LARGE EXPLOSION IN PATERSON NJ, 2 HOMES DESTROYED, 15+ INJURED

NJ new home of happenings

abc7ny.com/news/house-explodes-in-paterson;-3-homes-on-fire-with-1-collapse/1538285/

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Explosion-House-Paterson-NJ--395800971.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Explosion-House-Paterson-NJ--395800971.html

>Gas explosion

another gas leak? Is this the 15th one this week?

BAN ASSAULT GAS

A muslims greatest weapon is gas leaks

>Paterson
>Filthy mudslimes and spics galore
>Imblying anyhting of value was lost

t. Wayne, NJ. My tax dollars go to supporting this corrupted darkened hellhole.

Fucking hell.

Since when do deadly gas leaks happen this often?

WTF I HATE NERVE GAS NOW

>Gas Explosions
Know what would solve this issue?
My new gas eliminating charcoal filters.

>NJ
Meth lab.

Best news I've heard all day. That place is a shithole.

they don't

This.

inb4

>gas leak

>transformers

>fireworks

>Paterson

As an NJ resident, I'm ok with this

((( GAS LEAK )))

NO! That's where I get hookers.

been staring at that photo for a while now mate
trippin balls

Meth lab went up?

Anon5 warned us about this.

I bet you anything Assange sabotaged his own presentation so this would drown out the leaks.

Screencap this!

Wouldn't*

Oh, another 'gas explosion'. Hey Anon5, where are you bro?

a house exploded near me this year from a gas leak

Came here to post this, most definitely a drug lab

Pretty often actually.
There's been several in my part of jersey without explosions. A house went up in cape May a year or two ago from a gas explosion too.

> Gas

This

How many DNC staffers is it this time?

Is it a normal city, or another nigger shithole, like Detroit or Ferguson?

How the FUCK does this even happen, seriously did she leave the gas on?

Please be my exs house

Grew up right near Paterson, it used to be filled with Italians and a few niggers. I got out but when I went to visit my cousin in Dover I checked out Paterson. Full of spics and Muslims now funny how the infrastructure goes to shit when you have dirty Browns.

>Wood houses

>houses made of sticks
when will you people ever learn?

Massive nigger city with high crime rates.

>How the FUCK does this even happen, seriously did she leave the gas on?
I work for a gas company. In 99% of the time it's a suicide attempt. It's absolutely impossible to blow up your house by accident.

no he didn't that guy is a fucking retard

Cardboard and wood. Quality american home building.

When are you retards going to learn.

Doesn't help that we waste billions overseas while things at home rust and fall apart. Tends prevent shit like this when you actually have that money at home to provide funding for proper maintenance and replacement.

Thank you for Correcting the Record

Houses explode all the time guys! The train derailment was a total accident too! Don't ask questions!

Anyone else disappointed when you see there's a happening but the death count is low?

>paterson

nothing of value was lost

>GAS EXPLOSION
Fuck. Its happening.

radical islamic gas leak again?

It's like LSD

Seems that way.

Either that or New Jersey just decided to destroy itself in the past few weeks.

Didn't that one user tell us to watch for happening's with (((Gas Leaks)))?

fuck you, NJ literally has a bigger population and has contributed more to the world than your whole country

Yeah. It's supposed to be one of the cover words. Same with "exploding transformer" or whatever.

Anon5 has been saying for weeks that none of the gas leaks reported have been gas leas

That's not true, and I was talking about paterson, not NJ as a whole.

I used to live in NJ man, paterson is a niggerhole with crime and shit

stop being so sensitive and learn to read for fucks sake

You've never done LSD

Anonymous5 warned us!

This sounds like an uncle joke.

Dont worry goyim its just a gas leak.

I grew up near paterson. Most of my friends came from there. That place is like the movie black hawk down but without guns to fight back.

yes, I have, you absolute homo

well, it is true.

It's just swamp gas.

at least something leaked today

(((gas explosion)))

>gas leak.

you're woefully uneducated about Sweden's history

considering we've been a nation 3x longer than NJ has been a state, I'd say we've had a little more impact on the world than the shithole that is the garden state

Not at this point you are currently aware of in the eternal consciousness.

kek

uhm.. it wasn't me, it was the dog!

it is like acid tho...

this, good riddance niggers and muslims

sleep tight niggers

literally all the time here, i live in nj and these gas leak happenings do not phase me one bit

shut up retard

LSD is just a drug. You think you gained some sort of transformative elightenment from a trip?

lolk sure, dude:)

Paterson is niggers and spics mostly, but it also has one of the US's largest arab Muslim population. Basically it's a different shades of brown there.

NJ infrastructure is pretty bad dude. If these NJ gas leaks were terrorist attacks, Chris Christie would know about it, which means Trump would know about it, and neither of them would keep this quiet.

call me when NJ hands out nobel prizes or has 2000 year old runestones laying about

Thomas Edison alone has had more impact on the planet than your entire nation

this happened a few years ago in harlem.
there are (((gas explosions))) a lot.
it's corrupt real estate developers

Thomas Edison was a hack

Look, I'm sorry you're still stuck in NJ, don't be butthurt at me

>gas leak
Our nations infrastructure is failing at a rapider and rapider pace. If only those fucking rethuglicans had allowed Obama to go ahead with his shovel ready infrastructure repair jobs program we wouldn't be on the verge of third world nation status right now.

No, but I did realize I am a small organism in an indifferent world and that my mind is filling in the gaps and conceptualizing things and the awareness of such leads me to bring myself to a more accurate perception of reality.

A gas leak huh?

There has been an awful lot of these so called gas leaks.

>runestone
>achievement

literally that's your claim to fame. nobel prizes.

quick rundown of things i can come up with on the spot from NJ.

-bell labs
-princeton (einstein)
-thomas edison
-first superhighway
-more industrial capacity than most european countries
-more money than most european countries
-ice cream cones:)

>implying that chemically altering neuroconnectivity doesn't have a profound permanent impact on a persons ability to think

congratulations

you need lsd to help you visualize this?

top shelf IQ mate

>(((gas explosion)))

Not an argument, turn off your lightbulbs and face mecca

underrated

>implying lsd is some wonderdrug that will totally not fry your brain and leave you wrose off than before and open up your mind leell

I like drawing and looking at art when I use that shit, anything else is a placebo

Sure you can have revelations from an altered state of mind, but you're not gona become jesus

GAS LEAKS ARE PEACEFUL!!!

No but it makes it painfully obvious.

It's sort of like when you go to the doctors and if they are looking at a certain oregon to make your blood light up they give you that nasty shit to drink.

LSD is sort of like that in a sense because it creates phenomenon that are basically markers of how your mind works that you can perceive.

>memes

Butthurt tangible

>fry your brain

it is not physically toxic at all. what does "fry your brain" even mean? do you have an answer?

>that's what lsd was like for me

k

>in the lords year 2015+1
>still cooking with explosive gas
>from tanks and pipes right under their fucking houses

who /electricity masterrace/ here

Often. It's because the U.S.'s infrastructure is crumbling and no one wants to invest to fix the problem because it's not profitable in the short term.

LSD is a tool.

It would be awful to use it constantly, just like you don't work out 24/7. It really increased my headspace and puts your mind into a position where you can perceive more things than you normally would at once since you can "see" the impressions that are made in your mind.

>take two tabs
>too many appearently
>could literally feel my brain frying and the taste of acid puring out of my saliva
>not frying neurons and damaging my brain
>had headache in the left side(logical) part of my brain
>it overwhelmed my senses with illogical things and fryed my brain

To be honest this was probably caused by a nigger having a illegal gas hook up.

You're full of shit.

If you brain literally fried you took some random RC and not LSD.

LSD is harmless except it might be traumatizing. If you actually took LSD and believe this happened it's because you were traumatized.

>and the taste of acid puring out of my saliva
Also LSD Is tasteless fyi

Sure have been a lot of gas leaks these past few months...

Happens in Poland from time to time.

Shut up normie

most likely

Yeah it was a bad trip.

what the fuck is your problem?

do you think you are special because you took lsd?

get off that high horse my man and rid your ego of that snowflake complex, it's pathetic

>my perspective is the only valid one

you've take lsd yet still cling to a myopic ego perspective

low IQ, like I said from the start, since you need LSD to conceptualize;

>No, but I did realize I am a small organism in an indifferent world and that my mind is filling in the gaps and conceptualizing things and the awareness of such leads me to bring myself to a more accurate perception of reality.

Which is basic as fuck and obvious in a sober state if you're not a drooling delude shart, like (you)

This is actually the US government taking care of the "alt-right" by hacking into the pipelines and overfeeding gas into houses. Looks like it was just another accident to everyone else.

pls be muslim

Who's on a high horse? The only thing that I've pointed out is that you have either not taken LSD or you had a bad trip.

You're the one flinging insults around.

Real LSD is in fact tasteless, that has nothing to do with "myopic ego perspective"

Those in wood houses really shouldn't light ovens.

why have we been talking to this autist for so long?
we know he's a retard. It's ok.
We know LSD has no taste or toxicity. It's ok.

Probably paid $15/tab for an RC that tastes like aluminum.

Yes it is, just like people see colours differently, taste is a highly relative concept as well you dumb fucking shart for brains.

Even if it was placebo, it's still real because I experienced it

>Lives in NJ
>I'm a retard

you can't even open carry, in America

R
E
T
A
R
D

Guys guys guys before you fuckers think happening and muslims

...It's NJ, it was probably just a fucking meth lab

>another gas leak? Is this the 15th one this week?

Hillarys operation to wipe out all Cred Forums shitposters continues.

How does she get away with it?

Hey, maybe the house was sealed air right and it really was a gas leak? Right guys?

Source: am utility worker.

Didn't you hear?

NJ isn't a shithole, user said it is a technocratic utopia because Edison stole the idea of a lightbulb and succesfully markteted and patented it before his competitor

No niggers or spics in NJ no more, come on home white man

All these special snowflakes that were enlightened by a drug.

Bet you believe virginity will make you a wizard too

Paterson fucking blows
t. NJ resident

I have piped natural gas in my apartment complex. The price of gas is so low in India that most people prefer to use gas stoves.

yeah it does

i heard sweden was pretty gay too though

I get so scared every time I see this shit.

My gf works as a nurse in people's homes and one of her cases is in that shithole. It would kill me if something happened to her.

t. shart without a passport

nj fag here, could be a meth house

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NEW JERSEY! BLOW UP THE WHITE HOUSE OR THE NYSE YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

a lot of methane around in India I hear

>>being this young

hue, at least I got to see malmo 15 years ago

>living in America

its the fucking 8th one this couple months

Too bad you weren't in New Jeresy for the explosions you austic cuck weeb

yeah, too bad, but who wants to live in NJ forever :^)

>wanting to be fucking murdered by muslims in a now shit hole country because your own people stab you with a spear and dont care when people die and dont care about anything anymore besides themselves and sex

I'm a muslim convert so I'll be okay, thanks for your concern

>literally worshiping the religion of hell and wanting to kill innocent

>literally taking religion seriously

>implying anyone WANTS to live in NJ
isn't it getting close you your bed time?

>wanting to kill people and try hiding it from a retarded population that cant just look up simple history behind the religion itself but think its so peaceful

hope your country burns i never wanted to come to sweden anyway after all these messy shit years.

>i never wanted to come to sweden anyway after all these messy shit years.
we don't want sharts here anyways, good riddance

WOOO BEST STATE HOPE I DIE SOON GET HYPE

>yet he gets mad defensive about NJ

isn't it time for you to go vote for obama again?

my grandfather is swedish and grew up in a tiny town now its a shit hole with men raping children, good job on that.

There was one last week too, but it was a literal gas leak from someone making honey oil.

Killed the FD chief.

Uh, guys?
Remember that one amerifat user who said that US and EU will cover up all explosions with unsure to the public origins as gas explosions even when they know it was a wallnattu snackbar?
I heard of four gas leaks in two weeks so far, injuring or harming lots of people. Well. Each more than a dozen.
This-this is a coincidence, r-right?

>muh grandfathers memories

I grew up thinking America was the land of the free, now it's a police state with jewish tyrrants and the federal reserve, good job on that

Are you thinking about the meth lab explosion that happened in my area in the bronx that killed the FD Chief?

I've worked a couple blocks from there. PSE&G was doing gas main replacements a couple blocks away. Not sure if this block was part of the program.

Gas leak!

atleast we have morals and a less retarded population

Especially that area. It's fucking disgusting. They have their allah snackbar stores all over the place.

Jews are on south side of Clifton, btw.

no you don't

>capitalism
no morals

>anti intellectualism

>import high degrees from asia and shiet

top kek

Yes. Debris killed him. I thought it was honey oil.

>snackbars fuck up making bombs in their basement
>blow themselves up
>feds call it a "gas leak"

>90 percent of your population votes yes on the retarded party while the other 10 try voting logically

holy fuck stop being retarded you know your country is a fucking shit hole europe is gone and burned, i hope dbk would fucking crash like the little scumbag it is and you fuck holes burn with it. Why are europeans so fucking retarded i rather be fucking native american or atleast a good euro type like finnish or danish and not a fucking swede cuck

>gas explosion

>99% of your nation believes that 2 parties are democratic

How many people set to testify against Hillary were in those houses?

atleast we have some people are not for refugees and not forced to except them, while your country just forces them in because stupid fucks vote on them even though they are the main source of crime.

obama literally passed a bill a couple of weeks ago to allow more syrian "refugees" into the country

by the way, Swedes are highly against immigration, what you're talking about is a vocal minority

Fair lawn reporting in, nothing of value was lost. Hopefully it was a heroin den and it'll put a small dent in the influx of the stuff into the surrounding areas

Where is /KnowledgeBomb / user? He has consistently said that cells are active in the NJ area, and that the media would spin attacks by claiming "gas leaks"

>stupid
>"excepted"
Amerishit education everybody

Same thought I had . Train "accident" was in same general area

Calm down, apparently fairy granted some anons wish for SCHWERER GUSTAV!
Fucking Chad wasn't home though

I'm a shitposter.
My oven runs on gas.

I don't get it.

That .gif is a controlled meme, please assume the position and await the Meme Taskforce

Your proctologist called, said something about sending more mudslimes to your prostate? New Jersey made Jersey Shore, there's literally nothing there worth defending you skittle car salesman

Why always terrorism? It might just be a meth lab.

/wanaque/ here, whaddap

SAGE

i had a house explosion near my house and it was because people were making large amounts of cannabis oil in the basement and blew the fuck up.

He said "except" if you're going to quote something make sure it's right. Also, what you're going off of is a minority of America.

Trying to make homemade dabs without proper ventiliation? Did they died?

fucking ausfag gtfo

when will you guys learn that a brick house with proper windows and doors have a more effective blast radius?

>inb4 amateurs

Oh, a butane wax lab - DESU if they just legalized pot, that could be done by proffessional chemists in a lab setting rather than by 3 stoned hippies in a garage.

Hello, fellow Wayniac.

Former Waynefag here. Patterson is a shithole. Next time, get the whole city.

What is this from?

Did you go to lakeland?

Anyone else able to stop the spinning circles at will? Fucking bizarre.

underrated post

Yup..used to go to the LA fitness in Wayne...filled with all the niggers from paterson taking over the court. The fuckers used to sneak in the back and shit too.

sure they are buddy, if they were they would deporting them and not worshiping islam

This actually. For example the government forced SDGE (san diego) to replace the gas lines throughout the city to prevent this very thing.

Its real. Gas lines needs maintenance or this hapoens. We truly have a crumbling infrastructure in the country.

Unfortunately SDGE just passes the cost onto the end user so...