If you are for gun ownership and selling so much, why are you not for rocket launcher ownership and selling?

if you are for gun ownership and selling so much, why are you not for rocket launcher ownership and selling?

those are very important to overthrow le gubbernment tanks!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

autoweapons.com/photosn/photosfeb04/dd1-48rpg.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Explosively_formed_penetrator
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GPW6VqWRQNg
youtube.com/watch?v=WHHIZnUqNOs
youtube.com/watch?v=iIfrSmZLQX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no response

HAHA

Cred Forums BTFO

because recoiless rifles are so much better.
and easy to make at home.
haha newfag btfo!

Becouse expensive and heavy
Ammo really fucking heavy and expensive.
More likely to blow the un-experiences user up than. The enemy

I have no problem with private rocket ownership.

HAHA, OP BTFO!

I don't see any problems with rocket launchers being allowed.

Because right now I'm only worried about chimpouts and semi auto rifles do just fine.

If the happening ever happens then stolen military weapons and HME will do the trick but if you think they're just going to have tank battles in the us you need to get Jamal's penis out of your mouth long enough to think about things for a second.

Disband the standing armies...

local militia master race!!!

What use is a rocket launcher for personal and property protection? Do you even understand why people dont want to be deprived of their guns?

I am
Why are you so mad?

When was the last time a rocket launcher was used in a crime in America?

I support the private ownership of explosives and explosive devices.

I have no problem with personal ownership of heavy ordnance

2nd amendment means a full equivalency to the arms of the state.
If I had my way citizens would be allowed to purchase f22s.

Jokes on you faggot. I am for rocket launcher ownership.

And for that matter I'm also for private tank and fighter jet ownership too.

I am.
...... radical here but...
i think you should own any type of armament if you have the money or the knowledge to build your own.....
>every
>fucking
>thing.

This is the most retarded thing ive seen on Cred Forums in a while
Of course they dont mean we can own guns in case we need to overthrow our own government. They say "right to bear arms" in case of any kindof crisis/situation. Such as; niggers burning down houses because of some dumbass who got shot; another country invading or simply maybe someone breaking into your home.
We have the right to defend ourselves.

Because the overused argument in favor of gun ownership is the "resistance" against evil government and since new military bodyarmor can repel small calibers and they still use tanks, you'd want a rocket launcher for that. But apparently people still prefer small calibers. So resistance my ass.

Actually, everyone should have his personal nuke and everyone would be happy by gun owner logic.

They should be legal.
Why would you think otherwise?

>full equivalency to the arms of the state.
so nukes

>We have the right to defend ourselves.
In Europe you don't. Don't try to reason with our fear. Even if we fear inanimate objects.

No need when IEDs and EFPs do the trick.

obligatory

Who's afraid ? People living without weapons or people who fell the need to surround themselves with tons of guns they're probably never gonna use ?

oh but I am, you could kill more people with a truck than a rocket launcher

god bless muslims for providing the perfect pro-gun arguments

>Tanks enforce a police state
Sven, are you ok?

But I AM for rocket launcher ownership.

Yeah and thats why you guys have shootings and mudslines raping your women all the time

anti tank mines are easier and cheaper to build

People that think they can overthrow the government are retarded.

Guns are for self defense.

you can get a fighter jet, you just don't get to put weapons or the advanced radar shit on it because FAA
even without those things they're still ungodly expensive

>why are you not for rocket launcher ownership
Who the hell says I'm not, motherfucker? There's no reason I shouldn't be able to own one.

I dont see why not.
After all, when the second amendment was written private citizens held artillery and full blown warships

We literally already did it once you cuck.

>Guns are for self defense

Yeah. From the government.

Its actually for defending the government from the politicians.

>implying I don't support rocket launcher ownership

Look at Somalia. They had no government to speak of for 15 years, but everyone was armed to the teeth. Did any imperialist country try to come in and install a puppet dictator so they could rob the country of its resources? Fuck that. Those crazy Somalis have rocket launchers, yo, definitely not worth the risk.

But they made money off them where they could. In fact Somalians got the best and cheapest cellphone service in the country because private businesses did not have to pay taxes and fees to the government, and despite all you hear about Somalia being dangerous during this time, there were neighboring countries that had functioning governments that were way more violent.

Infant mortality went down, GDP skyrocketed, and no one paid any taxes because all services were paid for by private businesses.

The hotels there were incredibly safe, because they were all heavily guarded by private security.

All this happened because everyone and their mums were packing rocket launchers and other heavy weapons.

>Giving a fuck about what the law "allows" you to own.

Explosives are a poor choice for close quarter combat.

>oh no someone broke into my house
>grabs bazooka
>oh shit there goes my kitchen. atleast he didn't steal anything

Sounds like a good idea.

The founding fathers would agree faggot

Because you had french support.
The government has army. The average fattie with a gun cannot defend himself from the government.

You use guns to defend your home and your life from average criminals.

How can bazookas or MANPADs destroy MBTs?

They can't even penetrate most modern MBTs

>But I am for Bazooka Ownership

>shit post based on assumption

Europeans are not some reasonable and highly logical men like you Americans love to romanticise us. We are scared pussies. Only Europeans worth their shit are Swiss and even they are not allowed to carry in public I think.

It wouldn't matter anyway since most man portable rocket launchers cant penetrate us armor anyways

I really don't have a problem with it people should be able to buy whatever they want
>inb4 warlord fallacy

>Because you had french support.
Think about what you just said.
Also France was a dying monarchy at the time, the elites that "Helped" America's independence were overthrown by armed citizens ten years later.

because I dont have enough shekles
autoweapons.com/photosn/photosfeb04/dd1-48rpg.html

I look at it like this, and it's by no means rational or fair to other people but it goes like so.

I have some hick ass neghibors. I ask myself, would i feel comfortable with them owning a it aircraft, anti tank, etc.?

That's a big no. I do respect their right to own guns but I'm pretty sure they're felons. They intentionally cause destruction to property and could imagine them firing off a few rockets in a drunken stooper.

>he can't buy rocket-propelled grenades at Walmart

>land of the free

people should be able to own them. most people live in cities though and storing high explosives in your home is generally not a great idea, for not just yourself, but your neighbors. joining a state militia and setting up a base in a secured rural area is the way to do it. each member has their rifle and individual gear at home. it's the minute-concept. even the militias of the Revolutionary War didn't store all their weapons at home. the battles of Lexington-Concord were in defense of their weapon stockpiles. allowing the Federal government to regulate this would be retarded. the US Constitution originally never prevented states to regulate weapons possession, and a return to that would be within the scope of the original intent of the Constitution.

But I am for rocket/grenade launcher ownership, you faggot.
Our country makes best weapons in the world, and yet only murican customers get to have them? Fuck that. Owning and knowing how to operate an antitank launcher is a duty of every citizen. It also turns cities completely impregnable. No point in attacking if every window is an embrasure.

>personal nuke
Why do anti-gun libs always jump to this fucking retarded false equivalence?

>Abrams has 20mm armor around its second engine
>it's penetrated by 12.7mm machineguns
>when the engine is hit, it burns the crew and makes turret unable to turn

LOL, stupid bong is stupid. You have to bring back conscription.

This is a pretty good idea

Because they don't realize that all the nukes and rockets were built and sold by private companies to the government

>what is directed explosion

filthy europoor have lost all their right to self defense and right to fight aganist a tyranical goverment

>those are very important to overthrow le gubbernment tanks!!!!
Tanks won't be useful against a grassroots insurgency like you would see in the United States in the event of a rebellion

the founding fathers owned cannons

yes u can own rpg

EFP IED is better for le gubberment tanks faggot

If I could afford it I would legit own a rocket launcher

I legally own an RPG-7, come at me Europoors
you think America Is under the control of Jews?

can you own an automatic weapon???
I thought not
checkmate faggots

There's literally nothing wrong with owning a rocket launcher as long as you got your tax stamp, faggot.

SHALL NOT
H
A
L
L

N
O
T

You retarded fuck, bodyarmor turns a fatal shot into "uh oh broke 5 ribs, corpsman plz halp". The person hit, especially several times, will not be getting up until the fight is over.
Yes, tanks and armored vehicles are a problem, but, first, molotov cocktails exist and are excellent in frying the crew, second, we only need to kill or capture the political elite. Fighting muh tanx is not the goal.

>all Europeans are faggots like OP

Calm down, Hank.

As long as you train and can prove you can operate it effectively/safely I am ok with AP rounds. Who cares if someone can blow holes in vehicles besides an oppressive government?

No HE, Incendiary or Frag rounds though.

>recoilless
>never launcehed a bazzoka

Are there even laws against steel core rounds?

I hope you know that "RPG" in RPG-7 stands not for Rocket-Propelled Grenade, but for Handheld Anti-tank Grenade Launcher (Pyчнoй Пpoтивoтaнкoвый Гpaнaтoмёт).
What type of RPG-7 do you have? Do you have any ammo?

I don't even care if googles saved up for years to buy em

Let us have AP RPG's that shit would be so cash to watch gangsters firing missiles at each other

But Sweden, I do support the private ownership of rocket launchers. And tanks, and jets, and every other weapon you can imagine.

Bullets?

I know you can own/sell some soft armor piercing ammunition like the 5-7 handgun's, it's just illegal to import or manufacture here.

Palestinian children launch rpgs at Y'all regularly.

I never ask what type it is, but is very old

I have HEAT ammo, a bag of 6 of the grenades

it was 8000$

Must be nice outside jew york...

They aren't necessary. It's easy to build an IED that takes out a tank with hardware shop components.

Have you not paid any attention at all to Afghanistan or Iraq?

fpbp.

the others don't count because america is the only country with an opinion on guns that matters.

stop sending Jew Yorkers to Florida, they ruin this place

yes.

If you can afford it I don't see why not.

>The average fattie with a gun cannot defend himself from the government.

then they'll die trying and the government will have no body to push around except the useless niggers and actors.

more like bottle rockets with nails in them

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GPW6VqWRQNg

Tell that to the jews in their hightowers forcing oppression and taking away rights to the 99% here with google-vote (((democracy)))

The 2nd amendment protects the right to arms, not the right to ordnance.

jokes on you i have 2

Wouldn't surprise me if rocket launchers were legal in the US.
Plus, they could use IEDs if it gets that bad.

If you can pass all the safety regulations, find someone to design and build it, source the uranium and show your storage facility meets the laws regarding an explosive of its power, you can in theory own nukes here. It's just such a pain in the ass, why would anyone waste their time?

You wouldn't use nukes in a civil war.

Fissionable material is regulated in the US, so legally you can't own nukes.

They are legal, just controlled and GL getting a company to sell to a citizen even with all the paperwork

Most gun owners are for rocket launcher ownership. How else are we supposed to deal with Ivan tanks?

Ad absurdum arguments only work against absurd positions, you colossal retard. Gas yourself

>can you own an automatic weapon?
Yes and i have an RK-62. You americans love that gun. They are hot stuff there i heard

I am for citizens owning rockets, grenades, rounds for tank cannons, machine guns etc.
Now what were you saying?

you're a based Euro country then
most are afraid of funs

But I am. I'm also for grenade launcher attachments and tank ownership. The latter of which is already possible.

God bless Outer Mongolia.

/k/ommando here

Rocket launchers, general electric M134 miniguns, anti tank cannons, anti materiel rifles, armor piercing ammunition, grenade launchers, MANPADs, landmines, and many other devices are perfectly legal and many of us own them. By the way, there is absolutely no law against an American citizen owning a nuclear weapon. If he can find the materials, put it together, and pay the $200 tax for a destructive device he can own it.

Sorry to birst your bubble Swedcuck. We even get together a few times a year and let eachother shoot all our ordnance. Pic related, some of my collection on a typical saturday afternoon with the family.

youtube.com/watch?v=WHHIZnUqNOs
youtube.com/watch?v=iIfrSmZLQX8

Regulated, not illegal to possess. There are regulatory standards that have to be met, but this is theoretical as no one has tried to test it. In any case while fissile materials themselves may be regulated, integrated into a weapon, say if a third party created it elsewhere, you could argue would violate the 2nd amendment.

I'm sure the NRC and EPA have a bunch of rules as well. Still if you're willing to jump through the hoops, I doubt there's a legal way they could stop you. But like I said; what would be the point? You don't use nukes in a civil war.

strawman

One step at a time.

Are you joking? I would fucking LOVE a bazooka.

I know I can buy inert training rounds for the RPG-7.. which is hilarious when you consider that the RPG is a prohibited device in Canada.

>those vids
That's so fucking cool I am crying red white and blue tears

I can't even describe this feel. So much America, so much freedom, so much SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

We need to make this happen

>regulated

That doesn't mean "illegal", fuck I thought you guys would know that being the creators of the English language and all that.

I hate to play devil's advocate here, but I believe the Hells Angels used an M136/AT4 to blow up a rival motorcycle gang's clubhouse in the early 90s... If I remember correctly members of the gang all showed up at a hospital severely concussed, bleeding from the ears, eyes, nose, and mouth because they had the bright idea of firing it from a vehicle, and the backblast critically wounded them all

No. Just kill the crews or slap a few IEDs down on a road and take the tracks off when it passes over.

Shut the fuck up Sweden. For all your SJW cuckoldry and vouching for world peace you fags sure export a lot of weapons.

It always blows me away that they regulate the shit out of firearms in the UK.. but you can drive a fucking privately owned MBT down the highway as long as it has rubber tracks & proper signal lamps attached.

Same in Canada, but less restrictions on funs.

Every American here knows that rocket launchers, tanks, and fighter jets are legal right? It's all legal, just a matter of cash and paperwork.

>crutches

Someone did a ND into a foot eh?

I am for rocket ownership.

Also its legal to possess in the US.

>6 months wait on each rocket, 200$ tax stamp for each rocket on top of rocket cost

Same in Canada, as long as it's not on the "Prohibited" list, which isn't really that long, it's fine to own with the $$ and paperwork.

>I want to get a F-5E Tiger II so badly.

>tfw nogunz because I don't have the money to spend on ammo

Explosives have always been stowed separate from residentials to prevent destroying neighborhoods or entire towns

buy a fucking 22 jesus christ

NO EXCUSE

Nope, ate it doing the Baja 1000

Sell your gaming system and go apprentice with a skilled tradesman faggot

>.22
my dad has like 5 .22 rifles and fuckloads of ammo, just like everyone else's dad
problem is he lives in a different state

I would suck your dick for free. You can tell me more while we passionately make love in bed together about how MBTs are vulnerable to MANPADS

Seriously, no excuse. You can get police trade in glocks for like $250-300. Just sell your fucking xbox and get a job.

Was this America? Because it sounds a lot like the Scandinavian biker wars.

I'm in a trade school right now, most of my funds go to tuition

OP has a point. Lift the ban on rocker launchers. Now.

yea dude is a retard it happened in denmark

You know modern tanks can withstand a molly

>why are you not for rocket launcher ownership and selling?

I am.

>take one hostage
>rocket launchers and tanks not usable

>Pretending to be CTR

I'll bite.

I am for "rocket launcher ownership."
I am also for Tank ownership.
Hell, I'm for artillery ownership.

What the fuck happened to our state militias? How did they become completely federalized?

So "justice was served" is what I'm getting out of this.

>you think America Is under the control of Jews?
I mean... it clearly is. Do you seriously think otherwise?

>Who's afraid ? People living without weapons or people who fell the need to surround themselves with tons of guns they're probably never gonna use ?

Owning a gun is not has nothing to do with fear or paranoia. It is, simply, a practical thing to do. Like choosing to wear your seatbelt or owning a fire extinguisher.

>People that think they can overthrow the government are retarded.

Uh, we did that once.

I don't think any weapons, including rocket launchers, should be regulated or banned.

As an American, I and my 330 million fellows have a constitutional right to that rocket launcher. The ATF just requires a little bit of paperwork and a tax stamp, wholly unconstitutional but that's the current situation. No one is stopping me from owning a tank or artillery piece, as long as it's not current US military gear.

You can own them with the proper stamps

Waits only 12 minutes for response... okay Sven we are surely BTFOED

That's the least intelligent thing I've herd all day.

>why are you not for rocket launcher ownership and selling?
I am
they are already legal.

But I am for this you fucking cuck. Anything less than total unrestricted ownership of any weapon is an infringement upon ones right as a human being. Yes, including nukes. No go prep the bull, achmeds balls are getting heavy and your wife has had a tense day at work.

fucker you think i dont want a rocket launcher? it's not like say an rpg would be better to carry around than a semi automatic rifle anyways. if there was a need for rocket launchers they would be more popular on the black market. an ak47 is much easier unless there are armored vehicles.

this. your weapon envy is obvious OP.

>You wouldn't use nukes in a civil war.

Thatswhereyourwrongkiddo.jpg

>living in country A
>shittalking about laws of country B witch don't affect your life

Go back to sucking nigger dick, Sweden.

Listen here Muhammed Al-Stockholm.
Do you remember life in Iraq before you moved to Sweden?

That's right - your country's government quickly lost to the might of the United States military... but you and a bunch of other goat herders prevented the US military from successfully and peacefully maintaining control over the area for over a decade.

An armed populace cannot be fully subjugated, even if it's obsolete Russian crap guns vs. drones and tanks and jets. You cannot occupy an armed populace against their will without massive expense, both in terms of money and lives, and even then it is never fully successful for long enough to maintain continued popular support from your political base.

People with tyrannical tendencies are hesitant to fuck with their own people too much, too fast, if those people are armed. As much as liberty and constitutional rights are eroding in America, the oligarchy in Washington D.C. is required to take baby steps because we have so many guns.

Also, look at our crime rates. We have cities where we are facing massive violent crime, and we even have rape at the levels of Sweden. Why? Because those cities usually have strict anti-gun policies, and almost always have levels of multiculturalism that Swedish Feminist politicians would cream their jeans about, either through immigration of massive black populations.

A unified and armed white people = low crime rates and high personal safety.

>ordinance vs. arms

i am

>A unified and armed white people = low crime rates and high personal safety.

Literally one of the most true things said on Cred Forums all day.

hahaha being white does nothing to provide extra defense, faggot

I am, though. I want an RPG-7 so fucking bad.