The 1999 babies will all be graduating from high school in the coming year

>the 1999 babies will all be graduating from high school in the coming year

Kids who weren't even alive when pic related happened will soon be able to vote. How old does that make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GkuKTBVly08
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Very fucking old

I was one year old when this happened and I can post on this site without breaking the rules :^) GTFO oldfags

>there are posters on this board right now that weren't alive during 9/11

So was I, though I've been posting and lurking on Cred Forums for 5 years now.

feels bad because we still havent managed to turn things around for the better and i am losing my youth

Graduating this year, I can say it looks pretty fucking good. My school is full of Ron Paul tier libertarians and trump worshiping republicans. The future looks bright

>tfw I was born in 1996
I can hardly remember 9/11, triggered yet?

How would it have been if the propane bombs had exploded?

This. Gen Z is coming to save you. We will overshadow the cucked millenials in about 10 years.

I'm just sad that the generation with "one foot in, one foot out" of the internet is gone. I often feel as if it was the perfect sweet spot between computer illiterate and social media zombie. All this shit is a tool, not life itself.

We could still have that if we would just hold off on giving phones and unrestricted internet access to young children, but I don't see the majority of people doing this.

Born in 85 and I feel old but it doesn't bother me

I was born in '96 and remember it pretty well, and the days following.

I'm not giving my kid a phone until that little fucker is at least 13. I don't care how much crying he does.

I remember it decent, but it's not like an adult memory.

I remember being at school in the before school daycare thing, teacher was crying, fiery explosions looked cool, I went home early, and after my parents explained what was going on, I was scared they were going to bomb my house and kill my family.

But it's all very simplistic. It's not like I remember what my parents told me, I don't remember thinking about the repercussions of such an attack. I only remember what was happening and how I reacted.

1998 kid here ;)

There's a surprising amount of far right youth nowadays.

>people who were born a day after 9/11 2001 post here

How does that make you feel?

Maximum would have been just over 200 including school personnel, because of the average amount of students in the cafeteria at the time and with the placement of the bombs. The windows and doors were open that day because it was warm so the blast probably wouldn't have killed everyone.

It would have taken at least a few dozen students had one of them exploded because of the proximity to multiple tables. Two would have gotten us in the higher end near to 100, though it might be overestimating. A lot of kids were under tables when they put them down.

>my little sister was born in 2003
>tfw she learned about 9/11 in history class
>tfw her classes probably didn't have yearly 9/11 ceremonies and shit

To her, 9/11 is like the fall of the soviet union was for me. It's bizarre.

every oldfag was underage at some point, which is a fact that shouldn't be celebrated because you're supposed to pretend you're not underage

Fuck, in text you shits sound like people.

That's it, I quit the web.

I was in university already when this happened.

>propane bombs
They were literally just canisters of propane that they couldn't get to explode under any circumstance.

They meant to use it as a bomb and you know what I meant, don't green text me again faggot

Most people over estimate how destructive their bombs were. They were either propane tanks or jugs filled with gasoline, which would probably cause a flash fire and severe burns to those nearby, but that's about it. They There is no way they could have caused real structural damage to the pillars they were by, and the only way they could do real damage is if they had a fuel-air explosive effect, which is extremely unlikely with propane or gasoline. The most damaging thing would have been the pipe bombs.

Given that even bombs like Mcveighs truck full of ammonium nitrate or all the elaborate bombs Muslims have made have failed to kill 200+, its unlikely that some propane tanks would.

I first got online in '94, when I was in my early twenties. Still have a house full of books I bought as a teenager and afterwards, but "the Net" (to use the 90s term) killed a lot of my interest in print.

I was born after 9/11 :^)

Didn't they say that if the bombs had succesfully detonated, it would've been the library collapsing into the cafeteria that did most of the damage?

I was in college when pic happened. Was very shocking. Media focused a lot on the one black kid killed. I wondered why focus on him more than the other 12 victims? Red pill followed.

I'm 22, I'm not old in any country, nor in any era, nor in any dimension, nigger

Dude, you're older than my dad and I'm old enough to post here.

What are you doing on Cred Forums?

how many people they got ?

R A R E
A
R
E

I remember they tried to make it look as if the killers were "racist", "Nazis" etc. Same shit they still do today whenever white people kill anyone.

Time really fucking flies. You wouldn't believe how fast, or at least you won't until you become an oldfag too.

He is dissillusioned adult. Fuck I am 27 soon and I feel old as fuck these days. Fuck my generation for betraying this world with liberal, globalist bullshit.

do you have wife and kids ?

>He is dissillusioned adult.

I'm not really disillusioned. It's true that if I have seen a lot of things go to shit since I was a kid in the 70s, but the basic good things in life always remain the same and you have to focus on those. Plus it's fun to watch the whole spectacle of the world's craziness go by from a safe distance.

>do you have wife and kids ?

Yes. They're away visiting the in-laws at the moment though (I don't get along with the in-laws so I didn't go). Children are great, as long as you raise them properly. Marriage, though, is a mixture of good and bad.

All I know is that they made some pretty decent doom.wad's.

youtube.com/watch?v=GkuKTBVly08

>mfw turning 30 on Friday

weird

> posts on 4chins and doesn't want to be greentexted

lolfaggot

Every year that goes by is a smaller percentage of your life to date, so time starts to accelerate like crazy after you're about 25. Like other things in life it seems like a bit of a cosmic joke, though not a very funny one.

I'm 27, i went to a school with a lot of Muslim immigrants when 9/11 happened. All the white kids were afraid they were gonna bomb us.

Feels good. Millennials are fucking cancer and need to step aside for Gen Z, the saviors of the white race and western civilization

I feel like 911 fucked this country so hard. The pointless wars, the lack of optimism. Feminism was a joke on every tv sitcom. Most people were against gay marriage.

>Tfw 28
>Working in cubical right now
>Iraq war combat vet
>Recently married

I wish I could quit this place. It does pass the time at work though.

>Kids who weren't even alive when pic related happened will soon be able to vote.

Not in this election.

I can't even remember gay marriage being suggested by non-lunatic fringe people until around the early 2000s. And the idea that a man in a dress is actually a woman (and if you say otherwise it's a HATE CRIME) is probably even later than that. It's amazing and depressing how easy it has been to brainwash an entire generation of people into believing in lies in a short period of time.

I'll be 30 in just under 4 months and preparing for my first midlife crisis. I realize 30 isn't in actuality very old, but I certainly feel it.

Fucking youngsters

Ultra rare

Feels like it's already going so fast and I'm only 20. I'm fine with that though.

Hell I remember my adventures as a middle school and high schooler like they were yesterday. It's crazy to think to my little sister who is in middle school, High school looks like a long time, but to me looking back on it, high school was so short. It was over so fast and now I'm here at Uni with a full time job and my own apartment living with my girlfriend.

Life's a funny thing. And to think I'm just getting started with it.

Kids who were born 17 years ago are now 17 years old? This really made me feel old

I've never had a big, single mid-life crisis that made me go out and buy a sports car or whatever, but it's true that you do get moments when brutal reality clubs you over the head and you can't push it away anymore, especially when it comes to mortality -- when you have a parent die for example it really hits you in the gut.

Thank you for the flag Botswana, can you travel a little south into Lesotho or Swaziland and get someone from those countries to post here?

>I was a baby in 1999

Way to miss out on life before the internet son.

>only one generation
The entire world is like this. All age groups. It's crazy to think that between 2001 and 2008, they convinced the majority of the nation to change their minds about gays. How did they do that?

>1984

Old as fuck. I remember 9/11 and almost enlisting right after. Thankfully I was talked out of it and my father wouldn't sign me over to the MUHREENS

I was one dumbass 17 year old. I have a bit of a soft spot for all the young people under 25. Their shitty opinions are not usually their own.

damn, looks better then the last 2 doom games.

>natural selectiob shirt
Even tho those kids were the weakest and got bullied

>tfw my grandparents are dying

Yes it's sad that I'll never see them again, but what really gets me is the fact that my parents are next in line. After my 2 remaining grandparents go, it's only a matter of time before my own parents go. I don't want to bury my father. I'm nearly crying just thinking about it.

I'm one of those 1999 kids and I live in Northern Colorado. Every fucking year we have to sit through atleast 3 assemblies and do school activities based around the columbine shooting. It gets old fucking quickly.

It's true, older people have drunk the koolaid as well. I remember reading someone online saying that their parents were against gay marriage ten years ago, now they were for it, and that they would deny they had ever had a different opinion on the issue. That's what is most scary of all, how people rewrite their memories and deny their true convictions in order to fit in socially. We are definitely being softened up for a totalitarian system at some point where dissent will be ruthlessly suppressed.

Your opinions are shit

I've never done something about columbine. But until probably my senior year of high school, we would generally have either an assembly, or we'd just talk about, 9/11 for the entire day.

You ever heard the Miranda 911 call? That shit gives me chills. And that guy has been dead for over 15 years now.

A

>That shit gives me chills
pussy