WOW, the madman actually did it

WOW, the madman actually did it.

Will this spell the end of Trumps campaign?

I still don't know what this was supposed to accomplish, except helping me identify idiots.

literally a forced meme

OH MY GOD, how will dump ever recover from this epic stumping?

Wow, Drumpf looked so weak at the debate last night, his campaign is fucking done for sure.

I want nothing more than to punch Oliver's face. I would put up a significant amount of money to do it, around $10,000 or so, just to punch the guy as hard as I fucking can. I don't care if I break my hand on his thick skull.

As far as I can tell, Drumpf sounds German and Germans are bad (Nazis).

I could be wrong though, but I doubt they could explain it themselves because it's probably based on feelings.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

>July 31st - August 2nd

I actually like the name Drumpf

Why do they ridicule him for this name to get back at him for naming Jon Stewart's real Jew name?

Isn't that a bit hypocritical?

Wouldn't that show how racist they are, insulting his German heritage? Especially if they've been using it for almost a year now.

You'd break your hand on that fucking beak of his

So when is Jon Stewart going to be Jon Leibowitz again? At least the Don didn't actually change his own name like that kike did

>Why do they ridicule him for this name to get back at him for naming Jon Stewart's real Jew name?
They're pointing out what a hypocrite he is.

You're acting like Trump didn't start it.

They're a bit more than a little hypocritical. Bernie and Barack both legaly changed their names. Trump was born Trump.

>the liberal and tolerant media.
>open boarders, champions of justice

>Makes fun of a mans immigrant fathers name that he changed to fix in to his new country.

You can really tell who the racists are.

Probably fucking with Trump for calling Stewart out on being Lebowawits or whatever.

But that doesnt seem to come through so who the fuck knows.

Didn't most immigrants change or modify their name

well, how about we MAKE CAITLYN BRUCE AGAIN, you british faggot

I think it's pretty racist to make fun of German names and I am very offended.

This cuck wouldn't call Obama "M'bongo" istead, would he?

Please stop the name-shaming.

oh yes they did. they would change them to reduce the chances of being discriminated.

HAHA wow such a funny meme! XD

>the left defending Caitlyn
Nope, Caitlyn is on our side now, the left went apeshit upon discovering he's still a conservative and supports Cruz (and I assume now Trump)

they used to.......

they used to also learn english

they used to also be 90% european

some even regressed, black people used to have names like Jim and Mike... now its LeBron and DeAndre

Ignoring your second name or using an endearing nickname are hardly "legally changing your name".

In the case of the Germans they also did it to fit in, integrate in to their new country like people who are proud of their country would do. Combine the two, you can see why there was very little German discrimination in the country when they came over, unlike most other races, like Italians, Irish, Mudslimes, etc. They worked, they integrated, they contributed.

80 years later, the kike on TV is making fun of Trumps fathers heritage. Its really rather nauseating.

barry soetoro?