Is there a bigger disappointment than this in cinema history?

Is there a bigger disappointment than this in cinema history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XEaX_uHHFUA?t=1m34s
youtube.com/watch?v=V3tmHPFEwMY
youtu.be/RsZ4dnMWejY
youtube.com/watch?v=lLFVwpNsflU
youtube.com/watch?v=3iFiv7_33TM
youtube.com/watch?v=SQtoOborBgw
youtube.com/watch?v=XwiNzV6QMog
youtube.com/watch?v=TCik5tlh3m8
youtube.com/watch?v=8ixaEnZHtH8
youtube.com/watch?v=7GMDy6cFmn8
youtube.com/watch?v=ECM7cGPL8EQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>guaranteed replies

Also no, it isn't.

Malick should really kill himself. S2S is 10 times the embarrassment that PTA's Phantom Pleb is

disappointment as in, disappointment that it didn't get a proper sequel?

apparently the former

People already knew it was going to be shit before it even came out, so no.

Movie is masterpiece. This threads are pointless.
Love this film or not, hater u or not, majority love it. It gain omfgamount of money. It make Snyder a God. It make me a believer that hollywood still can make good movies.

Anything with superman is shit because he's too OP and boring

It made me very disappointed in the intellect of film critics. The Last Jedi just confirmed what I suspected was going on.

True. Critics are dumb fucks :D

>“No I’ve never read a Superman comic, what’s your point?”

Disappointed would imply that anyone expected it to be anything other than complete dog shit in the first place.

JUSTice League

>not JL
Fuck off, whedon!

I loved this movie.

I can think of a few

1/?

2/?

3/?

>haha! you didn't enjoy BvS? surely it is because you didnt understand the ham fisted allegory, brainlet!

Every bit of this.

>you've only got one hour to save your mother
I better go waste time fighting Batman!

considering its one of the greatest capeshit - "no"

I lump BvS, Prometheus, and TLJ in the same category. It hinted at bigger things so this makes it "good" to critics and brainlets.

it kinda dissapoints me that brainwashed plebs wouldn't be able to enjoy this fun flick

i know it keeps happening, but everytime i feel a little dissapointed again

Disney Wars made TPM look like Cirtizen Kane in comparison.

No, the thinking man already knew it was going to be garbage thanks to BVS.

>disappointment

Hack Snyder is shit. MoS was a stupid mess, only a retard would think this was going to be good.

The average bowel movement shat out by Marvel twice a year is worse than BvS

Why did DC dopinders start spamming this pleb shit again after they got bored of spamming pleb shit like TLJ?

I actually expected whedon to fuck it even more. at least you can still enjoy some great snyder photography and composition for the most part

But I really liked the 'Knightmare scene' or 'Batman-fury-road' as some call it. And the batman superman fight scene.

Also liked two lines when Batman says to superman 'do you bleed? you will !' and the part when hes says 'men are brave'.

mad max fury road

Today I will remind them.

youtu.be/XEaX_uHHFUA?t=1m34s

honestly I would love it if they made the Batman-madmax-fury-road scene into a full movie!

Meanwhile in the MCU

youtube.com/watch?v=V3tmHPFEwMY

this

It's literally kino. It's a masterpiece.

Scenes only high test males can appreciate

agreed

Too much testosterone. Please delete this. We need more of Feige's TV-rate soy choreography in here.

>"he's just so fucking op man"
>dies in the movie

that was painful. is the whole movie like that? how could you make a film about a character that I want to punch in the face?

strange isn't it?

Marlels defend this shit? I want to puke.

Thats exactly why the critics dont like it.
High octane alpha white conservative males trying to make good outweigh the bad. You've got to break a few eggs to make a decent omelette and Batman loves cracking them eggs!

youtu.be/RsZ4dnMWejY

My favourite part. Love how out Batman doesnt give up, despite no chance of winning!

yes

so much kino in this movie

youtube.com/watch?v=lLFVwpNsflU

youtube.com/watch?v=3iFiv7_33TM

youtube.com/watch?v=SQtoOborBgw

youtube.com/watch?v=XwiNzV6QMog

youtube.com/watch?v=TCik5tlh3m8

youtube.com/watch?v=8ixaEnZHtH8

youtube.com/watch?v=7GMDy6cFmn8

Today I will remind them.

When you're getting absolutely demolished in actual arguments and scenes from the films, resort to the ol' RT card.

>RT scores
lmao, useless. try something better

I don't because the critics bashed it purely out of being butthurt about what it implied about their profession. That accompanied with a protracted(and provable) smear campaign against Snyder in general and these films in particular poisoned the well against these films before they ever hit the theater.

Funny that what the film's message has to say about how perception shapes reality filters down into real-world application. The overwhelming majority of people will believe what you gell themnto believe and praise what you tell them to praise.

The same critics who can't shut up talking about the "deeper meaning" of films like "mother!" and the "important message" of films like Black Panther will steadfastly deny the presence of either in Snyder's films, and this in spite of it carrying both with a sulerior degree of subtlety and craftmanship.

Yeah, I used the word "subtlety" in association with Zack Snyder. For those who would mock me for it, I ask you if you spotted anything beyond Superman as Christ in the films. Did you spot Horus, or Apollo, or Jehovah? Did you spot Luthor as both a saint and a devil as public lerception of him changed? Did you spot the Batman as Hades? Do you understand what the imagery is conveying?

Did you spot the visible immigrant, the invisible immigrant, and how Amto them? Do you even know which characters represent what and what allegorical message they communicate about the post-911 East/West dynamic, who's manipulating it, and to what end?

Every bit of this and more is present in Snyder's first two films, and you'd be hard-pressed to find one "critic" in twenty who caught even a fraction of it.

Why in the fuck would anyone ever trust such "critics" again?

>snyderfags still exist
lmao

>demolished in actual arguments
Top kek please Batman v Superman is objectively shit, one good fight scene(which isn't even the one the movie is named after) will change that.

>Amto them

Correction: "America" reacts to them

That pieces of shit like the first Avengers or Spiderman Homecoming have 90+% scores should be enough to disqualify RT scores forever. You cannot, legitimately, defend these movies as anything but mediocre. If you do otherwise, you are without memeing a complete brainlet. I'm not saying you have to drop to your knees to worship the DCEU, but many of these Marvel movies are just TERRIBLE.

youtube.com/watch?v=ECM7cGPL8EQ

LOOK AT THIS!

I believe you. You've made my week user.

So glad im not the only one who saw the deep nuances and allegorical references in this film.

I'm a /lit/ user, and rarely watch much, but I came on this board to find something kino to as i'm alone for a while and want something good to drown out the silence.

The critics really confounded me when i read reviews for this film.

It was actually way better than a movie named "Batman v Superman" has any right to be.

>We need more of Feige's TV-rate soy choreography in here.
We should make a reverse-Bechdel test

fpbp

/thread

Funnily enough, I think all of those are among the better entries in their respective franchises.

In all honesty it got a lot of undeserved hate, bvs is better than most of the dogshit that gets put out there

This. I skipped watching it on theaters because I thought it sounded so retarded and fanboyish.

>mfw the actual film was probably the most introspective look into post-9/11 America in film
Fucking mad man Snyder.

Yes, funny how that worked out. From the premise and the reviews alone it sounded absolutely awful but then I saw the extended cut and it might very well be the smartest capeshit movie I've ever seen.

Avengers age of ultron

>smartest capeshit movie