youtube.com/watch?v=dwwHmAF2iR8
youtu.be/h4Rm3ZxOO4s
youtube.com/c/JennyNicholson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He looks and talks like if he was the Americna version of John Lennon

/ourguy/

HELLS BELLS, TRUDY!

THE BIGGEST BLACKEST....

...PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE PROBLEM YOU'VE EVER SEEN!

Money marries money. They probably knew each other since childhood and their parents encouraged their relationship.

>has an job
>from half decent family
That is literally how women decided who to marry.

I assumed it was an arranged thing, they seemed to barely know each other even after getting married. In S1 they seemed like total strangers

*Blocks your path*

money and a job

how's that pedestal you put all women on working out for you?

>an job
>an
why do retards type like this?

>decided
lol, are you suggesting things are different now?

Pete's family was broke though, they lost their money a long time ago iirc. The Vogel's were way richer

I thought that was just them adjusting to married life but you might be right,I watched season 1 a long time ago
Nobody knew that,even Pete and his brother were surprised.

>>Pete's family was broke though, they lost their money a long time ago iirc. The Vogel's were way richer
indeed, but Pete has the title and the other family has the money. this is what bourgeois do, especially when one family has no longer any money.

GRIMEY LITTLE PIMP

I think you're all misunderstanding my point. As a very attractive girl with an already wealthy family she could have married literally any rich chad in Manhatten. Instead she chooses Pete, who let's face it was a bit of a dweeb in season 1.

I'm not talking about his Dad spending all their money recently, I mean long before that.
Bert says something about it, his family used to own half the city but sold it in the crash I think. Been a while since I watched it.

Yeah it's basically this The Campbells have an old prestigious name but no money, the Vogel's are loaded from Vick chemical but seem to be a pretty new family.

there's that pedestal again

what made trudy so special that she deserves her pick of any man in manhattan?

It's grubby.

Maybe the Chads didn't want her? She is attractive but there are always more attractive and richer girls.

Other than being attractive, rich, loyal, and just generally being /ourgirl/
She did literally nothing wrong in the entire show

*addresses your insult*

Trudy is the GOAT 60's waifu.

She was used goods and Pete isn't even a bad guy.

What was it called again?

men don't marry for money, women do

Why did all the guys from the office give Pete so much shit about it? I would have expected them to laugh it off with a comment on how it is some stupid thing for women

>oooookay there pete

>creep
he managed to get back to his wife and get a happy ending

something don never achieved. he's the real alpha male. Don is a fucking asshole and a murderer, and a compulsive liar. Peter is the real FAMILY MAN.

Someone to blaze it up with

Are you fucking retarded? He’s talking about inherent value of an attractive woman. What, you dont think women realize their own value and act accordingly?

Why do you sound like a virgin?

>She was used goods and Pete isn't even a bad guy.
Do you really think your trolling affects us?

Both of those things are true though.

MY
*biff*
ACCOUNT
*bosh*

but her voice was annoying

found the tumblr whale

attractive women are a dime a dozen

>tfw Mad Men is over forever

What point are you even trying to make? That women DON'T try to marry the richest chad out there?

is he a chinlet?
his face looks fucking weird to me

this might be the only time I've ever laughed at that phrase, that's actually pretty good user

This is now a Roger thread

THE DARKIES ARE HAPPY AND GAAAAAY

only minor one but he has very youthful face.

>it's a "Don is seeing dead people again" episode

you really are an idiot aren't you? good luck with that

Be happy it every existed. It was truly an anomaly in US Television.

And don’t get me wrong Sopranos and The Wire are Kino and stand next to Mad Men respectfully as peers, but they snuck in their brilliance by masquerading as crime shows. Mad Men from the start acted as a real human drama, a full televised novel.

Weiner next show fucking when

>DON MY BOY
;_;

Good luck with what? If you actually explained your point it might help.

The Romanoffs, starts this year apparently

>youtube.com/watch?v=MVZYnSnWyDQ
>2:06
Absolute kino

Of course they do. But obviously the chads didn't want Trudy or else she would have married one of them.

lol, there's no helping you, you must be a woman to be this clueless and in need of spoonfeeding

You called?

>it's all Bobby's fault that Don sees dead people from his past
>the first time Don starts seeing things was in the episode where Don trips on some of Bobby's toys that were on the stairs

The way I see it,Trudy is mid level,like Pete. The upper New York crust is made out of children of shipping magnates,presidents,owners of huge companies,hoteliers and etc. Those people have their pick in marrying. Trudy is new money and while she is pretty,she isn't drop dead gorgeous famous actress pretty,the kind of pretty that makes you transcend societal status.

the punching people thing in mad men is way over the top

What about a mad men?

>its a lets ruin the show episode

>its a lets ruin the show episode

Easily the best scene, so random

Mad men is a show for women, nothing good from that.

(You)

>THE KING ORDERED IT

What did he mean by this?

>was expecting a shitty b-plot with Pete and Trudy's kid not getting into that school
>turned out to be kino
Any other moments like this?

Who /sally/ here?

get out

>ywn defend your honor in front of the jewish cheese lady
I want to die, friends.

Does Mad Men have the best selection of patrician waifus of any show? This isn't even all of them

>that Sal
He deserved better

Forgot about Megan’s mom. Holy fuck she was a sex pot.

>adding Sal
kek

She was a French fox.

When Sally btfos that random jock by kissing his nerdy brother.

Cringe. She's a certifiable 10 on 10 in the first seasons

Apparently he was kicked off the show for pointing out the bad acting of pic related.

>anything with Sally
it's shit

thank god im not the only one.

First three times rewatching the series: fuck Don he's a piece of shit.
Fourth time rewatching the series: fuck everyone but Don, Roger, Lane, and Ken. Everyone else is a piece of shit Don is a good boy.

His wooden acting kind of worked since kids tend to not have a filter, so kids like Glenn have their psuedo-autism shine through since they haven't learned to control it, but as he got older, he was just pure shit. At least the "are we negros xD" Bobby was decent.

Don is actually a good guy except his stress relief mechanism which inquires him fucking random women.

Youre joking right? Easily the best written character

>Easily the best written character
Do you waifufags know no bounds? Jesus Christ.

Finished this some time ago. Suggest me some other kino. Do I watch The Wire or Sopranos or save them and watch something else in between? I dont wanna watch the best kinos one after another because after finished I wouldnt enjoy anything after. Is Justified good?

Be careful who you call ugly in middle school

Not even a pedofag but Sally was a great character.

They also struck gold by getting a child actor that not only can act pretty well, but also ended up looking exactly like what Jon Hamm and Jan Jones' child would look like.

Shes not my waifu pleb, rachel is my waifu

all the California girls were so trashy. Megans Mom is top tier.

>i woud rather suffer the humiliation of you lying to me than the humiliation of catching you in a lie

Best character

Id marry faye or betty or brie

>rachel is my waifu
Patrician

>when she appears in Don's dream in season 7b
she still fucking had it brehs

Those were some interesting wardrobe choices Weiner.

>yell at me slower, or in English

Was it autism?

How can you not like Pete?

WOAH FAT BETTY, BAMALAM

>that scene when Don takes sally back to school from new york
>when she gets out of the car she says, "i love you dad"
>Dons face after

;_;

>The Romanoffs Cast
>Aaron Eckhart
Yes
>Andrew Rannells
Yes!
>John Slattery
YES!
>Jack Huston
YES!!!
>Christina Hendricks
NOOO FUCK NO I'M TIRED OF THAT FAT BITCH STEALING SCREENTIME.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tm3yrjwaRLo
Also this one. The Don/Sally scenes in the later seasons were GOAT

He died in Vietnam, didn't he?

It's never confirmed, but he probably did.

;_;

hot

swn be your wife

best waifu

Trudy wore it better

She wants the dick so bad in this scene.

>Best Ep
The Crash

>Best Guy
Pete

>Best Girl
Rachel

>Best Scene
Space Oddity

Betty is such a fucking whore it infuriates me

allison or faye yo

anybody else here as deep in the closet as Sal?

youtube.com/watch?v=h4Rm3ZxOO4s

Petes family always seemed more like "old money" to me whereas Trudy's family seemed more like "new money" upper middle class. I believe when they first move into their apartment that Trudy has a conversation with their neighbours about how Pete's family are one of the oldest in NY

>those erect nipples on the left

How did they get away with it?

>It's a Pete loves Don episode
>It's a Pete hates Don episode

He never changed, he tried to be a different person thought he wanted to be like Don (popular, charismatic, good with women etc) but eventually reverted to being himself, I had a lot of respect for him by the end.

allison easily

Roger is delusional.
Don had bad luck growing up.
Ken was probably the most honest hard working stand-up guy of them all.
Lane got treated like shit and didn't deserve it but he should've just asked for a loan.

wrong pic

Pete had a hard life. The only woman he truly loved and could relate to got lobotomized.

youtube.com/watch?v=FFYjbM9KZsY

That's his irl wife if you didn't know. Explains why they worked so well together on screen

>I can't wait until next year when all of you are in Vietnam. You will be pining for the day when someone was trying to make your life easier. When you're over there, and you're in the jungle and they're shooting at you, remember you're not dying for me because I never liked you.

I felt like such a brainlet when Ginsberg was sectioned. I'd noticed him get weirder and weirder over time but just brushed it off as him being kooky. Even some of the scenes in his early episodes are completely different when you know he's nuts.

youtube.com/watch?v=dwwHmAF2iR8

>are you adopted?
>actually I'm from Mars

This is the exact moment Pete became based.

He's literally the audience. Same way Daffy Duck represents the audience in Loony Toons.

He loved trudy tho, in his weird way

Being Jewish was not seen as a positive in the 1960s

Trudy is jewish? What show did i watch?

Trudy wasn't Jewish

Wrong, this is

Pete's family became broke. There was that sub plot about after the father died he lost all the money and they had to liquidate their assets so that the mother could live comfortably. Until the hispanic gentleman threw her overboard.
Also the subplot about Don being unable to fire him because his family has influence.
Nevertheless, they likely still held influence.

No he was still getting cucked right and left after that. Hell his wife berated that very night over it. He was so butt-blasted over it he has to shoot his wacky juice inside that chunky bitch Peggy and whine about how gay he is.

Who was the smartest character in Mad Men?
I think it might be Don. He was both advertising genius and pretty sneaky and clever as shown when he got revenge against Roger with the elevator.

>Does Mad Men have the best selection of patrician waifus of any show?
Twin Peaks definitely has a greater concentration of waifus per capita

Why does everyone always forget best girl

Why does this show only have 8.6 in IMDB?

I have a mutual friend that goes to weslyan with him, apparently he fucking hates hollywood/acting and wants nothing to do with it.

Depends what you mean by smart.
Someone like Faye was probably the best educated
Harry managed to start his own department and ran it for 7 straight seasons, getting constantly bigger and bigger
Lane could run a company like no one else, that's why they needed him to start SCDP

They met because of that episode.

it gets stale after season 4

5 and 6 are the best seasons of the show you clown

Why are the hottest girls always minor characters that you never see again

S 4-7 of Mad Men are the best television has to offer

4-7a yes but 7b was trash

I agree, but I hated the way they ended it.
...maybe I just hated that it ended...

Shut the fuck up

>it's a Peggy shows her face on screen episode

I really loved Ginsberg, really tragic when he got locked up. Kinda reminded me though of the whole 60's vibe of the wholesome Americana going crazy.

Try to hide you're faggotry better next time

>it's a Peggy casually gets her friend locked up in a mental asylum and never even goes to see him episode
Women are scum. At least /ourguy/ Stan went to see Ginsberg

>not posting Sal's wife

youtu.be/h4Rm3ZxOO4s

>this isn't even all of them

>Being Jewish was not seen as a positive in the 1960s
When has it ever?

>I think it might be Don. He was both advertising genius and pretty sneaky and clever
Perhaps he was clever. But I thought the whole point if his character was that he created a fake persona. His success as sn admen was based on his charisma and good looks.

Wasn't that why he had Hus bout if depression ?

Sallys boarding school friends were some prime jailbait.

More believable than anyone wanting to fuck Peggy. Miserable crag faced Mary Sue.

>The Virgin Manhattanite vs The Burly Englishman

>good looks.
But his face got kind of ugly and puffy looking in the later seasons. All that drinking was catching up to him.

>it’s a Betty and Henry scene

akshully it's "greasy"

>Betty left her Chad husband for this 5/10 boring personalityless old Jew

Added a few

gib Hildy gf

>I'm going home!

where the fuck is roger's LSD ex?

How do you think Don would have reacted if Betty had gotten fat when she was married to him?
I don't see Don being a white knight faggot and pretending not to see it like Henry did. Don probably would have told her to lose weight and would have refused to be seen in public with a fat bitch.

Same thing he always did, ignore her and fuck someone else

Get rid of dawn, there are more qts out there.

I divorced my wife after she got fat and refused to lose the weight. I’ve made a lot of mistakes in my life but that wasn’t one of them.

Where is margaret and kens wife?

well done user

>tfw rewatched Mad Men too many times and can't watch it anymore
It was a great show but when I try to watch it now I'm just bored.

Is that grug meant to be Draper?

based

This scene was more satisfying then it should be

>tfw

This can't be happening, Don! I'm in charge here!

Ever since I first saw that scene when I was like 12 those sort of ultra-short weird 60s dresses have been my fetish

How can a woman let herself get fat? She has one fucking job, and that's to stay decent looking. All she has to do is go easy on the junk food and maybe run on the treadmill every now and then. It's not like she has to lift weights like men do.

>What's a regina?

>he was 12 when Mad Men existed
Leave.

jane was so hot but fucking insufferable.

No,she wasn't even the hottest in the show.

watch it drunk

>Don can be quiet and reserved and people still like him, but if I'm quiet and reserved people think I'm a weirdo

Perfection

Mark cuban?

Can't find any pictures of it online but that Tennis outfit she wears in S7 was hot as hell

>shadman

t. John Mathis

I should get back into this show. The first season was brilliant but I dropped it after that atrocious episode where they visit California. Also Hildy a best.

But I'm tall and I don't have that Jewish soyboy face either.
I would say that it's because I'm bald but people thought I was a weirdo even before that happened.

>atrocious episode where they visit California
What the fuck

Jon Hamm has the face of a Chad. Of course he can do no wrong.

Who was in the wrong here?

This guy had absolutely no charisma and was a chore to watch.

It’s rediculous. She went from a fit 120 to 205 in three years. With no kids. I don’t get it.

are you a 6'4 200 pound athletic attractive chad who, when he is not being quiet and reserved, is also a charming womanizer?

if the answer is no then well, we have our answer.

Don was drunk out of his mind, imagine if the genders were reversed

Why did they kill him off?

goddammit

You're not attractive. Compare them.

Could someone please tell me Wtf Berts job is?

He's the only original founder of the company left since Roger's Dad died. He doesn't have to do anything, they can't get rid of him even if they wanted to.
I imagine he has tons of important connections though if nothing else.

is it weird that i would like to fuck megans mom the most?

So Why did they bring him to the new company? His money? Because campbell and sterling Brought the accounts

Thank god i dont have problem with that.
I hate talking to strangers/being loud.

a chip

and dip

it's a name thing. old clients will wonder what happened to bert and it can cause drama, losing clients in the process.

So he literally just sits in his office and browses Cred Forums all day?

Pete IRL got the best girl tho

>rapes her boss
>gets mad when he doesn't want a relationship

What a bitch.

I don't really look like either of them though. I certainly don't have Pete's baby face.

>I certainly don't have Pete's baby face.
But you clearly dont have Hamm one too.

His name mostly
Sterling Cooper was already an established company, much easier to get clients rather than start from scratch.
Same reason they kept the name Sterling Cooper even after the CGC merger.

Does Roger do any actual work, or his whole job just drinking and joking around with clients?

I unironically look like Harry

drinking and joking around with clients is work

In the first few seasons his job is literally just keeping Lucky Strike happy. The entire business depended on keeping them as a client. I think there's also a line somewhere about Roger only being occupied with them because if he dealt with any other clients then they wouldn't feel special and would leave.

So yeah, he does nearly fuck all, but what he does do is incredibly important as Lucky Strike make up like 80% of their billings.

he also fucks a ton of roasties

On the opposite why do Pete or Ken do literally everything? I doubt anyt more accountants are also dealing with clients unless it's some small business.

Julia Ormond is the patricians mommy

Started watching Mad Men when I was 11 and it had just started to air. Watched the first two seasons then came back to it around 14-15 and grew up as the show ended. Haven't re-watched it since. It bored me a bit when I was a teen but I really enjoyed the latter part.
Should I re-watch it?

Do you even have a job?

>Should I rewatch this adult show that I found boring when I was a literal child?

I just finished up season 1 on netflix. Gotta say the show does live up to the hype so far.

pic related had me rolling

Not sure if this is bait but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Roger, Pete, Ken etc aren't accountants. They are accounts men. Accounts is a term for clients. Their job is to find new clients and keep the old ones happy.

Accountants deal with money and payslips and shit. That's not what they do.

because they want to be promoted

Well put young user

shit SC didnt have an accountant except for joan until lane got there

>rich
>ambitious
>respected family
>well educated
>moderately handsome
Idk you tell me?

I WANT TO MARRY FAYE

No. You’re a fag and we’re BTFO a while ago: stop speaking.

>>moderately handsome
he's 5/10

>moderately handsome
are you serious

I haven't watched the show but he looks completely ok in OP's pic. Is he hiding a gigantic ass or something?

completely ok isnt the same as handsome.

Did Joan even do accounting until after Lane got there? At the old SC she just managed the girls and made sure things were running smoothly

>this is a 5 in your underdeveloped brain

But it is pretty much the same as "moderately handsome". It just means he's not ugly.

he's dead average. maybe a 6 but its not enough for "moderately handsome"

Why do people talk about Don like he's some kind of celebrity? Were ad men famous back then?

joan managed the girls and day to day but she was also responsible for a bunch of other stuff not part of her job title. when they do the audit later and when lane comes aboard he compliments her on her accounting skills.

You’re watching too much television

Every industry has “rock stars” that are admired and fawned over within the group. Don is one of those.

>fucks hot black Playboy bunnies
>balances budgets
>intelligent
>smooth talker
>sexy accent
>can drink with anyone
>beats up entitled spoiled chads
/OUR GUY/

What are the best Lane episodes?

He's average only in the office of SC. He's boyish-handsome by any objective measure.

The Good Times is his night out with Don
Signal 30 is his fight with Pete

>Pete: Secor Laxatives are finally ready to do a TV commercial
>Roger: How'd you ease them into it?
>Roger: You must've had to loosen them up first
>Bert: We've had that client for 18 years Roger...
I fucking love Roger

>steals your wife
>moves into your home while you're still paying for it
>destroys your property with his car
>acts like a complete prick to you
>pretends to be the father of your children
Don should have killed him.

From the 80's onward when class became more important than religion.

Not famous, he just has an impeccable reputation. Stay in one city long enough and you develop a rep just like lawyers, bankers or doctors.

>the year is 2020 anno dominis
>Mad Men restarts
>it's set in 1979
>all the original cast comes back and the universe is preserved
>Sally gets into her dad's firm
How would tv react?

How many punches? Three in seven seasons?

sally's clearly going to be peggy 2.0

Pete and Lane
Pete and Ken
Pete and the school guy (the king ordered it)
Don punched the minister in the bar
Don punched Jimmy Barrett
Those guys who beat Don up in the motel when they thought he stole their money
Can't remember any more, all those scenes were great though

Peggy except hot? I'm cool with that.

Left girl looks like that one youtube reviewer girl that's always posted on Cred Forums

i read somewhere that john hamm had an idwa for a sally spin off

Damn she has the qt/hot thing going

immaculate fangs

I wish I could sit next to her on a plane ride :(

because that's how they are in real life

In what fucking world is Pete Campbell a chad? He was a pathetic little man trying to be Don and failing horribly at it.

Thats oddly specific, yet i agree with you

Everything a guy needs in one cute little package

>you will never put betty, trudy, megan, mouse looking secretary and california niece in a row, have them bend over, take a good sniff and compare their ass smells

I'm not sure who you mean but I now want to find out. ..

Replace Dawn and Peggy with Margaret Sterling and Bethany Van Nuys

>Don, a minute?

Why does everyone hate qt Dawn?

>still no Hildy

the other black secretary was hotter

Who was in the wrong here?

The wall

user...i... thats not how that meme works...

Are you blind

This

damn you're right

Lane's black Playboy bunny gf was much hotter and thiccer

Twin Peaks is probably the worst show to ever air

she's such a kinky little slut irl I wish she was mine

Must admit I'd succ Joan

t. brainlet

Srsly I got diamonds just seeing her in the dress, who is she?

Elena Satine

>Is Justified good?
Yes, it's a slow burn but has a great payoff. The first season is not great but entertaining. The 2nd season is the best and the final season is great too. I loved it.
>tfw you will never leave Harland alive

WTF JENNY NICHOLSON?

Mad Men was essentially a spiritual successor to The Sopranos. If you enjoyed Mad Men, you'll probably like The Sopranos just as much, if not more.

Jewish department store woman looks like Robert Downey Junior.

in season one Peggy'sworld

It was Valentine's Day too wasn't it?

youtube.com/c/JennyNicholson

THE SHOGUN ORDERED IT

awe Bert

I was referring to Lane

>Jewish department store woman looks like Robert Downey Junior.
WHY WOULD YOU SAY THIS

looks like that's where his hairline is headed anyway

like looking into the future

>tfw used to do the same thing at his age

(h)airlines are bad luck for Pete's family

I guess you can count Duck vs Don as well. I have to rewatch this show.

Someone on the production team of Mad Men must have a foot fetish as there’s a bare foot in every other scene. Also it seems like half the women in this show are secret trannys. Are we supposed to believe that Sally is a girl and not a secret tranny?

Yes, im rewatching them and i just saw in the first two seasons, one of them , when they make copy for mohawk, sally makes don a valentines dag card with those exact words

>don is actually a good guy
you didnt get the show

>valentines dag

what did user mean by this?

Where are Joan's feet itt?