Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battlefield_Earth_(film)#Fears_of_Scientology_influence
youtu.be/TIQ21m1Ks08
youtube.com/watch?v=Ntb3e5GwPYY
youtu.be/6GDHqm6kwBk
youtube.com/watch?v=kD8hbg67u5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Office Christmas Party

This is a bad movie but you obviously haven't watched many if you think it's the worst

name 1000 movies you've watched

how's the room temp iq op?

looks good already to me

The last Airbender no contest

I thought it was good, you dumb nigger.

This or Ultraviolet

I honestly think I'd have go with Deadpool. It's literally the only movie I've ever turned off, and it took me 3 attempts to actually finish it.

Killing of the Sacred Deer

2>4>1>3

Can't blame you, it took me 3 attempts finish it. same with guardians of the galaxy 2.

Legit watched this last night because some cunt on here recommended it.
I couldn't tell if it was making fun of spring break or not, you have her monologing "It's the most beautiful place in the world" as you see chicks pissing on the side of the road. But thalen you've got the complete opposite, seemingly unironic montages with shitty techno music playing over them. I legitimately don't know what to think.

2deep4u

Glad to see Enter The Void here.

I can't give out much info but someone involved with this movie I was associated with through work was a scammer and piece of filth. Every other thing he was involved with since has been 5-10% on Rotten.

well then you're a fucking idiot

>1% on rotten tomatoes
Kek

100% perfect.

you can't even see her pubes peeking out in that one, good job you fucking hack.

>user takes everything at face value
dude...

You didn't read the filename. The image implies that they are good movies which the general public will not enjoy

holy shit that was a bad movie

what did they do at the end? make a new internet?

Retard, it's literally the greatest film of all time.

Of course the narration is ironic.

Not sure if it's the absolute worst but this movie is up there. I am not exaggerating when I say that more than half of this film is some form of exposition.

>looks good
>cool story
>nice worldbuilding
Fits all the checkmarks of a good film

pleb

enter the void sucks

>Bio Zombie
hell yeah

where'd you get those VHS cases user?

>that jaw
>those lips

Sucker Punch. Only movie I've ever walked out on.

Skyline

It doesn't get better than this.

All the way through? I usually stop watching if a movie is outright terrible. I think the dumbest movie I've seen recently was the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie

is it at least a fun watch when you're high?

HULK (2003)

would impregnate

This meme movie you faggots made me watch

Trash Humpers was better than Spring Breakers

Greatest zombie film of all time.
Here's my top three.

Couple different sources. Most were from random Facebook VHS collectors, the company ones were made mostly just for me. The companies were Afraid of the Basement (Disney one, and Paragon slipcase), VHS is Dead (the small clam pink one), and Dead Format Films (the last clam on the bottom).

build for breeding jfc

God DAMN fuck that movie. Fuck Rob Corddry, fuck Olivia Munn and fuck TJ Miller. It should be BJ Miller because he sucks so much fucking dick. But I'll be goddamned if I wouldn't lay half a day's worth of pipe into Vanessa Bayer. I think that's her name. The girl from SNL with the really big smile. She's cute as he'll and I wanna snuggle that bitch.

You seem like a cool fella.

you are very correct

This fucking bullshit. Hard to pick just one movie as the absolute worst ever, but I have never ever been able to finish Avatar. I just don't fucking care about any of the characters or anything that's happening. And this type of movie should be right up my alley, but I just don't like it. I find it bad. Would you like to fight me now, or are you a coward?

Was this ever explained?

Caligula really lived up to its reputation

only got about 30 minutes into this

Was what??

Get Tree of Life away from that tripe

Even tho the other 3 are decent flicks

You must have a serious mental disability

The movie moved me to an undiscovered realm of emotions

You are correct

>no hips
>no ass
>no tits
>breeding
What do you underage faglords think this meme is?

you probably like THICC women aka FAT

Hard to be a god.
It's like a reality show in the middle ages where everybody is a retard.

She's not pretty

Pic related, what a complete piece of shit.
Trash Humpers is from the same hack director and even worse that Spring Breakers.

Not at all. Fertility does not come from skinny shits like her.

Does this bother you?

>1000
Not that guy, but
Cmon son thats chump change

I enjoyed that movie, but I was also incredibly drunk so I don't remember much.

You can see her tits bouncing in the webm you dumb faggot

Can't imagine how someone can be this passionate about zombie movies and spring breakers, but it's very very cool.

So fucking what? You can make A cups bounce. That is not fertility-sized.

You seem content and honest with your shit taste, so no.

what's with the Pussy Riot unicorn mask?

that's the only thing that bothers me in your image

Terrible film.

yeah that's really all it's good for, but by the end your're just exhausted and then the movie LITERALLY shoves a cock in your face.

If you think she's skinny then you clearly like fat cows

jfc this is what dennis reynolds is doing now?

LAS QUATROS GOBLINAS

Killing Them Softly
Only God Forgives
The Manchurian Candidate (Denzel remake)

>Some hates the shit I cherish
>I am smart, he is dumb
everytime...

she has all of them you fucking lying shitposting sack of doodoo

>no that was the plot of silicon val-
>oh no. It’s the same story in two places with similar casts.

dumb anime poster got #plebfiltered

are you implying you wouldn't bury your face in their pusy?

I don't even hate them. On the contrary, I love them. You are just an emotional diva.

>bible
>catholic social such n suc
In plain view you have some of the most degenerate content with that many copies of spring breakers along with all that zombie kino. How do you reconcile your belief?

I legit thought Office Christmas Party was a Mike Judge movie when I started watching it, and then found myself wondering why it wasn't good.

>emotional diva for posting a list with a witty filename
#filtered

KEK CuCK!

A movie so bad my friends and I immediately bought tickets to watch "Marked for Death" so that our night wasn't totally wasted.

kys

Killing if a sacred deer was the worst film I've seen in a few years. It had no redeeming aspects and failed on many levels. One major failure was to have the actors and plot perform in accordance with human nature.

P U D G E
U
D
G
E

What is the point of these threads when everyone knows that Meet the Spartans is objectively the worst film ever made.

That sounds like a plus to me

Then feel free to set 2 hours of your life on fire and watch it.

You're fucking right, never seen more hype for such a piece of shit (perhaps the new star wars is an exception).
Was it because of James Cameron, or the CGI actors gimmick, or muh most expensive film ever made?

the theater booed at the end

She’s built for breeding because she is a cum maker. She is molten hot sex on legs. And those legs? Merely the best legs in the business on top of the sexiest feet in showbiz.

the only time i heard a negative reaction in the theater was star episode II, everyone groaned during natalie portman's awful romance dialogue

Dune is one of my all time favorite movies and I actually likes Spring Breakers

It was because of the 3D you fucking retards. Not seeing the event live on day 1 means you fucking missed the chance to see the movie forever.
It was a fantastic experience that will never be replicated again (and that's a good thing)

I also got a gf that day so there is that
>high school crush
>both flirt with each other when we were younger
>too beta to ask her out for reals even though we hanged out, and called each other every day, spoke for hours on the phone and our parents hated us for doing that
>douchebag classmate steals her from me
>we stop being friends shortly after as I get mad
>fast forward some years were we don't speak with each other, we are now almost graduating high school
>at a party we get drunk and spent the night together (no sex tho)
>she tries to talk to me a couple weeks later but she really pissed me off with how she has been behaving these past few weeks, so I just yelled at her that I understood why she was behaving like that. She was a fucking whore and wanted to forget about what happened, told her to never talk to me again too
>her friends told me later on that she was trying to ask me to be her boyfriend but she was too nervous, they also told me they were spying on us at the corner, and that they won't ever speak to me again for what I did to her. Told me she cried for days
>we finish high school without saying a word to each other, too alpha to apologize to her
>at one point in that year I promised her that I would take her to see Avatar(the greatest movie of all time, only butthurt haters disagree)
>fast forward to Avatar premiere
>e-mail her "Hey, I promised I would take you to the movies, so if you're free tomorrow meet me up at 'our street' X o'clock. You're free to not come, I will wait half an hour and then leave. Bye"
>she shows up, we watch Avatar, she cries during the film, I get a girlfriend, everything is awesome
Thanks for reading, faggot. But at least now you understand why Avatar is awesome.

Killing of a Sacred Deer

one of the Gilligan's Island movies

Interstellar

this is only for patricians sorry you wouldn't understand

1>3>2>>>>>>>>>>>>

stalker. some pseuds or trolls here tricked me into watching it

What is this movie even? Pictures of them four are the only things I've seen plus Dave Franco being seedy as fuck. People say its a good movie while others say its fucking shit.

batman v superman

Into the woods
Fuck musicals and fuck the shitty date I went on to see it, only movie I’ve seen in theaters that I’ve ever left to go to the bathroom

Marked for Death is a great film.

I would impregnate each and every one of them.

Post IQ test results so we can laugh at you

saw this in theaters with my dad, who completely believed it (since the movie is supposedly a "reenactment"). Didn't think it was all that awful in the end, though. Just forgettable.

Zoolander 2 gets my vote. I seldom dislike a movie and almost never hate one, but jesus it felt like a 2000s middle schooler threw shit on a screen and called it a film. Saw it with friends a few weeks after it had come out and by an hour in we were the only ones left in theater, so we basically just hung out while the movie played in the background.

I didn’t even crack a smile

I'm not exaggerating.

Watched because my friend and I thought it would at least be humorously bad.

It's truly tedious.

Why do they bother photoshopping promo images this much?

The actors don't even look like they're in the same dimension as the objects they're holding/leaning on.

Tree of Life made me stop watching movies altogether for months it was so awful. Pretentious garbage.

Bitch ass James Franco stole RIFF RAFFs persona

Disaster Movie
Do yourself a favor and never watch this piece of shit

After earth, the last movie I saw in theatres

pleb

it was terrific but little franco sporting a beard is uncomfortable to watch. he looks like the bearded lady at a circus freakshow and i just realized you said disaster movie, not disaster artist.

They are all disgusting except middle right

right and left are non-white and middle left is retarded looking

>the bible
>not degenerate

correct

thank god she was replaced with benson

What in the actual fuck

If you honsetly think that that movie is even close to being one of the worst of all time, you're simply wrong.
How can you even say that when things like potato salad exist, jesus christ.

this and pic related are the only 2 movies ive ever turned off

The cock was hilarious, since by that point, even Gaspar Noe was tired of the pretense that his movies aren't all wank.

Kek

cloverfield paradox

It's funny to think about unsuspecting normies going to see it for the T&A then getting BTFO with an uncomfortable degenerate experience. I like it for that.

t. critic

Is this considered a religious movie?

It's obviously from Spring Breakers

I believe in God, but support art.

What?

the master

idk maybe

if this is really you thumbs up for recognizing Korine's genius and this gorgeous collection! I am jealous. Only possess a copy on my HDD...
Easily Top 3 | 21st.century

but she's breed-material/10

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battlefield_Earth_(film)#Fears_of_Scientology_influence
tl;dr The film had backing from scientologists who wanted L. Ron Hubbard's work to get more exposure, and there were some conspiracy theories about it having pro-scientologist subliminal messages.
Beyond that there wasn't much of a connection to scientology.

It really is me. I have proved it before on here. Spring Breakers is legit my favorite film of all time. Here's my four favorites.

Fifty Shades Freed. What a load of shit.

She's a goddamn sexbot sent from the future to collect all of our jizz. I just can't stop giving in to her request.

wrong turn 5

Only plebs hate spring breakers
spring break 4 ever

then why do you only rate it 4.5/5 YOU TRAITOR

I'm one of those retards that believes in the ultimate rating. Like 1/2 stars, and 5 stars should be saved for the absolute worst/best films of all time respectively. And I haven't found them yet. Spring Breakers will pretty much always be my favorite tho, or atleast is has been now for 5 years.

Who is the guy getting tea on his face?

just watch it. the movie is open to interpretation. it's not just low rate trash. the eye candy aspect is quite overrated.

4 shit movies at once, nice

>cases
Law school?

This trash was extremely popular because of “muh 3d” shilling. It’s just terrible and ugly action flick.

Business school

I remember this piece of shit. Felt like I am watched a TV movie on the big screen.

>retards saying this movies good because they think with their dick 24/7

Sorry Landis your writing is horrible.

This movie sucked but another cringe aspect is the 40k fandom's hatred for it.

>Enter a thread about the movie
>See a bunch of neckbeards faggots spamming cringy quotes about their Mary Sue fagmarines raping alien babies and shit in some dime store novel written by fat Brits

This M.Night Shamalan movie where the wind is making people commit suicide. I believe its called "The Happening". The. Worst. Movie. Ever.

youtu.be/TIQ21m1Ks08

I remember my parents bought this on DVD for Christmas and watched it with me and my brother. Traumatized us (we were little kids) and we made them destroy the disk.

Now literally every scene that scared me as a kid is fucking hilarious. The lawnmower death is kino.

Literally only one good joke

youtube.com/watch?v=Ntb3e5GwPYY

A God among men!

>an undiscovered realm of emotions
it's called a drained ballsack. wait a few hours and you'll be fine.

>tfw the belly jiggle is the best part

Rented this from the local video store, the title baited me into it. It turned out to be pure trash.

Oh HOLY FUCK this thing

I bought it as a little kid expecting it to be amazing. It legit felt like a little kid wrote it

cool story

>when the one dvd you got to pick is shit and you have to wait until next friday to redeem yourself

I envy you, OP. Because, if that is the worst fucking movie you ever eatched, then you have only watched films that are better than 8/10.

Sure you haven't seen stuff as Avatar, the Star Wars sequels (of the original film), the Passion of Shakespeare, but ok

For me, it's all about mood. I wouldn't call it good, but I sure as hell enjoyed it.

G O D D A M N

Those Ghibli VHS tho

Why there are many people here shitting on The Killing Of A Sacred Deer? Sure, most characters made retarded decisions, but they still look realistic to a family that is being disintegrated by unnatural forces. And no, it wasn't supposed to explain how the kid managed to curse them all. It's magic realism

This is the worst movie I've seen and it's mostly because you're literally watching a black screen.

i'm guessing you didn't actually watch either of those movies as you were too busy sucking off your friends (you're gay)

I remember seeing this and getting really fucking mad for some reason

>Jason Friedberg & Aaron Seltzer
You brought this on yourself. You deserve no sympathy.

>Being this butthurt over what was supposed to be nothing more than Selena Gomez/Vanessa Hudgens Fanservice: The Movie

This right here.

This film was awful. I ended up having to watch the sequel while babysitting though and it's actually pretty good. I think they realised no one takes it seriously so they just went all out. the card scene is kino

Bet you watched the MEW one

This atrocity

you take that back. you son of a bitch

I remember watching this when I was ten wth

No

this.
I don't understand how anyone could enjoy it, it's literally just
>here is a reference, there is no joke, we are literally just referencing something.

same
did this fuck you up as well?

The constant Dutch Angles made this impossible for me to finish. It literally hurt to watch.

A few off the top of my head

A haunted house
The Black Room
Netflix Death Note
Wait... I got it
The worst is Black Site Delta

Love it. Fuck that's clever

Do you have to be american to get this film?
I don't understand the whole spring break culture so how am I supposed to get this film?

these are the three that always come to mind nowadays

I wonder what kind of person you have to be to think this shit is good.

someone with a functioning brain

came here to post this
bless you

i will literally fite u

Wait, they made a movie of the book saga? When?

Trolololo xDD

Cinema was really awful in the 2000s

There are many women who are physically better, but for whatever reason this girl hits you right in the instincts. Baby making body.

Why would they make so many different covers for it? Seems like it would be a lot of extra cost to keep designing new covers and printing them. And for what purpose?

turned it off half way through bored out of my mind

She has all of those features.....dafuq?

That's some p bad cellulite desu

Movie had some great aesthetics but was generally shit.

This picture gives me weird vibes, from the Juno's to the books, to how it looks like you just moved in and those VHS tapes were your priority for getting set up first. It's something out of a feverish dream.

What about this?

The person you're replying to is likely a jealous fat cow. The kind that tells everyone "real women have curves" and thinks her rolls count as curves.

was your favorite part the one where he describes jerking off his father and playing with his cum?

insidious chapter 3

I don't watch movies... stoped it years ago.

the movie accomplishes nothing. The family gets no resolution. The kid still goes on doing whatever the fuck he wants. The movie was a huge case of blue balls; 2 hours of buildup to nothing

someone who enjoy an original SF/fantastic story?

Cerberus

Alpeis
Exorcist 2
Animal House

whoops, meant for

Storylines are so 1980s

>catholic
There's your answer user

As a KHV who's never went to a party, I just can't stand watching movies that present sex and hedonism so casually.

yea but this is like the best movie of all time at 7 years old

how do you feel about Misfits?

Ray Liotta

>casually
They go to jail to pay for their mistakes. One of them gets shot. The last two only survived for necessary plot armour

teresa palmer and dianna agron
spent the movie entirely diamond
plus timothy olyphant

I got head for the first time watching this in theaters, so this has always held a special place in my balls

Are you blind nigga?

this

underaged pls leave

>brunette eyebrows
>blonde hair
absolutely disgusting

how the fuck is that degenerate?

the last airbender

Moonlight
>hey im a gay black kid in the ghetto
>oh cool, hows that gonna play out
>who cares, nothing happens

This wet turd.

I thought smoochie was pretty okay.

Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates. Hands down.

Everything from here really
youtu.be/6GDHqm6kwBk

Literal brainlet and a pleb

Fucking fight me you little bitch, I bet you've never even seen a good movie in your life. I'm sorry, but did the Cameron already lose? Oh, that's right. Filming isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only in pre-production. Does not having the technology to film at pre-production count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the film is still green lit? Cameron is still directing right now and he has been the best auteur in the West for how many years now? He's making one of the kino films in Hollywood who just happen to have to the advantage because they're feeding off the energy of capeshit . But you know what? They still fucking suck. Cameron is one of the best fucking directors in the Academy, he wrote Alita last year and would of released in time for this years awards if Vince Pace didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Cameron wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Steven Spielberg just went overbudget on Indian Jones 5 when they needed to buy Harrison Ford a new knee, just like Villeneuve did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Cameron topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the artist because he's visionary. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking plebs on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

You can all go home, this movie is the worst I’ve ever seen. And I watched it to the end. Yes I’m not normal.

I really hate all of the Hellraiser Movies besides the extreme gore scenes which are really cool, they are really boring and dated films and I would not recommend them,

But that's one of the best OP

It could have been spring brappers. But the white girls and la creaturas are minus asses.

I don't quite understand Anti-Christ so I need to watch it again. Enter the Void is total garbage though.
The Tree of Life is impregnable though.

>Gozu

I liked both movies
also the card scene

>movie named now you see me
>nobody watched it

Violet Starr reminds of Selena Gomez. hnggggggg she's so damn hot.

Hot tub time machine 2

spbarrow?

Fassbender and has been senior citizens.

All the VHS are third party releases. Only the DVD/blus are legit company releases. And the black book box one is from Germany (my favorite release out of the nonvhs stuff).

This still isn't even half of my collection.

>Business Law
>Catholic Social Tradition
>And then all these movies

movie made me hate morgan freeman, I hope he is a closet pedo and gets #metooed, can't stand that faggot

Through the whole picture I was waiting for the plot to start.

Les Miserables

Your last name is Smith.

dude we baited you with these disney hotties lmao you thought you were going to see them do kinky shit but instead you got this deep movie lmao dude like just think about it subverting expectations is high iq as fuaaackkk duddeeeeeee

>be critic
>sit down to watch Bright
>feel weird because I'm not in a theater surrounded by other critics but shake off the feeling
>about five minutes in, I feel around my chair for my complimentary Disney™ Critic Appreciation Gift Bag
>Realize it's not there and feel a wave of rage and fear
>try to drown the feeling with a refreshing gulp of Critic's Choice Cool Blast Seltzer
>my parched gullet is met with disgusting still water
>I start trembling all over
>my hand convulses
>I grab for the usher call button to let him know my service is not up to par and the rating of this movie might be in question now
>he doesn't show up
>I'm struggling to watch this movie without him there, my eyes can't focus
>he still isn't here
>when I look around and realize I'm still in my shitty apartment I pay for with my critic's salary, the mounting panic finally breaks over me
>I stagger out the door into the street, screeching incomprehensibly at the night sky
>2/5

Nobody has seen it because its so bad so nobody will relate, but pic related.

holy shit this
I couldn’t even sit through the rifftrax version, it was nauseating

the patrician bellcurve rating system

t. evil ex

I go to college and like movies..

Nah, that was from a teacher named Smith.

If not baiting you need to die

Do the math, dumbshit

this movie is the ultimate pleb filter

youtube.com/watch?v=kD8hbg67u5c

fuckin' accurate image lmao

The Kickass movie, what a load of shit. Should've turned off after the first scene "lol fapping lmao"

It wasn't that bad

Alright, that got me to chuckle

this 3 hour long pretentious shock value vimeo music video, can't believe the guy who made Pusher Trilogy and Valhalla Rising completely lost his mind and shat this.

waking life. remember some one in college wanted to watch it thinking they were sophisticated. it was just an awful mess of nothing bullshit

I almost walked out in theaters but a few years later watched the TV series based on the movie and love, love, loved it.

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen took a couple years off my life

>MadMax for children
>bad
get the hell outta here boy

Yeah, anything wiht TJ Miller is shit.

couldn't make it more than 10 minutes in

I wanted to fuck that little asian chick in that movie though.

Some people say that is Refrn's best movie. I thought it was easily his worst.

Came to post this, fucking trash movie. The cast is so unbelievably unlikeable and smug, it's really frustrating to watch

I hate when Americans talk about Refn's "best movie" despite never actually having watched his Danish films.

>You didn't read the filename. The image implies that they are good movies which the general public will not enjoy
This

I know some who have but a lot have only seen drive. What bothers me is when people say Only God Forgives is a bad movie when it's actually pretty good even if it is heavy handed ;)

the killing of a sacred deer

anyone who thinks otherwise is a gigantic dumbass

Anti Christ and Spring Breakers are garbage compared to Enter the Void and meme of life.

I think it was ok but Lobster was ten times better which made Killing of a Sacred deer that much more disappointing.

Fucking White Girls

Racist, ridiculously unsettling movie with that obnoxious anorexic girl from Dexter as a sprinkle of anus dust on top. Just fucking terrible. And probably the worst dancing scene ever vomited on to the big screen in that nightclub

Fucking hell. Those masks are more unsettling than most horror movie gimmicks

Desert HEat

I watched it and for some reasons, the scenes that take place in ancient korea didn't have subtitles.

>muh pretentious visuals
>where's muh plot at Refn
>it's not even a movie it's a music video xd

AND A REAL HERO

the piss scene was the best

300 post

I am gonna watch Spring breakers again tonight

It's pure kino

movie isn't necessarily an indictment of that life, but it certainly doesn't glamorize it.

these are reverse pleb filters in that anyone who likes them is a pleb

By far and a half the worst dog shit I've ever seen.

Really though. You have an unpublished C. McCarthy novel, 5 big names on board and God knows how million $ as budget. How can anybody fuck this up so bad?

THIS.

OMG.

THIS.

This unholy piece of shit. So bad I had a fucking headache after watching it.

unironically, it's between rubber, norm of the north, and ghostbusters(2016)

the first time I watched rubber I felt angery and cheated out of an hour and a half, since then countless friends, after hearing my statements. wanted me to watch it with them, and because of this shit i've seen it about 5 times now.

Norm of the North is just fucking shit, like it's unbearbly bad but I felt like it could have been improved if the bear and the redheaded human mom got together in the end.

Ghostbusters(2016) is probably the toughest to sit through. I watched it once with my then girlfriend, it was fucking horrible, but I got a single chuckle out of the joke at the end where she tosses the sandwich and the crowd tosses it back. The second time I tried to watch it I knew i'd have to be drunk, but it wasn't enough. I drank 1.5 liters of wine that night. and I'm a fucking lightweight. But it just wasn't enough. I wanted to fucking die, not because of the alcohol but because the movie hurt.

What the fuck did you even expect?
>From the director of The Boogeyman

everyone on the bus stood up and clapped right? Don't leave us hanging user

The Fountain (2006)

Literally the most pretentious piece of shit I've ever watched, and I don't think anybody even knows it exists.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Disaster Movie. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head.

What? "No!"

>here is a reference, there is no joke, we are literally just referencing something.
Isn't that just reddit?

That was on tv when I was visiting my parents. My mom and I were laughing our balls off but my dad was trying to piss us off by pretending to be scared

you're a huge pleb

I always found The Spirit enjoyable in an over the top, so-bad-it's-good, Batman & Robin kind of way. Death to Smoochy is pretty decent if you're in the mood for it. Totally agree about Annabelle Creation, though.

It's Spring Breakers

My old roomates and I had a thing where we would watch a movie per week and who picked changed every week. I picked this and one of my roommates just whined and bitched the whole time. Even if you don't like the movie at least let the rest of us enjoy it.

I'm with you on this. I can't believe there are people that like this stupid piece of shit