Cred Forums I will share my migrant crisis, the one we have in my hometown of Tijuana, Mexico...

Cred Forums I will share my migrant crisis, the one we have in my hometown of Tijuana, Mexico, claimed to be the happiest place on Earth by Krusty the Clown.
Right now 3,500 Haitians are sleeping on the streets, waiting to get asylum in the US (San Diego borders with Tijuana) and a 'no' was already given.
>They carry little to no money.
>They reject the food we give them.
>They don't want to live in the shelter, they prefer the streets.
>Many of the are HIV positive.
>Tijuana has no plan or resources for this crisis.
And I still believe most of them are good people but they are not entitled to have everything they want from Mexico since they
>Don't want to live here
>Don't want our food
>Believe Mexico is a stepstone for the US
>Are becoming violent.
3,500+ are expected to arrive this week and they are blocking pic related street.

We need to build that wall, you guys don't need them, and we don't want them, dump in the ocean or anywhere, they are gonna cause you guys lots of trouble.

How did they get there? Who is taking them to TJ, user?

Cut their fucking heads off.

As expected, our version of SJWs are all in to help them in many ways by providing food, money and blankets. They believe our government should take care of every single one of them while we already have very many homeless in the streets and nobody gives a damn about them. Mexicans love foreigners, any kind of them and Haitians feel entitled to many things we don't offer. They want fruit, chicken and rice and other Haitian staple food, they will dump tortillas, beans in the streets, things we consume daily.

Actually I have no idea, I am going to guess that some sort of Haitian pollero brought them, some stayed in Mexicali.

A good person is someone who works for their living, is polite and does not harm others.

Those who demand things for free, dump things given to them for free because they want to leech off of someone richer, commit crime and refuse to provide anything in return are trash that only deserves violence, punishment and removal.

I'm sorry to say this, but you are basically fucked if they keep arriving. TJ is to become the american version of the refugee camps in the borders of Europe.

Have you asked your local cartel for help?

This
Why dont the cartels do anything about it?

also curious about this

First, I would never ask any cartel for help, ever. Besides, right now Tijuana is the battlefield of some cartels and every day the police finds corpses of assholes who nobody is going to miss. The crisis hasn't climaxed, this is just the opening of what could be Cologne 2.0, if you google news about TJ you will find a) refugees b) corpses
As someone who has lived here 27 years, my entire life, I have never, ever had troubles with drugs, cartels or crime. People who do are usually foreigners from Sinaloa or other shitholes.
>pic
"We need resources, resources and resources, their arrival should not be just for pleasure and not for free" (local news, local migration secretary)

I was there a couple weeks ago and people were talking about how one or some of them were straight up cannibals, can anyone confirm?

prolly because cartels actually making money on them in first place

Why the fuck are you letting those haitians enter the country in the first place? are you fucking retarded or something?
> Waiting to get asylum in the US
They could be waiting in ellis island.

Now you have narcos AND aids haitians, good job mexibro

>Also this
Cartels reportedly are always looking for people to work for them.
>also untagged organs are there in the streets wandering.
I love TJ, I will keep pol updated about this from now on. I am the 5% who believes their arrival isn't going to be good.
"They don't want the shelter, they prefer to make a line for an asylum ticket"

These people have been living in BRAZIL for 5 fucking years since the haiti earthquake but since Eurocunts decided that everyone should have free shit and migrate wherever the fuck they want and are entitled to life long gibs, these people decided that living in Brazil wasn't good enough and packed their bags for the US. Down here we have a huge problem of them and Cubans coming through the jungle. Hell, most of them lie and claim to be African.

>I would never ask any cartel for help

but you need help and the cartels can provide it. what's the problemo juanita? crying here isn't going to get rid of the jigaboos.

Tell the Templarios that they are muslims and need to be exterminated

I find it hard to believe that only 5% think that way

I will head to work now, I will keep you posted whenever I can

where u working Juan

ENRICHED

Hopefully building the wall

None of your business, Billy Joe, te vale madre

Looks like a setup for a monster truck rally

Send them to Israel, I hear they're big into multiculturalism there

Cartels would probably try to recruit the Haitians rather than start whiping them

> unironically living in Tijuana

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

Seriously. Why the fuck is your local government allowing them to stay for so long without doing something productive?
Just fucking deport them and get rid of the problem.

don't worry just like merkel hillary will take them all in :^)

now you know what its like for third world invaders to come in and destroy your country.

just stay the fuck out of canada pablo

tell them to fuck off.
its not your fault they underwent a journey with no guarantees.

This might be true
This is also true
I will try to pass by the shelter to see if I can get a better picture of the situation, it's on my way to work

>Inb4 Mexicans realize they can use migrants as a front line for their en masse migration swarms into America

I have a feeling you guys will get along very well until the exact moment you are safely across the border, and then once your hoods are set up go immediately into hating each other.

List of things Mexicans love and Muslims don't

Sexy dancing ladies without any sexy dancing prepubescent boys to fuck
Pork tacos
Skimpy outfits
HeyZues Christ
Dogs
Things that are fun
Alcohol
Weed
Cutting Heads of not in the name of Allauh

List of things both like

Reproducing like rabbits
Setting up mini version of their own country and wondering why it has all their countries problems
Religion when not drunk or not rich
Having pride in one's homeland while doing everything possible to leave it

Hahaha mexico getting enriched by illegals
Like pottery

NOOOOOOO

SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP

IT'S NOT LIKE THAT
IT'S COMPLETELY DIFFERENT

NOT FUCKING FAIR

That's explain why 90% of haitians of my hometown suddenly dissapeared.

We don't want them, you keep them.

Now you know how it feels, cunt.
Eat shit.

Set a daring precedent we can cite to justify our own brutal ant-immigration efforts. C'mon Pedro, be spmebody.

Merkel fucking opened Pandora's Box. Now everyone who feel like the are entitled to free shit will pack up and leave to where they can get benefits. Europe destroyed the distinction between illegal migrants and refugees.

How about I share mine?

I live in Stockholm and study at the university.
There are entire districts inhabited solely by immigrants, and I do not mean the ''adapting'' kind.

When moving here my brother, who was already living here for the past 5 years told me to stay out of these areas, and when I asked why he refused to answer

(He is brainwashed by his gf who is a manipulative bitch, shocker I know, a shame because I used to like him)

So now I live in a (for now) mostly white place, drinking every night, trying to keep it together.

>Inb4 weak cuck, I too share these feels but I can nothing do besides live with it as best I can atm

Is the crime going up?

I sincerely wish I don't update something like you are doing right now, Sven. I hope we don't waste lots of resources in things like these.

I've always wanted to see one of these European "no go" zones firsthand. Why don't you buy a drone and record some footage?

Can't the cartels just massacre them or something?

Pfft my retarded faggot brother who likes the Daily show told me "i wouldnt have any problems living in a city filled with somalies"

but what about the crimerate

"they dont commit more crimes than anyone else"

but what about your culture

"sweden has no culture"

but what if you become a victim of a crime

"then i go to police"

If nationalists took power in our country and initiated the day of the rope, and they consider my brother "unfit" and were to ask me to coerce for his life, i would probably not do it.

Because he is a complete braindead faggot, and my sister calls everyone racist.

So yeah.

Exactamente, aunque tengo entendido que eso viene sucediendo desde los tiempos de mireya. Quizás ahora son más?

Tijuana is going to be Mexico's Calais, at least until Los Zetas or another cartel does the dirty job.

>tfw Mexico is living the European experience

At least they're not Muslims I guess?

I honestly could not tell, we hear jack squat on news and I never travel outside of where I live.

So yeah, good times.

If I want to see how these ''people'' behave all I need to do is spend some time on the central metro station downtown, they infest that place aswell and I cannot see it being any different where they nest.

I hear you, what the hell man..

Hate to hear that Sven. Your the only hope for your family now. Don't let them and your people down.

Wonderful. Next step is to push the Mexicans that are in my city back to TJ. Make San Diego great again.

Tbh there literally isn't a place on this planet that deserves it more than you guys.

Now you know how it feels having a bunch of unwanted brownies in their country that shouldn't fucking be there in the first place.

>not even the poorest people in the world want to live in mexico or eat mexican food

please let them into the US and give them citizenship so they can vote for trump

>set your phasers to KILL

I thought Mexico was a lawless wasteland full of warlords? Why hasn't anyone enslaved them and sent them off to the cocaine mines?

Matalos lol que se vallan a la verga. Negros huevones ingratos infelices que trabajen o se vallan.
Captcha
>selecciona los carteles
Ask your cartel for help mexibro

they will cross de border legal or ilegaly

Call the fucking cartels

>most of them are hiv positive

thats playing Russian roulette with peoples lives, someone should force capture them and deport them to brazil or some south american country. Make the cartels do it.

>gringo here
WTF those ungrateful bastards, we love tortillas and frijoles

We should send them to colonize Detroit…

Lock them up and let them starve if they don't eat what you give them.
They are parasites. Do us all a favor and kill them.

tijuana is a pennisula built from taco shits and strip clubs.

they exist solely to entertain their gringo masters. they have no real autonomy and their women are all prostitutes.

the only reason you go there is because you have aids and still want to fuck something.

I thought The Clinton Foundation fixed everything in Haiti. Why would they leave their paradise?

Like the US to Europeans

thank you for sharing this mexibro!!

Haitians suck.

I can beat that, I'm studying in Frankfurt for 2 years. If you go to the right areas there is more Arabic spoken than German.

They are in Mexicali, Baja California, MX as well.

My wife (lives there) says that about 60-70% are 20-30 year old males and the rest are women and children. Mostly all women are pregnant.

They are showing up in about groups of 100-200 overnight and are successfully being processed into the USA by Customs and Border Protection Agency (CBP) with as little as 2-3 days of wait time.

Most are headed to the Los Angeles area looking for work and for "family". And to top it off... Most are really well dressed/nutritioned, They wear aviators with jordans and brand name clothing... Could of fooled me that their Refugees.