Niggers are worse than whites because they commit more crime, have lower IQ scores, and use more welfare

>niggers are worse than whites because they commit more crime, have lower IQ scores, and use more welfare

>asians are as statistically superior to whites as whites are to blacks

>w-white power!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zY-1Um1Gzzk
youtube.com/watch?v=nIpluPuq68I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_mean_(philosophy)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be tall and white
>all the chink woman want my fat white cock

Yeah pretty much

Asians are chill and don't commit much crime so it's not really a problem. You really dont understand the core of the argument do you? Googles are culture-less savages with no redeeming qualities on average. Asians build cities and value education highly.

Gas yourself

>muh dick
Like I said, whites are basically nigger-tier.

>mfw unlimited asian pussy for me
>none for OP

lmao

Anyone else already know this was going to be a Canadian before even looking at the flag?

Most asian countries have more crime than Europe though. Japan is the only one with low crime.

I wonder, are there more Asians trying to come to our countries or are there more whites trying to come to theirs? What are the numbers?

Because Asian countries actually value racial homogeneity.

>as statistically superio
no, only slightly statistically superior

White dude here. Asians are the laughing third as we would say in the Netherlands.

While kikes niggers and whiteys kill eachother off the Asians will still stand like a flock of cockroaches that never die.

>niggers are worse than whites because xyz
No, they're inherently bad. Even if they all had 120 iqs, they would still be scum.

And slavs are above asians

>asian master race
>literally BTFO in ww2

IQ is only part of the master race equation fampai

This does not answer my question (it doesn't even relate grammatically, that's how much you suck).

feels good to be chinese

Asians are smarter than Whites but they're also soulless ant-creatures with little sense of self.

Consider: someone who is strong is better at football than someone who is weak. Someone who competes in a World's Strongest Man competition would be stronger than the strong person, but because of their many other flaws and the many other qualities required to be good at football they're not as good at football as the medium-strong person because they're probably slower and have less good coordination. You have to consider the context and who's best rounded for it, not just a single metric.

So we shouldn't be living in the same countries. All Asians should fuck off to Asia where they can live with their own people.

Thats funny af.

>Whites take over the world
> Colonize everything and everyone
> Absolutely dominate Japs, the best Asians, in last world war
>"On paper we should be better tho!!!"
Butt blasted nips detected.

The same could apply to:
>la Raza
>Black Kings

Whites have a higher rate of genius, yea maybe the average Asian ( that is living in the west, your average mainland Asian is Mexican tier) may be 3-4 IQ points higher ( compared to 15-25 IQ points when comparing whites to blacks) but history is shaped by great men. Asians are uniform, smart but produce very little great men that really alter the course of history.
Western Europeans and Kikes are the ones really doing groundbreaking thing.

>>asians are as statistically superior to whites as whites are to blacks
Cool lie, bro. The most inferior demographic in America is objectively the hmong.

You're from Richmond aren't you.

The pic is literally your tier discourse.

Asians flee their shit countries to come to white countries. Asians have always been behind whites in technology, medicine, and every other science related discipline. Asians have to use white technology to stay modern, don't innovate, and steal white technology and undersell it (huawei / cisco for example) to compete.

You are a low test also ran subspecies that has never led mankind in any significant manner. That is you speak a white language and watch white movies on a white computer network. You failures havent done shit since gunpowder. Get back to your rice field.

Richmond is a cheap, swampy shit hole.

>Believing in the smart gook meme.

They score high IQ because the tests aren't done with the average ricenigger, but with the college gook fagg

>That's what the weaaboo believe.

>implying white nationalists and supremacists don't accept that east asians are superior in virtually every aspect relevant to building successful societies
I'd prefer to replace all the niggers in my country with chinks, japs and gooks, but I know from experience that we don't share the same mentality, our cultures will never coalesce to a point acceptable to both of us, and there will never be any true assimilation.

You can't be this stupid right?

It's painful enough to deal with 'average' whites.
Dealing with blacks is like dealing with large toddlers.

Around yellow never be mellow.

>Chinks are superior

How about when their defense minister said the smog over Beijing is a good thing because it stops lazer guided missles

How about the change in agriculture that killed millions of their own people

How about the rivers that have turned to tar from the waste dumping

How about the idea that making an animal suffer makes the meat taste better

Chinks are shit and on average have lower literacy than white nations as well as a lower education because many of the villages send their kids to sweatshops instead of school

Mastar Interigence!

*raughs*

I'm new to Cred Forums, but I think that those canadian posters are strange. Are they ok?

White pride is not the same as white supremacy

I wish white America had listened to Japan instead of nuking them.

Closed borders and encouraged politically correct virgin suicide for all beta males is brilliant. Their women even want Japan to stay Japanese. East asians have much to teach us and we should learn.

Name a great modern Asian inventor that's not affiliated with a video game. It should be easy.

>a few people are the entire board

Spotted the pale google

> piss poor, violent, underdevelopped, stupid asians
> superior to whites

Wew

Are you joking or serious? The only 2 Asian countries not operating in the 3rd world were built up by America after occupation. And both abandoned tradition for a Western lifestyle.
The only thing wrong with white countries are there are non-whites living in them.

I can't name a single asian period

I don't even know that actor from the walking dead's name

Asian men do not really exist in out media

>asians are as statistically superior to whites
well with Cred Forums argumentation... yes. And they're even more than whites.

Which was white's fault for giving their nations to women and jews

Literally pale niggers who kill their own brothers, not in driveby shootings, BUT IN WORLD FUCKING WARS
youtube.com/watch?v=zY-1Um1Gzzk

just watched blm get rekt here is link ======> youtube.com/watch?v=nIpluPuq68I

DAILY REMINDER
WE KEEP HAVING THEDE THREADS AND THEY GET BTFO EVERYTIME WHITRD ARE SUPERIOR TO JEWS AND ASIANS BECAUSE BOTH LEAVE NATIONS OF THE MAJORITY OF THEIR PEOPLE TO LIVE IN WHITE NATIONS FOR A BETTER LIFE AND THERE IS NO ANALOG FOR THIS FOR WHITE MEN ASIANS LITERALLY ALLOWED THEMSEVES TO BE ENSLAVED FOR CITZENSHIP TO OUR NATIONS AND HAVE BETTWR LOVING STANDARDS IN WHITE NATIONS THAN THEIR OWN PEOPLE CAN PROVIDE FURTHERMORE IF WHITES BECOME A MINORITY IN THE US BOTH JEWS AND ASIANS WILL STOP COMING HERE AS WELL MORE PEOPLE IMMIGRATE OUT OF ASIAN AND JEWISH NATIONS TO WHITRE THAN THE OTHER WAY AROUND

Yeah, we all know how accurate """white""" statistics are.

Lets clarify that asia is the biggest continent on earth

Japanese are based as fuck but pakistanis and khazakstanians? No.

Living standards*
To white nations*

>asians = chinks
have you ever been on a plane full of dirty chinese people ?
and have you ever been on a plane full of japanese people ?
quite a difference you know ?

>asians still have to copy everything from whites

Europeans conquered African countries with ease (expect the british who got beaten once by spearchucking tribes)

Japan lost to the USA in WW2.

Muh superior race

>he says on an imitation jap image board

China was forced to take opium from England, the boxer rebellion, a whole generation in vietnam killed, look at SE asia, south asia, NK, all shitholes. Japan and S korea are US satellite states, and china is the product of communists who jumped off the communist train just early enough to have totally wiped out the native culture (muh comintern) but still maintain a good economy. its the land of failed states, second only to africa. SA has their shit together better.

Japan kicked out all of the European powers before getting defeated and maintained it's identity after being defeated.

Jewish banks rigged the world's resources for the best (((useful idiots))) on the planet: white men of the (((Allied Powers)))

The reason Japan and Germany were the "aggressors" is because they were being strangled of resources and the victors wrote the history books.

Us white people are great in our own ways but we are neither "inferior" nor anywhere near "superior" to the Japanese. We are just different with our own strengths and weaknesses.

Everyone knows Jackie Chan.

And guess who invented the internet and hardware needed in the first place

SeeAsians come to white nations for a better life more than the other eay around this includes more than the U.S. there is no analog for this for white men

The USSR was invading countries left and right but who gives a fuck because they were jewish controlled (((useful idiots))) right?

Asians polled are select schools in shanghai, hong kong and singapore. Mfw u extrapolate to be representative of all of asia and use it to compare all of the west.

Your argument is so poor it refutes your own point. #irony

You're forgettinf the billions of asians who are keeping their asian nations asian.

ONLY A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF ASIANS LEAVE AND GO TO WHITE NATIONS

THERE ARE LESS ASIAN IN THE US THAN BLACKS OR HISPANICS

NO SHIT THERE ARE A FEW ASIANS WHO WANT TO LIVE IN A FREEDOM BASED SUPERPOWER YOU RETARD

>what is China

Debunk what I said where are the Newtons, Einsteins, Teslas etc.? Why are their so many 3rd word countries in Asia? Why does the West have a higher standered of living? Why are the only successful places with any decent standard of living for its average citizen the ones once occupied by western nations? Women fucking sell themselves as wives to creepy old men in order to get out of that shit hole called Asia.

Why?

That does not change there are zero whitesin any white nation leaving their people for a majority other for a better life sorry

The amount at home wont change the fact its more one way than the other in all white nations

>a

Top 20 living mathematicians: 1 asian, 1 poo, 18 whites. We're smarter, more creative and stronger than you, which is why you appropriate our technology, media, art, and every significant facet of our ingenuity, innovation and culture.

Blacks = Physically superior, intellectually retarded
Whites = Physically superior, Intellectually superior
Asians = Physically retarded, intellectually superior

Inb4 Chinks are smarter than Whites, they have higher pattern recognition, but no creativity. Even IQ can be non-objective measure as China rigs their economic data to great degrees (EU and US do so much more subtlely.

Also, Asian countries have a superiority complex, also commonly present as manlet syndrome where they have to justify their existence because of some insecurity (tiny dick, short, etc..).

I believe Japan and South Korea have higher IQ but you can't trust Chinese communist data.

Overall, whites are still the most superior race and it shows by incomes, net worth, and achivements/innovation.

Curious how many of those whites are (((white)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_mean_(philosophy)

Whites are the golden mean race. They retain the best traits of both extremes. They are aggressive enough to get things done and empathetic enough to care about the world.

Chinks lack empathy and are cruel autists with small dicks.
Blacks are aggressive monkeys that never built any modern civilisation.

>White women want to fuck niggers
>Asian women want to fuck white people

are...are we niggers Cred Forums?

> white women want to fuck niggers

That's a meme

No one here is advocating white power. What anons advocate here is red pill philosophy.

Pretty much all the white anons admit Asians are smarter, less bitchy, and less prone to crime.

Asians would be the master race... but short gene. Girls only want tall men (literally a rule craved in stone by them) so guess why this sends white men to the top of the pecking order.