Hey DC, MAKE SOME FUCKING ANNOUNCEMENTS!

Marvel is dominating the news right now, so it’s time to get your ass in gear and make some announcements.
Get your flashpoint Director, announce your new Batman, Hal Jordan, Nightwing, and Catwoman.
Make OFFICIAL decisions on your film schedule. MAKE SOME FUCKING HBO SHOWS!
DC is getting killed media-wise.

where did they fail?

WB is really bombing on the fact that they own HBO and aren’t throwing at least 2 DCEU-tie ins on there. I recommend The Question and Phantom Stranger shows.

Calm the fuck down you DCuck retard

DC isn't "getting killed" it's been fucking dead for years

One of the worst things they’ve done so far is staying so quiet after JL bombed. Instead of waiting, they should’ve taken the initiative and made some promising announcements.

New Super-Man movie. It would honestly destroy the Marvel Cinematic Universe if it manages to win over the Chinese audience if it has Yang writing it.

Eh I think the next couple movies will be promising. James Wan hasn’t made a bad movie in years and SHAZAM SHOULD be a powerhouse in teen demographics.

Surely by now they are trying to fast track that Cyborg flick that was almost being cancelled.

Can't compete with the resources Disney has.

Yeah I agree, Man of Steel 2 with either Conduit, Metallo, or Parasite as the villain would be dope as hell.

I meant Kenan Kong not Clark

This.
When has there ever been a successful franchise since the MCU kicked into gear to compete with them? Every other attempt has either failed possibly due to shitty business decisions on whichever company they were with or Disney bullying the other studios to purposefully make them bad so the MCU looks good.

>years
You mean "a month"

And oh yeah the director of Annabelle Creation is sure to turn in something amazing

Ohhh you mean the actual new Superman. I mean that’d be risky but in China it could pay off. It would be the “newest” comic book movie character by decades.

tfw you like DC characters more than Marvel, but Warners keeps fucking up their films

Annabelle Creation had a B CinemaScore and has a higher RT rating than every single DCEU movie other than WW.
But either way that was the director of Shazam, not James Wan.

The first trade paperback alone could make a decent two hour movie but I'm really curious what the payoff would be like if it is actually successful.

How old are you, user? Please answer.

They should cast Scott Adkins as the new Batman

>incels begging for more power fantasy capeshit

Do you dip your frenchfries in dog feces?

>marvel concern trolling the post

DC has characters like Constantine, Sandman, Lucifer, Starman, Doom Patrol, and many others that are seen as critical powerhouses even outside comics.

>"Hey DC, do what WB is suppose to help you do."

>soyboy faggot retards want EVEN MORE capeshit

We need to find a way to get you freaks to finally start offing yourselves.
Maybe a soy tax?

at this point i'm just waiting for them to scrap the dceu and adapt this to a movie

Metal was pure shit. Not even in the same league as JL vs SS or The button.