Ok Cred Forums. Give me one non-meme reason why i should support Trump over Hillary

Ok Cred Forums. Give me one non-meme reason why i should support Trump over Hillary.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lu4VUsaxs6E
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM
youtube.com/watch?v=YzZl9j580tM
thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-isis-drops-another-bombshell-breaking-news/
youtube.com/watch?v=HTBdFccqDns
youtube.com/watch?v=k4aIIpCDsLU
youtube.com/watch?v=EyLdbTvn6Ts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Benghazi_attack
youtube.com/watch?v=btvSE6tVHzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's a meme

Because he is a successful businessman and Hillary has only faced failures in every single measure she has taken in her entire life.

Even in marriage.

Hillary is guaranteed to be shit. Trump might not be shit, and even if he is, the establishment's obvious shitter-shattering over him is entertaining.

Why would you support Hillary over Trump?

And, yes, Trump may be the first to not release his tax returns, but he is also the first billionaire to ever run for office.

Hillary's net worth is 30 million.

Trump's net worth is 4-10 Billion.

>being this new
W A L L
A
L
L

youtube.com/watch?v=Lu4VUsaxs6E

Because it will be funny if he wins

To disrupt politics as usual and enjoy liberal tears for at least 4 years.

Because he didn't have to work a day in his life and instead became a billionaire. Imagine that drive in someone has no other motive than getting America back on it's original course.

he is not required to
hillary is because she has been in some form of gov job

why you should support him? assuming you arent a ctr shill, the entire reason he won the gop nomination is because of corrupt politicians. now we have a candidate that HASNT been in bed with every gov agency for 40 years of their life

>Never killed anyone
>Killed countless people

Oops.

DUDE TAX RETURNS LMAO

He seems to believe in privacy. I remember a time when a man's taxes were between him and the IRS, I don't care who he worked for. Taxes aren't public information.

Don't be a faggot

>Because he is a successful businessman

Evidence. Because Stone Cold says so only works with Steve Austin.

He does not have a track-record of initiating military interventions in the Middle East and North Africa causing massive loss of life and rampant refugee crises.

>Trump is three marriages deep

Health.

>Hillary Clinton's Illness Revealed
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM

>Hillary Clinton FAINTS At 9/11 Ceremony
youtube.com/watch?v=YzZl9j580tM

You're going to choose a prez based on how well they can push paper around....

So what laws were broken.

The Clinton foundation illegaly expanded their foundation to entail things not outlined in their intital tax status filing. As Comey would say "if you or I did this we would be charged."

She lied and sold weapons to Al qaeda and ISIS in order to topple Gaddahfi. thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-isis-drops-another-bombshell-breaking-news/

He lives in pic related. Which is worth 3 Hillary Clintons by itself.

And yes, that is all real gold.

He travels in his own Boeing 757 with Rolls Royce engines.

He has luxury buildings everywhere in the world.

He is the FACE of success around the world and he is a fucking billionaire.

The difference is that he wasnt cheated on. He was the one doing the cheating. He wasnt a cuck, he cucked the most gorgeous women in the world spreading his genes in a wider range of dna.

>Clinton found guilty
>Not in prison
Never vote for corruption, ever, it never ends
Look at my country

Why dont you go rob an olympic athelte

And im not saying the Building is worth 3 Hillary Clintons.

Im saying that the apartment is worth millions MORE than 3 Hillary Clintons. And so is his PLANE.

Im too busy watching her epileptic seizures, you butthurt faggot.

Terrorist attacks on our own soil are guaranteed to increase under Hillary. Under Trump, at least it isn't 100% certain and there is a possibility it could even go down if he is effective at his stated goals.

Ne's not bought.

Trump followed the law and hillary doesn't generate any money, she just siphons money from her donors and "foundation".

>been a politician since then
>keeps her tax returns clean
Oh wow what a surprise.

She knew she'd (or bill) run for office so the money is laundered accordingly.

Out of the two candidates one ACTUALLY was able and voted to go to the war in Iraq. Heres a question for you OP, what is her single greatest accomplishment?

0.02$ added to your account. Thank you for your service at Correct The Record™.

You wouldn't even be able to interpret his tax returns, so why do you care? You should care more about Hillary wanting to attack Iran and Russia while she hangs out under the alps.

youtube.com/watch?v=HTBdFccqDns

youtube.com/watch?v=k4aIIpCDsLU

Hundreds of properties all over the world worth billions is not evidence. Up is down. Black is white. You're not retarded.

Years of experience in politics that will allow her to hit the ground running.

Part of the government that took down Bin Laden despite years of Republican failure.

Years of experience being a complete fuck up

She has proven that she will spread war wherever the hell she wants. More war, creating more refugees, and more unrest is completely inevitable with her.

With Trump, there's some hope that won't happen.

You can either vote for the same shit sandwich we have had for over 40 years.
Or
You can vote for Trump, the mystery box. Who knows the mystery box might have a shit sandwich in it. There's still that slight glimmer of hope though.
With Clinton you know exactly what you're getting, and if you've been paying attention at all you would realize it's not working.

He is not a woman...

That's all US politicians of the last 30 years desu.

At least Hillary will be able to make shitty decisions quickly.

Trump will need a 4 hour briefing before unleashing yet another shit storm.

youtube.com/watch?v=EyLdbTvn6Ts

Fine then. Explain to me why knowing tax returns is so damn important. Why don't you release yours to the world? If trump was god on earth and the potential savior of the states, but doesn't show us his returns, you'd vote for the she-devil hobgoblin? "I'm a woman" isn't a convincing reason to vote for Hilldebeast.

This is seriously the most compelling answer

>Give me one non-meme reason why i should support Trump over Hillary

The only reason a self respecting man needs is that Hillary is a women and Trump is a women. Women should never be allowed to lead a nation.

According to the media he's the grand master at hiding things. Unlike Clinton he will never leak classified information and war plans that put people in danger.

So you want the candidate who will instantly gets us killed instead of the one who spends several hours thinking things through?

Terrible fucking plan. Any amount of thought is better than no amount of thought.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Benghazi_attack
he hasn't had Americans killed

Thank god you live in bongistan, and therefor your opinion on US politics literally doesn't matter.

Hes Anti-globalism

Hes Anti-TPP

Hilldawg is owned by soros

Timewarner is Clinton's 7th highest donor

timewarner owns CNN

Hillary is a warhawk.(See:Iraq/lybia, also wants war with Iran and Russia)

Fuck the establishment.

>Unlike Clinton he will never leak classified information

His 1995 tax return just got leaked against his express wishes.

lmao he's impotent

So many enemies that his most retarded policies will be stopped early, and corrupt deals will be harder to achieve.
Wants to improve economics and let the rest of the world fuck themselves with wars.

Its easy to keep your tax returns clean when most of your money comes from untaxed crime.

>Give me one non-meme reason why i should support Trump over Hillary.

Trump builds shit, employs people.
Hillary destroys shit, kills people.

How do you reconcile Hillary's blatant lying about deleting classified emails and using private servers?

How do you reconcile her IT guy getting caught on Reddit asking how to delete names off of emails?

How do you reconcile the state department losing 6 billion dollars under Hillary's watch?

How do you reconcile Hillary funding Isis?

How do you reconcile Hillary overthrowing governments in the middle east?

How do you reconcile Hillary laughing about getting a man off of a
rape charge that she knew was a legit charge and it was for raping a 12
yr old?

How do you reconcile Hillary threatening the women that bill raped and molested?

How do you reconcile Hillary flip flopping on basically every issue?

How do you reconcile the list of about 100 people associated with the Clinton's that died under suspicious circumstances?

How do you reconcile that the Clinton's literally stole from the
White House when they were going out of office and claimed to be broke
but now have hundreds of millions of dollars?

How do you reconcile Hillary selling uranium to Russians?

How do you reconcile her lying about Benghazi and basically letting US citizens die to cover up her tracks?

How do you reconcile the Clinton's using their foundation as a slush fund for illegal and traitorous activity?

How do you reconcile Hillary calling a former KKK leader one of her mentors?

How do you reconcile Hillary calling black people "super predators"
and saying they were like dogs that need to be "brought to heel"?

How do you reconcile Hillary's treatment of Haitians?

How do you reconcile her not being willing to release the transcripts of her speeches to the elites/wall street/bankers?

How do you reconcile her mocking Bernie Sanders supporters?

How do you reconcile her calling American citizens that have decided
to vote for someone other than her "deplorable" and "irredeemable'?

How do you reconcile the DNC being rigged to support Hillary?

he's pretending to be against it in the hopes of suing NYT

Who says he didn't leak it purposefully?

Why would pretending to be against it help him sue the NYT?

>Who says he didn't leak it purposefully?

So he's a fucking moron? No wonder he lost a billion dollars back in 1995

lmao

This desu. I want to see the biased liberal media eat shit. I want this liberal brainwashed idiotic baby pandering society that came about in 2015 - 2016 to end. For the racial shit to cease. Fucking Obama amd the Democraps fucked our country socially, economically and royally.

>one post = shill
Retards

Amount of money Hillary lost in 1995: $0

Amount of money Trump lost in 1995: $1 billion

lmao

That's a far too recent timeline, I'd say around the 60's, though you could dig some shit from before that leading to now certainly, I think that decade was just fucking awful.

youtube.com/watch?v=btvSE6tVHzQ

A moron who somehow lost a billion dollars in 1995 and is now richer than her was and worth 10 bil

The times and hillary both did the same thing to get out of taxes.

Hilary had a hand in all the deficits when she voted in the Senate. That was this century.

>is now richer t

Yeah according to himself. But he also said he'd crush Hillary in the debates

Methinks one should take everything Trump farts out of his mouth with a grain of salt :^)

Haha look at dumb trump losing money at the same time hillary wasnt losing money!

Bill was president at that point in time how would she lose money fucking autist

"Reagan proved that deficits don't matter."

lol pwned

Me thinks i should take everything a german says with a grain of salt

>not losing money is bad when your husband is president. REAL first ladies lose a billion bucks per WEEK

Trumpcuck education :^)

because publishing them is illigal.

>because publishing them is illigal.

LMAO what a lie

>he fell for the bin laden meme

>Me thinks i should take everything a german says with a grain of salt

We can still be friends though :^)

thank you for correcting the record.

jesus...this based leaf knows more reasons to not vote for Hillary than I do.

For the record, both of them are shit choices, but #NeverHillary.

He's not a politician.

>He's not a politician.

He's not even a businessman, as evidenced by his 1995 tax returns :^)

No seriously, he lost ONE BILLION DOLLARS in 1995. I wasn't even alive back then, adjusted for inflation that must be like 10 billion dollars in today's money

lmao

>I wasn't even alive back then

who could've guessed

Hi grandpa :^)

Vancouver, Canada is 65% Asian, and that number is continuing to grow as years go by. Rent prices have skyrocketed there, and you have to be a millionaire to afford even the most basic of houses near the city.

The same thing will happen to America. Trump might not reverse the process, but at least he can buy us time.

Yeah, the guy who works in real estate really has a vested interest in lowering real estate prices

LMAO that's cracking me up

Because he will tear up disasters like NAFTA and TPP
He's not from the establishment
He will reverse the flow of ILLEGAL immigration and whatever else comes through the southern border
He's not Hillary
Biggest tax cuts since Reagan on the middle class
He will bring businesses back to America
He will end ISIS, and dune goons from going lone-wolf in your local gay bar

etc.. 4 more years of memes and triggered liberals

>pic
because releasing tax returns are the ultimate qualifier for being president

>because releasing tax returns are the ultimate qualifier for being president

As we now see in the case of Trump, releasing his tax returns is the ultimate disqualfier :^)

Whenever Democrats control Congress the country does bad. Look it up.

"4 more years of memes and triggered liberals" kek Literally the best reason

:^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^)

Simply for the mere fact that he managed to fight his way up in a completely rigged system and challenges a fucking Clinton for presidency.
He's the prophecied person to crash the system with no survivors. Even if he doesn't win, he's already started the fire.

If a seasoned politician, for whom the President, FBI, MSM, and a army of shills aid, cannot maintain a decent lead over a guy with a funny hairstyle, she definitely does not deserve to get elected to the post of president.

I vote to protect the 2nd Amendment.

I have quite an investment in who wins.

Vote, not vote. Fuck you. Nobody cares what you do.

Not going to get us involved in another 80 wars about nothing,.

RIP

>refuses to release her e-mails
>shitposts daily much to libtard chagrin

Presidency ≠ Congress

>I wasn't even alive back in 1995
So you're a child, and your opinion means literally nothing
Got it.

Millions of shitskins

No wonder your country is tainted by corruption if your strategy is to vote for the richest guy available

>

I do understand the burgers. He is not a woman. Being a woman should automatically disqualify you as a candidate.

My point wasn't about the prices. My point is that Canada will eventually become an extension of China, and as a result has lost its identity. The same will happen to America if we don't curb the chinese buyout, and the Mexican, Syrian, and Somali immigration.

Forgot the space faggot

: ^)