ITT: Villains who suddenly turn out to be total dicks

ITT: Villains who suddenly turn out to be total dicks.

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/biz/news/john-lasseter-pixar-walt-disney-animation-studios-leave-of-absence-1202620923/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Total cunt

shit movie

I'm still annoyed that we're getting a Toy Story 4. For fuck's sake Pixar, just leave the franchise alone already.

Are you sure thats Tom Arnold??

>pixar

This guy

Every fucking Pixar movie has the same fucking villain arc. It's the initially seemingly benevolent authority figure of the location our characters find themselves in that turns out to be a corrupt.

The prospector in Toy Story 2, the crab boss of Monster Inc, Lotso Huggin Bear in Toy Story 3, the computer in Wall-E, Muntz in Up, and even Syndrome's corporation at first seems to be to help Mr. Incredible. There's also a deleted scene from Finding Nemo where Nemo finds out Willem Dafoe has been lying about his past to control the aquarium fish. There's always this fucking scene where the protagonist finds out the truth about someone he trusted. "so youuu're behind all this!"

Their stories are so formulaic and overrated. Toy Story is by far the best screenplay they ever did.

It's just safer for the suits, regardless of how shit it is. Why do you think remakes are a thing? Very few sequels actually do well. I'm personally looking forward to Starship Troopers. It's gonna be awful. But I don't mind as it just makes the first one much better in comparison.

Don't forget Doc Hudson on Cars, but he became better

Cars 2 also applies in the classic way

The first one is already a masterpiece in its own right. Id like one that's closer to the book

I put that as example, pretty sure there are other movies that have this trope.

>Starship Troopers
Theres a remake coming? Are they following the book or the movie?

I honestly believe it will be surprisingly great, even for Pixar, and they will make themselves a new Toy Story 2

I just hope it's not Cars 3 or Finding Dory tier

Also, I know some people who have worked at Pixar, and they all say it's a fucking nightmare to work there. They treat their people like shit and force you to do unpaid overtime, 100+ weeks, but people think it's like this awesome place because John Lasseter used to love hugging people and ride razor scooters and they had a games room and free cereal for breakfast and they all wore hawaiian shirts. So I thought for a few years Pixar's predictable villains were based on their experiences at Pixar and finding out Lasseter is a prick.

Then the Lasseter sexual harassment allegations hit, and they were about how he's always try to huge and grope young female employees while drunk and has a huge issue with no respecting personal space.

variety.com/2017/biz/news/john-lasseter-pixar-walt-disney-animation-studios-leave-of-absence-1202620923/

And then I remembered the villain of Toy Story 3 is fucking named Lotso Huggin' Bear.

Book I think. Which means 70% of it will be in a classroom.

Apparently it will be.

For both of you
>The studio is not remaking the film but is said to be going back to the original Heinlein novel for an all-new take. No personnel from the 1997 film are involved.

Not to be gay but that's an impressive dick to be tucked in and going that far up the taint and making that impression on the underwear.

pottery

>I just hope it's not Cars 3 or Finding Dory tier
How were those? All I remember is that a bunch of normies were hyped for them and then once they came out I never heard anything about them again.

Sauce

>Book I think. Which means 70% of it will be in a classroom.
Don't care, the book was so much better. The flying exosuit things with low yield nukes were awesome.
>it ain't me intensifies

Not for me. The film was better. I'd read Machiavelli if I want to read about war and politics and shit.

>politics
There was 0 of that in the book. Its about the path of a civilian through enlisted ranks and into the officer corps. Idiots just interpret it as promilitarism and fascist because it was the 1950s

the kids were the villians and this movie was fucking dogshit for retards, by retards

Boring, dull, transparent and full of cliches.

Cars 3 tried too hard to be better than Cars 2 and to erase it, but it lost its soul doing that. It looks like a bad videogame. Cars 2 is actually better (it's a better film than what it seems). In Cars 3 the guy who trained Doc Hudson, who was a champ in the early 50s, is still alive and well and helps McQueen

Why did she have to become the fucking terminator?

Ah but it was politics as it was linked to citizenship which is inherently linked to politics. Again I preferred the film version as it was a fun film that put humanity first (whether to mock it I dunno) and it's how I hope humanity reacts if we ever met a hostile alien species like the bugs. Fuck them.

As for the flying exosuits, Starship Troopers 3 had them, while I think Starship Troopers: Return to Mars(?) last year had them too.

HE FOUND CAPTAIN WINKIE

Hey user

How long do cars live?

Doc wasn't the villain of Cars though, in fact his arc is reversed where at first he seems like he's against Lightning and it turns out it's because he cares.

We don't talk about other ST movies. That was the best part of 3 (and Casper van dien returning) the cartoons are a step above 2 but still laughable. Heinlein was right btw, there should be a service requirement for citizenship

Book, they are actually gonna make a real Starship Troopers movie! The movie that exists now is such trash, fucking pisses me off.

Don't forget Ernesto in Coco.

Hopper was always a dickhead.

It ruined the movie for me tbqh.

>They treat their people like shit and force you to do unpaid overtime, 100+ weeks
Any other details?

who was he based on

name one (1) elder god tier villain

The devil

Andrew Dobson.

looks exactly like him

That Skandi lad from Watchmen

PROFESSIONAL ARTIST
TRACES PICTURES OF BIG BEN