Cred Forums says hillary is going to send us to war

>Cred Forums says hillary is going to send us to war
>trump is the one saying we shouldn't rule out boots on the ground in syria and iraq, and he literally wants to bomb iran which will inevitably lead us to war

uhh, what did i miss here? trump is clearly the pro-war candidate.

Because you fucking idiot Trump wants to kill hajis, and Hillary wants war with Russia to kill white people. Pretty big difference

Cred Forums is full of fucking right wing retards

Republican national security pic related.

>, and Hillary wants war with Russia to kill white people.

nice try vlad.

They're both iffy on war.

On one hand, Trump wants to tell members of NATO to fuck off and pay their share of their defense or else we won't protect them. He also wants to let Russia and Assad duke it out with the terrorists in Syria too.

On the other he's all for bombing ISIS in to the ground and kind of suggest that we should just let Israel deal with Iran and their nuclear issues.

Then you have Hillary who actually did help instigate a few civil wars that led to American involvement. Sources in the White House say that she was the one constantly goading Obama, who is more cautious, to intervene in the Arab revolts.

She also advocates a no fly zone over Syria. which probably would lead to issues with Russia..

Frankly I'd rather have the candidate that antagonizes Iran over the one that antagonizes Russia.

Hello fellow leaf, why do you spam "right wing retards" on this board? Do you do it for free? You sound very silly.

Combine autism, NEEDtom and Ritalin and that's the result.

>every bad thing that happened under Obama's watch was Bush's fault
>9/11 wasn't Clinton's fault because he wasn't in office

>at one point
>likely
Stop posting this bullshit CTR article you faggot leaf

>hillary has literally pranced around the middle east starting wars left and right as secretary of state
>trump says he cant commit 100% that he can keep us out of all war

yeah he sure is a warmonger alright.

yeah if you elect hillary you will get nuked by russia 100%

Libya
Sarin
Syria

Barack has been seriously putting the brakes on the regime change train. He's literally spent the last 4 years restraining Hillary's State Dept.

Fucking send us already.

I'm fucking scared that this cunt becomes president because will probably happen and not just for the USA.

She will kills us all.

>uhh, what did i miss here? trump is clearly the pro-war candidate.
Trump will get us into better, more profitable and socially acceptable wars than Hilldog though. MAGA!

Tell me, why's CTR faggots using Pepe in their shitty threads?

US election is not about who's right or who's wrong. Its about supporting your tribe because its cool and the others are evil monsters.

Hillary wants a Proxy War with Russia by funding Terrorist factions to fight the Syrian Government.

Trump wants to fight ISIS

yeah, this vote is like last chance for humanity, if insane people will vote for this criminal women, infested with sexuall sicknesses cant even walk straight, that means people wanna get nuked because the elite thinks, we dont need such people around here.

this voting is not about politics but about the elite checking if the majority of US citizen are mental or normal.

trump=normal(restoration of economy and relations)

hillary=insane(nuclear holocaust)

they want to purge US citizen for NWO. in case hillary wins.

Hillary is the pro war candidate. She wants to treat cyber attacks as military attacks, which means "bomb Russia because muh emails."

Also we ARE ALREADY AT WAR WITH ISIS, retard, and HRC wants to broaden it to war with Syria. AND we already have boots on the ground in Syria AND Iraq.

We'll finish those wars ahead of schedule and under budget.

Hillary wants war with Russia, you faggot shill.

>implying a good POTUS decides on anything
Trump will listen to his advisers, like all good manager. Hillary on the other hand doesn't listen to anyone who doesn't pay her like the whore she is.

Wonder who would be more into a war. Surely not the one profiting by getting bribed to give good friends rebuilding contracts for over sea activities.

I know you're new and aren't very familiar with Cred Forums, but Pepe was around back when Cred Forums was more left wing.