GODS!! I WAS A BOOOOOOOAR

GODS!! I WAS A BOOOOOOOAR...

/got/ general??

game of dubs

Robert Boaratheon

lel

Noice

Its been forever. When are they releasing the next rushed catastrophe of a season.

THE WHOOOOOOOOOOOORE

My king, I bring news from across the sea. It seems Daenerys Targaryen is with child. What say you?

BESSIIIEEEEE
THANK THE GOOOOODS FOR BESSIE
AND HER TITS

Believe it or not but all that madness was one user

Not true, lurk more.
We were (or some of us) part of it too!

BOW YA SHITS

Look at this idiot, one ball and no brains! He can't even start a shitposting thread properly.

Gods we were strong then

Those few days of incredible high speed shitposting were great, kind of miss it. Have to do that again when the final season is nearer

Can't wait for season 8 for a brand new batch of bobbyposting

Hold tight for the inevitable prequel about Bobby's 'Bellion, then we can take it into overdrive

GODS I was STRONG then NED

DON'T BE STUPID LANCEL YOU LITTLE SHIT! D&D WOULD NEVER MAKE SOMETHING OF VALUE! NOW GO FETCH THE BUDGET STRETCHER BEFORE I PISS MYSELF

So what’s the verdict on CleganeBowl, it’s still happening right? We only have one more season for it to happen and I’m worried

cochino de las americas?

The Hound is going to get his ass kicked by the Mountain and be saved by Arya, earning her a knighthood and being named the greatest fighter in the history of Planetos

Close, the Hound is gonna wreck the Mountain then at the last second a hand reaches up and pulls off the Hounds face and it’s revealed it was Arya all along

NED HURRY

THE WHOOOORE CAN FLY, NED. FLYING WHORES!

>Your grace, did you ever hear the tragedy of Lancel the Pious?
>Lancel? Gods, what a stupid name!

>the show is coming to an end
>NK and Cersei are defeated, the seven kingdoms are united
>Euron comes in happy that he was able to rescue his sister
>Jons Snow tells him he forgives him for all his past crimes
>says he has one last thing to show him
>takes of his face
>it's Ramsay
>the entirety of Game of Thrones was just Ramsay hiring a fuck ton of faceless men to pose as all the important figures in the war just to fuck with Theon
>Theon screams
>Ramsay laughs, looks towards the camera and winks
>cut to black
>Fin

Leaked ending to Season 8:
>Cersei is dead, the White Walkers are defeated
>camera focuses on a wintery King's Landing
>cut to the same shot of KL but lush and green
>city is teeming with life
>go to interior of Red Keep
>a happy brown haired boy is climbing a wall
>two older boys are practicing swords with a masked man
>females are squabbling
>suddenly, a man appears
>"Robb Targaryen, you get down from that wall this instant."
>"But dad!"
>"No buts," insists the man.
>He walks over and greets the sparring boys.
>"Eddard, Jorah, I see you two are making great progress."
>"They're quite a handful. But I tihnk they'd have to more to learn from their Aunt Arya," says the masked knight, revealed to be Brienne.
>"Perhaps, my lady, perhaps. But Arya is busy these days, kicking ass and killing bad guys all on her own."
>Brienne nods, knowingly.
>The man approaches the girls.
>"Catelyn, Ygritte, stope your squabbling. Neither of you has to marry a lord if she doesn't want to."
>They seem satisfied.
>"Daddy," says young Robb Targaryen, "can you tell me the story of how mommy became the President of the United States of Westeros?"
>Jon Stark/Targaryen, husband of the president, chuckles.
>"Of course, son. Maybe I should even have Uncle Tyrion break out the lyre. The story is a song, after all. A song of ice and fire, about a game of thrones..."
>Freeze frame as Jon winks, and Don't You Forget About Me plays

GODS I WAS SNEED BACK THEN

Keeeeeek

BOW YA WORKERS