Russia Withdraws From Nuclear Agreement, Citing US Distrust

Well shit. so i'm guessing this goes towards the reason to why they are doing the nuclear drill come tomorrow?
theantimedia.org/russia-withdraws-nuclear-agreement/

Not surprising he would do this before an election in which he had a favorite candidate. He may have overestimated Americans giving a fuck over whether Russia is fussy over an old agreement that nobody believes they were following.

Youd have to be basically retarded to trust the US government

Thanks Obama

why immigrants like you can't stop making threads about russia?
go solve your identity crisis somewhere else, faggot

i'm a british born britfag you turd nugget. i'm admiring the fact you fuckers have enough bunkers to house your entire nation. i'm routing for you ruskies.

The Obama administration bombed a shitload of Syrian troops, who we are NOT at war with, during a ceasefire.

>trusting king niggers government

Would sell out the would for +3 points on a cnn opinion poll, cares for jack shit expect his legacy.

Anyone else think that despite (or even because of) the unprecedented nature of these drills, that we should take this more as just Russia removing any doubt that they can contend in a war?

Seems like what they did is a good incentive for everyone to be a little less trigger happy.

Democrats are gonna get the whole world murdered with their bullshit.

They're like the ultimate wolves in sheep's clothing.

And not necessarily an indication that Russia wants or plans to attack unprovoked, I mean.

But but but gimmedats

You can do whatever the hell you want as long as you promise free shit to retards.

Democrats learned that a long time ago.

>The Obama administration bombed a shitload of Syrian troops, who we are NOT at war with, during a ceasefire.

^^^This right here is what rattled me...(((they))) aren't even trying to hide this shit anymore. (((Lurch))) went on to complain about (((human rights))) and say Russia may have committed war crimes.

Anyone who sees this and doesn't immediately doubt everything coming from the white house is better off dead.

>nuclear drill come tomorrow

Wouldn't a large scale drill require months of planning though?

It happens literally every year.
It's a planned thing, yet Cred Forums goes apeshit everytime.

>Anyone who sees this and doesn't immediately doubt everything coming from the white house is better off dead.

Metric gig-tonnes of people senpai. The majority.

Just fucking nuke us already.

Pure Minitru and, sadly, you are correct: hundreds of millions of people will buy the lies over their own eyes.

>i'm born here so I am not a shitskin
>if a dog is born is in a stable then it magically becomes a horse cus schomo sed so

Leave.

>Obama breaks cold war treaty with Russia over missile defence
>Obama thinks Russia will make agreements with him, after this.
Kinda stooopid

Obama is such a stupid nigger piece of shit he made Putin the good guy.

TRUMP 2016!!! LETS FIX THIS MESS!!! MAGA!!

t...tanks in 30?

Yeah. This method of doing things is getting really ugly now.

>says he was born in UK
>assumes he's a shitskin

Fuck off Ahmed

2bad

yes please. Mostly california washington state
jew york and DC

NATO did extremely provocative drills recently (again) near Russian borders. What exactly do you mean by ''unprecedented nature''?

There's nothing to "believe", Russia build both factory for nuclear conversion into fuel and reactor to use it, and everything is under control of both USA and IAEA. On the other hand USA failed to build the same factory, and decided to "dispose" of plutonium by mixing it with some "classified" component, and store everything in "classified" shelter and nobody would have any access to any of those steps to keep it under control because everything is "classified". Thus completely breaking a contract and hoping that everybody just swallow it. Now MSM and shills trying to downplay it with all the might.

>obama foreign relations people doing everything they fucking can to piss off Russia for no other reason than the fact that they're going to be out of a job soon

can't wait till they blame WW3 on Trump

I really don't understand why two great nations cannot work together as a collective. I personally feel more objective but geopolitically its the only thing that really makes sense. We need each other and the other option is the destruction of both nations. I don't understand why we can't be allies and why our MSM shit talks Russia and Putin so much.