Is this the best final girl of any slasher film?

Is this the best final girl of any slasher film?

That make up hidden pimple

A lot of the Nightmare girls are pretty good. I liked Patricia Arquette's look in these movies too. Kind of like the quintessential dreamy 80s blonde girl.

Although Jenny Wright in Near Dark (not a slasher though) is my favorite as far as dreamy 80s horror blondes.

Where does Karen Black rank for you? And Jamie Lee Curtis? And Nancy Allen?

Kirsty a cute! A cute

>Picking anyone but Jamie Lloyd

How does it make sense that the final girl is a virgin? How could she possess the strength and resolve to kill the monster that slayed all the dirty fuckers

She really grew up

This virgin stuff is mostly a meme. They just aren't sluts.

this counts

also, chek't

lets not forget that Jen was in a Dario Argento film before Labyrinth

>Thanks user for taking me out instead of spending another night watching your "kinos"

What do you respond?

such a cutie

Cute.

Is the Cold Prey series good?

April Fool's Day has several '80s girls, including a Sherilynn Fynn lookalike or Fenn herself playing twins, I don't recall which. Amy Steele is also in it, best F13 waifu

The killer waifu in Summer Girl is 9/10, but she's not a final girl.

THIS

She was the worst or maybe second worst protag in the Final Destination series.

But cute

But she was a QT

Sure, but she can't be mew

yeah and she got really close with a chimpanzee. wonder what dario meant by that

This was my wallpaper for two years, Poots a cute

But mew is a homewrecking slut

I really want to squeeze her pimple if you get my drift

Yes and?

She was pretty cute. The casting of her sister always stood out as really good to me

at some point the chimp bit off the top of her finger and was a major cunt to her for the rest of the shoot

Her sister looks like a girl James Franco

Accurate

She looks like Winona Ryder

Slasher cunny when?

>Implying Ewan McGregor isn't the homewrecking slut

But she had the best movie in the series, MEW had the (second) worst

Sidney Prescott is up there, also a Wes Craven character too funny enough.

>2
>Best
FD ranking
5>1>4>3>2

I've never seen his ranking before. I'd say 5 and 2 are interchangeable but I've never seen anyone rank it last before.

5 is great, but the twist at the end make it the best purely out of how hype it was.
2 on the other hand, I personally hate it. outside the glass death, none of the death were memorable and its the only movie where the MC don't die at the end.

I think the trailer for 2 was more iconic than the movie itself but I'm also terrified of log trucks for the rest of my life so I can't say the horror wasn't effective

I'v not seen any since the first three, are they worth watching?

In FD 3's defense it had the best DVD feature I've ever seen. The movie would stop and you could pick one of two outcomes that would change the deaths. Pretty neat

The first? Absolutely the other two aren't essential but they're decently fun and creative. The entire series is pretty underrated imo

I can see it

2's opening is great, but after that it goes downhill.

FD 1 and 2 are very serious movies, barely any comedy at all.
FD1 is really good, but to me, 2 is the worst. Still worth a a watch since its the only movie that's a direct sequel.

3 is another OK movie. It has some great death, made me scared of steamrollers for a while, and is the first movie to start the black comedy into the series.

I like 4 mainly because of the MC.
The best one in the series.
>5 is the best in the series and caps the franchise off nicely
Still hoping they make a 6th movie. If saw can come back so can this

I remember a couple years back there were talks of it being medieval, which sounds really dumb. A period piece would be really cool though. Maybe a not-titanic ship or not-hindenburg airship kinda thing.

Medieval would ruin it. What's scary is the household items you currently own/things you regularly encounter killing you that makes the premise so effective.