Tfw my entire neighborhood is full of Hillary signs

>tfw my entire neighborhood is full of Hillary signs...

What are you guys seeing and where?
Central Ohio here...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/embed/Uk8GGV1Mfog
youtube.com/watch?v=VWO4VWAZvbo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Northern Wisconsin and the UP of Michigan all trump signs.

>Mfw ive seen nothing but Trump signs and only one lonely Bernie sign that is still up after he lost to Clinton
Feels good man

Bullshit. I live in a battleground district in Florida and I see several Trump signs every day, no Hillary signs. I see more Hillary for prison bumper stickers than Hillary for president.

At least make it believable CTR

Texas here. Nothing but Hillary signs everywhere. Saw a guy wearing one of those Hillary pantsuit t-shirts this morning.

My neighborhood in Iowa looks like 7 Trump signs, 3 Johnson, 1 Clinton

Relatively few signs, evenly split. More weathered Bernie stickers than anything.

New Orleans

A fucking leaf

Upstate NY here. Trump signs everywhere, one of each Hillary, Johnson, and Bernie.

Connecticut shoreline.

Trump, Trump everywhere.

>johnson..

When will this meme end?

Southwest Michigan in a small city almost all Trump signs, Hillary signs in rich areas

Florida here. In my small town its about 90/10 Trump to Clinton.

In Jacksonville where I go to school its like 70/30

My neighborhood has a pretty even split of signs.
I live in maryland, a hard blue shithole though.

I've seen several Trump Pence signs but not a single Hillary sign. The only Hillary piece I've seen is this one old fart who comes in our store some times, he's pretty fat and has a lazy eye so you never know when he's looking at you, he had a Hillary sticker on the back of his truck for awhile but I don't know if it's there any more.

Troll

Prove you're from Ohio

I see Trump signs everywhere. I've never seen a Hillary sign anywhere, ever.

trump signs everywhere. some johnson, a few stien.

no hildawg signs to be seen, no bumper stickers and no ads.

commiefornia

Central Ohio. Bucyrus, actually.

Only Trump signs.

On my normal driving route through town, there are 5 trump signs, 1 hillary sign, and one johnson sign.

(northern NJ)

Not one here in my area of AZ. Did see one Hillary sticker on a Prius with a CA license plate.

>yea...yeah, gggguys clinton signs everywhere. Take my word for it.

Today was literally the first time I saw someone wearing a Hillary shirt

North East Ohio, everyone here is for trump, even democrats, will be their first time voting Republican

Northwestern NJ, lots of trump, 1-2 ((($hillary))), 1 lonely johnson

East NJ
No signs, except for 1 for trump
It seems like turnout is going to be VERY low.

All Trump MAGA signs here east coast Florida St Augustine area. Lots of Trump bumper stickers everywhere. I haven't been seeing any Hillary signs anywhere.

everybody steals the Trump signs, nobody wants the Hillary ones.

Florida here. Clinton signs everywhere. We're going full blue this time.

p-p-please ignore flag

Saw 95% trump signs all the way to the pumpkin patch yesterday

I live near pittsburgh

I live in central Colorado. Trump signs literally everywhere. Haven't seen a single Hillary sign yet. Doesn't seem like people here know she even exists here

I live in a Liberal part of CO and I haven't seen any Hillary or Trump signs. We may be going yellow

It's all local election signs here, but loads of TRUMP signs and big TRUMP stickers on the back window of everyone's pickup.

There's a few cars with Bernie stickers that I see here and there.

And one old school democrat who can't get over the fact his party is not what it was 50 years ago. Man has a nice lawn, beautiful home, and is in what used to be a nice part of town and is now a ghetto.

He has all democrat signs in his yard.

Fucking union fucks.

Saw one Hilary sticker on a car driven by a cuck. All the rest have been Trump.

Texas here..... Hillary is everywhere... I used to be a trump supporter, but now I can see the light

>tfw my entire neighborhood is full of Hillary signs...

You're not fooling anyone.

Sage

Seen only 1, I guess her campaign was giving them away for free, but only 1 person in my neigborhood took 1, so sad she can't even give them away for free in Ohio.

Virginia here, Signs are almost always Trump.
Bumper stickers are almost always Hillary.

Akron, in the ghetto all Clinton but outside is trump. When I go on the rich part of east side Cleveland it's Clinton and in my hometown of Strongsville it's trump

Shit guess we are d...

wait a minute...

Southeast PA. Trump everywhere. A Clinton sign once in a while, but mostly Trump.

Seen a Trump hat in Walthamstow

ITT: no one tells you where they're really from

That being said. Honolulu, Hawaii here. Never seen a Hillary sign. Only trump/pence

Northeast Ohio here (440) trump signs scattered throughout, ive seen like 2 hillary signs the entire time since she got the dem ticket.

When will you change your flag already?

ive only seen trump signs,
am from miami

0.02$ added to your account. Thank you for your service at Correct The Record™.

Her campaign has already conceded Ohio

Do you believe there are loads of Trump supporters lying in wait to bring their own November surprise to the game?

>440
Hold the fucking phone
I used to live there. I wasnt aware anyone from ashtabula was on here.

Northern Maryland/ South Central Pennsylvania.

Virtually all Trump signs, and a lot of them. I've only seen one Clinton sign and one Johnson sign.

I think Hillary is winning. My street, all Hillary signs.

Shut up proxy fag. The damage is already done.

Washington here. Seen a few Hillary signs in Seattle but the minute you leave the city it's Trump from Bellingham to Spokane.

Post pics or you're a lying faggot

Western NC here. Hillary signs everywhere. A while back Ratto used too be pretty popular.

I sometimes see a trump sign, not often.

Southern Washington, i see a fuck load of trump yard signs, have yet to see a Hillary sign but i do notice a lot of Hillary bumperstickers on the faggoty cars from Portland. Always fucking Portland faggots.

440 covers a lot if area actually. Basically all of north eastern Ohio minus Cleveland (218)

I live in Coral Springs, South Florida.

I see significantly more Trump signs + stickers than I do HIllary.

Why man honestly cut the shit

you people need to understand, hillary clinton embodies the worst of the united states

let me assure you, hillary will isolated the US, if she wins i am going full antigringo guerrilla mode.

Remember folks, don't ever believe someone without any evidence.

Im not far from ashtubla but not very close either. Im in lorain county, so about a hour away.

I just looked it up.
Thats a pretty dumb distribution. Thanks obama

Ohio here..... All Hillary... Sorry guys, your racist candidate won't win this!

SoCal here
Tons of nice houses have trump signs, one house has a Johnson sign and another a Hillary one.

A few cars have Hillary stickers and the retarded college kid cars have Bernie stickers

I still haven't actually seen a Hillary supporter in person though

Seattle Metro Area Washington.

Lots of Feel the Bern/Bernie stickers
Lots of Hilary

Trump stuff is mainly on businesses and once you live the King County Area is 90 percent Trump

you must live in central niggertown. I'm west of cleveland and trump signs outnumber hillarys by at least a dozen to one.

Edge of Northern Virginia. Not that many signs or bumper stickers at all, but 90-95% are for Trump. I'm not sure whether the Hillary stickers I've seen are actually stickers for her or those satire stickers since I have yet to see a single bumper sticker or sign with the H logo she's using. Even if those are actual stickers, I still see more old Obama stickers then those.

Turn out for the last major election, Governor, was god awful in Virginia. And even for that election I saw more signs and a more even split between support for candidates. So I'm guessing turnout is gonna be the deciding factor in this state.

>Massachusetts

>don't live in the USA or anywhere close to the border of USA
>house right next to me has a Trump sign on its lawn
>the car in the driveway across the road has a Trump sticker
>other neighbour's on the other side of my house is a drunk bastard who blasts right-wing country and folk
>few more trump signs down the road
>tfw I'm the only edgy one on the neighbourhood with a DEATH TO HILLARY sign

>leafland is 1.7% gay
>burgerland is 3.3% gay

Nice try, stars and rainbow stripes.

Literally 0 Hillary signs in Ohio.

Y que mae? Pura vida?

Can confirm. Hillary signs everywhere in Western NC. Buncombe County suburbs.

Providence, RI
There are a handful of Hillary signs and none for Trump. Still, the level of public HRC support is dramatically lower than Obama support was around the last two elections.

In the gated rich communities they are arounf, but basically nowhere elsr, ie shaker

NE Wisconsin same here.

I wouldn't fancy wearing one in Wood Grenn

>tfw my entire neighborhood is full of Hillary signs..

Post a photo, faggot. I am in Ohio and there aren't even enough Shillary signs within 20 miles in any direction to fill a single neighborhood

Hillary gave up on Ohio because there aren't enough electronic voting machines to rig here. The only people voting for her are a tiny minority of cucks and the dead.

Philly, All hillary of course. some Johnson here and there

Probably just defense against spics assaulting them.

NC here. All trump and hillary for prison like the one in my yard.

Rensselaer county fag here. Trump signs are dominating hillary. even in Albany

Haha.. bullshit. I live in motherfucking Oregon and have seen maybe 2 or 3 Shillery stickers and zero signs over the past several months.

Colorado here, I have yet to see a Trump sign

Hillary is everywhere, everyone is voting for Hillary here

palm beach seems to be mostly trump with a few hillary signs here and there

went to fort pierce the other day, all hillary/kaine signs. it is full of niggers and welfares though

I just drove through strongsville on saturday. Can confirm, over 90% trump. I think I saw one hillary while I was there.

Literally the only signs I've seen are Trump. Mid-Michigan / Metro Detroit. Even custom made giant signs for Trump. Two Gary Johnson signs. The only Hilary sign I've heard about was my girlfriends grandma, but I never seen it because it was egged and stolen

Northern Virginia here, nothing but Hillary signs and bumper stickers everywhere. As soon as you enter the hick/poor parts of the state you start to see more Trump signs.

NYC here.

Loads of Bernie stickers. Only seen maybe three Trump stickers because just like in Commiefornia you WILL attract negative attention if you publicly voice your support for Trump here. At the same token I've only seen ONE Hillary sticker in a heavily liberal city. Almost nobody likes her - they're only voting for her because of the "anybody but Trump" attitude.

>colorado

Minneapolis metro area, mostly local signs in people's yards. Very few signs for Clinton or Trump, but about even numbers. Way more of these signs in my neighborhood, people are sick of Black Lives Matter hitching about criminals and blocking highways.

On the card I still see more Bernie stickers than Trump and Clinton put together. Trump stickers are mostly pickup trucks, Clinton stickers are priuses and mini vans.

central NJ, Trump shit everywhere I go. couple hillary signs

Tennessee here. Rural areas are all Trump, sometimes even whole billboards bought out. Cities are mostly Trump with a fair mix of Bernie, although I can't speak for Memphis, I haven't been there this election season.

Clinton is limited to the backs of cars from my experience, and even then pretty damn scarce. Only seen a couple of signs for her.

Visiting Maine currently and there seems to be a healthy split, with a rogue Johnson every once in a while.

Back home in liberal capital of Texas it's mostly shillery and a ton of pathetic Bernie holdouts.

I haven't left my house in 4 years

In west Michigan, I'd say it's 85% Trump signs. Someone even had a sign that said "Trump That Bitch"

I will say however, I am impressed at the amount of people putting the sticker on the glass instead of on the bumper, both sides. Bumper stickers on bumpers are cancer and ruin the paint.

Also upstate, Oneida county here
One hillary sign, a Bernie sticker on 1/3rd of cars.

Alabama here. There are literally 6 gorillion Hillary signs here. Zero Trump signs.

I'm central Ohio as well and my neighborhood is literally all Clinton signs which is to be expected because it's libtard central

the rest of the state is Trump

>>tfw my entire neighborhood is full of Hillary signs...
we really believe you, shill.

delete this

Where in Northern Virginia are you? I'm in Fauquier, but drive into NOVA at Manassas four times a week. And I have yet to see a single Hillary sticker on campus or just driving around town. It's kinda surprising.

Shit ton of Niggers that don't care about politics and Trump signs.

Southern KY here.

Central ohio is a shithole. Columbus is the city that ruins the state.

Niggers tend to do that.

post pics or i don't believe you. don't just post some stupid google pic either. timestamp or gtfo.
saged until OP delivers

Is it safe to say literally nobody supports Hillary at all? I posted earlier (Kansas City area) and I have only seen a single piece of Hillary anything ever, what few signs I do see are all Trump/Pence.

sage is not a downvote, dumb drumpftard

Her support is mostly in inner cities and dead people.

Suburb of Chicago. Not one Hilary or Trump sign in area. I'm assuming everyone's a secret Trump supporter but doesn't want to announce it out of fear of the googles from the city.

>hiliary
>supporters

I live in New York and I have never seen a Hillary sign. I have literally counted 2 Hillary bumper stickers ever.

Nice try shill

South GA. Noting but trump signs and stickers.

Tennessee, a little southeast of Nashville.

Not a lot of signage or bumper stickers in general, there's one street that's nothing but Trump signs and then there are a few Hillary signs scattered around.

One other street seems to be having a civil war of sorts,the houses seem to alternate between Trump and Hillary signs.

Other than that you wouldn't even guess there's an election going on.

I live in a white suburb (90%+, 60k people) of one of the blackest cities in the nation.

>1 post by this ID
>didn't post proofs
>everyone else in the United States reporting no Hillary signs or very very few

CTR/Hillary MeltDown Mode is awesome

Iv literally never seen a Hillary sign in my life. Butler county Ohio.

check your local graveyard, bet you'll see a bunch of Hillary signs.

I wish that was the case here in Hollywood. I saw like 1 hillary bumper sticker, so things aren't exactly crazy for her either. This is butthurt bernout town

Liberal colorado, lots of hillary bumper stickers and Johnson signs, a few trump hats

>Northern NJ: Not too many political signs, but in my safe, white neighborhoods it's mostly Trump

>At my shore house, the street that it's on has 10 Trump signs, and ZERO (0) $hillary signs.

NJ would be a fucking red state if it wasn't for the shithole nigger areas and gerrymandering that's been fucked into oblivion.

New Haven County Connecticut here, there are barely any signs in my neighborhood. There were some Bernie signs but now only one remains and there's one Hillary sign and that's it.

South Carolina here I can count the number of Trump signs I've seen on two fingers

$0.10 has been deposited.

Thank you!
Correct Le Record

NJ gun laws are worse than the Peoples Republic of Commiefornia. WTF are you people doing up there?

I'm in NY, about 90 minutes north of NYC, I've seen 5 or 6 trump signs/bumper stickers, absolutely nothing for Clinton though

Texas here.

About 99.95% Trump signs.

I've only seen two Hillary signs, one in front of an Asian family's house, and another in front of some uppity non-Texans (Californians I'm guessing) who look like they just moved here.

>...

Why does CTR try so hard to be as unconvincing as possible?

Oklahoma here. There is no point in signs in the most red State in the Union. The faggot couple that lives on the corner down the street of course has a Hiliary sign out LEL

>NJ would be a fucking red state if it wasn't for the shithole nigger areas
same with CA, PA, and NY
nigger/spic cities keeping those states blue, if it wasn't for the nigger/spic cities those states would be red. Most people who live away from cities are red voters.

Southern Illinois;
A lot of Trump
1 Hillary
1 Johnson
A Bernie Bumper Sticker

sage = 0
that term is cancer
frig off

All I see is Trump signs in central FL. There is about a mile of road on the beach where every house has one or 20.

Post pic. I find this hard to believe. I've seen maybe ONE Hillary sign all year, and I live in fucking New Jersey.

Cental indiana. Trump signs and bernie bumper stickers. But it is mostly local candidates that have the most signage up

Fellow Columbus user here.

Also seeing a lot of Hill signs in the wealthier neighborhoods. However the middle class areas and suburbs seem to be much more for Trump.

Live on OSU campus and I've seen multiple Trump signs so at least the younger kids are starting to wake up

I've two Trump signs, one Trump flag, and one Johnson sign in my area of Kentucky.

I have seen a two or three Hillary signs in an affluent liberal area, but other than that, not much, beyond Hillary for Prison shirts every now and then. I'm in central NM. I think that most people here don't want any of the candidates anywhere near the Oval Office. Almost all of the signs that I've seen are for local races.

I live in southern CT. I see Trump signs everywhere, one Gary Johnson sign and one Hillary bumper sticker. I should drive through Bridgeport and see if I spot any Shillary signs because right now they're like a unicorn, which is shocking because were supposed to be a dyed-in-the-wool blue state.

Terran here. Nothing but Horus signs everywhere. Terra is going Chaos this election.

Good thing they won't be voting this time now that one of "dey boys" ain't running.

Southeast Dallas, sort of a mix of oddly Ted Cruz and Hillary signs. I don't know if the guys with the Cruz signs are just too lazy to take em down or what.

I'm looking at my computer. Madrid.

North West England here. Nothing but Hillary signs everywhere. Sorry guise, but I've been a Trump supporter since day one but I'm outnumbered here. Looks like I'm #MentallyHill now.

Trump, lots of it. Very few CK signs.

NEO an hour south of Cleveland.

See:
Fuck the electoral college.

NC here, duke area.

Anyone here just fucking hate all options?

I live in Columbus and all the suburbs are all Clinton, my immediate neighborhood alone I've counted 14 Clinton signs, 3 Trump, 1 Johnson

I drive through rural Ohio every weekend though and the moment you get outside of Columbus is it 99.9% Trump. Trump will win the state

New Jersey and there's nothing but Trump here.

I drive around 100 miles per day in Central Florida, I typically see about more than 10 Trump stickers for every Clinton sticker I see.

Smalltown Arizona, Trump signs everywhere with 1 Johnson

Southern Denver

All Trump here. Houses, businesses, cars, all flying support loud n proud.

Seen only one hillary bumpersticker in the last couple of months.

North East Ohio (Cleveland area) here. I see Hillary signs about twice as much as trump ones, but I live around googles

NICE TRY LEAF

Which liberal part? Boulder here, I've seen one Hillary supporter but shitload of Bernie bumper stickers and signs.
Haven't seen a single Trump sign/sticker, though I did see some old timer with a bunch of infowars+hillary for prison stickers so I can safely assume he was a Trump supporter.

Eastern Oregon. Saw my first trump sign last week. After It disappeared a few days later they had a Confederate flag on their flagpole. I haven't seen any other presidential signs.

New Orleans A shitton of Trump support in the suburbs. In the city you see a few Hillary stickers on cars.

Southwestern Indiana here. Six months ago there really were a decent amount of Bernie signs around town w/ a few Trump ones. Took a long time to see an HRC sign. Still have only ever seen like 2. Have seen more & more Trump signs rise up through the months. Couldn't tell you what a Johnson sign looks like.

Rockland County NY here, Trump signs only.

REPORTING IN FROM HOUGHTON MICHIGAN THE UPPER MOST REGION OF THE UPPER PENINSULA

I SEE FEW GENERAL ELECTION SIGNS BUT IT SEEMS TO BE SPLIT 50/50

BEWARE OF KEKS IN THE KEWEENAW.

Complete and utter liar.

Everywhere I go there's trump pence stuff.

Op is a liar.

we should bring back the plague.

Aw shoot, can someone remind me how much England is worth in the electoral college. Can Trump still win without it?

>central Wisconsin
>Trump
>Trump everywhere

Spotted the boulderfag

>mfw I see Bernie stickers semi-frequently up here in Leafland

I'm in Springfield Ohio, that's pretty central. All I see is Trump, Trump Trump. Where are you?

Colorado here. For some reason I have been seeing Trump signs left and right in my town.

Clinton signs all over PA here.
Actually saw some people flip from Trump to Clinton signs since last week.

Her support is usually in the very rich an hilariously white sections

Illnois here, Hillary signs literally everywhere and a couple of Drumpf bumper stickers

I'm in Central Ohio too. I drive about 25 miles from north Fairfield Co. to north side of Columbus every day. I pass 4 times as many Trump signs. You must be in Clintonville or some other shit part of the City.

Googles gonna goog.

>Bucyrus
I live in Galion, tons of Trump yard signs

I don't see any in my area feels good mang

I live in Loveland so the rally might have something to do with it.

I wish I went.

Orange County NY, Trump is everywhere

Summit County. We've been blue since Bush

Upper peninsula of Michigan

20 Bernie signs
7 Trump signs
2 Cruz signs
1 Hillary sign

I'm guessing my county will be like
60% Trump
20% Stein
10% Johnson
5% Clinton

St. Louis. No signs or bumper stickers, but I saw a minivan with Trump / MAGA related vehicle wrappings on all 3 rearmost windows while driving into Illinois this weekend. Should've gotten a picture. It was glorious.

Just took a talley of every sign in the US. 99% of them are Jeb! signs. It's happening.
SLOW AND STEADY IS WINNING THE RACE

South east Michigan here

I have yet to see a Hillary sign

Georgia here, seen about 10 people with either trump hats or stickers on there cars, spotted one hillary sticker and 1 gary johnson sign lol

>Texas
>Forgetting flags are on on Cred Forums

How dumb can CTR get?

College duck here.

Open Bernie support
Closed door Trump or "republican" support
The only support I here for Hillary was last year from a gov. professor that no one cared about since it was a core course, and even then she got into arguements with Bernie supporters who. And Bernie supporter confronted about if they want to vote for Hilary gives a completely restrictive response ranging from weakly saying yes before changing the subject or by saying "I don't want to talk about politics"

central coast california --- nothing but shillary and bernie cucks

>washington
>tacoma/puyallup area
>nissan z something with a big ass trump sticker on the back window
>truck with a trailer full of trump signs
I'd say we're pretty good
I don't have a picture of the truck since every time I've seen him he's been in the opposite side of the road

South Carolina, north side of town is run down with poor stupid blacks with no yard signs or bumper stickers since they don't vote
South side of town is full of Trump signs, Confederate flags, and Christian flags

North east Ohio.

No signs of Trump support except RNC week.

Hillary signs are everywhere in Upper Arlington, Ohio

Scratch that, the neighbors caddy-corner to me had a Carson sign in their yard for awhile, kek

> this thread
> implying anyone from Cred Forums leaves their house

Seattle faggots and cali transplants make the state blue, its sad.

London here, Clinton signs everywhere

NW Ohio - NO Hillary signs. Blue union town. Shocking.

Arizona. The amount of trump amazes me. I've seen maybe two Hillary bumper stickers, but naturally they had California license plates

>Rural MN on the Trump train
>Twin cities still in denial about Bernie

>1 post
Ohio here, have seen four Hillary signs and easily 100+ Trump signs

A LANDMARK TURN OF EVENTS! GUAC FEVER IS SWEEPING THE NATION.
EVERY SUNDAY IS NOW SUNDAY FUNDAY

youtube.com/embed/Uk8GGV1Mfog

>universal truth that places named after black rights activists like MLK always turn into shitholes
>entire county named after MLK
>it's a shithole
every time

>take kid to sw regional gold cup finals last weekend in arizona
>riders with trump/pence patches on their jerseys
>feelsgoodman.jpeg

Florida here lads. Jeb! signs everywhere.

Indiana here, absolutely no Trump signs. All hillary.

UK here. Hillary signs wall to wall.

SLOW AND STEADY

I see alot in liberal ass columbus but by the same token I still have seen only trump signs in every other ohio city and have seen trump and many Johnson signs in columbus. I would say Johnson has three to four hillary signs and then there is a lonely brave trumper with signs I'm his windows(I think the people steal them)

central ohio here. I don't see any signs

Once "ASSAULT-BABY KILLER" weapons ban goes through i'll likely move to a free state. can california just fucking sink into the ocean please holy fuck they ruin everything.

I have seen only 2 trump signs and 1 Clinton sticker

this is in East jesus nowhere texas

TRUMP JUST TURNED OVER THE NOMINATION AND ENDORSED JEB! ITS HAPPENING.
TURN ON CNN

Confirmed, trump supporting his guac tax plan

I've been wanting to move to arizona anyway
>laws against light pollution
>everyone owns at least 2 automatic machine guns
only problems is mexicans and that I'd miss washington's rain

I live in SE Ohio and see floods upon floods of Trump signs. I've seen three Hillary ones, all in the ghetto parts of Zanesville.

Nw ohio lima/wapak/Elida is all trump

>1 post by this ID
I'm at school in SC but from Columbus and I can count on one hand the number of Clinton signs I've seen. Then again I'm from a wealthy suburb so it's probably not a great gauge on the rest of the state. With that being said I'd be very surprised if Trump doesn't win OhI

Tape those photos of Hitlery in blackface to the signs.

very nice shitpost

Went to Arizona for the summer, Yuma to be specific. Only ever saw based old people or qt latinas. 11/10 would highly recommend.

Warsaw here

all people here support Hillary since media labeled Trump as pro-Russia

Fuck off, Cruz

lol u wish

The sad thing is, that Trump signs in the yard makes your house targeted by vile niggers.

sage

northeast ohio here (440)

there is about 3 trump signs for every hillary one

>implying Hillary going to war with Russia wouldn't guarantee polan turning into little Russia

ive literally seen one hillary sign, i drive a good 60 miles a day all over the RI/Ma/CT border

it was a home made sign made by a child

Long Island, here. Trump signs dot the suburbs, have yet to see a single Hillary sign. Everyone I've spoken to is either pumped for Trump or thinks both candidates are awful.

Coloradofag.
I live just outside of the denver metro area, I see nothing but trump signs, but I do see a lot of Obama stickers still on cars (which isn't surprising, I still see Nader bumper stickers somewhat regularly).
Castle Rock to Fountain is all Trump, there is a huge Trump billboard in Monument just of I-25, and one in Castle Rock too. A lot of the small, non-tourst trap towns are Trump-havens as well. I imagine there is a lot of Clinton and Johnson support the closer to Denver and Boulder you get. Also, the entire eastern half of the state is definitely Trump, that place is pretty much Oklahoma without all the Indians.

North East Ohio, Trump signs all over and few Clinton signs

I live in fucking CT and I've only seen Trump signs. Not many, only a handful, but not a single Hillary sign.

In Connecticut!

NC here, just saw my first Hillary sign the other day. See tons of Trump shit

I pass a glorious ranch on my way to school
Horse statue in front, texas and us flag
Horses grazing with longhorns in the backyard
A trump sign in front of the gate
Almost crashed while admiring the serenity

ohaiyo here

google infested area has tons of shillary signs, but as soon as you leave goog territory trump signs are everywhere

In Ohio here as well, and just made the trip back from New York and I've seen an overwhelming number of Trump signs. Don't let them fool you user!

california, central valley, trump signs everywhere

>tfw have yet to see a single Hillary sign and tons of Trump signs,

Cincinnati

SE PA here, in order of most to least common:

Trump>Sanders>Hillary for prison>Giant Meteor 2016>Hillary

kek

Can come firm
>southern CA
Trump signs bumpers tickers
Cruz bumpers tickers
Like one Hilldawg prius everyone is just embarrassed for

Almost all Trump in rural Connecticut

The only Hillary signs I see are in the ghettos. I live in the South though.

Mid-Eastern / Eastern PA reporting in. All Trump signs and 1 Gary Johnson sign.

Norway here, I see no signs in peoples yards I don't think sings have ever been used in peoples yards ever here in norway,
but I will keep you guys updated
norway, out

>in Texas
>actually in Canada

Pure, adulterated bait.

>TFW a house near me put a Trump sign up next to their Bernie sign

M8 he is using a VPN or proxy probably.

What is meme

A few months ago, I bought a "Hillary for President" t-shirt on eBay as a gag gift for my niece who is solidly for Trump. The auction ended with no bidders other than myself. So I got it for 99¢.
Try getting a MAGA hat for that price.

youtube.com/watch?v=VWO4VWAZvbo

>pumpkin patch

Denver. I have seen about 4 bumper stickers and 0 yard signs for hill.

ITT: Selective memory.

proof?

not posting a timestamped picture is admission of defeat. i dare you to admit defeat

Southern Commiefornia. No signs except for this black lesbian couple with a Hillary sign.

Fucking hated them before because they would complain when someone parked in front of their house.

In AZ, have seen exactly 1 Hillary sticker, dozens of Bernie signs and lots of white families wearing Trump gear

>Central Ohio

haha trump is FUCKED. this is the most populous part of Ohio

I live 15 minutes outside Cleveland

I see Trump signs all over the Areas surrounding Cleveland, Hillary signs are a rarity.

I think the most I have seen was when I went out to a really rich neighborhood out east and there were 3.

Are the Hasidic occupied areas voting for Hillary again?

This thread makes me EXTREMELY pic related

Thanks Ameribros, I'm having a hard time sifting through the CTR posts to really get a grasp of what is actually happening. The beauty about living here is that we only get CNN and the CBC, and they are EXTREMELY biased, obviously.

I've been taking bets for the past month, and I usually link people to 538 and tell them they need to give me 2 to 1 odds 'if I have to take Trump....'

Seriously on November 8 I'm looking at about a 2500$ payout

all the neighborhoods up to my college have Trump signs. I've only seen one Hillary sign.

Where?
Miami has been pretty apolitical this election desu
I still see Little Marco signs scattered around, but not much else
Sometimes some wigger girl or an actual sheboon will have a bumper sticker
My jew cuck (literally, raised other men's daughters) leftist neighbor has his BMW filled with Hillary shit, it's sickening

You see open Trump people in sportsbars all the time though

take a picture, i haven't seen one

I was living in SWFL for a few years up until July and I saw Trump stuff all over the region and a few bernie things.

Never saw a Hillary item.

A lot of Trump bumper stickers but little signage for any candidate, though this being a very high school and quasi-college town I think most people realize whatever they put out will be stolen by bored teenagers.
Central California.

I'm in commie central of Los Angeles and I see a surprising amount of Trump support here. There are also quite a few people with Bernie signs still up. Still plenty of Clinton support as one would expect.

Boise here.
A couple Trump stickers but what's weird is I've seen a lot of billboards and signs for Johnson.

I mean, Idaho is a red state no doubt but it's funny.

You're pretty fucking delusional if you think the powers that be will actually let trump be president instead of their little cunt puppet

>275 replies, 50 image replies
>0 images of Hillary signs on anyone's property
>0 images of Hillary bumper stickers on a car
I haven't seen any either,

I should note the before I moved here I saw a copule cars parked at my old apartments in Dallas plastered in Hillary shit

meh, I included a recount clause. If the result is called, and a recount in any state tips the results the other way (a la bush/gore) after the fact, all bets are null and void.

I'm banking on a landslide that simply cannot be rigged, but w/e I get where you are coming from, I'll probably be losing a bit more than a grand large. no biggie, it's been worth it

I see them all the time, but I live in the gaping asshole known as Hollywood so it's no surprise.