Why don't any of my American Muslim friends want to vote for Donald Trump?

Why don't any of my American Muslim friends want to vote for Donald Trump?

because american muslims are jews

>fpbp
>/thread

because Trump has called to ban all Muslim immigration. He also agreed with Ted Cruz that there should be Muslim patrols of mosques. Trump will put Muslims in internment camps.

>implying you have friends

Why lie?

>tfw no Hijabi gf

Sounds good to me..Islam is not compatible with a constitutional Republic

post more hijab sluts bong

Just as bad as the idf girl posts

God damn shills

Not sluts, but there's something enticing about this image

Because they are opportunistic parasites. If this was their home country, of fucking course they would pick the more conservative option. Muslims are extremely conservative.

But, instead of standing by their values, they choose their kin over their country. Of course, anyone that believes Hillary isn't the war-mongering candidate has had their record corrected into oblivion. I mean, Trump has said mean things, but Hillary is directly responsible for the Syria refugee crisis in the first place.

kys

>tfw you'll never be a modern crusader and rape fine Muzzie bitches as you pillage through the middle east

Maybe because girl on left looks about 12?

I think women accept the hijab/veil subconsciously because they understand how it accentuates the eyes, makes a bitch seem mysterious and submissive

Because he is literally Hitler

No such thing as American Muslims.

> Fine muslim bitches
Goats.

>Muslim
>friend

because he will save america.

The answer is in your question.

>be american
>convert to islam
>stop being american???
???

yes the principles that America is founded upon lie in direct opposition to sharia law. Its all about how you define American, but it is also a matter of consistency. If you really actually believe that the Quran is the literal word of God and Muhammad is his messanger, you cannot support the Constitution without resorting to contradictory dualistic double-think.

If being American is just geography or some strange abstraction, then thats all fine and good.

The point is that American values {Constitution/Declaration of Independence) are the opposite of Islamic principles. I mean literally the entire bill of rights is antithetical to Sharia.

>american values (constitution) ensure freedom of religion
>freedom of religion denounces one as an american if he chooses to follow Islam

I recommend you this fantastic book, you may have pretended to read it in the past and become pseudo-familiar with some of the terms, but that's okay.

Anyway, it's called 1984 and was written by George Orwell. Give it a try!

Probably because
they don't have their citizenship yet

i'm a syrian christian and i am voting for trump because hillary fucking destroyed my country.

i have read it.

My point was that definitions matter, as does consistency.

If you believe in American principles and stick with them, you cannot logically also be muslim. If you accept the premise that the Quran is the un-created literal word of God and that Muhammad is his messanger, AND you are consistent, you cannot support American principles. To do so would be a backslide into Jahiliyyah, and would be Shirk (the worst possible sin in Islam) to believe that man can enforce laws on Earth when Allah gave Muhammad the Sharia.

You can "be" muslim and American, you just need to accept that you cannot then consistently argue why.

>tfw muslim
>voting for Trump
>live in a mexican city
HELP

There were some stats showing that the number one concern of Trump supporting Muslims is the economy while the number one concern of lefty Muslims is """Islamophobia"""

Jesus christ those man hands. No wonder she couldn't win medals swinging those meat clubs around.

Fair. Though most Muslims don't live under Sharia, yet still call themselves Muslim.

Would you compare that to some Americans rejecting certain parts of the constitution?

you know how you'd get a hijabi waifu easily my son, right?

>"you are free from oppression, but that doesn't mean you are free to oppress others"

>well, that is contradictory, if he is not free to oppress others then he is not truly free, your notion of freedom is wrong

ok

What the literal fuck...
>checks flag
Ohhhh....

America is really just a set of ideas, but it was also the greatest philosophical experiment of all time. It was the foundational principles that made America what it was and still is today.

If you change the rules of checkers, are you still playing the same game? No you may call it checkers, the definitions may change; but you are playing a new game.

No, how?

I have an American Muslim friend, his dad immigrated from Egypt. He's votong trump because he's not a numale and has integrated.

Putting a stop on Islamic immigration is not a bad proposal. Take this from a Muslim immigrant. Trump is a man to die for, Americans better not blow this election, not just for their sakes, but for the West as a whole.

convert