ITT: people and events that will never get a fair and accurate depiction in a movie or tv show

ITT: people and events that will never get a fair and accurate depiction in a movie or tv show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PyM2duoBBig
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/nelson-mandela/9731522/Nelson-Mandela-proven-to-be-a-member-of-the-Communist-Party-after-decades-of-denial.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8-MMdEp5JTM
youtube.com/watch?v=KnhDO1G0ieY
youtube.com/watch?v=vIdiknAvTQ4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_featuring_the_Irish_Republican_Army
mobile.nytimes.com/2013/12/08/opinion/sunday/keller-nelson-mandela-communist.html?referer=https://www.google.nl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Apprentice is pretty fair to Trump

The Rhodesian Bush war

>fair and accurate anything
Even positive depictions of universally accepted good people have a certain slant to it.

the news is pretty accurate on him.

sneed

They love him, it's easy to generate views by merely quoting his Twitter account.

If you worried that people won't suck his dick enough after he kills himself, you could always just tevo Fox and Friends and watch that on repeat.

this

IT WAS HER TURN

That's cute

t. crypto-fascist

Unit 731

>MUH HILLARY WAHHHH!
rent free, faggot.

where did we go wrong

People remember Lincoln for "freeing the slave" and not as the man who slaughtered more American civilians than any other in history.

Thomas Edison

>stole everything he ever claimed to invent
>pushed s real genius, Tesla, out of business to the point where he died in poverty
>shocked an elephant repeatedly until it died in a public show to “prove how dangerous Tesla’s current is”
>gets praised by modern Americans as an innovator

Fire and Blood was fair.I WANT THAT FUCKIN WALL, YOU CHEATING LIAR.

Fuck off, Cletus. Maybe you shouldn't have started a war you couldn't win?

braaaap

Traitors sholud get shot and they did. Not my problem if they brake the law first.

Every depiction of this man is a caricature

People also remember Gandhi as the ultimate pacifist and not a kid fiddler, MLK for being a civil rights champion and "upstanding family man", mother Theresa, Nelson Mandela, Dalai Lama etc etc.

W was a good movie though.

The trick is now to acknowledge this and NOT be a Tesla tinfoil worshiper.

This dude

It was ok, but it made him into a caricature too

>be a retard
>post retarded things on a public platform
>why do they call me a retard :(

Pretty sure that’s because Muslims would riot if they made any movie about him

He would have been appalled with suicide bombings. Sure Islam is martial but they were also supposed to build a community. Women did ride camels and horses by themselves even during his time.

Now every radical is bombing other radicals for not being a specific type of radical.

Isn't it accurate to portray him as the idiot he is? Look at people on twitter or in media, nobody is praising him. It's a good reason for it

shit b8

the downfall?

>implying this wasn’t fair and accurate

Waco

Remember how Dubya was an idiot for not talking right on tv? Now they praise him for at least being "presidential" during his term.

pretty sure pedo druglords who have illegal fullauto weapons don't deserve a balanced view.

Thanks for proving my point

The Branch Davidians were digging their own trenches and the Feds obliged them by setting their compound on fire. That's why Oklahoma happened.

The Greatest Story Never Told

>muh "everyone was secretly the opposite" teenager, contrarian package

why are you defending a pedo?

is it because your posterboy, milo yiannopoulos, is also a pedo?

are all alt-right pedos?

What does "focus on clean and beautiful air" mean, practically?

Nobody is "praising" Bush.

Ali?

give all the air to israel.

You're assuming Trump even knows.

The nail that sticks up get the hammer. westerners gave the asian nations grief for not being individuals but society behaves like this in a certain level.

The thread is ITT: people and events that will never get a fair and accurate depiction in a movie or tv show
You said
>pretty sure pedo druglords who have illegal fullauto weapons don't deserve a balanced view.
>don't deserve a balanced view.
Not defending anyone but thanks for proving my point

>Sneedville

Keep telling yourself that.

Why does this meme continue to live when we have Google?

>literally confirmed drug peddlers with a pedophile leader who are modifying weapons to be fully automatic
>WON'T SOMEONE LISTEN TO THEIR SIDE OF IT?

Prove to me they were saints.

Trump is a terrorist
Everyone who voted for him is a traitor
Nationalism is a mental illness
Neofascism is destroying human civilization

That's what this thread is about dingus. People/events that will never get a fair and accurate depiction in a movie or tv show. I'm just answering the OP. But keep sperging out you are only proving my point

>Neofascism is destroying human civilization

this is true though.

W went out of his way to seem like a bumbling idiot in almost every appearance. He was actually really smart and aware but he couldn't speak for shit so he played it up to make him seem accessible. He brought it on himself

You're not winning hearts and minds yourself.

>It's a "Newfag repeats a term said at him with no understanding of what it means" episode

I never claimed they were saints, but you're the type of retard that falls for the contrarian factoids about historical figures that were initially conjectures made up by the oppositions to those people.

I wasn't being sarcastic.

Chamberlain

>does his best to secure peace for Britain, a country still ravaged by ww1 in which millions of young men died, leaving most with zero appetite for war
>is made to look like a pussy coward for eternity for not outright declaring war on Germany before the U.K. even had enough arms to do anything

He was already well depicted when he was the villain in Back to the Future.

russian hacker detected

>repeats a term said at him with no understanding of what it means

i'll take 'literally anything an alt-right soyboy says' for 500, alex

I liked when he dodged those shoes thrown at him

shit i don't think i've seen that one, the one i watched was philosophy of a knife or something, was pretty shit. gonna check out this one thankya

Are you actually retarded? Everyone knows how you faggots deflect any criticism by going "HER TURN" as if anyone was talking about her in the first place and yes, everyone here knows where that meme came from that you overuse. Get the fuck out, r/the_Donald faggot.

>what do you want to see?

how much of a hare Hitler was in WW1?

or

How much of a poor fag he was?

>lol just trust the narrative that was set up for public consumption, don't dig in deeper
spare me your after-school moral figures worship.

The IRA

So tired of them being shown as “good guys”

They literally murdered random men women and children with their bombs

>literally conspiratard logic
I'm not going to win with you, people like you push back harder no matter what is said to you.

i think anyone with eyes and ears knows this idiot intimately because he blurts out every primitive thought that pops into his fevered head

He really did have a great presence and some great tv quality moments. I hate him as a policy leader but the shoes, "fool me once", and the mission accomplished banner were top tier memes

There are several iterations of the Irish Republican Army. You can't expect the general public that all of them are the AR-10 wielding ski mask wearing goons.

They also never get taught about Liberia.

But he literally was a pedophile...

It means nothing. He’s just a retard who watched enough Fox and had enough money to get votes from other Fox watching retarded boomers.

>Its weird how Normies think their leaders arent scumbags

its not like Obama didnt Drone Children or anything...

youtube.com/watch?v=PyM2duoBBig

That's not what "Rent free" means. If they constantly talked about Hillary for new topics and not as an insult than she would live rent free in their heads, it's like when yurop constantly post "Do Americans really...". Then you can say Americans live in their head rent free. Go back to Neoga-...stop being a fag.

The USA

So tired of them being shown as “good guys”

They literally murdered random men women and children with their bombs

Why don't you just site actual corroborated facts then? Wouldn't it be easy to btfo me, friendo?

You're treating this like some sort of game? And you call me a conspiratard? lel

I don't know why you are trying to have an argument when I'm just answering OP's question.

>Go Ahead

Prove Global Warming.

I'll wait

also

>Politics is not Science

This comes to my mind, the event that triggers the story is a bombing that kills sister protagonist's boyfriend.
There was also what is basically an alt-right troll before the thing even existed.

There’s plenty of movies showing both the American government and the American army as being the bad guys

Well to be fair, even the best hollywood make-up artists can't replicate a scalp this digusting.

How about we actually discuss about issues and stop being so damn meta all the time? That's the modern high school mentality.

>Michael Collins IRA was Good

>The IRA afterwards was using vile tactics

but you dont seriously think the British were being Swell Chaps to the Irish lads?

>WAR is Hell

>literally doesn't know what rent free means
>thinks constantly complaining about Hillary isn't an example of "rent free"
>"complaining doesn't count if I'm memeing, teehee"
>muh neogaf boogeywoogey
You are literally retarded.

There's plenty of movies where the IRA are the bad guys

Where? They all have the same veneer of “but they’re doing it for the right reasons”

this is due to americans.

You have poor reading skills.

The greenhouse effect. I don't understand how you can deny that and say there's no way the massive release of new gasses in the past few years won't make things hotter. It's like wearing a black shirt on the beach and saying "It's supposed to be hot lol"

Christ you are fucking retarded. He’s making fun of you for bringing up Hillary just to deflect when most people who hate Trump also hated her. She’s not relevant to anything but is still living in your head “rent free”

Yeah but he wants them to have the same fame and traction as American Sniper and Lone Survivor.

>but you dont seriously think the British were being Swell Chaps to the Irish lads?

I never said that, but all the depictions of the British Army in Ireland are all about how the Brits are evil

>implying the majority of people on Cred Forums arent high school students
At least I fucking hope so considering the blatant stupidity I've seen on this site.

>he thinks nobody has proven climate change
You should just be ignored.

>he feels it flap right open and immediately speeds up the stairs
>realises how unfit he is after 3 steps and slows down out of breath
L M A O

Patriot Games. Totally unapologetic to the IRA.

Anyone the jew doesn't like, lad

accurate so

U sure youre not using one too many buzzwords there buddy?

No, they all have the same veneer of 'killing people is not ok'. Maybe you're projecting a wee bit.

DAAAA JOOOOOSSS OMFG!

I know, and they call millennials the entitled generation.

>88
jews BTFO!

honestly this

formerly chucksville

Not even most of the politicians being paid by the Oil lobby deny climate change is happening anymore. Your new line is supposed to be “yes it’s happening, but it’s not connected to what these rich Oil executives are selling!”

Millenials make up the majority of the active workforce, so I honestly don't know where this scapegoating meme comes from.

>formerly fucks

also 9/11

Boomers. And Gen Z is riding the coattails of that accusation.

No idea on the others but Nelson Mandela made South Africa worse for literally everyone. His economic policies were completely disastrous, he ignored aids, chased away the high skilled white workers and turned the country into an irredeemable shithole. Turns out a communist terrorists don't make good leaders, he was not really any different from Mugabe.

Did you miss the whole “capital of Isreal” part?

So trump should be getting a movie soon then, depicting him as a superhero.

B-but muh magical peaceful black man who learns to love all people during 30 years of prison time..

The Jews and Liberals made so much fake shit about him being a bad guy.

>getting rid of Apartheid was bad
>Nelson Mandela was a communist terrorist meme
I've seen you around this board for the last few weeks, who fucking pays you to shill this bullshit?

He constantly shagged underage girls and got one of them pregnant

>but he made fun of Le hitler so he is great

Did you miss the whole part after he did that everyone hates jews even more?

he wants an air purification system, what's wrong with that?

Yeah, that's why Soros and Bloomberg loves Trump so much.

>burning jew flags and attacking heebs
BASED

>this denial
I'm sure you have many examples of the press making up lies about poor dindu Trump, amirite? Grrr, those pesky Jews and liberals!!! How dare they screencap his tweets!

Forgot picture

He constantly shagged underage girls and got one of them pregnant

>but he made fun of Le hitler so he is great

I'm sure SA whites are thanking you right now for correcting the record on Mandela.

>Philip Seymour Hoffman will never play Steve Bannon

>replying to yourself

He litterally was an admitted communist.and he and the revolutionary forces committed various violent protests

It's not our fault skinheads are too stupid to notice their godemporer blatantly sucks Israels dick. Their favorite got in so they think they're clear to do whatever

Except those idiots were already part of the "Free Palestine" movement which are inherently leftist.

I'm jealoous

These two are portrayed so badly in the media.
>They literally are Cred Forums

who cares, jews getting attacked is always BASED

Oh, you going to cry about that Cred Forums meme of "there is a south African genocide of whites" now?

Che guevara

/thread

You know you are being disingenuous, that's your tactic. You know he's not an actual communist and you know he wasn't in charge of the revolutionary forces while in prison.

>Constantly complaining about Hillary
>While the airwaves are dominated with people screeching about Trump for over a fucking year straight
And you have the gall
To call other people retarded
You fucking newfag

Well it's obvious you hate Trump for the wrong reason and you will never hear their grievances, so drop the idiotic pretense.

>because of trump
that's been going on for a little longer than that

>getting rid of Apartheid was bad

Yes, suddenly getting rid of Apartheid after years of crippling sanctions and a terrible economy turned out to be bad. All the white people suddenly left, along with all the high skilled jobs and any hope for the country.

Nelson Mandela was a violent political terrorist who was a communist. He switched his position for political reasons when he got older but its common knowledge. You have no idea what you are talking about.

>why are you criticizing a sitting President and not crying about Hillary all day?
Why can't you come to terms with the fact that Trump is a buffoon who says dumb shit?

I was specifically talking about Ed Gein you cock muncher. He just loved women in his own way. Turning them into chairs and fucking them while they're dead. Eating them too. Nothing wrong with that. KYS you fucking maggot.

This has to be a troll

Only if you agree Norman Finkelstein and his ilk also deserves the same treatment. Until then we have nothing to talk about.

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR
IT WAS HER TURN

>If you worried that people won't suck his dick enough
>Being this fucking asshurt
>2018
>Seriously fucking implying that Trumo's getting anything even close worship
But of course, to thin skinned crybaby faggots like you anything short of impeachment is "sucking his dick" amirite?

the foreigner

Is this just a new meme or something? I've been seeing this exact language over and over again.

>not sucking his dick is "asshurt"
>he honestly thinks Trump's core base isn't eerily close to a cult
>"no u"
Was it mental illness?

Because you did the same thing during the Bush era. Your side will always browbeat and "resist" whenever things aren't going your way.

>making up lies about trump
unironically yes, faggot. say what you will about what he actually does, but the press still spews lies about him all the time. the koi pond incident comes to mind.

>kills millions and destroys the British empire, leaving Britain in severe debt to America, all for the sake of stopping Germany from unifying
>HE WAS A HERO

Who could have predicted this would be a shitty thread? Certainly not the mods

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/nelson-mandela/9731522/Nelson-Mandela-proven-to-be-a-member-of-the-Communist-Party-after-decades-of-denial.html
As for the terrorism. Im not sure if he himself was actually involved but the communist guerrilla force certainly was.

>you're thin-skinned if you criticize Trump
Are you capable of talking policy or legislation then? Let's go.

>You havent seen many movies about the IRA i reckon

>Brad Pitt and his passable accent (but at least its no Tom Cruise)
youtube.com/watch?v=8-MMdEp5JTM

>Sean Bean's been a bad lad
youtube.com/watch?v=KnhDO1G0ieY

>James Nesbitt (aka My nigga Bofur) The IRA nor the British are shown in a Good light even if you'd say the british were painted as assholes. It just depicts the things that went wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=vIdiknAvTQ4

i could continue but here's a list already made en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_featuring_the_Irish_Republican_Army

>people in this thread actually think the world would be radically different if clinton was president

>Why can't you come to terms with the fact that Trump is a buffoon who says dumb shit?
Way to move the goal posts you shitsucking, buttfucking, assfaced lowlife retard
>"Hurr durr ur mad Trump isn't getting worshipped"
No I'm mad that we have someone who's as fucking easy to criticize and take apart as Trump is and literally the fucking best anyone can do is shriek like a fucking autist about infowars tier bullshit, like they're trying to outdo the fucking windowlicking republicans during obamas term

>citing the Telegraph
Seriously, are you just one shill every day, making these exact same arguments or am I missing a meme?

>Im asking you.

Not anybody else just you.

Weird how you cant answer but want to call others stupid.

>might be projection

>based Cromwell
>allowed Jews back to England
>good/based

Pick one.

He certainly was an actual communist and he was involved in violent political terrorism.

>he wasn't in charge of the revolutionary forces while in prison.

So only the leader can be a terrorist, guess ISIS only have 1 terrorist then.

>"I'm not asshurt!" screamed the faggot redditor as he rolled around on the floor, shitting himself

>Just hear the skinhead terrorists out I'm sure they have some valid points
>Obviously you hate him for no reason because the only reason someone could hate him is because they fell for a meme

this

You sound upset, alright...let's talk policy. I'm not going to cry about maymays, I have real criticisms about what his administration is doing/has done. Like repealing the need to do mental health background checks for firearms purchase.

We are still in an Ice Age buddy boy.

>im not arguing im asking somebody to explain something they are ridiculing others for as if its obvious

go try and explain it.

Fwy im not using the word communist as a personal attack or merely to discredit him. He was obviously a great man in many ways but in media people never include the communism

That's because there's literally no defense for half this stuff unless you either don't care or explain it all away as a liberal jewish conspiracy

Monarchies are dumb. Stop clinging to the past.

You're the one crying though?

Fuck you're stupid.

How delusional do you have to be to think that supporting Jewish interests means he secretly hates them? Is there literally anything he could do to convince you otherwise?

Because he wasn't a communist...

t. proud subject of the Crown

Getting real tired of politics lads.

Don't bother trying to use logic, postmodernism has rotted their minds to the extent they don't understand that there is such a thing as truth. They just think there are competing narratives and the one that shouts loudest wins.

There is literally no evidence outside of a quote he made, that he was even remotely a communist. Stop peddling this meme.

9/11

empire was coming apart before he was pm, ww2 merely delayed it. he realized how bad the soviets were before everyone else, but still too late.

is that really the first thing that comes to mind when you think of cromwell?

Well he is called Barry O'Bama

>postmodernism is bad meme

mobile.nytimes.com/2013/12/08/opinion/sunday/keller-nelson-mandela-communist.html?referer=https://www.google.nl/

Theres no doubt he was a member of the communist party. Admittedly, at that time it should be considered more forgiveable since the horrors of communism werent as widely known

Not him, but what you say about the background checks on mental health isn't true. It's one of the list of things I need to check of when I purchase a gun.

same

>cant believe Cred Forums is literally Cred Forums + fags