Essential Cred Forums apps and tools

Seeing that we are in an age where information is sent and monitored constantly, what are some things that are essential to helping a Cred Forumstard out?

I'll drop a few:

Police scanner for your phone. Automatically alerts you to major happenings.
>play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scannerradio

Encrypted messaging. If you and your buddies use this app your messages will be encrypted. This specific app has the FBI all butthurt about its abilities.
>play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.thoughtcrime.securesms

Maybe an app that lets you record video while your screen is off would be nice.
Government apps like FEMA just to keep you in the loop.

Any other tools? Doesn't have to be smartphone-based, just useful.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/BaoFeng-UV-5R-Dual-Radio-Black/dp/B007H4VT7A/ref=sr_1_4?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1475600792&sr=1-4&keywords=baofeng uv-5r
bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scannerradio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A gun, about 40 feet of rope, a good knife

Those things can do a lot

This cheap radio can pick up signals all around your area. Easy to use and program,
>amazon.com/BaoFeng-UV-5R-Dual-Radio-Black/dp/B007H4VT7A/ref=sr_1_4?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1475600792&sr=1-4&keywords=baofeng uv-5r

>no Coincidence Detector
bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz

I thought (((they))) got rid of it?

Is TOR a meme or is it still actually useful?

(((They))) tried. Btw go to Judas.watch for a nice little database.

>play store

It's a meme.

Very useful. If you take the time to configure Qubes+Whonix you'll be alot safer.

Also whats the point of using encryted messaging when you have any google app on your phone

So that your messages can't be intercepted. Going without Gapps is better but at least encrypted messages and phone calls prevents your carrier from eavesdropping.

But why when google is eaves dropping anyway

Google doesn't eavesdrop on Signal. Ideally, you should be using Cyanogenmod.

It used to be good.

What's wrong with it now?

Can I listen to home phone calls through this? I had a scanner back in the day that allowed me to do it.

>falling for shitty bloat OS

What's a good place to look for apps for jailbroken phones?

Meme of the century
The FBI dicks it down and vans neckbeards and pedos every day because of how unsafe it is, you can configure it and have 7 proxys ans vpns and (((they))) will still get your ass

CM is ok, i prefer PA

>jailbroken

None. IPhone is shit when it comes to freedom.

It depends largely on your carrier, but Cyanogenmod is available for alot of phones. It replaces Android altogether.

F-Droid is a good, safe playstore alternative.

Bullshit. The only time they can crack it I'd when they find a browser exploit in an expired version of Firefox or trick the user into running Javascript on their computer. It's safe if you use common sense. Even if you don't, the odds of getting caught are infinitesimal.

Disinfo

>Police scanner for your phone. Automatically alerts you to major happenings.
>play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scannerradio
Apologies for not reading entire thread as yet . Is there a UK version ?

Get a cheap TV dongle from ebay, use it to listen in on radio comms (including sattelites)

>bait

Tor is safe. Use Noscript, never enable javascript and don't dowload files from the darknet. Use VPN+ TOR is certainly safe.

Also, you can encrypt your pc with Veracrypt

I have an unlocked android but my version is special snowflake so I can't get cyanogenmod on it (for now at least).

Hopefully those apps from F-Droid will still work.

NoScript has hardcoded ads for malware downloads on their website, just saying... Just disable scripts entirely if you are that paranoid.

Yeah, F-Droid works great even on phones that aren't unlocked.

>Google, started by the CIA, will keep you safe

t. FBI

I have wanted to use Tor but I have no idea what to do.

Actually a professor of mine just recommended Tor to me when we were talking about internet surveillance and search tracking. Pretty based.

But I am a scrub who can't into computer

Download the Tor Browser, install it. Click on it. Use it.

My smartphone is already giving me alerts like bullshit AMBER ALERT HUR DURD CHILDREN

Just another easy ruse to get people into FEMA camps
Can't wait until the Presidential Alerts start popping off

You can even install it on a freshly formatted memory stick. Once it and Firefox are installed on the stick, you can set it to read only.

Really, really paranoid? Buy a few wireless usb adapters from walmart with cash. When logging on go to a public wi-fi hotspot using the usb wireless adapter. Once you've finished whatever your being paranoid about; remove the adapter; wipe off any fingerprints with denatured alcohol; and dispose of in a public trash can. Do it a few minutes before the trash runs in that area.

But what about plugins and VPN and shit? I am so stupid I'm sorry

Grindr

Honestly, the easiest and safest way to do it is by installing Tails on a Netac USB drive that has a read/write protection switch on it, or a DVD.

Apps, kek, not giving my data for some gimmicks.

It's (you) again. I know you, safeman.

Sheeeit. Did you buy something from me?

Why is she balding?

This

>she

No. Only your eternal wisdom.