How Alicia Vikander Put on 12 Lbs. of Muscle to Play Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider

youtube.com/watch?v=54zZpWltxxs

Do you feel threatened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pcbbSPVrScg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDEmqJhlD2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

Did it all go to her tits? Or hips? Or anything to make her not a man?

Should have put on 12lb of boobs. I would be interested in the movie then.

kek

She must be a total freak in bed in order for an oil-driller like Fassbender to marry her. And/or she has a really nice personality.

You realize her skin is way darker than average, right? Of course Fassy likes her.

>Alicia Vikander Put on 12 Lbs. of Muscle
so she's up to 12 lbs of muscle total?

Yeah, but she's got the physique of a young oriental boy.

should've filled out instead of putting muscle on a body of a boy going through puberty

My sister went to school with her and she would come over to our house once in a while. She was always nice but didn't stand out from my sisters other friends.

>making a movie based on nu-raider
>dont even cast someone with a chest

why did they bother, who is it for

the voice actor of the nu-raider started the trend.

>No tits
>Looks borderline like a boy
>Gets cast to play a character with big tits

Why they do this?

imagine if she raped me!

Really? Why doesn't she have an ass?

she's perfect lads

she's literally a 4'10 twig

Do you think she can beat Weinstein's ass next time he asks her to suck his dick for roles?

Damn, those are some nice momentum curls.

>Not Kat Dennings.

Casting agents fucked up.

This. A reasonably muscular Kat would, if nothing else, have the perfect Lara body.

What happened to her? She's very cute in UNCLE

whoa she got big

it's like they tried their hardest to pick the ugliest and most unattractive body

Khazar milkers

Tomb Raider is about boobs and indiana jones not female empowerment and building shit

she still has no tits and no ass...

Why would I feel threatened?

>feminine men = soyboy
>masculine women = ????

>no ass
>no hips
I can live with tiny firm tits, but no ass and hips ? How is it even possible? We have those gym whores getting massive asses and tights, yet this bit have none

christ she even has a fucking pot belly

this will flop harder than female ghostbusters

Sveringe
Yes

The voice actress for nu raider actually was a qt though.

Not some eurotrash boy-ette

I for one am GLAD WB won't be around by this time next year due to all the money they lost by releasing nothing but bombs like this this year

wheygirl

>How Alicia Vikander Put on 12 Lbs. of Muscle to Play Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider

Sorry sweetie
But I only see chicken legs and sausage arms, You did it wrong and the internet is laughing at you
Sweetie

>but

Did anyone else get scared shitless by this guy as a kid?

You now remember a world before SJW madness

>big budget Hollywwod tentpole bluckbuster franchise movie
LOOK! She did a push-up! Powerful! Empowered! Trully Lara croft!
>meanwhile in 25 cents Power Rangers tv land
youtube.com/watch?v=pcbbSPVrScg

Not all of us are 50 grandpa

fucking hated that creep
such a joy when you finally got him stuck in the freeze room

>t. soyboy

>Freeze room
Its called a freezer dummy

Good Lara
Shitty decade for action movies

Idk based on the pic it looks like she put on more fat than muscle.
>double chin
>pot belly
>flat ass
That's skinnyfat lmao

She's so skinny and small, most men could take her down.

Also
>5'5
Hell my wife could take her bitch ass down
My wife is 5'11 and a former muay thai black belt lmao

pusy pics?

Fucking fraud

no it's spelled "freud" my friend

Is that a muscle?

wtf I love twinks now

looks like she's been working on her chin ups

*chin oops

Based Lupita

This is a muscle-fu thread now.

hot

>that body
Tomb raider. More like tomb corpse.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Why do celebrities get meme coaches?
I would actually pay to get one of these faggots and show them the true power of properly done squats and cycles.

>Based Lupita
>Based Evangeline

Ye I'm sure some faggot on /fit/ knows more than elite trainers that Hollywood pays a gorillion for. I'm sure those personal trainers have no idea about Starting Strength and the benefits of drinking milk.

Just cut to the chase

>Based Marvel

Do you reckon she could beat you in a wrestling match?

>Based Biel

Why wasn't Biel cast?

This Magnus Lygdback sucks uh?
where's her legs and butt?

>who is it for

who do you think

gal gadot effect
they think the audience love skeletons now

I want evangeline to pin me down and smother her titties and feet all over my face!

Because she's too old.

>laughs in Vikander's general direction

alicia, larson and gadot

sweet jesus just look at that body...bet she could wrestle me to the ground and there's NOTHING I could do to stop it!

who would win in a wrestling match between Jessica Biel and JLaw?

Apparently, no they don't. Her role in the movie was announced two years ago. Even assuming she didn't know about it prior to that, she could have any physique she wanted by now, including bigger boobs (higher body fat). She has no excuse for looking like a spaghetti monster.

Biel of course...

J Law would fucking batter her

That's a shoop right?

Lol, you're retarded

that is the physique they wanted for her though?

it would be a good fight for sure, I think jlaw has the edge

she seems to enjoy dominating other girls

What is that move called?

Ant-Man..? How do you not know that, you're on the capeshit general board!

? having a little bit of muscle means jack shit. also im pretty sure JLaw is stacked on that front too

>to the public: Famous it-girls having fun
>down-low: Harvey girls powerstruggle

"move", not "movie"

JLaw is younger and has a height and weight advantage, I think she could take down Biel and sit on her face

this is so hot, you can just imagine behind the scenes JLaw sits on her face for fun and emma squirms helplessly below

Jlaw would fight dirty.

>photoshopping her a waist
Pathetic

I can't read. I'm not sure, something along the lines of "best way to die"

>tfw I'm half a skelly and I have a bigger chest then her

which STICC JEWESS would win a fight

Vikander or Gadot?

Gadot is actually attractive. ish.

perfect

unironically, JLaw seems like the type of girl who would do this for fun, and because she can

Top fucking kek

specifically designed tiara to hide her ugly sloped forehead and empty armor that give the illusion of tits

>lesbians

uhuh and how would that help her in a fight, goyim?

>12 Lbs
>threatened
lmao

Depending upon the framework, the perception cane deceived in a way, a filmmaker want it to. In the restaurant fight from “Crouching Tige, Hidden”Dragon, the director, Ang Lee elevated a seating position of Ziyi Zhang so that she could be seen as another cutie pie among the well built fellas. Just check this out !!! It’s just beautiful.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDEmqJhlD2A

Head scissors takedown i believe.

and that's okay

12lbs aint shit. Especially when it's spread all over your body.

For comparisons sake, anyone new to weight lifting can put in 12lbs of muscle in 4-6 months depending on how good their routine is.

We can all agree that Angelina Jolie was the perfect cast for Lara Croft, right?

Absolutely not.

the girl in pink is more hot than her

lol no

yes

>nice personality
implying that matters

easy choice

You give me three months with her and I'll put more muscles on her in the right places.

Jesus the fitness industry is truly a fucking scam

I'll put muscle in her... my love muscle!

Testo Dyke

t. male who cant quite understand why he never has a happy relationship

This.

12lbs of muscle and still flat as a board.

idiots, lawrence is a lazy bitch she probably already forgot her "training" she doesn't know anything about fights, easy for Biel.

even her pussy is swole

Back when Angelina was the fun crazy and not the concentrated and weaponised SJWism she became.

>tfw Biel saying she's losing roles due to how beautiful she is wasn't narcissism, but an observation of the tribe's predilection for overgrown boys

While more than a few astral planes better than the board playing Lara now, Angelina still could have been better in some departments. I honestly can't imagine who would have done her better at the time. Then again they could have just gone with Rhona Mitra given she was branching into acting at the time.

Oh man. I found a DVD of Doomsday a couple years ago and just recently watched it. Rhona Mitra is smoking hot and I have never heard of her before watching that lonely DVD tossed into the watery hands of time and chance.

Do the British really try to brush their teeth with guns?

It would have been a perfect fit too since Rhona was the first IRL model to portray Lara Croft at events and in promo material. Hollow Man came out around the same time and as unsavory as it sounds, that movie showed she's a lot more "equipped" to play Lara than Vikander or maybe even Angelina.

That's the real reason why the Queen took them all away.

Nah, they're stuck doing that with glass bottles, shivs, and skittish metro police now.

OH IT SHOWS, ALICIA. IT SHOWS!

That was her? Ok, I remember her now.

Yeah, small non-speaking role, but her acting since hasn't been any worse than Angelina's was in Tomb Raider anyway.

fake

Not

No part of that is fake. Biel attributed her looks to her floundering casting chances and it's super obvious the Hollywood tribe prefers formless boys and women who emulate them.

Now she only needs another 12 pounds of tits.

>Tomb Raider is about boobs and indiana jones not female empowerment

Not anymore, shitlord. NuRaider is about a strong,independent twigwymyn shaped like a board with too many holes in it having progressive adventures against the cis-pigs of the world.

Just be glad she's under 60 years old.

She's brave for taking pics seconds after they lopped off those diseased tots.

I wouldn't call her perfect, but it was a way better cast, more aware of what the franchise does best: schlocky action with tits and backflips and extremely impractical ways to hold guns.

Any attempt to give Lara "legitimacy" is wrongheaded as fuck.

Haha.... But that's a pretty creepy coincidence.

What is true is that gossip sites changed the meaning of what she said. She said she wasn't cast because her beauty and she was referring to be fit (almost muscular) and they changed to "Jessica Biel says she is to beautiful for hollywood"

Is this from fight club?

No. There was no women in Fight Club dummy.

This bitch makes Sigourney Weaver look like Christina Hendricks. Fuck video game movies though, they are all trash and this movie doesn't need to exist.

meme exercises and steroids, got it.

Jesus Christ.

>character famous for having big tits
>cast a titlet fridge

>12 lbs of muscle as a woman
no she didn't. she maybe put on 3lbs and the rest is body fat and water retention.

It's literal shit. Eating all that protein takes a while to filter through.

Haha. Cred Forums comes to the conclusion that the 12lbs of muscle is water and shit.

Never change.

mommy

When this is more fappable.

protein-queen™

It was 30 years ago.

still looks better

Tomb raiders most noticeable attribute is her giant tits. Lets find a chick that's as flat as a board

flying triangle

Now the cunt can use her lack of assets as a positive.

>Vikander's Croft doing above average at theaters despite Neanderthalic berating of her body by internet trolls.

It kind of looked like a Hurricanrana

only toxic males like tits though

HOW CAN BLACK BOYS COMPETE

Throw them a basketball

>intercepts your pass

Honestly...me

>only toxic males
Fuck off you dumb shit...everyone likes god tier tits