I've seen this election compared to Gotham city with Hillary as the Mob, Trump as the Joker and Gary Johnson as Batman...

I've seen this election compared to Gotham city with Hillary as the Mob, Trump as the Joker and Gary Johnson as Batman. However I think a more apt comparison would be to Metropolis.

Hillary is Intergang, a crime syndicate that answers to and receives backing from Darkseid and the other evil New Gods of Apokalips (Goldman Sachs). Trump is Lex Luthor with his vast wealth, bald head (hidden by a toupee) and his rhetoric against (illegal) aliens. Gary Johnson, however, is Superman fighting for truth, justice and the American way.

What does Cred Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKKEGqIV2kw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and Gary Johnson be like
>what is a gotham?

Gary Johnson is the Penguin. The Danny Devito Penguin, no less.

Wow this is a stupid thread.

HURRRR JOHNSON BATMAN DURRR HURRR CUZ DRUMPH HILTARD BE BAD GUYS HURRRRR

WHAT U GUIZE THINK HURR

Gary Johnson is a drug addict. The day I vote for a drug addict is the day I become one, which is never.

faggot johnson

The Dark Trump Rises | Official Trailer (2016) - Donald Trump Movie HD:
youtube.com/watch?v=XKKEGqIV2kw

He said that he's quit pot and won't touch the stuff for the duration of his term. Besides marijuana is the mildest of drugs there are. For one thing you can't overdose on it any more than you can overdose on Tobacco. Also the only detrimental effect it has is that it shrinks the hippocampus which is the part of the brain responsible for short-term memory, which at its worst would be a minor inconvenience. So if you smoke tobacco, drink alcohol or even caffeinated drinks then you have no right to judge him for smoking pot.

Trump Batman. Rich Billionaire Superhero. Pretty awesome desu.

Hillary Joker. Insane clown that serves chaos. Will kill you at the drop of a hat.

Gary Johnson. Some kind of villian that smokes weed. Rides a bicycle heaps.

Nah garry johnson would be jimmy olson

Ya know I always figured there was something off about Johnson. He's got woman lips. Just look at them in that fucking mask.

Fuck off LibertCucks.

Johnson can be the first retarded superhero.

*grabs Joker by the throat
WHAT IS A LEPPO

WHAT IS IT

Trump, the billionaire going to war with the establishment and criminal organizations that have taken over society, fighting for the common man sacrificing an easy life for one of service, is the Joker?

Normies shouldn't try to make memes

He is Riddler. What is a leppo?

Indeed, which is why I compared him to Lex Luthor instead.

Who is Gary Johnson again?

Underrated

Gary Johnson can be some kind of Two-Face-esque villain where instead of flipping a coin he puts a gun to someone's head and asks them what a "leppo" is before killing them no matter what their answer is. His crimes following the theme of stealing pieces of signs that say "illegal" on them.

>Batman
>Not knowing basic geography or current events and behaving autistically while in public

Nope. Also it's really fucking bottom barrel desperate that Gary Johnson fags are reusing Bernie Sanders memes.

>the super rich guy who could just as well not do any of this isn't Batman

retarded

Gary Johnson is obviously Scarecrow, numbnuts.

fpbp

The Libertarian Party candidate. Libertarians believe that people should be allowed to do whatever they want as long as they don't infringe on the rights of others and that government should be allowed to tell you how to live your life nor should it provide everything for you in exchange for your hard-earned money. Emphasis is on personal responsibility.

There is actually a sci-fi novel that embodies most Libertarian ideals, the Moon is a Harsh Mistress by Robert A. Heinlein, which is essentially the American Revolution IN SPAAAAAAAACE. It has such memorable quotes as, "Private where private belongs, public where it's needed, and an admission that circumstances alter cases. Nothing doctrinaire." and "There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not want merely because you think it would be good for him."

No, that makes Gary Johnson the Mad Hatter or some shit.

And I mean the Batman version, not the Alice in Wonderland version, you autists.

It's much closer to revolutions in the Eastern Bloc during the collapse of the USSR than it is to the American Revolution.

Good book, though.

On a scale from one to gay, this thread is Harvey Milk.

>For one thing you can't overdose on it any more than you can overdose on Tobacco
Now I'm pro weed, and all.
This is just flat out false though.
Nicotine is a deadly poison that will literally kill you. It's not hard to over dose on it actually. The only reason smoking doesn't kill you instantly is because a large portion of the nicotine is destroyed in the burning process.

Well when I said tobacco I meant cigarettes. You'd have to smoke a lot of cigarettes to overdose on Tobacco that way. Same with weed.

What's a Bloodhaven?

Isn't this just a recycled Bernout meme?

Nope.

This is all just 100% autism, no matter how you slice it.