Is the Renaissance Faire the least degenerate form of cosplay?

Is the Renaissance Faire the least degenerate form of cosplay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QbG_ktYFNPE
youtube.com/watch?v=X2QuzkfOml4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it is ridiculously fucking degenerate

>have friend
>he dates renaissance faire chick
>super sjw
>huge tits
>he never sees her cause she works there and he works landscaping
>havent heard from friend in a while, call him
>he's a mess, she's been cheating on him with so many guys who also work the renn faire
>he already pays her rent and pays for her car and bought her engagement ring

all cosplay is degenerate, except for civil war and ww2 reenactments

>renaissance faire chick
>super sjw
>huge tits
This sounds about typical for ren fairs

what does your cuck friend have to do with renaissance faires

I hope he challenged her to a duel

/thread

look at the gaps on that armor, i could slide a lance right in there. what cucks! sad!!

>liking things
Everything is degenerate, you're not allowed to like anything.

Went to a renaissance fair once, saw a fat dude in medieval batman cosplay (looked awful) and saw a furry or two. The kinds of people that go to this I think are bored college students, people who go as a joke, and the fucking rejects of society

>women who orbit renaissance fairs for easy nerd dickings

what do you fucking expect

Well fuck you too

that too, my bad

I agree. At least they are celebrating white heritage. Anime weeaboo cosplay is degenerate

Sounds like he was dating a wench and not a fair damsel.

How about we have no opinion on something for one time and just let people do what they like without having to tell whether it's good/bad/degenerate/non-degenerate?

As someone who casually goes to ren faires, its super fucking degenerate. But it has several tiers: For me its an opportunity to drink heavily and act like a fool while i watch other people be stupid. I treat it like octoberfest.

For those who get more involved, it can be very sexual. Escapism of the nature they involve themselves in allows them to massage their baser desires and more abhorrent fantasies.

looks fake as fuck

it is fake

No.

>Renaissance Faire

>Americans pretending to be part of the middle ages
Its top tier degeneracy.

It's only relatively non-degenerate. Honestly, as a non-guy looking in, the least degenerate are actual war reenactors. A relatively high volume of those are relatively red-pilled.

With renfaire people, you get the "the goddess loves us all" types, the "I prefer fantasy to reality" types, etc. Huge cucks.

There are, however, some redeeming streams in the current of (non-specific-war) enthusiasts:

youtube.com/watch?v=QbG_ktYFNPE

Yes, Vice. Just watch it. These guys have righteous fun.

I worked at a Ren fair and fucked some chick that also worked there, next week I met her boyfriend that she ended up getting engaged to. Creampied her and everything.

That being said almost all the people working there are degenerate hippies that make their own moonshine and there was also a ruskie named Ivan that made vodka. Fun as shit but absolutely degenerate

youtube.com/watch?v=X2QuzkfOml4

Degenerate in US where its mostly just shitty larping without any historical knowledge of Middle Ages. Non-degenerate in Europe where people take it seriously, have some historical knowledge and do it authentically. Scene is best in France, Switzerland, Czech and Russia. Sadly in Nordic countries it sometimes gets closer to US tier.

> top tier degeneracy

Someone hasn't been to an anime convention