Are there any deep meaning about pepe fighting with feel meme? Is feel meme our enemy?

Are there any deep meaning about pepe fighting with feel meme? Is feel meme our enemy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CfMm7cIsb_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wojack. His name was Wojack.

Pepe vs Feelsguy is just an evolution of the old Trollface vs Rageface meme.

what does the F. stand for?

pepe is a nigger.

Pepe and Wojack are pals. Wojack is such a pal that he shares his gf.

It's just memevolution

Originally wojak was kinda sad and pepe was kinda smug and happy.
Then they got together and pepe became wojak's tormentor being smug about wojak's misery etc etc

It's just based on the day pepe went smug as fuck and started shitting on wojack

They are the personalities of Cred Forums. Their interplay is the dialectic at the heart of our little world.

what, no

originally, both were sad (sadfrog, that feel), so of course people started combining them

but then pepe got all smug and the combinations led to his

youtube.com/watch?v=CfMm7cIsb_I

They're a contrasting team - think of yin and yang.

Feels is how we feel about reality
Pepe is what we do about reality

Reality makes us angry, makes us cry, makes us frustrated
so in return we shit all over reality to get back at it

Feels Wojack

>he's not up to date on the swole feels guy saga

Fuck out of here

"Feels good man" was before "feels bad man"

No. "Wojack" is the FALSE NAME spread by the unbelievers. The rope will find them all. His true name is FEEL GUY. SUBMIT TO K'EK'S DIVINE TRUTH

Have pepe and wojak ever had tender, loving sex?

pepe and wojack are yin and yang. Without one there cannot be another.

Theyre archetypes within our psyche, Pepe emerges from Wojack as the symbolic expression of one's nihilistic abandon as a response to the emotional despair we suffer through Wojack. They balance each other.

>he doesn't know the lore

I'm not sure if there's anything concrete, but I've always associated large volumes of wojack/feels with faggy boards full of emotional jackoffs.

Mischief

Deep down they have love for each other

I've got some more if you're into that stuff

yes

It's Wojak, not Wojack.

Yes. The "Feel Meme" is the embodiment of political correctness and leftist identity politics. If you think about it, the rise of Political Correctness is just saving the feelings of some while sacrificing intellectual honesty and diversity of opinion. We live in a world where we can't come to some uncomfortable truths for fear of being called a racist, sexist, xenophobic, etc..

Europe is being fucked in the ass by Muslims who hold terribly regressive social attitudes but to suggest that is going against the tidal wave of PC, and you might hurt some feels. Maybe the shortcoming of black communities is caused by black thug culture, the breakup of the nuclear family, and due to some biological factors as well. Perhaps there is some truth to racial essentialism.. The fact that certain races have different IQ's has some pretty strong scientific basis behind it.

Alas, we can't talk about these things for fear of hurting some feelings. We can't get to the bottom of some serious social and cultural issues for fear of hurting some feelings.

>tfw you lost over 200 vintage pepes and wojaks when ur hard drive got wiped
>now I have to collect 2nd editions
I had enough to overrun the pepe stock market of 2015

>mfw I make bootleg Pepes and sell them as ultra rares

>mfw my frOg folder has over 3000 images

I don't even know who I am anymore

Pepe and feel guy bonded through their perpetual state of depression and loneliness.

However, pepe got over the depression, and transformed it into smugness and cynicism. Thus putting him at odds with feel guy.

RRREEEEEEEE=FFFFUUUUUUUUUU?

But what happens when pepe's mommy dies and neetbux stop flowing?

>Not Calling Argentinians white

It signifies our inner strugle.

Feels guy, represents actual loneliness of empathetic persons. While pepe represents what pepe lovers actually see themselves, monsters who are mostly "sad" because they can't take their true sadistic feelings out or society didn't recognise their entitlement to greatness.

Its literally exactly what it looks like.

The thumbnail made me think it was the Baseball Furies from "The Warriors".

Dident Pepe evolve from foul bachelor frog?
> foul bachelor frog combined with feels guy

Nice to see wojak shit on Pepe for once

Just turn back newfag

We're one and the same.

>originally, both were sad (sadfrog, that feel)
Nope first Pepe was "feels good man"

They represent anons.

Feels Wojak can represent the happy side of an Anom nostalgia of naivety and blue-pilled mindset from when times were more simple.

It can also represent an user that is resigned to things that are happening but still seeks solutions.

Wojak is the more calm representation of user.

Pepe in his various forms represents the various forms of an user's development either through degeneracy or smugness.

Chaotic and wild, Pepe shows unbridled energy in his antics. Sometimes through self harm and degeneracy or through chaotic action with disregard for social standing or even damage to political players.

>Pepe is the expression of Anons without empathy while Wojak is the expression of deep societal empathy.

Plenty of neetbucks to be had trading cryptocurrency or stocks, no need for mommy's help or to become a wagecuck.

ITT: Newfags.

Holy crap, are you guys new. I'm fucking out of Cred Forums.

Hit the Wo Jack
And don't ya come back no more, no more, no more, no more
Hit the Wo Jack
And don't ya come back no moooore.

I'm so funny

that's pretty deep but I just call Pepe "the true self" and feels man is "socially engineered angst."