IS IT HAPPENING???

I just saw a dozen fighter jets flying over Jerusalem, and now there are policemen telling everyone to get inside.

The media is completely silent, but not in a normal way; they aren't even doing regular programming.

I'll update when I hear more... I think this may be the start of a major happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vmzaT
youtube.com/watch?v=CW6Eh3kc1kE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is definitely a major operation underway, I am seeing tons of troops with military equipment and vehicles going down the street.

What do you think this is the start of?

>The media is completely silent, but not in a normal way; they aren't even doing regular programming.
so someone cut the power to the news stations?

Pics or you're a faggot.

The Jews have run out of goyim to enslave so they have turned their military industrial complex on the Jews?

>israeli shitposting

go be physically indistinguishable from mudslimes somewhere else

>The media is completely silent, but not in a normal way; they aren't even doing regular programming
A communication disruption can only mean one thing

Pics user, you know the drill

***BREAKING NEWS***
***UPDATE***

According to the news, the owner of a falafel restaurant dropped a couple of shekels and almost got trampled by virtually the entire country. Israel is in a state of emergency and has declared martial law until the shekels are recovered.

Residents are being told to stay indoors and NOT join the hordes of people looking for the shekels.

This is a shekel emergency.

hymie, you haven't yet realized there are IDs here I take it?
In real news, Syria just took delivery of the S-300, waiting for the first kike plane to go down and hoping it's someone related to you...

Level3, at&t, Verizon, sprint are all having voice service outages right now.

Business phone service is down nationwide

My office is freaking out

I think the phone system has been sabotoged

OY VEY I HOPE YOU KIKES GET RAPED TO DEATH

Didn't we have a kikefag predict an Israel habbening yesterday?

Gaza war version.... what are we up to now... 7?

Or you guys finally started in syria now that the US troops are backing off because of the ceasefire with russia.
>Fucking goyim making us go in and do it ourselves

I heard they dropped five whole shekels. If we aren't careful, this could be a self-inflicted Shoah.

>/thread

Best of luck, ally. Kill some mudslimes for us maybe?

Huh, I just bought the Wargame Red Dragon expansion for Israel.

May I have more success than you.

>This thread

Can't tell if I'm high test or not

I pray every day that Iran finally nukes Israel.

Well now that peres is dead no can stop netanyahu from his madness..

>get comfy for big habbenings

samson option when

IT'S A SHEKEL SHOAH!

JESUS SIGHTED ON STREETS OF BETHLEHEM

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

SCRAMBLE THE JETS

Routine training, there's no happening, go back to bed.

You do know you can't samefag on Cred Forums right? You're tagged.

Kys faggots we need a jewish board to contain all the kikes so they don't shit this place up

Daily reminder that post-messiah Judaism is (literally) Christianity, meaning the true Israel is the spiritual body of Christendom.

That modern Judaism is properly called Talmudism, which has its origins in Pharisaism and is the ideological opposite of pre-Christian-era Judaism.

That Talmudism/Pharisaism is the richest ideological firmament for Satanism, which found its purest expression in the act of crucifying Christ as urged and committed by the Pharisees of the time.

That modern "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) generally originated in Khazaria, but have lived internationally, intermarried, and converted (both in and out) for so long as to have no discernible genetic or familial heritage.

That the "13th Tribe" and "Ashkenazim" racial memes are Hasbara psyops designed specifically to justify the current occupation of Palestine known as "Israel," as well as employ a political parry silencing anyone who names the "Jew" or criticizes their activities as being a racist. There is no "Jewish race."

That the extortion at the Temple - whom Jesus drove out and excoriated - was promoted and conducted by the Pharisees of the day; that the modern day extortion employed by the same "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) via the Federal Reserve and similar monetary and usurious banking rackets are spiritually identical in form, function, and nature of perpetrator.

That the Holocaust (TM) is designed to subvert Christ as the preeminent messianic sacrifice, and in supplanting Christ as messiah replace Him with Talmudic satanism disguised as "Judaism."

That if you don't know the above, and much more, you have a long way to go before you are "red-pilled."

Post pics

Are you the Orthobro?

>Syria just took delivery of the S-300

How long until the SAA loses their new missiles and they become part of the rebel's improvised artillery or used to shoot down a Russian jet?

I give it 3 months on the outside.

Stay safe kikebro

This. Proof or GTFO.

oy gevalt i hope you get b&'d for clicbaits

Kek

pictures now

That dude actually said something on major fall of communications today. Shit, seems to be happening.

unaware of any happenings

Can't believe you're all falling for kike shitposting.

>just brain dead faggots

sounds like a completely regular day in Jerusalem

im curious, would the average israeli laugh at a joke like this?

if I was israeli, I'd be making soap jokes all the time

this is the same kike as yesterday

he is going to sell you biotech stock

>sage

would fugg. with a condom.

yes goy the world has enought of how you store your milk.

holy shit
you weren't kidding
ynet:

רשות שדות התעופה הודיעה כי בשל עומס הקשור בפעילות חיל האוויר, המגביל את הנתיבים האזרחיים, צפויה מחר פגיעה בלוח הטיסות, שתגרום לאיחורים בהמראות מנמל התעופה בן-גוריון ונחיתות בו.

rough translation :
due to air force operations there will be delays in the flights

tl;dr

Just heard some important information from the military, but I can't share it over the internet.

All I can say is that people abroad should stock up on Sabra hummus, and I recommend buying stock in Teva Pharmaceuticals.

Your life and the life of your family depends on it. Trust me.

This. I've already bought multiple tubs of Sabra hummus and I get all my medication from Teva.

If you're looking for firearms that can protect you and your family during the ensuing happening, I recommend the Tavor and Uzi.

What about Soda Stream do we need to stock up on those merchant?

>this thread

can i get a discount ?

HELLO

Can I get one for free if I chop some dick skin off???

Yes, you cannot imagine how necessary a Sodastream system will help you in the coming times.

If you want to survive the coming happening, it is absolutely imperative that you purchase Sodastream.

what about fizzy bubblech?

GOODBYE JEWS
GOODBYE JEWS
GOODBYE JEWS

Keep crying wolf, shlomo.

Should I invest my life saving in mcdonalds stocks??? For that carryover after the habenning when the world Economy consists of cheese burgers of course

>Tavor and Uzi
Gayshit. How about some Galils?

No, but feel free to donate your foreskin to the State of Israel.

fucking gross

Do not forget to buy From Dead Sea products from Seacret and Premiere, the Mud soap and the gold products will come particularly handy... But DO NOT buy anything from AquaDeadSea, it won't work the same and may result in skin cancers.

The man is right, AquaDeadSea is what liberals use. You're not a liberal cuck, right?

Didn't think so. Make sure you purchase Seacret and Premiere Dead Sea products. They will greatly assist you in the coming happening.

Shut it down. This is the baseline redpill though. Why do you think people behave and indeed cultures behave so irrationally. They are mad about the truth of god and thus will attempt to rationalize irrationality in an attempt to supplant him.

Thank you merchant

YOU BEEN SPOTTED

Okay, Jews, stop this. We need to talk about your self-esteem.

Alright, I'm definitely creeped out a bit by all this.

At first, there's this thread archive.is/vmzaT which talked about some huge happening the 15th october, and then , there's this ?

Fucking autistic Israeli nerds shitposting Cred Forums 24/7.

nazi

INVASION?

>be me
>read this thread
>go to mart to stock up on supplies for the end times
>first thing I see is reese's peanut butter cups
>king size
>on bottom shelf
>bend over
>shart

oh well there's always tomorrow...

captcha had picture of a KFC

Next week.
Include me in the screencap.

It's not down you fucking google

sauce?

Those two autists are role playing with each other

It's definately happening!

Our juden in Antwerp are literally packing their bags to hop on the first plane to Jerusalem as we speak! Holy shit!

As per usual. Jews with no sense of being serious. I was actually worried. God damn, thankfully Hitler send you all to that fancy vacation resort far away from us.

HOLY SHIT

GUYS

FIGHTING PLANE OVER LINCOLNSHIRE

APPARENTLY A MAN LOST £5

IS IT HAPPENING?

All the redpilled Belgians can't stop talking about how great Bamba tastes. It is a Cheeto-like snack that tastes like peanut butter.

What are you waiting for? Everyone is talking about it!

WOuld.

Fucking capped you glorious damn kike bastard

not sure if this threads still up

but the true messiah will come, and he will be sacrificed. with his death all of mankind will be damned to judgement and all will know that there was only ever 1 God

This. If you aren't eating Bamba right now, you're a low-test cuck.

t. Bamba importers.

Anyway, last time I heard someone say 'Bamba' the freakin' airport blew up.

>mfw he isn't shilling Bamba

top kek, if fucking love jewish shitposters

Haha, you pretended to be someone else who is also in Israel replying to your post, but it's the same ID! Hahahaha

Probably not even in Israel and are using different IP

I wasn't even pretending to be someone else, I was simply updating the readers.

probably a new plastic fiver m8

I was hoping I wasn't the only one who found him samefagging

Again, I was simply updating the readers just as I said I would in my OP. I wasn't pretending to be someone else, you dumb gorilla goy.

i can literally hear the merchant in your voice

holy kek.

This is what we call in the states a "used" hoe, make sure you look up the hoe fax before buying.

another day another shart like they always say.

if shit realy goes down you wont have internet connection

These Israeli shitposters are getting bretty gud

Shalom, would she be considered a 9/10 in Shekel land?

No, I see more attractive women on the bus and at the mall every day. She's cute enough, though.

Help me I just lost 10 shekels, can somebody help me find them?

Thank you, best goy. We will be greatest allies forever!

I saw a few inside. Care to go in and get those?

-Checked- XYZ4 -Algeria-

OY VEY DELET THIS!!!!11!

I knew the jews could shitpost but this is a whole new level

>jews flying their planes

Meanwhile I work and pay for it. Fucking kikes.

***UPDATE***
PICTURE OF FALAFEL MERCHANT WHO DROPPED SHEKELS FOUND
HIS NAME IS SAMBERG HYDSTEIN

How does the madman keep getting away with it?

>just unboxed my new shipment of herpes from Amazon
>first thing she did was snap a selfie

I second this, she is on the mid to lower end of the spectrum.

>that one deformed right tit nipple areola rhe size of a tea saucer
>the rest of that

She looks like a trash-bag full of curdled cheese someone tried to disguise as a Barbie doll.

>There is no "Jewish race."
There is no basis to believe no members of the original 12 Tribes of Israel have ceased to exist and the Torah tells you if you live by the faith of Abraham you are of the Household of Israel therefore there is no basis under Torah to deny any group including Khazar's who adopted Torah from identifying as Jewish which term has come to signify all Children of Israel living under Torah.. of course they are spiritually blind to the messiah Jesus Christ for a time but all Israel will be saved.

The point there a Jew become "of your father the devil" and of the "synagogue of Satan" may be said to be those who promulgate Talmudic rule which was at the heart of the Pharisees Jesus condemned

lol

Kek, nice one

The final solution 2: The Jettastic Bungaloo.

Don't forget the 6 million isrealis in isreal

kek

I hope you get obliterated :)

lol, you so silly, Israel

T O P K E K
O
P
K
E
K

We're hitting Straya levels of shitposting here

I fucking love trisha. Would cum inside again and again and again.

BRAVO

>The room is dark, you're a little drunk, she smells nice and obviously wants to play.

No way man your right nipple is messed up.

>you are a faggot.

Could israeli-palestinian conflict be simplified as the descendants of esau trying to steal back their birthright through subjugation of the descendants of jacob?

GUYS, WAKE UP. I'M ALSO A KIKE FROM JERUSALEM, OLD CITY AREA. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IS HAPPENING. DON'T SWALLOW THIS KIKE'S BLUE PILL OF LIES. THIS GUY IS FULL OF HORSE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! WHY ARE YOU LYING TO THE GOYIM?
חחחחח למה אתה מזיין תמוח אחי

proofs?

youtube.com/watch?v=CW6Eh3kc1kE