the fuck out and just want to cast their ballot and be done with it.

Who?

This user lies, i also live in NY state and if you go outside and actually interact with normal people you see very quickly that trump is not liked at all, please dont insult my home state

If the polls favor the candidate you like, they're real and valid.

If the polls favor the candidate you don't like, they're fake and rigged.

We call that the "Shy Tory Effect" here.

Basically when questions by pollsters, phone or physically, they often lie because they have nothing to gain from drawing abuse from rabid leftists at work or friends.

The 2015 general elections polls predicted a labour win. All the polls were in the lead for labour and if this was the USA shills and faggots wouldn't be shutting up about it (like they're doing now). And guess what? The Conservatives absolutely crushed Labour and blew pollsters the fuck out. Articles were created on how they got it so horribly wrong. So the next time some faggot from CTR says "b-but muh brexit polls", then point them to this. Not that they would pay attention. They'd probably just go "B-BUT MUH POLLZ. DRUMPF IS GETTING REKT LOL".

Remember, the only part of New York that Trump didn't win in the primaries is Manhattan, where the Ohioan who massacred NYC-style pizza with a fork somehow won.

It goes to show how much people who were actually familiar with Trump before the current election cycle hate his guts.

Because hillary will fucking die

People said the same thing about David Duke's election, and then he lost by a larger margin than the polls suggested. The "Shy Tory" effect is specific to UK politics and you very rarely see it at play in the USA.

>using David Duke as an example for anything, ever

no, biased polls

Duke and Trump share an electorate and the majority of supporters.

>How can Trump even win this election that he's within the margin of error of?
Assuming somehow nothing changes between now and election day and the polls are 100% accurate, then by the coin flip being in his favor when the actual results come in.

Not necessarily. Obviously the term was coined in the UK, but it describes a specific behavior for right wing supporters in a left wing dominated environment both in the news and social media, and that behaviour isn't exclusive to the UK. Everyone is still human.

Same here. I can say shit. If i did, i woulf never hear about the end of it.

Many years back we were at a work bbq and i said i was a registered republican after a few drinks. My boss said she was really disappointed in me.

One word: volatility

Trump has gone from 15 point deficit to 2 point lead to tie to 5 point deficit in two months.

Essentially everyone hates both candidates and their are a lot of independent voters willing to turn on a dime.

If trump dies better in both debates or hillary has a bad October polls could flip as they have before.

Also turnout. Every Hillary voter ive met is a depressed voter. IE they are leaning Hillary but dont like her. Every Trump supporter has been enthused. This will have an impact at polls.

How do you know this? Because majority of Trump supporters are KKK supporting white supremacists?

Uh uh something something the Jews something something cuck

>The "Shy Tory" effect is specific to UK politics and you very rarely see it at play in the USA.

Explain the primaries then.

Hillary will win by ten points and western civilisation will be confined to the toilet

Alright, you're just being desperate now. That's like saying a glass of water and an ocean share the majority of the content.

Vastly different situations

270 votes in the electoral college.

>no "muh polls don't count"

but user, polls don't count

Reminder that Brexit happened when all the polls said we would remain.

The media takes sides. People who are against what the media wants go silent because they're scared of ostracization.

As I said, Trump actually UNDER performed his polls in competitive primaries. Especially on Super Tuesday.

thefederalist.com/2016/03/02/7-quick-takeaways-from-super-tuesday-primary-results/

>They have no power over me or my life.
And they're not going to try to take power over you or your life, just like the National Guard and SWAT teams never do. Where the fuck did you get the idea that stationing them over here means they're going to try to control you?

maybe thats because normal informed voters dont vote by how a candidate eats fucking pizza retard.

> Bloomberg predicted he’d win all but Texas. Politico predicted he’d trounce everywhere but Texas. And CNN said Trump would likely “barnstorm” to victory in those 10 states, adding that Trump had nationwide support of just under half of all GOP voters.

>Bloomberg, Politico, CNN

Cool beans, m8. You just left out the most important and objective media outlet of them all: BuzzFeed.

>4 pt margin of error
>most pollsters admit to over polling women and minority
>cnn openly polls +65% democrats

i hate trump now!

>muh shy tory effect
>muh "polls don't matter"

My thinking is this:
HRC cannot possible match the vote totals obama reached. She is a weak candidate, and the 'coalition' that buoyed obama to victory has fallen apart post primary. Bernie insurgency is to thank for that.

Trump is a fucking strange candidate, and by any other measure would have been gaffed out of the race by now, but he's exciting, and has a natural charm and bravado that has brought people into the GOP who normally sit out. I saw he does BETTER than romney did, and clinton does worse than obama did.

The obama/romney vote deficit was maybe 400,000 votes. Really not that many. Using past election as a standard, this will at the very least be a close race, barring a sudden consolidation of the democratic electorate (which might happen, honestly).

Didn't take into account electoral college, but pop vote is still a fairly good indicator of success, bush v gore notwithstanding.

I *say* he does better

>Trump under performed in the primaries
>broke the record and received more primary votes than any Republican candidate in history despite the establishment pulling out all the stops to screw him over and a Trump campaign budget comprised of hat sales and trolling the press into giving him screen time for hot pockets.
Pic related. It's the Washington elite on the left.

Reminder that no matter how many Republicans Trump can rally to vote, this election will be decided by the Independents, of which Trump has little to no support from

>Romney is the exact same as Trump

Also, you have no idea or understanding of what the shy tory effect actually is do you?

Except polls were showing Obama decisively winning.

Try again, CTR. 0.2 dollars have been deducted from your account.

>Trump is a fucking strange candidate, and by any other measure would have been gaffed out of the race by now, but he's exciting, and has a natural charm and bravado that has brought people into the GOP who normally sit out.

If that's the case, why is his ceiling below 45%? Only reason anyone votes for Trump is because roughly 40% of the country will never vote for any Democrat, ever.

The Democrats could be running Jesus himself against a pile of shit and 40% of the country would vote for the pile of shit because of the (R) next to his name.

>Only reason anyone votes for Trump is because roughly 40% of the country will never vote for any Democrat, ever.

Except that a lot of trump's support comes from former democrats... And a lot of hillary's support comes from repbulicans.

I honestly can't believe so many are voting for hillary but she gets so little numbers at her rallies.

>implying that the (((polls))) count

No, the polls were much closer after the first debate, which Romney actually won. At this moment Clinton is polling better than Obama was. With the revelation that Trump doesn't pay taxes, the polls are only going to improve for her this week.

And since wikileaks has nothing, you really have to ask yourself "What Clinton gaffe or scandal can derail this?" There's nothing, and let me tell you that Trump screaming about Monica Lewinsky will do jack shit to improve his poll numbers.

wrong

>implying the opinions of snow jews count

>If that's the case, why is his ceiling below 45%?

Lel, I thought you were some nigger from CTR, but you're actually Nate Silver.

>The Democrats could be running Jesus himself against a pile of shit and 40% of the country would vote for the pile of shit because of the (R) next to his name.

Well, that fact in and of itself makes any race a bit of a nailbiter. I'm not saying trump *will* win, im saying there is good reason to believe he could. It wont be a landslide either way, despite dilbertman's bold predictions.

lol, you delusional Trumptards are in for a rude surprise on Nov. 8.

All the mommy-supplied tendies in the world aren't going to soothe your impotent rage.

>Except that a lot of trump's support comes from former democrats

You mean "Reagan Democrats"? The ones that haven't voted for a Democrat since the mid-1980s?

you used parentheses thats not part of the game fuck off

>I say polls were showing an Obama win
>he posts polls where Obama wins
>"wrong"

Great job, Abdul.

>Trump doesn't pay taxes.
>Hillary deleted 30000 yoga emails.

Do you really think that if a pollster calls for an anonymous survey people feel socially abliged to say the opposite of what they are doing? If anything they will tout their support.

Don't dig your head in the sand.

Are you a nigger?

>+0.7%
>"decisive"

If people care about the emails so much, why did Trump's numbers fall after the first debate? He attacked Hillary on the emails and everything!

>Was I the only one besides who saw that poll margin? Those final poll numbers were not decisive by any stretch of the imagination

>.07 is a decisive win
Do you understand the meaning of decisive, Boris?

yoga emails? youre obviously trolling

>Trump is an inept individual
Why do faggots still believe this despite all the evidence to the contrary?

This

>You mean "Reagan Democrats"? The ones that haven't voted for a Democrat since the mid-1980s?

No, I mean lots of people who voted for obama, including myself, who don't like the way the party is going.

Lot of people who supported sanders also like trump.

If the polls are the only indication of who has a chance of winning, then sure, Trump doesn't stand a chance.

Luckily, it isn't the only way to analyze Trump's chances of winning. He brought traditionally blue states into play, he has nearly double the internet audience than Hillary and Johnson combined, and there's still two more debates during which he will unload on Hillary all the dirt he kept on reserve.

I'm trying to imagine the people behind posts like these......

Seriously though, how mad are you?

How does a master businessman lose nearly $1 billion dollars in a bull market?

his numbers fell because he lost that debate. The man is not a great mind.

I realized this after the topic was 'cybersecurity' and , instead of going for THE MOST OBVIOUS SLOW PITCH OF AN OPPORTUNITY HE HAD, he just rambled incoherently about making the cyber good again.

Plus, oh man, he got so fucking rambling and defensive about his taxes when all he had to do was point out Clinton uses the foundation as a money laundering system. Really disappointing performance.

The undecideds aren't undecided - they know exactly who they'd vote for. That is, if they got interested enough to go out and vote instead of "omg these candidates r holy shit wow awful"-ing.

That's what the debates are for - they drum up interest among people who don't know shit about politics and/or their supremely edgy nature makes them disinterested in their own country's future. I'm willing to bet that in 1984 thousands of wiggers and fucktards swung and wobbled out of their apartment to vote for Reagan after catching the "I won't make age an issue"-line and learning the fact that he was a cowboy movie actor or sum shit. The smallest things can draw thousands of votes - and thousands of votes decide elections.

Am I concerned about the polls? Yes. Do we have a decent chance at winning? Yes.

They are voting because they do not want Trump - not necessarily because they want Hillary.

>people don't care about the emails.

So, you are saying Americans are stupid?

>ll he had to do was point out Clinton uses the foundation as a money laundering system.

Nice projection. The Clinton Foundation is legit, while the Trump Foundation is being revealed to be a money laundering operation.

You have to wonder if Trump started making the Clinton Foundation accusations as a preemptive "I know you are but what am I" attack.

stay deluded faggot

>l-lets cling on this outlier that shows trump is winning XD
>le silent majority man.jpg

straight outta da basement

can't wait till this clown motherfucker loses so Cred Forums stops invading other boards

How does an inept one make it all back x10, become a television star, and win a presidential nomination when all the (((experts))) said it was impossible?

Good to know. Multiply that Shy Tory effect by 1,000,000x for that pol about Detroit. I personally know 5 Detroiters, 3 black, who will be voting for Trump. But I can see why they'd never admit it to some pollster.

That, and they only bothered to ask 39 people in Detroit.

>CTR accusing others of projection
Literally zero awareness.

>Am I concerned about the polls?
You shouldn't be. Media distrust is at an all-time high. The constant barrage from the MSM is just pushing more people to vote Trump. We live in an information age. People are smarter now.

>Do we have a decent chance at winning?
you're kidding, right? ... He's got FL, OH, COL, PA

any 'toss-up' state that is polling at anything under Clinton +10 can basically be considered a Trump victory. Remember, he is turning states like NH, NJ, MI into actual battlegrounds. He is so devastatingly ahead it's not even funny.

Not the poster, but...

MOAR HAPPENINGS

War with Russia.

More Google riots

More Nixonian style scandals

More big government failure (even Bill came out and said Obamacare is completely fucked)

More nutty SJW bullshit

More reactionaries as a result.

She will do to the Democratic party what Bush and Cheney did to the Republicans

You misunderstood (because i wasn't clear). Im not speaking about what is 'true', im speaking about what it takes to win a debate. Trump has played fast and loose with the facts this entire election, clinton has as well. You just need to be smart about your falsifications and assumptions. Not to dilbert-meme this but persuasion is key, and he was not on his game that night. Had a good start though.

Haha, no, even with the TV money Trump never made back what he lost in the late 80s and early 90s.

Sure, maybe he has the same overall net worth today- until you take inflation into account. A billion dollars today ain't a billion dollars of 1986 cash after all.

>How does a master businessman lose nearly $1 billion dollars in a bull market?
Billions of dollars are lost literally every single day of any bull market.

>this utter delusion
will you be here after the election? I would like to show you this post

Your flag looks like my dinner napkins. Why are these third-world shitskins hard pressed to get involved in our election?

Where do I sign up for CTR?

Why do people vote if we can just ask 1000 folks what the outcome will be and determine what 150 million will do?

Except bringing up the Clinton Foundation only gives Clinton an excuse to talk about all the shit the Trump Foundation has been up to while asserting that Trump is lying about his allegations.

Given how angry Trump gets when confronted with facts that make him look bad, Clinton comes out on top of that, even if the voters aren't informed and think its just a "he said, she said".

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD™
₪0.20 has been added to your account!

Is this a shill meme now?
Do shills actually believe that this is a valid argument?
>B-but he lost 1 billion..
He made it back ten folds. That's how business works. You lose money and you make money. No successful person has ever not lost a lot of money.

What's going to happen is Trump will try to talk corruption, and Clinton will bring up the fact that he isn't paying taxes and will name drop all the architects, construction workers, and tradesmen he's stiffed over the years.

Trump will meltdown and attack those blue collar workers over twitter, just like he did with the beauty queen, and that will hurt him dearly with working class whites in Pennsylvania and Ohio.

Screenshot this, because I guarantee that's going to happen. The Clintons telegraph all their punches, but Donnie is going to walk right into it anyways.

Hillary dies during next debates. Or shits herself at least.

(((no parenthesis)))

Eh honestly I dont think he was afraid of that. I just dont think he was thinking clearly whatsoever. Hit her where ever there is a shade doubt with respect to her honesty and legitimacy.

His problem is that he didn't prepare (at least in a conventional way) and he revealed too many weaknesses that night. It's not one of those instances where everything gets better from here. First debate was like a skinner experiment, shocking the rat to see where it goes and what it does. They know how to press his buttons now.

I'm no fan of clinton, and wanted her to be taken to task in a debate format. Cruz/Kasich woulda done better.

How much do they pay you man? I am not satisfied with 0.02. Do they pay you more for being a nigger?

How will Trump win?
Simple. His strategy hasn't been as much as getting more people to vote for him. It has been about making sure that only the "right" kind of people get to vote.

Srsly this

>Clinton will bring up the fact that he isn't paying taxes and will name drop all the architects, construction workers, and tradesmen he's stiffed over the years.

Okay m8, you and I both know she isn't able to do any of that even if she dream of it. Sit, eat some pill and make sensible post because you're sounding more like on of those HuffPo loonies.

She literally did it last debate, were you not paying attention? It's just that Trump swallowed the bait for the beauty queen and not the blue collar workers, so that's what the media ran with.

Seriously, go back and watch the debate and you'll see. I'll be waiting in the meantime.

Are nige flew out to usa the other day to help him with the 2nd debate. Nige is one of the best public speakers of our time

Do liberals realize that the 100% real polls they are defending here are produced mostly by the people who liberals said lied about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? I am not saying Shill isn't winning because she is the candidate of the establishment, but not beliving in those people is not crazy.

Nigger

polls are bullshit

Except in the United States that effect doesn't exist. The polling in the United States has been accurate since at least Truman v Dewy.

Yeah, I know uk had a complété opposite of what the polls said in 2015, but you guys are just guilty about voting Conservative, something we in North America are not. We don't care if people think Conservatives are seen as racist/sexist. I am a Sikh and I proudly identify as a Conservative.

Don't assume the world is as cucked you. Most of us are proud conservatives.

This. I'm gagged because both my bosses are gay and I'm unable to say much anywhere.

My wife is more conservative than I am, so it doesn't bother me, but I know others that wouldn't voice their support of Trump in their own home.

get the fuck out of my country