I hate the fucking romanians so much , i work with them and i can say that they're all liars...

I hate the fucking romanians so much , i work with them and i can say that they're all liars, i think they are the ruin of all europe, gipsys are romanian they're all shit , are there anyone who hate romanian so much as i do ?
i wonder how europe could be so much better without them...

BUMP

AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT HATES THOSE FUCKING NIGGERS OF THE EST?

not all romanians are gypsies you fucking ignorant . you bitch ass macaroni moron .

In my city there were a lots of romanian gypsies begging near supermarkets, but thankfully refugees chased them away and now it's their business. They are generally nicer, but looks they don't really care if they get money, once I saw a black girl in full make-up and hair job with a smartphone, didn't even say nothing.

But all gypsies are fucking romanians you motherfucking dracula.

You come you make everything dirty you steal you beg you rape and kill.

You motherfuckers should be nuked, you bastards.

fuck YOU AND FUCK ALL ROMANIANS

>not all romanians are gypsies

wrong

They are what your country is famous for, unfortunately. I met one romanian guy, he was constantly butthurt about gypsies and never stopped talking about Romanians are not actually them.

the whitest people i've encountered were from romania.
western europe is gypsy land at this point.
talk about hypocrisy.

YO YO NIGGAS

WHERE DA WHITE WYMEN AT

GIB COPPER

Fuck off Mario and fuck your brother Luigi, Sandu Ciorba the best musician who ever walked this earth, no disagreements allowed on that issue you pasta eating wop

thats ''diyarbakırlı hiko'' average k*rdish man.

My power level is too high to fall for this bait.

*teleports behind you and steals your phone*

Heh, nothing personnel...gadjo

Some gypsies are bad, they go by the name Hinduism.

Motherfucking cock romanian sucker

I bet my ass you were one of those niggers that votes stay right?

You spineless motherfucker, go eat some fish and shit and enjoy your rain

How is ahmed cock?

Once I had a Romanian roomate was was one of the whitest and more good looking guy I had ever seen in my life.
Also, he lifted and looked like a god
>n-no homo

bait? 2 of your friends killed an australian woman today in rome and did the same with a brasilian one the other day.

You dont have any utility beside committing crimes. you should be gassed or put down with a bulllet in your head.

faggot

here , have some pasta , bitch .

Romania isn't all gypsy, but many gypsies live there.

JIZZA ON PIZZA FGT

I was literally drawn by your post and flag while scrolling through the front page

What gives, fellow chink-eyed Mongo-Catholic user? Is this where we are headed, towards a mutual and beneficial friendship that could potentially remove kebab like no other?

>mfw I can only imagine

No need to be butthurt
Just told you what I have experienced with Romanians.
Not my fault that it was a good experience

We are endless. Pirandas spawn little gypsie nigglets faster than you can kill them macaroni-kin. Now give us your scrap metals.

>2 of your friends killed an australian and a brasilian

So we're basically targeting shitposters? That's the dream, Mohammad from Rome

I could say the same about South Portugal
Full of gypsies who are still nomads

Underrated

>ketchup on pasta

you monster

nooooo not the weapons of mass italian destruction

Hakuna your tatas, or I'll eat nothing but spaghetti with ketchup for an entire week, and not just regular spaghetti, I'll break them in half before boiling them. Here have nightmares for the rest of your life.

sa te fut in gat fraiere. ce prost esti.
probabil ai votat cu iohannis.

>le pasta meme

You dont have anything to do because you know what im saying its true.

I hope you and your all family die in a car accident caused by a drunk romanian faggot.

faggot, kill yourself.

just kidding, most of them here are just drunk bastards that should be gunned down at first sight.

You just met one of them and you got lucky, if you had seen a lot of them you would understand what im saying.

fuck you

i would line you and sand niggers and empty a fucking rifle on your backs

Build the wall paco, and enjoy being fucked by the cartel

It will be still better than the best english dish

Ha, i knew it. No true bozgor would ever dream of saying something nice about romania.

du-te-n gatu ma-tii de fraier, sigur esti cu udmr.ul .

>nomads

Fuck that, our gippos evolved through the Stone Age and are currently living in early to middle Bronze.

>not understanding irony on a mongol leatherworking forum
>not understanding Romanian politics whatsoever

Is that a bozgor on the horizon? Like in the true meaning of the word.

I don't really care if gypsies are or not, i even like some gypsy music, but wouldn't want them around. If you want gypsies just go to India, billion of them, they would nomad too if they could, but most are too poor to even move. Why are they poor? Gypsy corruption.

Yeah, I know a single experience cant say everything about a whole nation, was just giving my opinion.

Also, any Romanian or Ukrainian could explain to me why every Ukrainian I ever met hated Romanians?

>Mario
>working

Kek.

>Romanian
>not committing a crime

Kek.

We won some shitty rock in the middle of the Black Sea in a legal dispute.

Evolution is a bitch

Here in Portugal most of the "local" gypsies (the ones who gave up on being nomads) are usually rich.
Our government helps them too much, and they abuse the system.
Also, they make some extra money on contraband

Just that?
Fkn Ukranians

>Why are they poor?

That's just the illusion, little artificial country. They are not poor, they just act like it. You must not fathom the amount of money that goes into the pockets of beggars, thieves or prostitution rings. Hell, even the average homeless man could potentially get up to 1000 Euro/month, in Romania. And that's a documented figure, no less. Imagine the money they make in Western countries.

Now, move on. What do they do with that money? They don't pay no taxes, they don't pay any bills to their local providers. No money goes back to the state, it's all laundered into excess.

Gypsy corruption exists no less, but do not underestimate them. They might live in an empty house, with no access to cable, electricity or plumbing, but in the same time their bank account would be full of euros.

This is all I can think of. Ukraine is our neighbor but I always forget they are there. The only time they have been relevant to us was during the Crimean invasion (excuse me, lawful secession ;D )

>we won a shitty rock with no value whatsoever on it, but with some resources scattered on the sea-level
>they oppress the Romanian minority in their nation, with them having no schools left that teach in Romanian, nor legal representation or even Chuch time in their own language
>they systematically destroyed the Romanian families by assimilating them forcefully into the Ukrainian culture, whilst relocating entire villages to make room for more slavs
>they hate us to the guts

It seems to me it's just a slav thing.

This.

>he fell for the Romanians are gypsies meme

Its not a meme if i see it everyday.

someone post that whack romanian gypsy music with the fat cunt and the semi attractive gypsies

>mfw he had to post the 2012 London Olympics pic because we had no cuties representing us this year

Feels bad, man

The Romanains who emigrate are typically either educated people who have found better paying work and have the chance to start a better life or the dregs of society who couldn't make something of themselves in Romania so they try their luck in a foreign country eventually ending up either engaging in criminal activity or begging. The former you don't see because they integrate well enough, the latter, well they're the infamous gypsies.

>i can say that they're all liars

I've worked with a romanian also. He was adopted but boy oh boy does he like to lie. ALL THE FUCKING TIME. He's a compulsive fucking liar. It must be in romanian blood to lie. Can a romanian please answer me this. What is it with romanians and lying?

-

You need to roll in better social circles friend-o. Romanians who emigrate are either top tier professionals working in STEM or the lowest of peasants. There is rarely a middle ground.

>flag

the romanians on Cred Forums are quality posters

but the one that is currently raping me and burning my house down is not so nice