Dubs Decide

Just walked in to work to see pic related on the counter. Dubs decide how I decorate it with a sharpie.

1) I took the photo straight on, don't know why it's horizontal 2) I'm not an artist, so don't expect much

Well its US propaganda so just toss it in the trash.

Hillary crying on the left and trump smiling on his shoulder

A mustache hehe

Take that sharpie and jam it down your windpipe.

Weenie on cheekie

Put sharpie in pooper then take it out and give Putin a Dirty Sanchez.
Dubs demand it.

man, I just can't belive this shit, it's to much stupid, how can someone belive that Trump is some sort of neo-bolshevik? Man, that's just retarded, "muh russian hacker 4 chan will kill your family, smug frog = swastika", my fucking god, HOW CAN NORMIES BE SO RETARDED? HOW???

Yeah yeah, I just figured this was more politically themed and had opportunity for some political incorrectness.

turn him into a shekelgrubber

this

Oh this almighty Russia, rigging the US elections, "godfathering" all the alt-rights in the world. hacking and stealing all the worlds secrets and handing it over to wikileaks. Somehow in the sametime it s a poor ass shithole gas station country.

Have him say:

Dear diary,

Give him an angelic halo

Strikethrough TIME

mustach

Can I get a witness?!

Mobile phones store camera rotation in the EXIF data. Cred Forums strips that so it is reset to default. Put the image through gimp or any other editing software and it should fix it for you

This is an actual cover of Time magazine? wtf, when did they become a clickbait tabloid?

They know that whoever wins this election will be person of the year due to influence.

That person is Donald Trump

Cross out 'dont fall for it'

Replace with something along the lines of 'he is absolutely correct'.

do a crying wojak in the background

Dubs. Can I get a fucking witness?

STRIKETHROUGH TIME faggot

Thanks, appreciate the info

Based.

Kek

Replace Massimo Calabreci to Hillary Clinton

might as well give him the curly villain mustache

trenchant

Rrollling

Horns.

>wanting to destroy pre atomic relic depicting the finals days of mankind that led up to the apocalypse

I dunno man. "Learning from history" and all that jazz.

Looks like Dell computers are involved in this process. Does this mean Dell is complicit in hacking our democracy?

Who is this guy and why does he have a furry in a poster behind him?

Sick bastards, wanting to have peace and oppose global communism and shit. People who love their countries and cultures should all die!

Oh shit, should have read the caption, didn't mean to besmirch one of the good guys.

This is Dmitri Alperovitch, who found the evidence that Russian intelligence agencies did in fact hack the DNC. He also uncovered links to Chinese hacking the UN, Olympic committee, and 70 other businesses/institutions back in 2011. A true hero if you ask me

This issue has a second article about naughty people influencing Trump, literally just separated from the Putin one by a Coppenhagen ad.