ITS FUCKING HERE

ITS FUCKING HERE

youtube.com/watch?v=o8kmzvqMEXI

GET IN HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O8ixAxK0fFM
youtu.be/o8kmzvqMEXI?t=18m6s
nbcnews.com/news/latino/visa-overstays-outnumber-illegal-border-crossings-trend-expected-continue-n730216
youtu.be/o8kmzvqMEXI?t=11m9s
youtu.be/2VVMVtuN9FY
travelstart.co.ke/blog/famous-movies-you-didnt-know-were-filmed-in-africa/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THEY BETTER HATE IT OR I'M DROPPING THEM FOREVER

Take a shot every time they have to do an awkward cut because Mike said the n-word.

>i liked it
of course Mike would.

this is it

this is what decides RLMs future on this board

fuck black "people"

frens

I CLAPPED

>732 views
neat

THEY LOVED IT! HOLY SHIT! NOW WHAT WILL YOU DO Cred Forums? WHAT NOW! YOUR FRIEND SIMULATOR *LOVED* THE FUCK OUT OF THIS!

>RLM likes BP too
FOR GOD'S SAKE, Cred Forums IS ALREADY DEAD, IT'S ALREADY DEAD!

>RLM loves bbc as much as Cred Forums loves cuckoldry.
RLM is literally Cred Forums's /ourguy/. This is an objective fact now more than ever. we're more gay for black cock than /lbgt/

based jay hates it

>they liked it

based "based jay hates it" poster!

Cred Forums btfo

as simple as that

>jay is pro open borders
>says bad guy is absolutely right
dropped

I'm sorry, but this needs to be said.

RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, Cred Forums, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

>2 views

get on my level fags

E-celeb quarantine board when?

WHAT IS THE ACTUAL VERDICT
I'M AT WORK

>Black Cougar intro
>kino

Disappointed Jay would conflate the need for border controls against illegal immigration with le Drumpf doesn't want to share technology with the world

how am many upboat
is cheat???
very question

>2 views
>162 likes
You didn't really see it at only 2 views, genius.

it's a boring capeflick with 20 minutes of good plot

>both liked it
Cred Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

They only review capeshit.

What did THEY SAY ABOUT IT

He has a soyish look about him.

nice pasta

so what
it's literally an everyday passable capeshit movie
no more or less than the others
it's only all the external racial shit surrounding the movie that's bad
Believe it or not, madsoys, RLM actually has integrity and judges movies on their own merit and not on fanbases or social movements surrounding them.

MY THREAD WAS FIRST. COME TO THE REAL THREAD

I’m going to guess that Jay didn’t like it... he LOVED it!!!

They think it's a good movie that had the potential to be amazing had it delved deeper into the political side of things.

"It was alright"

WHY IS JAY SO FUCKING RACIST, HOLY SHIT

Except for when they don't

>they don't realize it's a Jewish plot to homogenize race

kys

They said it was an average capeshit movie. Which is what it is.

>RLM actually has integrity and judges movies
>literally treated TFA as the second coming of movies.

sure.

>the throne room scenes reminds them of the phantom menace

lol

>jay is pro open borders
Please tell me he didn’t literally say this

LEARN TO USE THE CATALOG YOU DISGUSTING REDDITOR

kys cuck

Oh look it's their hundredth review of a marvel movie.

When will RLM tell me what to think about:
>three billboards
>shape of water
>ladybird
>good time
and dozens of other good movies that they've ignored to talk about superhero SHIT

Ahahaha, are you an idiot? They've shat on it in like 5 consecutive videos now. Fucking moron, haha

>He doesn't like it because drumph is building a wall
Why is it the US's responsibility to "help" anyone? Are they going open houses to Mexicans?

your thread had a shit image and no link to the video.

They think it needed MORE boring politics in a shitty kids movie? Didn’t they rip Lucas apart for doing just that in the Prequels reviews? Seriously, these guys are literally hacks.

Only after collecting their pay checks on the initial review and fading honeymoon phase.

Lol, keep trying to distort reality, rabbi.

Because the vast majority of illegals fly into the country on tourist visas and just don't leave so a fucking wall is pretty stupid

Just recycle the thread and stop being a faggot. We will go to yours after this one hits the limit

People were demanding diversity, but like 99% of this movie was black people? That's not diversity.

>Jay tries to make some political commentary
>Mike shoots it down immediately

lol you fucked up big time with that image

Is this what autism looks like? ffs

Let me guess

they loved it. Marvel's great. DC's shit and should take notes. COLORS. FUN. the usual

diversity means no wh*te people cracker

Doesn't matter, it was first

Pitting ssude how untrue this is, are you suggesting we stop issuing so many travel visas? Guess which President has been proposing just that?

Strucci is fat

He knew if Jay started talking politics he wouldn't be able to control himself and start ranting about niggers. I wonder how much of it Jay had to edit out.

I'm sorry, but this needs to be said.

RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, Cred Forums, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

Do you just pull this shit out of your ass?

movies were a mistake

>>literally treated TFA as the second coming of movies.
They didn't though. Maybe you should actually pay attention to what they say instead of falling for retarded Cred Forums hyperbole

"No!"

Lo, they mention breakbread

Based!

There is literally nothing more jewish than the kiddy gloves they put on for TFA.

This is actually true. Most illegal immigrants enter the U.S. legally on tourist visa then overstay indefinitely.

People STILL tune in for this shit.

>so what did you think of it?
>... it was alright (dead pan response accompanied by hard cut and music drop out)

>would you recommend it?
>.. yeah

Fuck you. The first thread is the official thread. That's basic Cred Forums etiquette you fucking newfag.

I'm not autistic. I'm fighting for my fucking rights and what's fair. You might bend over and take it up the ass, but I won't

Based.

>They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture
you're peutz-jeghering me on, aren't you

I'm not pro open borders by any sense, but the wall is a fucking waste of taxpayer money.
Most illegal immigrants come through lawfully through work and student visas and then just overstay. The wall only stops the coyotés from sneaking in the bottom of the barrel poorest ones.

God the CGI looks awful.
To think this is a good movie.

What kind of fucking soyboy enjoys watching two childless "men" discuss children's movies?

Then that just makes a wall even more useless

This is it, RLM. We're done.
I gave you views and made you my friend simulator and you only laughed at my nerdiness. Now you liked a CAPESHIT about FUCKING NIGGERS. I hate you. I can't pretend that a virtual person that doesn't share my irrational racism and conspirilogical worldviews is my friend. Goodbye.

you know where you are right?

Reminder that THIS is the REAL Black Panther review
youtube.com/watch?v=O8ixAxK0fFM

pasta you moron.

You’re implying that multiple millions of illegal immigrants didn’t the cross border. You’re wrung.

>JAY "Open Borders" BAUMAN

hahaha so mad
how's it feel soytoy? crying into your keyboard haha

tl;dr
They liked it for different visuals and somewhat different plot for MCU
They thought the middle part was boring and dragged down the movie
They mentioned that people who think this is some kind of cultural revolution need to look at the bigger picture and realize they're rallying behind a commercial product designed to sell action toys

And they also can't remember names of any characters in the show so they just call them all by actor names

Ah fuck that, people only care about where their tax dollars go to when it's convenient. If there was a raise in tax rates overall to compensate for it I'd understand, but literally the opposite happened. It's just allocation.

Sup Jay?

THIRD REICH MIKE STOKALSA JUST EMPTIED A MAGAZINE ON A LINE OF BLACKS AT THE THEATER

"THIS REMINDS ME OF HOW OVERDONE THE VISUALS WERE IN THE PHANTOM MENACE" AS HE GUNNED THEM DOWN

NO SURVIVORS

>I'm fighting for my fucking rights and what's fair
>over a post on an anonymous imageboard

Lmao you literally are autistic

>Most illegal immigrants come through lawfully through work and student visa
No they don’t. You are making this up.

But he's the one who likes the movie more.

>based pasta

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET INTO THE REAL THREAD

→ #
→ #
→ #

→ #
→ #
→ #

→ #
→ #
→ #

liking star wars is the epitome of soystrogen, soyboy.

>how come this advanced civilization follows savage rituals in their society?

t. a man living in the most advanced civilization in human history that still ritually sexually mutilates its males at birth

youtu.be/o8kmzvqMEXI?t=18m6s

nah, the discussion is pretty much over, see you next week

I love that they point out that Marvel knew this was a big risk.. they spent as little money as possible on sets and CGI because they didn't think anybody would go see it.

haha poor little mad soytoy angry cause RLM shits on TFA 5 times in a row

>Drug trafficking isn't a thing
>Ever president pre Obama hasn't argued for stronger border defences
No, niggers are a waste of taxpayers money, the is common sense.

He says the villain is right in his motivation that Wakanda shouldn't be selfish when they could be helping the world, and couple with the fact he kills people and is the bad guy, that made him the most interesting Marvel villain to day for Jay.

But no, he doesn't literally say he's in favour of opening all borders

>soyboy still defends RLM and star wars for free

They also point out disneys corporate cynicism, and the donate to inner city campaigns.

/TVpol/ Was right.

Fags btfo

Rich Evans was lukewarm on that movie from the beginning, user.

>They thought the middle part was boring and dragged down the movie
No, only Mike thought that. Jay thought the exact opposite and said the middle part was the best part of the movie and the one that's different from all the other Marvel movies since it isn't about pew pews and bang bangs but rather character drama that he thought was interesting.
>And they also can't remember names of any characters in the show
They start calling Michael B Jordan's character Killmonger as such in the latter half.

>defending star wars
Ahahaha look how hard the rabbi tries to distort reality
SO mad!

>They start calling Michael B Jordan's character Killmonger as such in the latter half.
They didn't once say "Kilmonger" you shill probably because a 40 years old man saying "Kilmonger" out loud would want to kill himself.

"Based!"

>they hate TLJ
>lmao hack frauds who gives a fuck

>they sort of like Reddit Panther
>/tvpol/ BTFO we did it reddit!
Disney shills are fascinating creatures

You're working with old info, mate. As Mexico slowly improved over the decades, illegal immigrants from there have fallen. In the last few years there a net amount of Mexican illegals actually willingly went back to Mexico. Mexican border hoppers have fallen to about half of illegals with the rest from various countries that fly in on visas

Educate yourself, fool
nbcnews.com/news/latino/visa-overstays-outnumber-illegal-border-crossings-trend-expected-continue-n730216

She is not a Mary Sue! Focus awaken was a great movie, with many memorable moments.

PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS DISNEY!!! DONATE 50% OF BOX OFFICE PRODUCTS TO BLACK COMMUNITIES

mike is sick and tired of reviewing capeshit but he has to because it brings in the money and the views and he openly admits that, I think he didn't really care about the movie and that's fine.

jay was more involved and had more things to say because he watches his weird shitty artsy movies so he's not overexposed to only capeshit. jay didn't really like the movie either and its hard to completely trash a movie if it had its moments.

anyone who says that they love or hate this movie are either literal cretins or just shitposting, don't get baited.

>spent 50% of the Annabelle Creation review talking about the studio's suspicious practices involving review embargos and Rotten Tomatoes.
>don't mention a fucking thing about Disney with Black Panther
Glad I use Adblocker on their videos

>RLM literally gives TFA a red carpet treatment and conveniently gets their TLJ ticket transaction lost during the whole Rotten Tomato audience score fiasco just to play it safe.
>"N-No! you're the rabbi!"

sometimes I wonder if you people actually pay money to watch these garbage flicks since you seem to care so much about internet celebrities agreeing with your opinion instead of just watching the show for the bants

>The first thread is the official thread. That's basic Cred Forums etiquette you fucking newfag.
holy kek

Bumping this so the other thread doesn't gain traction.

Are most of the human traffickers, drug runners, and gun runners visa overstays too?

moments so memorable it reminded me of ANH.

jay is such a liberal faggot

>RLM literally gives TFA a red carpet treatment
ahaha holy shit I can't believe you're so buttblasted you can't even see reality in front of your eyes. what's it like living in dementia?

>Shakespeare was seen as lowbrow back in the day
When will this meme end? The intro to the first folio talked about having to re-read him because he could be difficult for plebs to understand. The medium of theater was seen as trashy, but Shakespeare himself wasn't.

>NBC
Fact check this.

>Mike unironically comparing it to Shakespeare

LMAO

>That's basic Cred Forums etiquette you fucking newfag.

Cred Forums is a meritocracy you fucking faggot. The better thread gets the (you)s. Fuck off

Based pasta.

this 100%

What am I doing wrong? I try to ´go to that blackcougar.com site but I just get some strange smut site.

But he's right, though. Shakespeare was the capeshit of his time

Can we please start permanently banning Cred Forums shit on other boards?

What's it like to be a battered wife for a friend simulator who will never even know you exist?

This.

You're a fucking redditor.
>waaaah why no replyeys to my thwead? waaah i was promised equal opportunity waah my feelings are hurt

Haha all that salt

>Admit they are getting bored of Marvel Cinematic Universe

How long until normies hop off the bandwagon? I predict they'll all jump ship at the end of Infinity War 2.

stop trying to derailing threads you phone poster

Perhaps it was because the Anabelle video was released in August and the Black Panther buzz didn't properly start until October.

>basically asking to delete Cred Forums

But then where will you go?

>the clash between an advanced society sticking to tribal traditions was a little off

Is RLM redpilled?

pasta is not wrong

Why do amerimutts insist on this meme?

based "based "based jay hates it" poster!" poster

When will this shit end?

>anything that isn't InfoWars is wrong

How do you even live?

>DUDE NERD CREW

>OH YEAH BTW WE ONLY REVIEW SUPERHERO MOVIES NOW :)

>constantly shits on sequels and comic book movies
>first weekend always has a review ready for them

>Cred Forums is a meritocracy
No it's not you fucking newfag

>it's a redditor calls others redditors in a desperate case of projection

Fuck off

lmao all your soy sauce

If people will accuse them of being racist for any part of the review it will probably be this.

Based rlm confirmed it's 'meh.' True patrician

it will never end

Ahaha holy shit look at this Cred Forums harbor fucking faggot redditor.

>weren't even sure if they'd recommend it
>LOVED

UP IT TO 50%

>so fucking mad can't even come up with a good comeback 5 times in a row, just repeats what he got btfo with
hahahahaha have you ever seen this level of mad
all because RLM shits on your favorite lil star wars movie

>30 mins
>high level "meh" discussion

They clearly hated it and just had to get this video over with

Morality plays were the capeshit of his time. Shakespeare was more middlebrow. He was like the Scorsese of his day

chan is a meritocracy
>No it's not you fucking newfag

I'm gonna continue responding to only this thread and there is nothing you can do about it but watch your pathetic 2 inch penis of a thread fall off the bottom of page 11

I haven't had a chance to watch it yet
did they give their impressions in two minutes then spend the next 20 talking about the marketing and internet reaction?

>scroll down to comments
>"Das rite, Jay"
WHICH ONE OF YOU DID THIS

user, in the weeks of BP's embargo where critics were getting doxed for just leaving a negative score, RLM chose their words very carefully. Wouldn't be surprised if they had multiple takes.

Fuck you

→ #
→ #
→ #

→ #
→ #
→ #

→ #
→ #
→ #

>being this reddit

bait

give it a month or two

>They clearly hated
Or maybe, just maybe, they thought it was average like they said in the video and not everything is a fucking conspiracy.

they make content for an audience
so in order to successful, they have to review the movies people care the most about
which is capeshit

>mike the cuck

I saw Jay on Grindr the other day.

YMS, Ralph & RLM all thought it was meh.

I wonder if IHE will have another star wars meltdown over again or follow trend.

>it was meh and boring
>would you recommend it?
>YES
Ragnarok all over again, fucking shills

It felt like they barely talked about the movie.

These two are pathetic. "Rational people will like it because of representation". Top fucking kek.

>these are the guys that Cred Forums obsesses over

>.>20:1 like-dislike ratio
the absolute STATE

>le triggered

I loved Thor Ragnarok because of the representation.

Can I touch tour peepee?

I really don't care about half in the bag anymore. The funny bad movie stuff is just better in every way.

chill the fuck out faggot you already lost

>tfw I enjoy rlm AND consume soy products
Feels good triggering Cred Forums.

>they mention Raimi
Jesus

>"Different is good. Representation is good"

-Mike Stoklasa

>Rational people will like it because of representation
Black people get represented by a pointless civil war fought over a walled off shithole based on floating rocks

Rational

Other than their painful storylines they try to do, this is my biggest problem with them. They shit all over studios doing easy cashgrabs but then essentially do the same thing themselves

They're just saying that people that think the movie will be good for representation are rational and people that think that OMG THIS MOVIE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD AND SOLVE WORLD HUNGER are being ridiculous.

I just loved the representation

>all because RLM shits on your favorite lil star wars movie
I've been saying that RLM has been lenient on mainline SW titles. The only time I've ever seen them genuinely shit on anything in regarding Star Wars it's been mostly not on their reviews or mocking geek shill sites like Collider or Screen Junkies. & your posts haven't various yourself. Its been nothing but a series of "rabbi","salt/soy", & "U SO MAD!" get mike's dick out of your ass for a minute.

whats the matter, fag? Don't like board multiculturalism?

>they mention the director of another superhero movie in their superhero movie discussion
Why would this trigger you?

Yeah IT was pretty similar last summer and it wasn't even controversial

Anti-Cred Forums posting is still Cred Forums posting faggot

SHAAAAAAAAAT UP

The type of people that they also shit on

i felt like they hit it pretty on the nose.

black panther is a marvel movie with something interesting to say that resents that it has to be a marvel movie.

it's interesting how it can do so many things right (humble main hero, villain with compelling and believable motivation, reach for complex social commentary) and then totally whiff it when it comes to the actual mechanics of a superhero film (bad action, flat jokes, weird pacing)

also a black family next to me talked and laughed right through the whole thing

Why does Mike keep getting fatter?

ur mom gay.

>being such a nufag redditor that you don't realize 4chins is a single hivemind

based

>lenient
Lol are you fucking delusional? They shat all over it ahaha. This faggot doesn't even watch RLM videos

Rational people like it because it demonstrates to film producers that a film with a mostly black cast can make money. It will lead to more films like this.

comparing RLM to literal nobodies

He has given up

do you actually go on this board or do you just look for reddit letter media threads?

ur mom and dad gay together

Star Wars destroyed him

He is trying to die before Episode 9

If you think a movie is good based on the colour of the actors then you're already a retard projecting your politics onto a fucking capeshit CGI mess.

thank you for that kek

So unless you actively want more black movies to be made in America, you're irrational?

He doesn't give a shit anymore

user, I've watch their videos to know they even shit on movie much better than Star Wars, but when all is said and done, they'll end their overall review with "go see it"

Any patreon insider that has an ETA on best of the worst?

It doesn't make it 'good' it's just a different issue.

We can talk about a films social impact and the quality of the film separately though people often conflate the two.

no u

racists btfo by based RLM

Hahaha look how mad this faggot is
>waah stop watching RLM waaah I don't understand reality, muh star warz

youtu.be/o8kmzvqMEXI?t=11m9s

Mike liked it more than ant man

Are they hacks?

>this mad all because I said RLM shits on Star Wars a little less than others.
ahaha go play with your nintendo console or something, soyboy.

They can't be hard on it.

Most of their audience are crazed liberals. They depend on patreon dollars to keep from having to get a real job.

LOL DUDE YOU GOT BLOWN THE FUCK OUT YOUR THREAD IS DEAD AS FUCK LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They shit on crazed liberals all the time and have a generally cynical attitude to that stuff but whatever you say

>Most of their audience are crazed liberals

You say that like they aren't also liberals. Jay is calling for open borders in this video.

Jay recommended it
Mike said it's ok and if you like marvel films you'll be fine with it

What a waste of time

>it was a slightly better-than-average Marvel movie
>NOOO HOW COULD THEY BETRAY ME LIKE THIS

Did people really expect anything different?

>Like any rational person, I like diversity

Bullshit. they like all the normiecore movies.

They have never disliked a popular capeshit movie.

Not America specifically, or black even, but I'm all for more hollywood blockbusters to be set in interesting places with varied visuals and it won't turn off crowds. I'd love to see a hollywood blockbuster, capeshit or not, be set in China with Chinese actors, or Indonesia, or Argentina.

Why is anyone surprised? They say the same shit about virtually every movie. They don't have any meaningful opinions on anything.

Mike didn't like Civil War or Thor Ragnorak. Also, what does that have to do with them shitting on liberal extremists?

the website links you to some ebony cam whores .

GUESS ITS TIME TO GO OUT AND KILL MYSELF BECAUSE RANDOM PEOPLE ON YOUTUBE LIKED A MOVIE SINCE I LET OTHER PEOPLE DICTATE WHAT I LIKE AND MOST CERTAINLY DO NOT HAVE OPINIONS OF MY OWN SUCH AS YOU ARE A GIANT FAGGOT

This Jesus Christ. The only worthwhile half in the bags are the yearly roundups with actually interesting films.
What the fuck does that have to do with my post?
And anyone who doesn't share your opinion is irrational?

or it's because of the increased budget of the border control

He's addicted to weed thanks to Jessi.

They shat on the last Star Wars

>they liked 95% of all normiecore capeshit movies so that means they hate them
your mom is a homosexual.

must everything be a binary situation? can it not be the best OR worst movie of all time? go fuck yourself.

>Trying to bleed the mouse dry

Based

Not really. They were very careful with what they said.

Way to move those goalposts

Because every hitb about capeshit is basically indistinguishable and boring

It was everything you'd expect from them except they avoided talking about the whole obvious push by left leaning reviewers who were gushing over this movie as being the second coming. That one about it being like Shakespeare is one of them. So they're either playing dumb to avoid controversy because they've been getting a little softer lately or they're really just that dumb they couldn't tell these people were over selling the movie.

>Mike claiming that the presence of black actors makes the film feel refreshing and new

Mike is compromised and is biting hard on the virtue signal. "Movies suck" has turned into "Wow black people!"

youtu.be/2VVMVtuN9FY

Compare this review with the Red Tails Review. It's not even Cred Forums shit. I have nothing against black people but the fact the movie is about black people DOESNT MAKE IT AUTOMATICALLY A GOOD FILM. FUCK YOU MIKE

YAAAAYYYYYYY.

>every hitb about capeshit is basically indistinguishable and boring

Just like every Marvel movie.

Yes it is rational. Everyone should want visual variety and interesting locales in their movies. Better than the millionth film set in LA or NY or London.

This
>it's not black and white guise
Imagine taking these literal shills seriously wow

we're not playing sports, what's a goalpost?

>Everyone should want visual variety and interesting locales in their movies
We've had hundreds of films shot in Africa and the middle east. Fuck you

In the Red Tails review, they were moreso shitting on George Lucas for trying to claim the movie was traillblazing.

>my opinion is right and anyone who disagrees is crazy!
Great, now that I know you think that I don't need to waste anymore time replying to you.

Do you know how many people on the production crew would be raped and murdered if they filmed it anywhere in africa?

>tribal culture bashing
someone lock these racists up

>I have nothing against black people but the fact the movie is about black people DOESNT MAKE IT AUTOMATICALLY A GOOD FILM. FUCK YOU MIKE
So...are you just going to ignore the fact that Mike didn't praise Black Panther and had a lot of problems with it and doesn't try to act like it's automatically good because there are black people in it?

None because no rich movie crew member is going to get raped in Africa. That's like saying documentaries should never be filmed in Africa. You're retarded.

>this triggers the pepe.

you were the only one who actually watched the latest HitB out of those who replied

welcome to shitpost central

this

>50%

>doesn't try to act like it's automatically good because there are black people in it?

He claims specifically that the presence of black actors made the movie better.

>Was this movie a joke?
>I thought I'm gonna wake up.
>Was Rian trolling the audience?

Yeah, very careful.

It's rational to want something different.
Of all the thousands of mainstream, wide-release blockbusters movies made in Hollywood for the last 50 years, how many have had a cast completely made out of minority groups?
Look at the Avengers themselves in capeshit

Iron Man - White
Captain America - White
Hawkeye - White
Thor - White
Black Widow - White
Hulk - White (Technically)
Dr. Strange - White
Spiderman - White
Scarlet Witch - White
Quicksilver - White
Black Panther - Black
Then Justice League
Batman - White
Superman - White
Wonder Woman - Swarthy kike, but "white" going by American census methods
The Flash - ^
Aquaman - Again ^
Cyborg - Black

Most of these films have a majority White cast, to boot. When you see the same scenery, eat the same food, and see the same people every single day of your life, don't you sometimes want a break from it? See something new? Have a change of scenery? Meet new people? Eat something you've never had before?

No he claimed that different movies made by different types of people with different perspectives is good, you dumbass.

>a handful of people with basic gear
vs
>hundreds of rich people with very expensive gear

You clearly have no concept of the crime and intentional poverty of africa.

also
>the fuck trump movie of the first quarter features a bad guy who wants to tear down the nationalist isolationist nation surrounded by a wall.
That's hilarious.

this is a +18 board finish school then come back

>Wahh I want another big budget blockbuster set in New York! Hoo boy hope the Empire State Building leaves this one unscathed!

>how many have had a cast completely made out of minority groups?
Why should black people and minorities benefit from an industry they in no way helped to create or sustain in a country they in no way helped to create or sustain?

Why does hollywood owe these people anything in the first place?

>open borders is the same as not being completely isolationist
uh okay

>Africa being poor and full of crime means people employed by Disney are going to get raped there.
You are literally retarded.

>i want a significant amount of people to die so i can watch a moovee set in shitholesburg

Go watch district 9 again. those weren't sets, the riots weren't staged.

Diversity in the movie industry, not so much in the films themselves though.

>they build their own accommodations and build a wall around all shooting locations and ship in all food and water
Boy that'd cost a fucking lot.

What kind of fucking soyboy posts on a Vietnamese hand painting website founded by a new york jew so he could talk about how much he loves underage Japanese children?

>I lost, better bring up pepe!

I don't think that's ever been a question that a film with a black cast can make money, just look at fucking Madea.

base pasta but true indeed poster

Asking the truly important questions.
This movie produces ten times worse threads than TLJ did.

>Why should black people and minorities benefit from an industry they in no way helped to create or sustain in a country they in no way helped to create or sustain?

Black people don't watch movies?

>winstoning this hard
nobody thinks your aphorisms are humorous.

Or they go to an embassy.
You literal retard. No warlord is going to rush into a movie set.

>Madea.
>full of the most offensive black stereotypes ever put to film
>humor and dialogue is essentially "awww HEEEELL NO"

>massive box office success
>beloved by black people and white people alike

>they in no way helped to create or sustain
You don't know anything do you?

Star Wars was filmed in Africa you fucking retard. You think entire Africa is Sudan?

embassies can't accommodate a large film crew nor do they have the security staff to protect even half of them.

What the fuck do you think the embassies look like over there?

Haven't said shit about it.

The hell did you expect?

It was filmed in tunisia in the middle of a hellish desert. It's so fucking far out not a single nog survived the trip to steal from the sets of the original movie.

I knew some faggot would bring that up out of their ass.

pay attention to the bit where they start talking about splitting the profits. you can hear the repressed spite and anger towards disney kikes manifest in his voice and body language, despite how much he tries to larp as a detached, objective critic

So now can you racebaiters fuck off from Cred Forums? Or are you going to move on to A Wrinkle in Time shitposting?

>If they filmed anywhere in Africa you know how many people would get raped
>But this big budget Hollywood movie filmed in Africa doesn't count I knew someone would bring it up

>Black people don't watch movies?
They dont read comics. Most had no idea Black Panther was even a thing. Black Panther was created by and sustained by white nerds. Why are black people OWED anything related to this?

>You don't know anything do you?

I know for a fact black people did not create any of the visual effects for that film. I know for a fact they did not engineer the cameras used. I know for a fact they did not create 99% of the shit that went into the creation of that movie outside of acting in it for "diversity" reasons. Look up the special effects team and the behind the scenes workers. Not many black people there, eh motherfucker?

It was the recession and the death of the housing boom. You could easily hop the border and build houses for minimum wage during the boom. Work dried up when shit hit the fan and it hasn't really recovered in most the non-urban areas.

Killmonger wants to kill and enslave whites.

Jay is a literal cuck.

Holy shit, this is sad. Enjoy your Cred Forums upvotes.

travelstart.co.ke/blog/famous-movies-you-didnt-know-were-filmed-in-africa/

>filmed in the north of the sahara fucking desert
>filmed in the DRC
>same thing
oh okay your meme convinced me.

>(((redlettermedia)))
>(((half in the bag)))
(((pol)))

>When you see the same scenery, eat the same food, and see the same people every single day of your life, don't you sometimes want a break from it? See something new? Have a change of scenery? Meet new people? Eat something you've never had before?
do you know where you are?

>moving the goal posts
Didn't realise so many movies were filmed in Africa before you commented did ya?

there's a difference between political philosophy and bureaucracy inside politics

>They dont read comics.
Post said nothing about comics and black people do read comics the Comics Code was created because some psychiatrist was looking at inner city black kids reading violent comics.

>I know for a fact black people did not create any of the visual effects for that film
I know you don't know that for a fact actually. It's hilarious you think you can know who's black just from a list of names and no faces.

>I know for a fact they did not engineer the cameras used
Neither did most of the white people who work on any other movie you fucking retard. What kind of argument is that.

>the coogler thing

is mike losing his mind?

Didn't even do a quick google search before spouting his bullshit as fact. Sad.

You realize 1/3 of African countries have lower murder rate than USA right?

Up it to 50%, mouse. Show your support for the descendants of real Wakandans that you're exploiting for your little movie.

Black people watch dramas like Soul Food, The Color Purple, Tyler Perry Movies, and A Raisin in the Sun. They tend to read or watch battle shonen.

>all either filmed in the middle of a desert or filmed more than 10 years ago
Hmmmmmmm maybe that has something to do with it? Africa used to be nice, it's not any more. see:

>youtube red

>black people raised on thug culture with access to guns
>black people dying of aids at age two with rocks and shit

Who is gonna kill more people? This is a tough one

You know user, not understanding when someone is making a joke is a sign of autism.

So 2/3rds of African countries are more violent than the US?

Cred Forums blown the fuck out as usual

Like 4 that weren't in the middle of a desert.

They didn't even put The Gods Must be Crazy on that list, those lazy coons.

>all murders in USA are black dudes

Tell that to school shooters.

Yeah the ones that border the Mediterranean sea.

In SA, 1 in 3 men admits to committing rape.

>the bad guy wants to tear town the wall and become less isolationist
How did pol lose?

A lot of them are in perpetual civil war.

BASED MIKE AND JAY LIKE IT

>maybe that has something to do with it?
With you moving your goalposts so hard? Where do you think those crew members stayed during the filming?

White people did engineer the cameras though.

>How did pol lose?
Because they did it in the end

I didn't say all.
Black people kill more people than school shooters dumbass

A nigger kills another nigger every 18 minutes in chicago.

I'm sorry but you can't take credit for everything your race has did. You laying on your cheeto dust encrusted bed does not mean you actually ever did or made anything.

>Half in the bag

>2/3 of the beers are in the bag

BASED

>They kinda like it

I haven't even considered seeing it. I didn't even know about Black Panther until Civil War came out. Depending on RLM's review.

why is it good?

dumb "based "based "based jay hates it" poster!" poster" poster

Jay is so fat.

why was mike bashing african culture so much?

>You can't take credit for everything your race did

Phew. We can toss "white privilege" and "black excellence" out the window and laugh at this piece of shit film and everyone supporting it.

You're an idiot if you don't know what the expression "half in the bag" means and are taking that visual literally.

>they like it but consider it to be on the same level as most other Marvel films rather than on the same level as The Dark Knight

They did what? the bad guy won and took down The Wall or the good guy won and left it up?

Tunisia isn't that bad since it borders the Mediterranean. It's about as far north in africa as you can get, lol.

They would have mentioned the memes if they knew about them.

>They kinda put Logan in the same tier with The Dark Knight

What did they mean with this?

because it's not advanced one bit in 10,000 years?

They removed the walls in the end or were starting to. The whole point of the movie is that their isolationism wasn't working. You didn't watch the movie did you?

they knew about them. they write out a script for these things and edit it heavily so they won't say anything that risks their patreon dollars.

Yeah but that's all whitey's fault. Apologize and paypal me reparations for colonialism NOW.

Fuck no i don't watch capeshit.

>Uh, our fans expect us to hate on it what do we do?
>Let's go into full "facetious praise" mode, that'll satisfy the dumb negros who can't tell we're being facetious while also being edgy and clever enough for our audience
>Wait don't we do that for everything?

>they liked the fact that Logan seemed a lot more than just a simple comic book movie

Would Rich shoot himself out of a cannon for money?

africa has to pay reparations for the mamluks first and take back the slaves we bought and give back our horses and gunpowder.

new bread

They do.

That's why they have that nerd crew segment. As long as they say things sardonically nobody can call them out on it.

They should drop the childish sarcasm and begin their morally obligated role as pro-white redpill factories in service of the coming white ethnostate.

If they don't want a bullet in the back of their head, yeah.