It was the medication I was on. For my blood pressure. It fucked with my head, but I'm over that now...

>It was the medication I was on. For my blood pressure. It fucked with my head, but I'm over that now. I could probably get a letter from my doctor
>A note from your doctor saying you don't like to suck cock?

FUCKING QUEER

Fuckfaceitis claims another victim.

hey tone did you hear that

based Paulie, the bantz maestro, BTFO of Chrissy so much it made him die

I gotta watch TV to figure out the world?

Looks like a Puerto Rican whore who doesn’t even really exist

I know Vito's bottom was impacted, if that's what you're referring to.

Best boobs

heh heh heh

*turns into a house*
That's right, cocksucker! Go back to New Jersey! Neener neener neener, nyeah nyeah nyeah nyeah!

fuck, we're all gonna wind up with saggy wrinkly faces

like an old lady's cunt

this show was comedy gold

She looks like one of those dark women in them spanish paintings, you know, goyim.

He was having a good ass night and it was ruined kek

funniest joke on the show

IT'S JUST A JOKE, PLS DON'T TELL ANYONE

eating mac and cheese with ketchup right now

Best wife?

I just got prescribed Lisinopril...

Ready for the succ?

Carmella was an excellent wife. The only times she got cunty were for legit reasons (Tony fucking everything that moved, wanting to be financially secure).

This is the worst part he was having fun and was happy but i got ruined

DON'T YOU FUCKING SAY ANYTHING SAL

t. Gloria Steinem

Was this a reference to Ralph Cifaretto waving a chain around while reenacting Gladiator?

He liked a dildo up the bottom as well and pretended to be a lady of the night while in bed with Janice. Is there something about Gladiator and it appealing to the effeminate male?

there's an image!

I still can't believe they had ralphie ask janice to fuck his ass, he was a made man, if word got out he would over, wasn't he scared she was going to gossip, she's a woman after all and also the boss's sister
same thing happened to junior, even after he warned that blabber mouth cunt not to tell anyone

>when you've had too much gabagool

If it had got out nobody would have believed it—not only is it unthinkable for a made man, like you said, but also Janice is a naturally vindictive and Ralphie would have played it of as her trying to get revenge on him for something

Bitch please, she was premium wife material. Melfi even mentioned once its was Tony's single good decision about choosing women, and that he'd never leave her.

he'd be stupid to. She's perfect when Tony's not literally fucking one-legged women and getting hummers from strippers

>I love you, Johnny Cakes

that would make sense if she was a civilian, but she's tony's sister, and even though he hated her guts, he did a shit ton of things for her, taking care of richie's body/murder, the russian, etc
there's no doubt he would've taken her side over ralphie's since he hated him

Angie by far

janice was hot AF in a sense

what a fuckin fertil madonna