Hey DC, MAKE SOME FUCKING ANNOUNCEMENTS!

Tyler Parker
Tyler Parker

Marvel is dominating the news right now, so it’s time to get your ass in gear and make some announcements.
Get your flashpoint Director, announce your new Batman, Hal Jordan, Nightwing, and Catwoman.
Make OFFICIAL decisions on your film schedule. MAKE SOME FUCKING HBO SHOWS!
DC is getting killed media-wise.

Landon Torres
Landon Torres

where did they fail?

Adam Martinez
Adam Martinez

WB is really bombing on the fact that they own HBO and aren’t throwing at least 2 DCEU-tie ins on there. I recommend The Question and Phantom Stranger shows.

Caleb Allen
Caleb Allen

Calm the fuck down you DCuck retard

DC isn't "getting killed" it's been fucking dead for years

Nolan Wilson
Nolan Wilson

One of the worst things they’ve done so far is staying so quiet after JL bombed. Instead of waiting, they should’ve taken the initiative and made some promising announcements.

Gabriel Bell
Gabriel Bell

New Super-Man movie. It would honestly destroy the Marvel Cinematic Universe if it manages to win over the Chinese audience if it has Yang writing it.

Elijah Rogers
Elijah Rogers

Eh I think the next couple movies will be promising. James Wan hasn’t made a bad movie in years and SHAZAM SHOULD be a powerhouse in teen demographics.

Owen Nelson
Owen Nelson

Surely by now they are trying to fast track that Cyborg flick that was almost being cancelled.

Joseph Foster
Joseph Foster

Can't compete with the resources Disney has.

Benjamin Reed
Benjamin Reed

Yeah I agree, Man of Steel 2 with either Conduit, Metallo, or Parasite as the villain would be dope as hell.

Dominic James
Dominic James

I meant Kenan Kong not Clark

Wyatt Edwards
Wyatt Edwards

This.
When has there ever been a successful franchise since the MCU kicked into gear to compete with them? Every other attempt has either failed possibly due to shitty business decisions on whichever company they were with or Disney bullying the other studios to purposefully make them bad so the MCU looks good.

Aaron Phillips
Aaron Phillips

years
You mean "a month"

And oh yeah the director of Annabelle Creation is sure to turn in something amazing

Camden Harris
Camden Harris

Ohhh you mean the actual new Superman. I mean that’d be risky but in China it could pay off. It would be the “newest” comic book movie character by decades.

Xavier Harris
Xavier Harris

tfw you like DC characters more than Marvel, but Warners keeps fucking up their films

Brody Sullivan
Brody Sullivan

Annabelle Creation had a B CinemaScore and has a higher RT rating than every single DCEU movie other than WW.
But either way that was the director of Shazam, not James Wan.

Sebastian Ross
Sebastian Ross

The first trade paperback alone could make a decent two hour movie but I'm really curious what the payoff would be like if it is actually successful.

Aaron Evans
Aaron Evans

How old are you, user? Please answer.

Levi Gonzalez
Levi Gonzalez

They should cast Scott Adkins as the new Batman

Adam King
Adam King

incels begging for more power fantasy capeshit

Do you dip your frenchfries in dog feces?

Logan Barnes
Logan Barnes

marvel concern trolling the post

Austin Robinson
Austin Robinson

DC has characters like Constantine, Sandman, Lucifer, Starman, Doom Patrol, and many others that are seen as critical powerhouses even outside comics.

Caleb White
Caleb White

"Hey DC, do what WB is suppose to help you do."

Dominic Perez
Dominic Perez

soyboy faggot retards want EVEN MORE capeshit

We need to find a way to get you freaks to finally start offing yourselves.
Maybe a soy tax?

Levi Anderson
Levi Anderson

at this point i'm just waiting for them to scrap the dceu and adapt this to a movie

Anthony Bell
Anthony Bell

Metal was pure shit. Not even in the same league as JL vs SS or The button.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit