The irony of a black social movement pioneered and designed by a multi-billion dollar copyright abusing media giant...

The irony of a black social movement pioneered and designed by a multi-billion dollar copyright abusing media giant owned by Jews and white men is hilarious.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divide_and_rule
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hasn't always been that way? The NAACP was founded by Jews. Soros backs blm. I'm black and I don't get Jewish involvement in black power movements.

Let's see how long this on-topic and relevant thread stays up. It will be a testament to whether the mods are actually SJW outsiders or not.

As the ancient Hawaiians used to say, "Behind every successful black man is a far more successful Jewish man."

Imagine how many generations of Kevin Feige's relatives will be able to get into Havard now!

It is pretty fucking sad.

stay WOKE Cred Forums

The idea that Cred Forums is trying to grasp at straws to feel okay about BP doing well instead of accepting they were BTFO is hilarious

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divide_and_rule

I love the replies to this

I don't think calling BP "Black-Man" would have gone over to well

ITT: White people who are informed by white news outlets don't know about radical black organizations.

The NAACP? That's a "I'm respectable to white people" liberal org. Actual pro-African diaspora organizations don't associate with them.

He's called black panther because the black panthers were a thing in the 60's and Stan lee is a hack

It's not about blacks, it's about jews competing with whites. Through guilt they ask whites to make more room for minorities, while they take for themselves most of the remaining spots saved for whites.

That's how you get 40% of jews in some institutions: because they fill the white quotas with members of their tribe. White goys are currently grossly underepresentated through this strategy, while the narrative crafted by jews pretends the contrary (see Oscars So White).

That's the reason why most white advocates want jews to be recognized as an an ethnic group distinct from whites.

What about Luke Cage
War Machine
Storm
Goliath
Blade

He predates the group by three months

You know what's even more hilarious? The fact that you are too stupid to see that OP is right.

He would have hated the film

why Black Panther don't?

Intentionally speaking like an idiot automatically makes me tune most blacks out.

Why can't blacks realize their desire for unity and and cohesion is being exploited by old jewish men looking to make a dollar off of them?

Low iq.

A low IQ.

Is it possible that these "jews" are just legitimately better then you? Is there room in that insane cob webbed brain of yours for that one possibility?

>white advocates

lol! Go fuck yourself kid. Yeah, the richest and most powerful ethnic group on the planet needs "advocates". Fuck off.

they certainly are better at colluding and conspiring among themselves. i'll tip my hat to them for that, but i certainly won't stop trying to beat them.