Muh Degeneracy

>muh Degeneracy

>Translation: Stop having fun and fucking girls without me

You guys are pathetic

Other urls found in this thread:

livsstil.tv2.dk/2013-06-21-undersøgelse-danskerne-har-flest-one-night-stands-og-er-de-mest-utro-i-europa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ronny bitte

>fucking girls
TOP KEK
you're on Cred Forums, most of anons are beta virgins

Degeneracy is blindly indulging in hedonism without thinking of the consequences of your actions

In this day and age its easy to fuck girls. I don't want to simply fuck girls anymore I want a family but all there is left on the meat market is whores or former whores with a son from jamal or muhammad.

Yes that's why it says WITHOUT ME you stupid piece of shit

What happens to your roastie slut after she's racked up an alarming body count, and is 27 and "had her fun"? Betas used to take that deal but they're waking up.

100% this.

The little trump autists would be shaking in their walmart boots with anger if they for once could get outside and see the world (or their feet over their disgusting huge guts).

Here's there mindset:
>be a fat fuck
>have zero hygiene skills
>no confidence
>only friend are on the internet
>think being edgy = being cool
>flabby fucks

Then they whine "ohhh why wont any girl fuck me!!!!??".

STOP being sperglords. SHAVE that fucking shitty facial hair (no it doesnt look good). LIFT fucking weights or at least run. GET the fuck off the computer. STOP eating shitty fucking foods and jerking off 12 times a day to 2D women. Then maybe JUST MAYBE a year or two down the road a 4/10 might give you a dry HJ after you give her and her friends a ride home.

Basically I'm saying 20% of you might have hope, the other 80% of you jealous fat fucks should just off yourselves.

Im under 25 so I don't care for the moment, but you Niggers are salty

>a fucking leaf
Has it accrued to you life doesn't revolve around sex?

>le beta uprising man

No. Stop. It will never happen. Kids like you are called "no hopers," so endlessly lost in your meme that women will somehow stop chasing chad.

Go ahead, "wake up" you beta fuck. You will die without producing offspring or will end up with a hambeast after wasting 20 years when you could have just bit the bullet, accepting you are a failure, and stuck with the first warpig that gives you a shot at her gash.

You kids are hilarious though. "Betas arent taking it anymore!" Good. More suicides from them for being loners.

Racism is still cool though
Neo Nazism and all the other shit on this board isn't

Denmark litterally have the most slutty women in the world. We are record holder in one night stands, cheating, sex outside and over divorce rates aren't good either.

Why you would want to marry a Danish woman is beyond me. I'm gonna be single for life. Gonna lift weights, run a succesful bussines and travel the world.

Most married men here are fucking misserable. They are weak and their wives carry them around on a leash. Many couples haven't had sex in years.

You are a Beta my good Sir

I wonder if half the anons here aren't real Cred Forumsacks, but sexually frustrated virgins just venting their anger over anything.

And I'm 20 and do care so what the quicker you wake up and realize running around shagging bimbos is a hollow existence the better

>you are a beta for not wanting to raise Tyrones son and for having a problem with your wife having had over a hundred partners and then refusing sex with you

Sure thing, Hanz. Enjoy your refugees. Say hi to your wifes boyfriend from me. He makes good kebab.

That's why I am friends with women who are not sluts, a backup for more mature Times.

>you oppose me
>this means you're a beta virgin

how're the identity politics treating you?

The excuse of "all women are scum" is such a fucking virgin thing to say. Just go out and try to find someone you like, and never come back here.

I cheated on my very loyal gf. It was a degenerate action and it objectively worsened my life. The cheating she knows about fucked her up, and the cheating she doesn't know about fucked me up.
It's been proven that more sexual partners means less overall happiness and satisfaction.
Degeneracy is bad, that's all there is to it. It's the choice of foregoing long-term happiness.

>I am proud of being friendzoned
>I genuinely believe I know the full extend of my friends sexlife

HAHAHAHAHA!

No you can't handle women, Thorge.
But the only Thing you think about is cucking.

>Refugees
I'm fucking rich in East Germany, Denmark looks like Mogadischu next to my town which is bigger than Kopenhagen and has almost no foreigners.

Ach Kevin...

Except, you know. I have actual scientific statistics to back it up.

livsstil.tv2.dk/2013-06-21-undersøgelse-danskerne-har-flest-one-night-stands-og-er-de-mest-utro-i-europa

Meanwhile, you are plugging your fingers into your ears screaming
>LALALALALALALA! Women are not whores, because I do not WANT THEM TO BE! If I stop thinking they are whores, they will cease to be!!!

Who cares about 'facts' and 'statistics', right? I am just a bitter beta!

>living in a post-soviet hellhole
>comparing it to the glorious Nord

Just stop, please.

el CONGOlombiano

> 30% of Danes have cheated on their Partner
> 50% do one night stands
> Fuck the other 50% imma just virgin

Beta excuse mentality. Get sex, have fun, stop faggoting.

Speaking of pathetic...

DON'T REPLY TO GERMAN POSTERS

Obviously I wasn't calling myself a beta you retarded faggot. I have a very simple view on the matter: no sluts and no woman over 25 or who has a kid. If people don't like that, well tough fucking shit, maybe slutting it up in bars was a really stupid idea.

Finding one without AIDS is the real Deal in Moldavia

> he thinks that society would continue to function if everybody participated in the standard fuckparty lifestyle
It's probably about time for you to take your next round of government-subsidized antiretrovirals, isn't it Hans?

Do you think a 50:50 chance is good when talking about something as basic as procreation with high financial and social risk?

This guy has no idea what he's talking about. Sorry, dude. Here's how this works.

1. Get a professional picture of you doing something fun. Are you in a band? Do you like hiking? Something the shows you doing something social.

2. Put the picture on your dating profile.

3. Message fat and ugly women to practice talking to them and then suddenly stop.

4. Watch as they message you again in a couple of days hoping you are ok.

5. Either fuck one of them or move on to more women higher up.

6. Keep doing this until you only get one message back.

7. You are at your peak. Time to marryb this one.

It's what you've got.

The reason it's so high is because people are shit.

>Leaf

>The reason it's so high is because people are shit.

Artificial wombs will cut that shit factor in half. That's where I'm putting my money. Until we have them surrogate whores must suffice.

This. You don't have to be all Muslim about it. Just think of the society you live in and about its future.

Sometimes, you need a little salt to disinfect the wound, Ahmed.