She met her husband, Michael Caine...

>She met her husband, Michael Caine, after he became obsessed with meeting "the most beautiful woman he had ever seen" in a "Maxwell House" commercial. He was planning on going to Brazil to track her down but it turned she was living in London, England.

a true patrician

She was in Carry on again doctor

Never though Michael Caine was a cuck. I thought he supported Brexit but it turns out he's a dumbass coal burner. Fuck sake.

>until one day we saw a child playing with a bunda the size of a tangerine
>Brazil was just giving them away

I'll say this slowly:

Brexit would stop European immigration from Eastern Europe. Brexit would actually increase immigration from commonwealth countries. Most commonwealth countries are nonwhite. Most commonwealth countries have dark skinned women like that.

Sound it out in your head until you realize what the consequences of your own stupid political agenda are

Exactly. We voted to leave the European Union so we could get more sultry exotic wimens to come here rather than the pasty eastern europeans.

And there is nothing wrong with that except for butthurt UKIP voters who thought Brexit would end interracial dating and bring back the Good Old Days forever

Yea but out of the EU we have the power to set our own immigration quotas so thats irrelevant.

Name three

Not if the government explicitly said they would increase commonwealth country immigration, which they did. Cheap labor gon be imported from somewhere if British people keep refusing to work menial service jobs.

I'm not criticizing Brexit. I'm laughing at the morons who thought it somehow meant less brown people.

You, your retarded chav older brother, and your boyfriend

>michael caine BLEACHED and COLONIZED this
based caine

The hate is strong in this one!

Brexit was and is a meme but it's what it represents which is a bit of a whitepill.

>British people keep refusing to work menial service jobs

I think you're only really completely fucked when you lose the decency to be ungrateful.

>your retarded chav older brother, and your boyfriend

Hope your entire family gets raped by muslims

And you'll be forced back into the fields picking vegetables like your grandpa

Why was he unsuccessful?

So Britain was swinging in the late 60s / early 70s, like the Carry on films and The Italian Job, finally starting to recover from ww2. Great films/music, etc. Then we join the common market and by the end on the 70s we can't bury the dead and the streets are full of rubbish. Carry on films went to shit and Michael Caine had to move to the States aand make Jaws 4 or whatever it was.

>Not if the government explicitly said they would increase commonwealth country immigration, which they did
Source lol. Also yes they totally should have stayed with the EU, which literally sets up foreign operations to import more of them by any means necessary.

SHE WA ONLE SEHXTEN YERS OWLD

spice girls enoch powell pull the lever meself i would

the truth is nolan saved caine from obscurity, and really introduced caine to the american audience. before that most of the murrican know him as that guy from austin powers.

Didnt he won an oscar in the 80s (albeit for an Woody Allen film) he was well known

Yeah, for Hannah & Her Sisters. Later he got another one for The Cider House Rules.

thats a really sweet story

I love this guy honestly.