Hey Cred Forums...

Hey Cred Forums, is the combination of technology and drugs leading to a new social revolution of highly stoned and effective computer users?

Clean your PC.

Absolutely disgusting.

Why bother it will just get dusty again within a month. I live in a desert 3rd world country.

you mean like silk road or the fact I can buy fentanyl online for cheap as fuck?

Both really.

meh edgy cyberpunk cryptoanarchists are nothing new

get a proper filter you cuck

Australian dust gets everywhere

>calling me a cuck
Fight me cunt, I'm 6'3

>uses a radiator
>doesn't clean the dust off of it
You're fucking retarded, take the fans off and post a picture of before and after cleaning Temps faggot

Temps with dust on. I need to go turn on the air compressor, that pumps up car tires. And blow out the dust then.
>at 6 in the morning
>and I'm full body stoned
Don't ask much do you ?

How could you possibly let so much dust inside your PC? My PC case is open and even then I don't have as much dust inside as you do.

Picture

And I bet you've never been in a fight
cuck

fucking strayaAIRDUST it , you´re not allowed to post until you clean it , your PC is dying - have you no love for your baby?!?

its like a pineapple size of dust in your case.
im throwing up internally.

Because I live in a fucking desert, when a dust storm happens I can literally taste dirt in the air and see it surrounding me in my room.

I've been fighting all my life. Never lost a fight. I hit hard and fast, you'd get 1 hit knocked the fuck out by me in a fight.

>idle temperature
If you have them in push configuration you are 100% restricting the airflow for it when you can clean it off with a damp paper towel or even better some alcohol.

okay.
You're still a cuck though.

100% as in you are definitely restricting it not restricting it 100%
Also pic wtf

More like highly stoned and ineffective kek

Blaze it, dude.

To be clear, your talking about street fighter ex alpha right?

>that little baggie of weed with like a 0.2g nug
Man, reminds me when a buddy and I used to smoke weed back in the day. We had a nigger dealer who would do 5 sacks. Fuck, I remember being so poor I had to sell my original Xbox games back when Gamestop still took them. Always traded in like 3-4 games for $5, then went to hit up the dealer and smoke a little weed just to get high. We used a bowl like the one you have there.

Fuck, man, that was like... 8 years ago? Goddamn. I haven't smoked weed since, moved to a different state and have no weed-dealing friends. Nostalgia like a motherfucker.

say that to my face not online fucker, see what happens

POSITIVE CASE PRESSURE

Have more CFM going in than out at any given moment, and this won't be a problem.

How can someone neglect such nice things?

REEEEEEE

There. Happy?

how was the radiator eh?