I hope this helps you understand how actually POWERFUL and IMPORTANT this movie is for us, Cred Forums:

I hope this helps you understand how actually POWERFUL and IMPORTANT this movie is for us, Cred Forums:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4nzPIFGkP0

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/brayzin/status/964301802148679685
twitter.com/LordBalvin/status/964296664197599233
onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/book/lookupid?key=olbp66186
youtube.com/watch?v=_CJK5dFplR4
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=ImtZKGrMoUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TZU1TAqpbXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IHLk28Ym_sY
youtube.com/watch?v=9vQaVIoEjOM
youtube.com/watch?v=8PaoLy7PHwk
youtube.com/watch?v=XJr4Fyosyn8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_Relationship_Between_Blacks_and_Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=2LWDrS6y2b0
youtube.com/watch?v=csm6jilQwcw
youtube.com/watch?v=j7VkQSb7JlI
vimeo.com/256245170
youtu.be/mf5CM0LyMJo?t=1m12s
youtube.com/watch?v=abnkV6ROzkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>it's not Leslie Jones
What the fuck

is this woman?

LMAO American niggers are truly pathetic.

Not gonna watch your apeshit, Tyrone

Do niggers enjoy life? Or are they constantly frustrated by being niggers?

lel there's few things funnier than a gay nigger

>1 literally whos opinion

Wow..... powerful....

Can someone please explain to me why black people are obsessing over some fantasy story to make themselves feel better about their race? Shouldn't they be striving to be proud of their race in actual reality instead of in stories?

I mean imagine having one chance at life and you're born as a nigger. Can't really blame them for their existential chimp outs.

HAPPENING #1

twitter.com/brayzin/status/964301802148679685

HAPPENING #2

twitter.com/LordBalvin/status/964296664197599233

>the "British"
The biggest redpill jews desperately attempt to hide from the black goyim is their role in the African slave trade.

90%+ of the Africa to North America slave trade was a jewish enterprise.

The bible on the subject: onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/book/lookupid?key=olbp66186

youtube.com/watch?v=_CJK5dFplR4

youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Jews have been fermenting race hate since the 90s with shit like this movie, and things like Amistad etc. brainwashing people into this euro whites/christians/WASP vs blacks angle. They've doubled their efforts since Trump's (anti-globalist) election.

Blacks in the 80s knew exactly what was up. Montel Williams clip related.

youtube.com/watch?v=TZU1TAqpbXQ

It's a fun big budget movie with mostly black actors in it and part of the already highly successful MCU. Doesn't happen that often.
It's like a bunch of nerds clapping at Han Solo appearing in TFA, except for black people.

I love how black people leave out that other Africans and Arabs used them as slaves long before whitey did, and that Africans still enslave their own people to this very day.

Fo' da coolcha!

is this a girl or guy?

I made it until 0:42

>It's like a bunch of nerds clapping at Han Solo appearing in TFA

Except that never happened.

>voice sounds like it's gone through a voice changer
>IT'S YA BOY
I don't know what to think

>It's a Cred Forums gets triggered episode
We Tumblr now

Are people this bored in life right now?

70 IQ Mutts

Make that money for the Jew you fucking slave
#MakeDetroitWakanda
#MakeBaltimoreWakanda
etc;

WE

>It's ya boi
>boi

wat

The state of niggers.

el goblino......

Pic not related, if you want to talk about a movie then talk about it, don't to looking for literal who's to get triggered by so you can stroke your agenda

she looks like she fucks black guys

someone please answer
I can't even tell

Obsessed

Jesus Christ burgers.

I hate blacks like this, makes the rest of us look retarded. Plus the way she's idolizing wakanda when they probably wouldn't let in a fat fuck like her anyway, or he whatever that thing is.

Bringing niggers here was a mistake

>don't talk about the sjw agendas we are forcing into and ruining every movie with

This is even more relevant, OP. Tariq "WE WUZ" Nasheed's review:

youtube.com/watch?v=IHLk28Ym_sY

>she

>reason #9654 why police should shoot niggers on sight

>Denzel Dion

It's a man

it's a guy

black guy here
this movie is nothing but basic shit being used as capitalist propaganda to make money off dumb people in the false promise of "empowerment"

white guy goes out of way to complain about black people complaining about white people
snake consuming self

>Every movie that has black people is SJW
I miss Blade

you know like those white people crying about
last jedi being too female and not white male shit
kind of the same

>(((capitalist))) propaganda
wake up my brother

Youtube was a mistake

I miss blade not being a "movement"

No, brining niggers and Jews here was

El goblino...
El atrocidad...
La luz extinguido...

Era una noche oscura en el cerro de Ortega, solo se veían las estrellas brillar como chispas centellantes; cuando Doña Carolina decidió salir un rato a refrescarse en su pequeño patio cubierto con laminas y una enredadera de pasiflora que llenaba todo el techo y perfumaba la pequeña casita.

Salio de la cocina y se sentó en su hamaca tranquilamente; mientras su esposo Baudelio estaba ocupado arreglando sus cosas para al día siguiente irse a trabajar muy temprano en la mañana; todavía estaba arreglando su machete para que tuviera buen filo.

Cuando en ese momento Doña Carolina escuchó ruidos que venían del techo. De repente ella volteo al techo sin pensar, cuándo vio horrorizada como algo parecido a una mano movía las tejas con gran facilidad hasta tener un agujero cada vez mas grande; en eso la pobre mujer le grito a su esposo -¡Baudelio ayúdame algo esta en el techo!
Como su esposo sabia que ella le temía a las ratas no le dio importancia; pero Carolina vio que la criatura de repente paro de mover las tejas de barro y como se asomaba el ser con unos ojos centellantes y negros; ella grito de nuevo.

En eso su esposo finalmente se dio cuenta que algo malo le pasaba, cuando ella empezó a gritarle:-"Trae el machete"; Baudelio tomo el machete y corrió al patio, al ver el movimiento la criatura trato de escapar.

Pero Baudelio al ver que no estaba abajo con su esposa se fue corriendo con su lámpara de mano al techo y lo alcanzo a aluzar con su lámpara, en eso la criatura huyo de un brinco; los dos se quedaron boquiabiertos al ver a un ser que jamás habían visto.

Al día siguiente les daba vergüenza hablar de lo ocurrido la noche anterior pero otros vecinos hablaban de un supuesto ser que llamaban el goblino que andaba por la zona matando animales y también escucho platicar a otros pobladores que lo habían visto rondando el lugar buscando mas victimas.

Imagine being a smart black person and trying to enjoy this movie.

>us white people
>Cohen
>white
>(((Cohen)))

i vote execution by Trebuchet

I wouldn't know about these videos or posts if you faggots didn't go seeking them out. You live off being triggered.
Again, we Tumblr now

i go to a liberal school. if i name the jews they will turn against me instantly.

>The last jedi was purposely made more female to fit a feminist Agenda instead of for Artistic reasons

Literally done for political reasons...

the Black panther being made mostly white in the future for political reasons would be a similar scenario as the last jedi

but your comparison is
>bullshit

>QUICK GRAB HIS HORNS!!!

nahhhh

your argument makes sense for ghostbusters

Good talk tumblrina

youtube.com/watch?v=9vQaVIoEjOM >great song written by a bunch of dummies

Must be so easy to be an Illuminati right now, you make one garbage movie targeted to black audience and you already alienated 14% of America for like one month.

You spelled jew wrong

>we live in a time where people are hailing a mediocre capeshit film as one of the all time greats purely because of the race of the cast

>smart people
>giving a shit about Marvel flicks

What a time to be alive

>look up pictures of the set
>literally no one but the actors and the director are black

Really made me think.

I honestly feel sorry for her/him

>They gave us CGI, they gave us a real marvel movie
>I bet you this will be the best movie you will ever ever see in your lifetime

Meanwhile Bladerunner 2049 flops.

America was a mistake.

That's because BR2049 was a boring piece of shit.

Is that a man or a woman? Serious question. Not even joking. Someone answer me.

woke

Enjoy your capeshit, it's all you deserve

This kind of shit is legitimately scary. People are so fucking indoctrinated that they think an all black cast is "diverse". I don't give a fuck if a film has an all black cast, but to label it as diverse is bafflingly retarded.

>0:07
>"it's your boy..."
The fuck?

Is that a woman or a man? I can't tell

this is literally the gayest thing ive ever seen

>Seriously stop showing how inferior you feel

Mexicans and other Hispanics dont do this faggot shit.

stop it.

there is nobody out to get you, there is no injustice.
>Be a fucking Adult you little faggots

Literally a niggerfaggot

I never said capeshit was good, I was just pointing out that your taste in films is awful. BR2049 was shit and it rightfully flopped.

You're the equivalent of some landwhale telling me Fifty Shades Freed is good because it's not capeshit.

>Used to roll my eyes at Stormfags who said shit like "Diverse = codeword for anti-white!"

Maybe they had a point after all.

Sorry I didn't mean to infer that you only watch capeshit, I'm sure you make special trips to watch Transformers 6 and Fast and Furious 15 you brainlet

youtube.com/watch?v=8PaoLy7PHwk

Dude...

>Griff is a fucking moron and just a racist lol

you should hear him talk about history and what not he's actually so dumb its silly to call him woke ironically

>Imagine being a smart black person and trying to do anything.
>The dumb chimp majority constantly makes you look dumb by association and purports to speak for you when they make retarded demands and grievances.
>The other races in turn assume you're another one of the dumb chimps.

I honestly feel sorry for perfectly decent, reasonably smart black people.

this is absolute horseshit lol

just like niggers blaming all whites for the 2% of Americans that owned slaves lol

>Jews did not own the slave trade

It always blows my mind that Jews are the only ones held responsible. Never mind the whites who bought and owned the slaves. Never mind the black people who sold them to the Jews. No, they're all blameless, it's all those fucking Jews faults.

>Bullshit

>Shouldn't they be striving to be proud of their race in actual reality
What reality would that be?

>imagine being a smart black person
>who knows 7 languages fluently
>but get constantly compared with the underachieving monkeys from your homeland
>being bashed by a chinese man who only speaks chinese and gravel
>imagine being unable to refute his points as he bashes everything you hate about your homeland
>imagine carrying that weight.

>15 ships....

lol fucking idiots

HOLY FUCKING SHIT HAHAHAHAHA
where is this from?

isn't that the wonder woman stance

t.jew

>Be white
>Go to see BP with my white friend
>Entire theater is full
>95% Black people
>It's actually a nice quiet theater with no disruptions or phone users at all
>Realize it's because they're all actually paying attention to the movie.
>Much better than it usually is with the white crowd where there's always multiple phone users who are half-assedly paying attention
>Enjoy my movie in peace with no complications

Amazing.

>ironically
I wasn't being ironic, I still appreciate them but PE were straight up bitches for bowing to jew pressure and kicking him out.

youtube.com/watch?v=XJr4Fyosyn8

Is that The Rock with a blackface?

>Realize it's because they're all actually paying attention to the movie.
I really have a hard time believing this.

in my country 90% of slave ships were native owned and 10% jewish owned

you could say "jews own a lot of ships in comparison"

which is true

but

big butt

>90% of slave ships were CHRISTIAN owned

the Atlantic Slave Trade was a Christian endeavor.

>Jews just did what jews do best, make money with money.

Mandatory read for all actual African American activists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_Relationship_Between_Blacks_and_Jews

buddy

>PE just started SUCKING

you live in America, don't you?

>Wake up dude you are dreaming

Protip: who do you think owned those mega size plantations?

Do you know how expensive slaves were?

Do you know only 2% of the US population owned slaves at the height of slavery?

Guess who bought them? (hint: it wasn't Joe Bob the poor redneck dirt farmer)

Did you know North leader General Grant owned slaves DURING AND EVEN AFTER THE CIVIL WAR?

gas yourself, deceitful jew

onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/book/lookupid?key=olbp66186

it was almost entirely jewish

19:41:
>Killmonger represented Malcolm X
>T'Challa was on some Obama shit

Holy fuck, is this guy actually woke after all?

Whites and blacks need to come together, now. KNOW THE TRUE ENEMY.

youtube.com/watch?v=2LWDrS6y2b0

youtube.com/watch?v=csm6jilQwcw

explain how this is worse than what everage white cosplayers/capeshitters pull whenever a new caepshit/starshit gets released

what? Dress up and look goofy?

>imagine being this much of a hypocrite

Kill yourself.

In of itself, it would be cool.

The problem is they don't realize they are funding their jew masters and staying enslaved while watching a jew produced movie with all the profit going back to jews.

It's all a puppet show.

>finally managed getting niggers to focus
Well done america.

It’s Bernie Mac

>The problem is they don't realize they are funding their jew masters and staying enslaved while watching a jew produced movie with all the profit going back to jews.

Exactly the same thing that happens with stupid white people obsessing over (((pop culture))) propaganda trash like Star Wars. No difference at all.

(Me)

Although I have to say, they did leave a lot of trash behind. All of them

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

Agreed 100%.

youtube.com/watch?v=j7VkQSb7JlI

The sad thing about this movie is that it has a genuinely positive message that will be missed by most of the black/sjw audience.

Most people will leave the movie believing that Killmonger was right. But the movie tried to show that his way of violence was NOT correct and insular nationalism is not the correct way for blacks to act.

I saw it, it was good not great, definitely not terrible.

What I did was post on FB how it’s an inspiration for blacks to actually build themselves up and become good citizens of America.

I got flammed for it. I don’t know what SJWs want out of this movie.

>being Ghanaian
>being Gah-nee-an

It's Gah-Nay-An, Jesus Christ

Are these vids both in African theatres or something? This can't be in America r-right?

It's both funny and sad to me how much nigs are latching on to this movie. It's a Marvel movie, probably the most generic and mediocre movie franchise out there, and they're acting like having a black superhero in it is the second coming of Christ. It's a fucking capeshit movie, it's not some huge cultural revolution. It's kind of pathetic how they're trying to make this to be so much more important than it actually is.

>"The British enslaved us when they took over all of Africa between 1870-1900"
>Slavery outlawed throughout the British Empire: 1833
>Africa was divided between 7 major European powers during the Scramble for Africa with Britain controlling about 25% of the Continent

Oh no, those groups started slavery in their own times, but the people orchestrated the collapse of western civilization right now are undeniably Jews and have been since the '60s.

>things that never happened: the post

How often do you see groups of cosplayers throw Nazi salutes for white superheros?

Yup. You shouldn't be giving it the benefit of the doubt either. The filmmakers knew that would happen.

vimeo.com/256245170

WORK THAT MELANIN GURL

Haven't seen this particular skit but it's The Two Ronnies, an old Bong double act.

Gay man

Imgine being the parents that produced that. I would kill it without hesitation.

>Giving faggotniggers views
You guys are the real niggers here

especially when those parents are most likely highly conservative West African christians

blacks are the least intelligent people on this planet

Jesus when I didn't think niggers couldn't get more subhuman.

I can't unsee the shape of xir's nose

wtf

this is third world stuff right here, usa is a joke

You have seen nothing, Cred Forums:

youtu.be/mf5CM0LyMJo?t=1m12s

WE

youtube.com/watch?v=abnkV6ROzkY

>expecting me to click that link and give that person views

fuck you

Who knows.

Lmao at all the "memesters" in the most recent comment section

This faggot has left like 5 comments kek
Ebin memes kekistanis

Brainlet it is not a false premise of empowerment.

It is your black ethno centrism that is beeing sold to you by jews. Evrything is a comodity in the western world. If it beings some niggs some happiness it's fine.

The fact that they are so delusional and ignorant about history is what triggers people. They collectively lie for self serving purposes and even they know deep down that it is a lie.

Ow shit.
The mutts are taking over.
We need a huge wall to protect ourselves.