Can I get a rundown on last nights 'The end of Clinton's campaign" release?

Can I get a rundown on last nights 'The end of Clinton's campaign" release?

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2016/10/04/alex-jones-loses-faith-in-wikileaks-after-underwhelming-octobersurprise-julian-assange-probably-out-of-documents/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He revealed that Hillary once considered killing him (Assange) with a drone when she was Secretary of State

He made a deal with SOMEBODY. He won't release information till the end of the year. Meaning he's fine letting Hillary win. He is now an enemy.

complete waste of time, he did not say anything. Going to release over a period of ten weeks. I do not think he has anything.

Total bullshit.

>Congrats on 10 years of wikileaks
>Look at our top 10 important leaks over the years
>aren't we a useful website important to humanity
Was a masterful troll and you fags fell for it.

You should have learned the last seven times that Assange said he would end Hillary's campaign.

he got paid millions and he agreed the deal

>implying you wouldnt

I think he's already in US custody. Pretty sure they took him after the DNC leaks. He's only been seen in video since then, and he's not made a single comment on current events

Don't worry guys the leaks are coming in a few days.

He became a fully fledged IRL Ausposter.

This should fill you in famalam.

Roger Stone and Alex Jones were the ones saying that he was going to be dropping the bombs during the press conference. Wikileaks never claimed or confirmed they would be releasing anything this week. During the conference Assange did state that the leaks would be released before the election. If anything, the fact that infowars and roger stone are getting butthurt babies about not getting what they want when they basically fabricated a date and time for the leaks... Well it kind of makes infowars look like the controlled opposition here. Just look at how the media is playing into it, too. I've been saying for a while that infowars are CIA looking to discredit legit truthers and shit like this almost proves it. Either that, or Alex is jealous that Assange is a real whistleblower with connections and resources which provide proof of claims unlike Alex who requires you to swallow his redpills with nothing to wash them down but anecdotal evidence.

>thanks for staying up and tuning in anons
>watch an hour of shittily produced videos on my old leaks
>we're so fucking great you all owe us big time
>oh, were you hoping for a leak? We don't do those this time of night
>thanks for tuning in

Is this the death of the Republic and the birth of the Hildabeasts new Galactic Empire?

Thank that autistic old fuck Roger Stone.

He's lost all credibility now, he needs to be droned for this act of war.

nobody but underaged dwellers care about alex jones 2bh lad

Wouldn't be surprised if Assange made a deal with Hillary to stay quiet in exchange for immunity/pardon. He is a prisoner in a embassy after all, and basically only the President of US can let him off the hook. He's basically a double agent for Hillary.

he catapulted himself into irrelevance.

>(((somebody)))

He was full of shit and never had anything more.

Sorry Trumpers. Time to find a different October surprise to bank on.

>be me
>watch the stream
>fall asleep to the ummms of the cunt
>wake up
>check internets
>pic related

So, just like Trump and the birther announcement?
>you have learned well, grasshoppper

Then why did Salon, a liberal PR media firm for Clinton just put this article up?:
salon.com/2016/10/04/alex-jones-loses-faith-in-wikileaks-after-underwhelming-octobersurprise-julian-assange-probably-out-of-documents/

In addition, Fox News, WashPo and several other big MSM outlets are echoing the "Wikileaks fails to deliver October surprise" headlines. He said they would be released before the election. Infowars involvement with this (fabricating the date and time) is fishy and stinks of media collusion.

Everyone who was hyping all of this BS is discredited.

And now Assange is a back pedaling cash grabber like the rest. He didn't go on the balcony because he would be shot from revealing absolutely nothing aside from his book. Not a legit assassination attempt.

>lol now we care about alex jones' opinion
>drumpfags BTFO there was no leak
>let me whip up as much hype over this as possible

aussie shitposted irl

>XXXX is better than VB
>Tooheys New is better than both
>You can dabble with craft beers if you want but the first time you see a melboruneite hipster drinking it you need to drop it
>You never leak at 3am

I thought everyone learnt this in school?

It's obvious. To discredit any legitimate leaks about Hillary that do come out of Wikileaks.

It's possible Assange got paid by Hillary or promised immunity in exchange for keeping his mouth shut until the end of elections.

Alex Jones is a useful idiot who jumps onto any story, real or fake like a dog on a tennis ball.

More like Infowars or Roger Stone were set up/paid by the pro-Clinton media to set this up to make wikileaks lose their credibility. Just search wikileaks in google news, the media is going apeshit over this. "Trump supporters trolled by Assange" is everywhere. This shit is so god damned obvious it makes all of these idiot followers of info wars look like the biggest fools in the world (not like they weren't already).

>people actually believed this attention whore about the seth rich bullshit

>trusting an Aussie
>ever
you got what you deserved

OMFG REKT BTFO CTR FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH IT'S OGRE SO MUCH HABBENIGN

WikiLeaks already lost their credibility among non-idiots when Assange refused to leak stuff from the Russian government after becoming a shill for them.