Finally, some straight, white male representati-wait, what?

What the fuck is this shit?

youtu.be/f1EWkQMpVCs

Every goddamn commercial ever has nothing but black dudes and white women, and now, finally, a white guy who isn't a criminal or in the backseat of a car while his black dude and white gal friends are in the front is in a commercial... we get this.

What is happening? When I bring this kinda stuff up to folks, I'm labeled as a nutcase.

Can Trump fix this?

>Comments disabled.

I'm guessing this was posted here before.

>Can Trump fix this

No, he can only buy us time.

It's up to us to uncuck the white race and start the real Holocaust.

>dat bulge

GOD DAMN FUCKING JEWS

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

What did they mean by this? Is iPhone 88 a sign of things to come?

What is the point of this ad? Do they think this will actually cause more men to buy jockeys?

Exactly. Who is this appealing to.

Finally cucks have a clothing line to call their own.

Someone needs to make a video compilation of this shit

Call the KKK fucking faggot

>Show your adopted children your underwear
What?

>They still think its about buying and selling.

We're at the point where they know that we know it's all psychological attacks.

cringe

No Trump is just an incremental battle that will allow us to buy more time to redpill the masses, and keep the momentum going. Hillary is going to legalize illegals, open the boarders, and appoint a supreme court that will rule in favor of taking our guns away, also continue the same monetary policy that will result in extreme financial hardships.

Lol somebody should post an 80IQ stamp on that nigglets forehead. Going to be a dumbass drug dealer like the rest of them.

Wait this was a commercial for something? I literally zoned out and questioned why I was watching a half naked white guy molest some other mans black baby

>mfw I just rewatched the ending and found out IT WAS A FUCKING UNDERWEAR COMMERCIAL

If they have a few children of their own there is nothing wrong with adopting a black child too and trying to raise him right. They should not sacrifice their lineage for it though.

Lol, smart. Adopt a black kid and hope he goes Pro so you can retire on that NFL money. I'd do it.

literally wife's son

also he looks Jewish

Colin Kaepernick's adoptive parents tried that.

If you actually watched the video the kid was adopted

>strongest person he's ever met
>couldn't even raise her own son

The result is the same: he's raising someone else's kid. Time and resources he could have dedicated to his own.

This

What the fuck are these jews even doing anymore

its called confirmation bias. stop reading hate networks like Cred Forums and you will stop seeing it.

>Can Trump fix this?
Sickle-cell disease will fix this

>and you will stop seeing it.
It's hard not to see it when it's right in your face.

This. It's the same reason tumblrites see patriarchy and rape in everything.

Trump isn't a racist, right? Non-racists don't care about these sort of things. A black child born under in a white family will be raised in white culture, and act white. It's better than letting them be born in the ghetto with no father and end up being a super predator.

You are all so retarded.

>white Christian parents raise a black kid
Kid becomes Muslim
Kid hates white people
Kid starts a trend that's spreading showing disrespect for dead soldiers

GR8 JOB!

Or recognised she wouldn't be able to provide her child with the kind of upbringing it needed, so made the decision to sacrifice her own happiness for the child's future?

I'm not racist, but let's be honest.