Tell it to me straight

What happened? I wasn't awake for it. It seems like we've been blue balled.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/04/julian-assange/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's a release tomorrow.

I thought that's what he said yesterday about today..

>Blue balled
>Release
Hue hue

IS RYE EL

watsup

What'd you guys threaten him with? Are his entire family and all his friends feeling depressed lately?

(You)

HEY EVERYBODY I'M HAVING A PRESS CONFERENCE AT 3AM EDT.

>2.5 hours of self-placating blather

>"I'VE BEEN FOLLOWING THE RUMOURS ON SOCIAL MEDIA THAT I WILL BE RELEASING DOCUMENTS TONIGHT"
>"I DON'T RELEASE DOCUMENTS AT 3AM"

It was a prick move.

He literally never said it was about Hillary

(((Me)))!

No, he said he cancelled for security reasons yesterday and said that Wednesday (tomorrow, and even with the 5 hour or so time difference between here and London, it's still Tuesday there), he'd have the leaks. All the talk about him the past several hours is CTR damage control so we'll talk about this now and when he really releases the leaks, it will be drowned out by all the claims he has nothing.

not hillary related

his comments on Clinton and Trump are vague. We only get the impression that his views on this is "neutral" or he is just in it for the truth. If he flat out tells us all that he is gonna support Trump and hates Clinton, he will get negative press and this can jeopardize chances of the mainstream individual to take his leaks as fact or as reflective of the true Clinton.

Releases will come if he isn't shitting around. But more importantly is whether or not we will uncover more dirt on Clinton, this will be key in getting undecided and the Johnson voters on our side

These user are correct

She cannot be destroyed.
Evil will always have place in the world user.

Nice dubs

He knew that Trump already lost and now he want to support Clinton so he can get a pardon

Yes but he never said it wasn't, and everyone was claiming that's what he was releasing, and he egged them on and liked what they were saying and didn't stop them, why?

Cause he wanted the publicity.

Trust me, I want the leaks as much as anyone.

I just don't want to spread any hope that he will get Hillary. Why? Cause it could be a psy-OP.

If everyone is saying Assange will release damming evidence, and then he doesn't, or he releases some useless shit, that makes it seem like there is actually nothing to get Hillary on (for normies)

Post the video

pretty obvious desu he was cutting a deal with someone to prevent docs being released

Assange is wilfully allowing corruption to influence the U.S elections if he doesn't release everything asap.

He's tarnishing the reputation of WikiLeaks by doing this.

Will be bad long-term.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/04/julian-assange/

Takes a second to load. You need Adblocker to turn off - at least that made the video show up for me.

Assange, I'm sure, has the well-founded fear that Hillary would try to kill him.

yes but where's the fucking glory in that?

Release the documents and get killed because of it? You just might save western civilization. You might light the fire.

Do nothing and fade into nothingness? No Glory.

You know, this is why atheists suck dick. They don't believe in glory. I am not a christian, but I am a theist. And I believe in glory.

What we in life do echos in eternity

>In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

You have to admit the bible has some sick ass existential philosophy quotes

That's what I am saying. I'm tired of people giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Everyone was abuzz with the belief that he would release the Hillary documents.

HE KNEW THIS

anyone who is trying to give him the benefit of the doubt has fallen for the good christian meme. No. He does not deserve the benefit of the doubt. He knew that we all believed that's what he was doing, and that is why he fanned the flames of that belief.

Because he WANTED THE PUBLICITY

Except I don't know why he thought we would all forgive him. That's not how this works.

Donald Trump: (Assange will bring) Fear and wonder, a powerful combination.

Alex Jones: You really think people are going to be seduced by that?

Donald Trump: I think he knows what America is. America is the mob. Conjure magic for them and they'll be distracted. Take away their freedom and still they'll roar. The beating heart of America is not the marble of the senate, it's the series of tubes of the internet. He'll bring them death - and they will love him for it.

I still believe.

as do i.

Assange better come through. Even if it means his death.

It's probably not his death that is threatened though. It's probably the death of his family. And, ok hear me out

>hear me out

What if it's basically this:
Assange has all of the Hillary data. But that is his biggest bargaining chip. He knows, and has been told, that if he burns this chip, he basically has nothing. And as a result, they will kill his family.

Man, I wish I knew though.

Perhaps it is true; there are no more great men.There are no men left in the west willing to die for what we believe in, because there are no men who believe in anything.

Exactly. To balance the universe there has to be the opposite of good.