Back to Cred Forums you fucking weeb.

dragon ball super was a mistake

everything after Frieza was a mistake

fuck DBS this is true battle manga kino

Nah. Future trunks ova and cell saga were peak dbz

Wrong. This is peak shonen

way too much parody content

What's this?

The left is a fanmade video by a spic in which Gohan transforms into a white haired form which is known as Gohan Blanco. The joke is that the official thing by Toei on the right looks just like it.

Space Cop

Which came first? Gohan Blanco of UI Goku?

Its uncanny

fpbp

Gohan Blanco. I remember seeing those Gohan Blanco, El Grande Padre and SS4 Shaggy memes well before the UI episode

One Piece is the only good shonen

It's a homage user :^)

So glad this fucking show got canceled. Fuck that Mary Sue

Ultra Instinct was cooler when it was base Goku in a zen, trance-like state where his body moved gracefully as if it were on autopilot

who the fuck cares about Goku blanco

>anyone who has any response to anything Japanese other than disgust and rage is wannabe Japanese
I recommend a brain transplant.

Unreal

One Piece and Hunter x Hunter are enjoyable.

Wetbacks

I wonder how Gohan Blanco posters feel about Goku Blanco?

Or maybe its because you are discussing anime on a non-anime board.

HOW DID THE FUCKING MEXICANS KNOW?

I didn't make this thread, there's no rule against anime on Cred Forums, and Dragon Ball is a TV series. And even if OP was being totally off-topic, it doesn't make him a weeb.

What the fuck happened to Dragon Ball? I remember when I was a kid it as a major hit, and at least there was some degree of creativity put in, even though the show started relying on transformation after transformation once it got to Frieza.

But now all they do is LITERALLY, and I mean LITERALLY, open paint and put a different color on the character's head, and people keep watching it. It doesn't even make sense anymore. It makes everything that came before it irrelevant. It's absolutely ridiculous.

How the fuck can anyone still watch this shit with a straight face?

No one knows Dragon Ball like the Mexicans user. If Dragon Ball was a science, they'd all have PhD's

I believe this should sum the current state of the franchise up nicely
youtube.com/watch?v=Ut5sk0RUlS4

Remember Dragon Ball AF?
Good old days

its like poetry

No one really likes super, but they watch it because they've already put in too much time. The good news is that it ends in a few weeks.

>But now all they do is LITERALLY, and I mean LITERALLY, open paint and put a different color on the character's head
They don't literally do that.

this, it's even worse than capeshit now
it was so easy to revoke the powercreep, just have some magical character put a spell on Goku that makes him unlearn everything he knew in DBZ and force him to train back to whatever the fuck he transforms into

>Blanco is actually really
OH NONONO

mexican intellectuals