Guys, I'm getting worried. Please reassure me

Guys, I'm getting worried. Please reassure me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM
youtube.com/watch?v=YzZl9j580tM
newsweek.com/how-donald-trump-ditched-us-steel-workers-china-505717
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Take boxing/MMA classes, lift, go to the range.

The age of the redpill ends on Election Day. The age of the blackpill begins.

OP IS CALLING FOR A MASSIVE CIRCLEJERK THREAD.

TRUMP WILL WIN
PRAISE KEK
14/88

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

What the fuck is the blackpill?

Okay I get that trump isn't winning but he's ahead in Ohio wtf

After the debate and tax returns debacle, I don't see him coming back. Reality is starting to hit me.

Nothing really matters. Red pill/ blue pill are just both flawed social constructs.

wasn't it predicted there would be a lot of push polls around now ?

Kek has forsaken us.

Same. I think his surge in September was mostly due to skeptical republicans falling in line but even during her worst week there were only a few polls giving him the lead so I think he hit his ceiling and his recent shit is just going to turn undecideds to Hillary

stop with this trump losing the debate meme pls ctr. he clearly did but not by a ton

i will concede the tax returns look back but hillary's got 10x more scummy things like that

That's the gayest thing I've seen all day. Congrats. Here's a duck.

nihilist faggots who can't be edgy enough

that poll's been shit since the start
even when Trump's winning, that poll says otherwise
LA times is a good one from what I can tell

sucking on a big black cock

Lol he didn't win the debate retard

>j-just wait for the d-debates
>trump implodes in a stuttering mess of self-impliation on stage and gets styled on by """low energy""" hillary

Cred Forums is never right. Meme magic is not real. Trump is a loser and so are all his supporters.

prostate orgasm

He didn't actually do anything wrong with the tax returns, you do realize that, right?

Here you go! Just watch again.

>Hillary Clinton's Illness Revealed
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM

>Hillary Clinton FAINTS At 9/11 Ceremony
youtube.com/watch?v=YzZl9j580tM

LA Times is a tracking poll.

You take that back you fish eating faggot.

>being this much of a seriousfag
We were doing it for the lulz all along.

Nate Silver changes his predictions every 4 hours.

pretty much this.

desu senpai trump will probably look even worse come the next debate. He's going to try way too hard

these have been growing the past week.

LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH

Thanks for correcting the record.

>changing your model when new information comes in

I'm shocked, shocked I say.

EVERY TIME I DO IT MAKES ME LAUGH

lol

>shills trying to blend in
>we still can spot you fuckwits

>The age of the redpill ends on Election Day
Trump will most likely loose, but i think it's a good thing, he will go down as a martyr in the eyes of alt right
if he wins (which is unlikely now) he'll most likely continue doing retarded things (like trickle down economics, lets be objective it won't work) and damage the image of the alt right in the eyes of normies
the hill administration will push hard against the dissidents when she wins, but it's going to only fuel the dissent against multiculturalism among whites
maybe i'm wrong but hey, i'm just glad i'm not american 2bh

LA Times is correct. USC one of the most prestigious universities in the country.

Gonna be tracking Trump all the way to the White House.

Report and sage all these shitty threads

He might not win but Florida is going red this year. You guys know you won't win FL and I think that scares you.

>anyone who doesn't blindly supports my candidate of choice must have been paid to do so

i'm not just saying this from a trump supporter point of view, objectively speaking he looked way better up there

hillary started doing better later on, but that first half specifically blew me away from trump's side

he's completely right when he says he won if you haven't seen the media spin, which regrettably many people have

i mean him not releasing them looks bad. i get he doesn't have to, though

Sorry, the next stage of the game is where blue collar white workers get an earful about how Trump's been routinely stiffing them in the Rust Belt.

> Plenty of blue-collar workers believe that, as president, Donald Trump would be ready to fight off U.S. trade adversaries and reinvigorate the country’s manufacturing industries through his commitment to the Rust Belt. What they likely don’t know is that Trump has been stiffing American steel workers on his own construction projects for years, choosing to deprive untold millions of dollars from four key electoral swing states and instead directing it to China...

> A Newsweek investigation has found that in at least two of Trump’s last three construction projects, Trump opted to purchase his steel and aluminum from Chinese manufacturers rather than United States corporations based in states like Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin.

Trump's habit of shitting on blue collar working class America (when he's not scamming them or stealing their work by not paying them), is as big a scandal as the tax thing and all that info has yet to catch his cluelessly cucked base's attention.

newsweek.com/how-donald-trump-ditched-us-steel-workers-china-505717

It's all going to start rolling out now and you're going to see this asshole as he really is.

HOLY FUCK TRUMPKINS BTFO

>more than 50% of nation votes for trump
>19.7%
is your voting system seriously this fucked burgers?

>he needs Florida to win

>he doesn't know how the electoral college works
it is retarded, regardless

>LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH

That's a cool graph thanks

trump will not be president - obama

>I'm a nigger

>m-m-muh (((Eichenwald))) :'( (who care's if it's true)

Also, this. The American voting system looks so unnecessarily complicated and outdated it's funny.

You'd think the primaries were dumb enough, and now this.

Its not a fucking prediction then

Save it, it's all yours my friend :)

This. Everyone should have at least 1 long arm and 1 side arm

Move to a white area like New Hampshire

Or arizona if you want to be on the front lines with long sight lines

>b-but the voting system is rigged against our guy!!

Getting bernie flashbacks here.

LA Times

If there is no hope of victory, fight without hope. Fight to win.

That's their projected chance of either winning. Look at RCP's electoral college map to see the real numbers of an election, aka the electoral college.

Then don't make predictions.

LMAO good thing I have been doing these thing before I found Cred Forums
>purple belt
>wrestled
>box half the amount I grapple
>lift
Only need to go to range, my parents have been wanting to get a guns for the past year. My mom went from "oh, no guns are scary" to wanting an AR-15, and a pistol. People can sense something coming, even people that are uninformed.

What's to worry about. Hillary is winning.

But if SHTF all of this won't really matter, I don't have any stored supplies.

Idiots fail to realize that Hillary is Kek's chosen, not that Orange Moron. Orange Moron was picked because he'd destroy the republicans from within, not because he's supposed to lead. He's supposed to lay down flat on the ground and allow Hillary to rule.

You mean the "debacle" that trump correctly filed his taxes?

Well yes, Hillary's candidacy is indefensible.

Couldn't you just sparate the country in two halves, one half for the states who voted republican, the other democrats?

The odds were always against him. It was never Trump v. Clinton, but rather Trump v. the political elite, the business that are interwound, the media, the globalist and Clinton. It was never a sure thing, but all you can do is keep going, keep fighting, and don't ever give up.

States are divided much more than just "Who voted D and who voted R for president". While there is correlation since people tend to just vote along party lines that's not necessarily the case.

Not to mention that even a solid red state like AZ is polling 45 Trump 40 Clinton. You could split the country in half, sure, but I doubt anyone wants to do a lot of mass migration.

>Literally no one but hiliarys msm lapdogs talk about how Trump did awful in the debates
>Everyone else thinks he did meh at best and clinton wasn't any better
>Polls showing millions of people radically swinging opinions from Trump to Hillary and visa versa
>Nate Sodium

The only cause for concern is thar they're gonna use these bs polls abd prediction to justify a clinton win when they rigg the election.

Trump still under performed. He needs to realize he can't ler thar cunt and her moderators put him on the defensive, he needs to be attacking her start to finish in a calm manner that causes her to flip her shit and stumble with excuses.

Republicans do that without help. Trump exists BECAUSE of the Republican Party, not the other way around. If it wasn't Trump it would be someone else.

Trump didn't destroy the GOP, they gutted themselves well before.

Global media is biased towards leftisim, idiots. Don't you see the pattern?

Polls were sligthly for remain, but brexit happened. In my city, the rigth wing candidate won with 10% more votes than polls expected.

Also, he'll be better in the remaining debates. Everything is planned. Trum will win. Kek wills it, gas the skypes, race war now.

It's a downfall and it will only get worse. The dumb unfortunately can vote (on both sides), and the rednecks angry that they can't build a house while working part time in Home Depot will elect some other asshole that promises them the stars.

Then he'll get crushed.

Still, Kek wants Hillary Clinton as President. She has a graveyard in the closet and the ONLY way to let her win this cycle is to run someone even worse against her.

The only other remotely viable candidate the Republicans had was Rand Paul. Everyone else was a nonstarter.

It was the cost effective option for him to do that. He made a logical decision. The idea is to make it cost effective to not do that.

Won't matter to the rust belt whites.

>LA times is a good one from what I can tell
>the only poll out of dozens that supports trump
>surely a coincidence

Really makes me think.