A reason

Give me a reason this shouldn't be the next President of the United States of America... Without talking emails.

You can't. Check mate racists.

Lol fuck your woman, trump 2016, whites will rule again

No women aloud to be president, go home clinton faggot nigger, this is white only zone Lolololol

She's a literal cuck.

Look friends I'm trying to be reasonable, please don't bring your obvious racism and hatred to my blog here. Okay?

Those however are not valid reasons an experienced and honest woman can't be President. Please try again?

No racism

You can't samefag on boards that identify you.

What?

Fuck off OP

She's not honest though. And her experience is in making shit deals that only benefit her.

You can't samefag on boards that identify you.

kek same fagging on Cred Forums

Dont you people understand that this woman represents the worse of the US.

She embodies the wrongness in your foreign policy, she is everything that the world has despised from the US.

Electing her will surely, slowly, isolate the US from the world, and from the rest of the american continent.

If she wins you all go back to being fucking imperialist gringo shit, am we will go full antigringo guerrilla mode on your ass.

Embassies throughout the world will be targeted, is going to be Bengazi to the 10000000 power.

crt uses proxys also

How are we racist, both candidates are white...

t.shill

I bet OP will screenshot this and show to her/his friends and they will not notice the same fagging .

Hillary supports blacks
Benghazi wasn't her fault
Please stop using fag, it is offensive

OP is a nigger Jew lover gay faggot and will be hunted down, fuck you op Trump 2016 heil Pepe Hitler.

Why does Bengazi get thrown on Hillary all the time, but JFK rarely/never gets shit for Bay of Pigs Invasion?

>endless lies
>incredible corruption
>completely untrustworthy
>Arkancide

Check mate, faggot.

>Libya
>Benghazi
>Goldman Sachs
>Pay2Play
>Stole the Primary
>Attacked Bills rape victims
>Has the muscle control of a 2 year old
>Running on the same old failed policies
>Super-predators
>Deplorables
>Basement Dwellers
>Seth Rich
>"Can we just drone this guy?"
>Clinton Foundation
>Countless lies
>Child rape
Bruh the list is a mile long

Prove she said that, meme images aren't prood

Dafuq is this shit?
Stop feeding this samefag..

She is a war criminal. She is married to a war criminal.

JFK isn't running for president, asswagon

It's like you guys aren't even trying anymore.

Please stop using fag it is a hurtful terms, racist.
Proof?
Why she hasn't started any wars.
Exactly!

Besides Benghazi was nothing, Hillary isn't to blame.

nice 2ka
im confiscating it though, convicted shills aren't allowed to possess anime

I'm no shill.

>Proof?
Were you born yesterday?

Her history of lies, corruption and criminal behavior spans over forty years.

Either bait or just dumb. Choose wisely my little americunt.

To Sage you go, fuckermother.

I know this is bait, but I don't care.

Everyone is able to see that you are posting replies to yourself through your ID.

Try again, CTR.

>ambassador killed
>Benghazi was nothing
Wew lad

hi cnn
we're da ebil raciss nazis!!! \:^(
we goon keel u
u wil nevr loc8 mi eritrean shirt folding board

I probably wont vote for her. Looks like she will take PA and if it looks like a lock, I will jump over to Johnson to protest. Never Trump tho.

I wish she didnt sell out free trade and move so far over to attract bernie voters. Free trade is the only thing thats kept us from Japan style stagnation for the past 20 years...

this

Muzzie Brotherhood Rasputina

>1. Selling SAP programs to foreign governments (espionage/treason)
>2. Violating federal records act
>3. Charities fraud
>4. Health problems
>5. Haiti
>6. Guatemala
>7. Syria
>8. Libya
>9. Threatening nuclear war with Iran and Russia
>10. Blaming DNC leaks on Russia instead of some 400lb guy
>11. Has Parkinson's/partial seizures
>12. Lies repeatedly
>13. Rigged election against opponents
>14. Tax fraud
>15. Taking bribes
>16. being a terrible Secretary of State
>17. Avoiding jail only by blackmailing
>18. Assassinations
>19. Evidence tampering galore
>20. Accepted millions from foreign governments
>21. Still won't release transcripts
>22. UraniumOne scandal
>23. Her treatment of her husband's rape victims
>24. Destroying FBI records

>

Don't forget, these are all true.

Can't we just drone the guy?

She has corrupted both the State Department and the FBI. If she is elected the US government will reach a level of partisan corruption that we haven't seen before. We may not recover from it.

Furthermore we need to stop the foreign policy that flooding Europe with refugees and bleeding our nation's wallet dry.

And finally, if Clinton is elected, she will follow the steps of Merkel and flood the country with illegal immigrants and refugees, all of which will vote for the democratic party. This influx combined with their repopulation rate will mean the democratic party will have enough voters to never again lose an election.

All of this will cripple our nation. And the other countries (specifically China, Japan, South Korea, Russia, India) are all waiting for our country to get week enough to act. And before you laugh it off, China and India's alliance alone has a 2.5 billion+ citizens.

The west is dying, our enemies are growing stronger, and if Trump isn't elected and instead this corrupted woman is, we are done.

Beginning her political narrative with a myth of a partnership in her husband's presidency, which also makes her responsible for all the long term negative consequences of that presidency like NAFTA and the collapse of then-warming relations with Russia. Herself having had a hand in every war of the last 20 years, pushing the same establishment foreign policy that entrenches further into a global quagmire while its same policy proponents continue to insist our role in the world is rightly diminishing. Thinking the TPP was pure gold before her opponents from the left and right both started getting points on her for being against it.

That's without mentioning the emails. But the emails matter buddy, they demonstrate gross negligence and disregard for both the law and national security.

She issues drone strikes for special interest groups

She defended a child rapist she knew was guilty.

She openly wants war with Russia

Her daughter is ugly and I don't want to see that mug on the news every day.

Her voice is shrill, she spends way too much time "resting" and hasnt driven a car since the early 90s.

She's a lying puppet who doesn't deserve to be above the law for a second longer than she's already been.

>provided weapons to rebels in Libya
>let Americans die in Benghazi, showing that we don't protect our people
>has no principles -- got a child rapist, that she knew was guilty, off the hook just so she could claim a win
>WHILE CLAIMING TO PROTECT AND REPRESENT THE INTERESTS OF CHILDREN
>doesn't respect laws
>wants to write laws that don't respect those that disagree with her
>calls me a racist, bigot, homophobe, islamophobe deplorable because I'm a white male Christian that follows a moral compass dating back further than last Wednesday and helped build the foundations of Western society
>Is in bed, literally and figuratively, with foreign enemy powers
>Committed treason with Uranium deals
should I keep going?

>Give me a reason

crime

Hmmmm....

Are women white pol?

.....mmmmmmm

Here's a reason: she's too good for us. We don't deserve a president who will enact real change with well-reasoned policies.

Fucking liberal, go home this board is for Nazis only.

As a white Nazi I support these replies. Heil Pepe Hitler.

>65% estate tax
>"debt free" college
>$15/hr
>TPP
There are a few.

War with Russia

War with Syria

Refugees

Naturalization of illegal immigrants

Middle Class tax hikes

Increased relations with Saudia Arabia and Turkey, two of the most evil governments in Human History

>Give me a reason this shouldn't be the next President of the United States of America...
I hate her.

>Benghazi
>Seth Rich
>Silencing Bill's rape victims
>Laughing about rape
>Watergate Committee
>Will start WW3 with Russia
>Clinton Foundation
>Pay to play
>Droning Julian Assange

corrupt

>woman
>uses woman as an argument for why she should be president
>got cucked

>Proof?
Look it up!!! And go past the front page; Jewgle bumps that shit to the back.

None of the candidates should be presidentPERIOD

>Give me a reason this shouldn't be the next President of the United States of America... Without mentioning the biggest scandal that would deem her unfit for presidency.

She's a corrupt cunt. Or a woman. Whatever you want to call it.

She has people killed for political gain and she rigged her own nomination, what more do you fucking need?

Add voting "yea" to HR6061 to this.

Most logical voters will realize pushing for a border fence is the same as pushing for a border wall...

Apparently advocating for barriers on our borders was only cool 10 years ago.

She's the wife of the president that bare-faced lied to the American people on TV!
I have seen no intellectual capacity from her.
She has had Billy's scaly pecker down her throat.

With all her scandals removing Benghazi it wouldnt be too hard to gauge why she hasn't got the best intentions.
>your move captain

Bingo.

I tell people all the time, how old were you when you mastered pattern recognition?

she's literally a shell of a person who is completely controlled by establishment and corporate forces.

Do you know anything that Hillary Clinton likes as a person? Is there any aspect of her that is not a product of the pursuit of power?

I've met her on two occasions, and had a very open mind about it and to be honest aside from all of her political corruption and scandals I can safely say I just really did not get a good vibe from her as a person. She made me feel uncomfortable to be around. It was like someone was there in the room, but not actually there with us at the same time. She's cold and disheartening to communicate with. That to me is at least a part of the reason why I don't think she should be the next President. I think this is a feeling that those that haven't even met her can imagine about her just from watching the context clues of her appearances on television and that's why she's so heavily disliked

Blimey, they've really thrown you out in the cold didn't they? Did you at least get a shilling manual?

These people, the Soros' of the world are her supporter.

They want to eliminate national borders... If you vote for Clinton you are a betrayer of your countrymen's birthright to Liberty.

Because he's been dead for over 50 years.

excellent point ,user...if I may call you that.

She's done nothing but fail as Secretary of state, and her foundation is the single most corrupt entity in existence. Ask Haiti how they feel about the Clinton Foundation, then ask the Saudis

Also, the emails are incredibly important, and trying to discuss the shittiness of hillary without them is fucking stupid

Reason why to NOT support her:
>She support interventionalism
>She's up for open borders
>She whores herself to whoever pays the most
>She whores herself to whatever is popular
>She is on elf the least trustworthy politicians
>She's an unironical cuck
>She's a enormous hypocrite
>She's been in the government for decades and hasn't accomplished much
>She's for raising taxes for everyone
>Most likely person to start Fallout 1

>hatting reptilians is now racism

The Jew gets it.

Why are emails off the table?

Anyways, she's a warmonger who is responsible for two failed interventions in the middle East, has a long history of supporting failed domestic policies (three strikes rules decimating black families, Hillary care was basically Obama care, which is currently failing), and accepts unprecedented levels of corporate funds in exchange for unprecedented levels of access to federal power.

Give me a reason to vote for her without mentioning trump. You can't.