Expatriating From The United Kingdom To Russia:

I want to leave England and more specifically the United Kingdom. The UK has become a nation of cucks, not as bad as Germany and Sweden but disgusting enough that thousands of years of cultural evolution will soon be obliterated by 'enriching' cultural Marxism. Russia, to me, seems like a haven, Western enough to not be alien, whilst still with interesting and exotic aspects. Strong, virile and culturally stubborn. So, who is willing to join me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fWOeRcjVuy0
youtube.com/watch?v=vYSoUjuxB3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Russia, to me, seems like a haven
so... you have never even been there right?

try learning what Russia is actually like and maybe learning to speak the fucking language before you decide to become expat

by the way, leaving your country instead of trying to make it better is a cuckold thing to do

WTF your people have just voted leave and the May government seems to be becoming better and better as time goes on. The cucks in your country are slowly losing control of their media stronghold and the silent majority have become more vocal recently.

Why are you leaving at this crucial moment?

And what will you make out of it?
The only difference is that England is polluted by liberals, commies, niggers and arabs, while Russia is polluted by liberals, commies, churkas and chinks.

I went to Vladivostok earlier this year and I didn't see many Chinese people to be honest.

Alot of Viets though, and I don't think mainlanders are interested in the frozen coffin known as Siberia unless they are paleontologists or something.

Probably Kazakhs/Xiongnu people?

Fuck off we are full

T.actual cuck buttmad about brexit

>Russia,to me,seems like a haven

Godamn fool

>Looks exactly like majority of the UK.
All I see is gain?

The culture is already practically gone.

>And what will you make out of it?
Well, I have a degree in nuclear engineering, so... it'll be pretty good.

If I lose the negros and Arabs, all the better, I care less about churkas and chinks.

What marketable skills do you have?

I voted leave, all but too late.

>Says a Brazilian.
You're a multicultural and multiethnic hellhole. And before you talk about central and Eastern Russia, at least they don't have negro blood.

50% of Russian Army recruits are Muslim

Even if that is true, the difference is, they don't dare parade it around like they do in the United Kingdom.

youtube.com/watch?v=fWOeRcjVuy0

>I care less about churkas and chinks.

Then come here instead?

What the fuck... how was this tolerated?

How likely are you to get nuked?

youtube.com/watch?v=vYSoUjuxB3U

>how was this tolerated?
the same way it is tolerated in england - by asking for tolerance, reminding that we are multicultural country and another cuckold shit

Australia is our only hope OP

That's very upsetting, I'm sorry, user.

I thought that was pretty cucked too?

>Lad,Russia is bad,don't go there,at least in England you can enjoy 1st world living standards
>"UUUH BRAZIL IS SHIT"

You people never fucking get it do you

Zero, but the government is considering using nuclear energy as an alternative to give electricity.

Have you ever been to rural England? I live like a Russian, Devon is a literal shithole, cow shit that is.

Sounds promising. Thank you for the information, user.

fuck off and don't come back you coward, you're as bad as a paki now.

stay and make a difference and save your nation you absolute coward, I hope nothing but the worst for you.

Rural England is comfy af the fuck are you talking about

Russia is full of depressed alcoholics, degenerates and atheists. 10% of people in Russia go to church regularly, highest abortion rate

'My' country isn't 'my' country anymore. You cannot betray a state which no longer exists.

>Rural England is comfy af the fuck are you talking about
Literally what?

It seems like I've been sorely misinformed about Russia.

Not as bad as the UK though mate. Their largest number of immigrants are from the UK and the rest are just Asians, which is much better than having Googles and Arabs.

To stay in russia, you either have to be a student or earn a lot and have a lot in savings they don't want unskilled autistic 4channers

This is very true.

See:

You are so fucking out of touch with reality and got meme'd so hard that you are willing to emigrate from one of the best countries in the world due to 1 certain problem to a shithole with 999 problems.

Rural England is pretty comfy though

>no muslims
>no immigrants
>few liberals
>beautiful countryside
>redpilled villages instead of bluepilled cities

What more do you want, user?

He's a kid. At least he's willing to take our sophisticated opinions into account.

>best countries in the world
Are we even talking about the same UK?

>no muslims
For now, though I have witnessed an increase in the local towns. Not to mention, my ex-fianceƩ's uncle-in-law is a Muslim.

>no immigrants
Trust me, in my corner, there are.

>few liberals
No, but those that are use their 'strong' fallacies of 'Devon being okay' to support their shit.

>beautiful countryside
That's true.

>redpilled villages instead of bluepilled cities
Sometimes.

Nice one, Germany, chronological snobbery in the form of unwarranted ageism.

>My' country isn't 'my' country anymore. You cannot betray a state which no longer exists.
because of cowards like you, like I said fuck off and hopefully die a cucks death

>die a cucks death
Enjoy drowning in Mudslime cock.

Just move somewhere else in England then.

Also theres no reason for you to have a trip since this board has ID's

Forgot to remove it in all seriousness.

Why are you so keen to give up on us user? Your Anglo brothers need you and you just want to walk away from it and live in some shitty country were the people probably wouldn't like you anyway. Have some faith, if our country does become cucked beyond all recognition then we still have Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA. Where is your Anglo spirit?

It left with the demonisation of Empire. The last good thing, shit on by the 'progressives'.

Moscow and St. Petersburg have plenty of immigrants and muslims. And everything else is a total shithole that no one wants to migrate into.

Op I think you should move to the Falklands.

Whole world has gone to shit, hasn't it? :(

What's the nuance here?