How do you answer the argument that nobody should ever kill a home invader because they would have only gotten away...

How do you answer the argument that nobody should ever kill a home invader because they would have only gotten away with a small amount of money or stuff to pawn, and it's not worth taking a life over that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AiRDBM5exQs
codes.findlaw.com/tx/penal-code/penal-sect-9-32.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those things belong to me, it is my property that he is invading and he possibly could take the lives of my entire family.

Therefore, i will not let a thug attack and take all that i worked to keep and protect.

By breaking the law you take on the risk of death. It is not my responsability to take care of your life, if you dont. What is my responsability is to protect my property, my life, and my family in any way i can.

Oy vey, goyim, let them take what they want. It's reparations for slavery, by the way 15 million. :^)

So if he cames to rape you he shouldn't me killed neither becouse it's not worth taking a life? And when he comes to kill you you can't just shoot him too becuse you shouldn't be able to trade life for life?

Read some Locke. Property is paramount to ensuring the wellbeing and survival of a person. You worked and bought that stuff. You pour hours of labor into it and you're willing to let someone take that from you. That's called being a slave. You think slavery is good?

Tell that to the criminal who broke in.
He is willing to take my life for a couple of bucks.
You catch him in the act he's simply not going to leave because you asked him.

It isn't smart to assume they've only come to steal. Only if your a /x/fag and can read minds can you be sure

>how do you answer the argument that stuff is not worth taking a life
You tell them to fuck off.

A lot of home invasions turn into murders or rapes. Not worth the risk.

my house my rules

If someone intrudes your personal space without invitation, why do they get a free pass of assuming they are there to commit just a robbery? Rapes, murders and assaults are commonly biproducts of home invasions, I'm not willing to give up a loved one's life for the piece of trash who may have had less than deadly intent. It's my problem that he broke in, it's his problem that I'm going to deal with it.

simple, our government says the same thing and we get murdered in droves equivalent to a war zone
and raped and tortured for a fucking phone and loose change.
if an SJW told me this I'd punch the cunt

Not an argument

Anybody arguing this way promotes slavery.

They are assuming the intent of the assailant. You can hide in your room but I wouldn't risk not shooting them in an encounter. On the other hand, they are violating your rights by intruding and therefore have forfeited their own rights, ie anything goes. Why would anyone care about the life of a stranger actively victimizing you?

The burden should really be on them to explain why enabling the life of a thief is beneficial to anyone but the thief. It's more likely that person will continue to victimize others in the future. Idiots like that always claim they are compassionate but where is their compassion for the victim? That's why I say their motives are to rationalize their own cowardice and irrational fear of weapons, because they don't have any moral or sociological ground to stand on.

what asures you that he is there to steal and not to rape your family?

what if he is a hitman hired by the mafia to buy your house?

>they would have only gotten away with a small amount of money or stuff to pawn

Nice assumption you got there. They could take my life, my families life etc. I don't know, and them lying on the ground bleeding out, neither will the world

youtube.com/watch?v=AiRDBM5exQs

I price lives of most other people far lower than the things that I have. After all there is 6 billion humans. I don't care if some shit whom I don't even know dies. It also much more safe for me.

Because statistically speaking house robbers here tend to also beat the shit out of occupants, and castle laws would act as an excellent deterrent.

This

>tfw not allowed to hurt an intruder unless he hurts me first
my neighbor heard someone breaking into his basement, went downstairs and knocked the burglar out. Broke his jaw and some teeth with that punch. While the intruder was out my neighbor called the police. Later he got charged with assault.

>After all there is 6 billion humans.
It's been over 7 since late 2011/early 2012. Regardless, there are several billion too many.

Is that what happened to you?

Because that property is mine. I'd feel as comfortable shooting a person for trying to take it as I would shooting a person who was trying to kill me. They knew what they were doing was wrong. They chose to take the calculated risk of taking my property, and being shot is the possible negative consequence they were aware of. Thieves deserve to die.

Fuck that, a mans home is his castle is it not? Stay the fuck out of my castle im eating tendies.

Yup, Im the same. I highly value my things. Everyone knows you're taking a chance when you break into a house in the US. If a person takes that chance in my house Im going to assume they dont value their life as much as I value my stuff.

My family's lives are worth more than "a small amount of money." They are literally life and death to me, and if you come here to fuck with us, we will kill you.

We call it civilization.

If a nigger is attempting to take stuff that I BOUGHT WITH MY OWN FUCKING MONEY then he's gonna die.

I have no empathy for thieves nor do I care what little he could have gotten away with. It's the fact that they are attempting to get away with it at all.

They deserve death.

You can't know the intentions of a home invader. If they are breaking into a home they know is occupied, then they are ready to commit violence, period. No one just decides to casually break into to a place they know people are in, and steal. They are going to get the stuff, and hurt or kill anyone who gets in their way. If someone is arguing saying that "they just need a few items for da monie$" they are likely fucking stupid and need to spend some time in the fucking ghetto.

That argument is total bollocks.

It's a natural reaction to act in self-defense unless that home invader is screaming for mercy on the floor the moment he saw you.

Look, i agree with none of you deplorables. But if a stranger in your home: He soon to be kill.

Each item in my home represents the finite amount of my life I had to waste at work to earn the money it cost to purchase it. When you steal that item, you are stealing a part of my life that I will never get back.

This, ive honestly never thought about it like that good point.

In holland you could kill an intruder and get away with it if you have a decent lawyer. I dont know a single person without a bat or a big ass army knife in their bedroom

What the fuck is that, a pump action revolver shotgun?

Extended Remington Roomsweeper.

You just reminded me of the Streetsweeper, what a fucking retarded design. Not that the Jackhammer would've been much better if it got mass produced.

I'm not a fan myself, but it has proponents, apparently.

After having seen how both of those work (the Protecta is basically an SAA that you need to wind up and the Jackhammer is overengineered shit) I can safely say that I'd rather have a double barrel than either of them. Not that I would mind having a Benelli or a Saiga, but those are expensive.

Mom got 50 stolen from her. Own family member and all, but the point is, it nearly made her homeless, since she was already on a tight budget.
Blast the fuckers, don't give them shit.

>double-barreled Benelli
>semi-auto Saiga

Fuck. Hell of a choice to have to make.

>double-barreled Benelli
Reading comprehension much? And no, semiautomatic and being able to turn it in pump mode if necessary and 7+1 mag.

i can't know that for certain that i am safe. there are lots of cases where home invaders kill the white occupants of the house. so why am i not allowed to defend myself from these niggers?

when a criminal breaks into the ONE sanctuary that you and your family have in this world, he dies. That's it. Doesn't matter what he may be there for, doesn't matter if your house is barren of any value because you are poor. Criminal dies when violating the sanctity of a home.

The whole reason they enter your dwelling in the first place is because they value your life less than the material goods they would be able to get away with, hence why they're home invaders and not simple burglars. You've no obligation to protect their lives as they clearly see no point in yours.

you never know if that's all they are there to take

/thread

You don't know that's all they want, and even if it is that is your property in your home. It's egregious and too often the story reads of the old couple being tortured and killed by a cople of thugs. The responsibility is on the burglar not to burgle. If I'm on the jury in the scenario you present I will never, ever, vote to convict a homeowner and look at his killing of an assailant or two as a win for society.

Because home invaders never beat, rape and murder their victims.

Wow could you fuck off with the anti-Semitism?

A criminal's life is not worth a single penny. Good riddance.

>How do you answer
Like this:
Let's say I hear the "bump in the night". I grab my pistol and peer downstairs to see you leaving my house with my tv. In that case, I will let you go and just call the cops. Why?
Because I'm insured. It's their fucking job to fight crime, not mine. Your miserable life, pos that you are, is worth more than my tv. And I'm not going to fight a court case for shooting your dumb ass over a piece of property.

Threaten me with harm, or my family, or you look like you're going to hurt anyone in my household, well that's obviously another story. I don't want to take a life, but I sure don't want lose mine, either. I will shoot you dead as a hammer.

It's not a matter of my reading comprehension, I just automatically want an old-fashioned Benelli anytime anyone says "Benelli." It would literally be a hard choice if I had a few thousand to spend on another shotgun.

It's basically saying that criminals should not be punished for being criminals.
Home invaders are usually drug addicts that could kill you.

Anyway, private property is sacred and I can behead anyone that invade my house.

>How do you answer the argument that nobody should ever kill a home invader because they would have only gotten away with a small amount of money or stuff to pawn, and it's not worth taking a life over that?

codes.findlaw.com/tx/penal-code/penal-sect-9-32.html

>(a)A person is justified in using deadly force against another:
>[..]
>(B)to prevent the other's imminent commission of aggravated kidnapping, murder, sexual assault, aggravated sexual assault, robbery, or aggravated robbery.

>robbery, or aggravated robbery

It's the law in Texas. Don't like it? Vote to change it.

Can't know their intentions. People are killed in home invasions all the time. You had to defend yourself and your family. I don't care about my stuff. It's insured. But if someone breaks into my house when my family is home, I have to assume the worst.

You may only have one chance to act. The first thing I do might very well be the last.

The warning was the locked door or locked window. If they wanted to live, they could have made just about any other decision.