You can curl more than Alicia Vikander, right Cred Forums? She curls 40 lbs with perfect form here. Amazing...

You can curl more than Alicia Vikander, right Cred Forums? She curls 40 lbs with perfect form here. Amazing, the future really is female.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SBWfWZLAksY
youtube.com/watch?v=Izh4YV_mqnQ
bodybuilding.com/content/what-is-the-best-5-day-workout-split.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>putting your whole body into it instead of just training your biceps
>perfect form

>that form

Never even tried to lift but I probably can

It's all in the hips it's all in the hips.

She should do less weight, more reps and not put her whole body into it

Why does she look 12

fucking fpbp her form is absolute shit, she needs to go down and focus on doing it the right way first

>hollywood trainers

>They expect us to fap to this

>not putting your back up against a support column

Imagine what her squat and DL must be like

>'TOMB RAIDER' WORKOUT

Like that I could probably do 60.

looks like she's going to pass out

LOL None of you faggots lift weights.

>swinging it up

M E D I O C R E

what is that midget trying to do?

>She curls 40 lbs
in her dreams.
also not using gloves is totally against a good grip and good exercise.
fucking amateurs.

Practicing for fucking your grandma.

I did squats today, dunno why they're a fucking meme exercise.

She looks a lot more commited than Gal Gadot, I'll give her that.

sure, just let me get a few swinging starts like she does

my grandma doesn't fuck midgets lol

>gorillas the weight up
>30 pound weights

wow...men btfo...

i think you'd be surprised

apologize right fucking now or I'll kill your family

>not breathing
>using entire body
she's literally using biceps for MAYBE 10% of that movement

>Literally no tits

Is Fassbender gay?

Girl power

Okay where are the 10 pound breast implants she was supposed to be getting for the role

>that "trainer" just standing by watching this happen
kek

>"perfect" form
Bait thread?????

So I'm actually not opposed to using momentum to lift a little bit of weight. But if you let me use my whole body like her, then yes I can curl more weight.

Isn't that really fucking bad for your joints and shit?

Those aren't 40lb weights though.
And you're not supposed to do that swinging motion to get them up.

Telling her she's using bad form would be "Mantraining".

jidf taking no prisoners these days, huh

What are you hitting today, Cred Forums?

I have shoulders and back today. Feeling pretty good that I can shoulder press 50s now.

Did they forget the part where she has to eat more?

Yes, her form is terrible, that's the joke of the thread

shills are working hard today

DB rows, overhead press, dips, and lunges.

grats on that fat shoulder press

anyone got an alternative for DB rows?
they're killing my elbows but I heard upright rows suck.

Bent over rows, be careful though i'd jump your ass bareback while you are doing them.

I took ~2 years off from lifting entirely and I'm back on SS just to get my compounds back near the levels they were. It's actually kind of neat that my progress is so much easier than the first time around. Muscle memory is fucking amazing.

Sunday is always rest day for me, but tomorrow I'll play some hockey and in the evening do a light run plus some chest/back stuff.

>works out
>gets uglier
That sucks.

this is fucking retarded

look her legs

I can curl 45 without swinging my hips

im no expert but i do supinated(underhanded)grip barbell rows along with one handed DB rows bent over on a bench.

im gonna do 20 pushups and thats about it

doing DB rows you should use only your back muscles and your hand,your elbow shouldnt be doing any effort unless you are not at peak form,if you are still developing endure the pain untill you do the exercise right.

Women need to have god tier genetics to be able to build muscle mass and keep their feminine form especially with a tight deadline. Especially when going from skinny or skinny fat to the form of a 20 year old gymnast that has been training her whole life.

I did chest yesterday and then got drunk. Then I woke up and got more beer so nothing.

>40 lbs

It's probably 15 lbs or so, like those ridiculous CrossFit plates that are the size of 45 lbs plates but actually weigh like 10 lbs.

He's kettle belling.
Which is the one exception to the general rule of not using momentum while training with weights.

O N N I T

Squat 5x5
Pull Up 5×5
Bench Press 5x5
Concentration Curl 2x10
Hammer Curl 2x10

Still pretty dyel so have to do assisted (gay) pull ups

there is not point in doing this shit,if you dont want to isolate your muscles,and you only want to look "badass" good for you, but this is retarded and unhealthy.

Apparently it's a Russian thing they've been doing since the 1700s. Instead of isolating the core muscles it's designed to also strengthen the stabilizer muscles around them.

What is that in normal rational measurements?

Unless you have been starved, the extra tissue is still there if a bit smaller because of the lost sarcoplasma

Hit shoulders and legs, trying to fit 6 days of lifting into 4 before I go on a work trip. Felt great, new low weight during my cut too

>this is our Lara Croft
When did things go so wrong?

Nah she's more of a man than I am desu

Perfect form doesn't require pulling weights back then using gravity's help to pull them up.

That's not correct form

why do those 3 lbs weights look so big?

crossfit is the art of using momentum to relieve your muscles from doing any work

>perfect form
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA

holee fuck
Tomb Raider needs t and a
she has neither

She is swinging and using her Torso.. the exact opposite of perfect form. She's working her torso and not her arm.

Bicep curls require that your elbow points straight down AND DOES NOT MOVE, your back and torso do not move. No swinging.

That's the only way to activate the bicep and make it grow.

WHY DOESN'T HER TRAINER STOP HER

Hit chest, shoulders, and tri's last night. Also did about 45 min of cardio.

Taking today off.

You can literally see her ab muscles flexing as she swings it up. fucking morons.

terrible form. the fuck is that personal trainer doing, fucking tell her to stop janking the dumbbells

>What are you hitting today, Cred Forums?
Wrists, gripping strength and penile muscles.

crossfit

Also it's a good way to fuck up your elbows.

you go slow and never above 90 degrees
these two rules apply to ALL lifting exercises

she's swinging the weight too much

are we importing /fit/ grill threads into Cred Forums now? because you're doing it wrong

Absolute fucking nonsense

>perfect form
>flopping her arms up and down

was gonna just do some stationary bike but the gf has fallen very sick, so I'm tending to her best I can. I feel bad though.

She has a cough/sore throat, but also very fatigued and has increased heart rate, which is kinda scary. But pretty sure it's the flu. She's also very bad at drinking water and is probably dehydrated.

>tfw can curl 55lb dumbbells with strict form
its a good feel

Chick with at least one year of finding the right routine and diet vs. chick that never worked out and has 3 months to consume anything barely legal to get into shape

>40lbs

Any able bodied man that can't curl 40lbs should consider suicide.

I usually rest on Sundays.
Monday is international chest day.

time to off myself

fucking retard

Is it better to bicep curl sitting or standing?

Sitting on a slight incline

I'm sure you could if you really tried. I'm a 200lb (fat, not muscle) manlet and I can.

>did chest and shoulders yesterday
I might do back & biceps today.

That fat isn't weighing your arm down much. You're actually much stronger than a regular 120lbs auswich nerd from carrying it around.

Nah. I'm a 130lb 5'11" skeleton

today was chest day for me, shoulders/core tomorrow

He's probably too afraid to correct her. With #MeToo hysteria going on I don't blame him.

start with light weights and move up from there, you'd be surprised how strong you can get in the first month or two, you gotta eat though.

>this is retarded and unhealthy
You have no idea what you're talking about

what about first doing standing ez barbell curls and sitting dumbbell curls afterwards

youtube.com/watch?v=SBWfWZLAksY

>start with light weights and move up from there
I can't really afford a gym membership, but I have weights I could use to curl with
> you gotta eat though.
the hardest part for me, from a mental standpoint. I don't puke, but I constantly get the urge to if I eat barely more than I'm used to. Even just thinking about it I start gagging. It's fucked up I know.

>Lifting on a Sunday

>implying days have any meaning

who the fuck does dumbell curls standing up? hollywood stars cant afford a fucking ez curl bar? lmao

I don't. I curl 30s or 35s after I finish my back exercises. I usually do 3 sets of 8 reps of dumbbell curls followed by 8 reps of hammer curls with no rest.

that's why most people work on the weekends

>uses gloves
Don't want to hurt your soft hands? Pussy

>being a wage slave

>curling with a bar
Nice way to unevenly distribute the weight

????? nigga wat???

Is she supposed to doing it right? I've never lift weights.

Depends on how you want to hit them. Tons of variation for things such as biceps and triceps. Don't limit yourself to just one way of training them.

The bottle. My life will be over in two weeks so I'm enoying myself while I can

It's called compensation. Easier to maintain even development of your biceps if you use dumbbells so your stronger muscle groups can't compensate for the weaker ones after you begin to fatigue.

Joints never do any work. It's physically impossible for a joint to do work. Muscles work with the joints though. Dumbbell rows work your back, biceps, and forearm. I really don't know how you're so misinformed about basic human anatomy.

As long as you add single arm isolation stuff to the mix using two hands to move a weight isn't going to be a problem. And if it is, your form is off, not the exercise itself.

Your form will inevitably break down when you start fatiguing because I guarantee your arms are not at equal strength right now.

First off, horrible logic there. Second, yeah no shit form breaks down. That's why you use a weight you can comfortably do the amount of reps you need to at the sets you need to with some fatigue near the end of the reps/sets. But saying that using both arms to move something is always bad is just stupid as hell to say and shows you know next to nothing about lifting dude. Let me guess, benching is also bad for pushing strength because you use both arms to move a singular bar?

if you force the joint and it starts to hurt and creak because the lack of training you can bet that is effort,thats what i meant.

she looks like a 10 year old boy

You did 0 clearing up there. Still no idea what you're trying to say.

the fag on the right is actually getting paid for this shit....

obviously. she is swinging the weight up with momentum, rather than lifting with the bicep, isolating the muscle.

hopefully she tears a bicep and they have to recast. like someone with this body type should never lift weights, or lose fat. it just accentuates her already masculine frame. STAHP.

just finished hitting shoulders. Feels good being committed, been going 3 months regularly and see visible improvement

Nah just the arms my man. Sure you can try and go for dumbbells presses but you're looking at a much harder time doing that safely as you increase weight which isn't an issue with bicep curls.

Right, because you TOTALLY don't increase the risk of tearing a bicep when you increase the weight.

Nothing more to see here folks, this guy doesn't know anything related to this topic.

It's more about getting the weight into position when doing dumbbell presses and then safely putting them down. You have the added benefit of the bench bar already being in position before you even start while also being able to set it down more easily as well.
Meanwhile these are not pertinent issues with dumbbell curling vs barbell curling.

This is like lifting 101

Or... you could just start from the bottom doing dumbbell press? And lifting 101 means knowing that if you need someone to help you get the weights up to start at the top of the motion for any dumbbell pressing movement, the weight is too heavy for you to begin with.

Maybe close to proper form if she were doing cheat curls - swing up followed by a slow, controlled release to allow for eccentric muscle excitation (thanks, Jeff). But she's not.
No, I think it's been suitably established that's not how you're supposed to do it.

But the thing that bugs me is that someone is paying a trainer an exorbitant amount of money to tell her to do it wrong.
I assume there's a trainer involved somewhere and not just someone who was paid to portray a trainer.

I actually do curl 18kg (39.7lbs) currently, palms facing away to isolate the bicep with no twisting.

No way they are 40lbs with her skinny arms, my guess would be 20lbs and still struggling too much by trying to build momentum with her whole body.

Isn't Lara Croft supposed to have large breasts?

first of all, those are like 25lbs at most. And secondly, who the fuck is this?

>start from the bottom
>have to lift dumbbells off ground
>then lean back with them
>can now finally start
>oh and do it multiple times
Sure buddy. Like you aren't doing more work and increasing risk as you move up higher weight.

I don't think you understand what I mean by fatigue either. You can lift reasonable weight and still fatigue yourself by the last 2 reps. You need to challenge your muscles to grow after all. This is primarily what I mean by compensation which doesn't become as apparent until those last reps really bring it out.

snap city population is about to go up

It's still impressive because those dumbells weight more than her. She has to leverage her weight, or she'd fall over.

That's fucking stupid

>talking with my sister about movies
>somehow get to the new tomb raider
>she says the girl playing her looks exactly like the new lara
>respond "not really, she doesn-..."
>quickly change topics

>user, you can lift more weight than a 130lb girl, right?
How do you respond?

>He resets the whole movement after every rep

Again, if you have trouble getting the weight into position by yourself, it's too heavy for you in the first place. And you can easily challenge and fatigue your muscles without pushing them to the point where one side is compensating for the other. At that point, that's just bad lifting in general.

I had no idea she was such a dyke she looks like a cutie in ex machina. damn jewllywood

>Sumo

Don't act like your stupid brosplit has anything on other people's workout, faggot

>sumo magically breaks the laws of physics
Where is your sumo if it's so easy? Here, how about a 475 conventional?

Vikander has the body of a 12 year old boy. I’ve seen punching bags with more curves.

>swinging
>form
Pick one

>he doesn't do paused bench or paused dumbell press.

Have fun never making it

>He thinks sumo is just as respectable as conventional
>He thinks people have to be the best in a topic to talk about or criticize them

How cute

Nowhere did I ever indicate that

>He's too stupid to realize I'm talking about the start of each set

>He's too stupid to realize I'm talking about dissipating additional energy to achieve a similar weight for dumbbells compared to barbell benching without the benefit of easy spotting techniques thus increasing risk.

Gee go on and tell me how you never once had someone spot you while benching. I'm trying to figure out if you genuinely think dumbbell presses are just as safe as traditional bench presses as you move up in weight.

i hope you're trolling, thats clearly faked

My limit right now is 25.

>He backtracks because he doesn't know how to articulate a simple point

>He seriously thinks dumbbell benching weight should be near barbell weight

I have people spot me all the time while benching. But I make sure it's a weight that I can handle on my own and that they're only there in case of an accident, ie I make sure they don't touch the bar at all unless needed. And dumbbell benching by far is safer than barbell. Much easier to dump the weight and hardly little need for a spotter at all.

that's not a 130 lbs girl

About 12 inches

What's retarded?

Wrong, bud. She competes in the IPF

And just like that, Cred Forums loses 80% of its user base.

Look at this fucking guy. He's like Pablo and Chloe Moretz.

They look like they could be to me. What are they then?

Damn she's thin as fuck

>He assumed so now it's backtracking

>He thinks dumbbell bench weight shouldn't be near barbell weight... I wonder why...

Everyone makes sure it's a weight they can handle on their own if they aren't retarded. It's always in case of emergencies or if you want to go for a max.

15 cock pushups

>Perfect form

It isn't assuming if it's clear as day. And something is clearly off if you think you benching something like 160 for working sets on barbell means you should be able to do 80s for dumbbell. No fitness professional has ever indicated this should ever be the case. And again, more backtracking as I continue to prove you wrong.

It's the opposite of breaking the laws of physics, you just deny it happens

> using momentum to swing the barbell

How to spot a soyboy 101

What was fassy thinking lads? Gave up on all the choco for THIS?

Anllela Sagra is fake as fuck.
No woman with her muscle mass looks like that without implants

What are you proving? My whole point was that using equivalent dumbbell weight is inherently more dangerous than lifting with a barbell. You now state no one should ever do that. Why could this be?

How do you go from Angelina Jolie in her prime to this?

You never indicated that in the least bit. I've always been saying it's impossible to properly use equal weight for dumbbell and barbell movements. I've been proving every changing point you've been making wrong. I don't see how you are misunderstanding anything that I'm saying while continuously spouting out things that just aren't true.

Vikander is a tranny, right? Those are very masculine knees

Drop those curls right now you absolute imbecile

squatting 250lbs 3x5 tomorrow.

On my road to the big 315 baby!

3 pl8s here i come!

What? Are you crazy? That's why we've been having this weird circular argument for so long. Also you didn't answer my question. Why is it impossible to properly use equal weight for dumbbell bench press vs barbell bench press??

My original point was that you get better isolation and thus more equal muscle growth for your biceps by focusing on dumbbell curls instead of using a bar since it's harder to compensate. I then said you could certainly try to do the same thing for your chest but bar is better because dumbbell presses become more dangerous as you move up in weight.

What about that conflicts with what you're arguing?

Why? I want big arms and I am not completely tired out after doing the other 3 lifts so might aswell add some isolation work right?

The one? So not cleans, or jerks, or snatches, or push press, or basically any strongman exercise?

I remember my first week in /fit/ too

>She curls 40 lbs with perfect form here
>perfect form
>swinging like a nooblet

It's not about the energy, the force is the same.

should you do compound exercises at the beginning or end of a workout?

I take weekends off. I'm doing PHUL right now so tomorrow is power upper day. I love it

It's impossible because there is more weight to stabilize on each arm, making it harder to do the same weight, or rather nearly impossible for 99% of lifters. And yeah, no shit you get better isolation in a muscle when you isolate it. Doesn't mean it's the best way to train it all the time like you're implying. And again, no clue what you mean by dumbbell presses getting more dangerous as you move up in weight, because I can guarantee anything logical you mean by that you can associate with any other movement, proving that point moot.

Gad damnit

Rest day because yesterday I did block pulls with 240kg to train hook grip and now my thumb skin is painful to touch

somebody post the other one where the lowest bar is vertical

That user is probably referring to movements that are normally/should only be done strict, aka not the olympic or most strongman lifts

No it's not because you have to move the bar only a fraction of the original distance, making it a higher lift than conventional given enough training to get used to the movement to perform it properly.

Beginning always. Compounds are 99% of the time going to be your focus on any given day, with accessories just supplementing and further breaking down specific muscles after the main movements are done.

>No it's not because you have to move the bar only a fraction of the original distance
Which is why I said

>It's not about the energy, the force is the same.

Learn your free body diagrams

The problem with sumo vs regular is that sumo has far less range of motion than a conventional deadlift. It requires less force to hit the same number than a deadlift. That's why it's given shit, because fitnessgrammers and fityoutubers like to use their sumo numbers as just their deadlift score.

who is he?

what days should a beginner do deadlifts? leg days or back days?

>sumo has far less range of motion than a conventional deadlift.
yes
>It requires less force to hit the same number than a deadlift
no

X kg will always take X*g N to lift. This is basic, basic physics.

That's how you're supposed to do it. Check out this tutorial:

youtube.com/watch?v=Izh4YV_mqnQ

What are those, 20 pounds?

Pathetic tbqh

Work done = Force times distance
This is fucking elementary school shit, user.

>that form

And on camera too. How shameful both on her and her 'coach'.

No, you apply less force to move it to the top. Simple physics dude.

Almost as if work done uses units of energy you fucking moron

Draw the diagram then. Prove it.
Protip: you can't

The energy is lower. The force is the same. Of course, both have lower energy than a marathon.

It depends on your program. In general, it's advised to go against any kind of "brosplit" as a beginner because you don't know your body or working out well enough to efficient program it on your own. That being said, most people who fall into the category that you seem to be falling into do deads on back day as they not only work the entirety of your posterior chain, but pretty much most or all of your back as well (although that's a secondary area as far as muscles groups being used is concerned)

What diagram are you talking about? That's like saying your incline and decline numbers should be the same given that you apply the same force. You physically can't, therefore they aren't going to be the same numbers. Same goes for the two different deadlifts.

I never know what board this is

Depends on how dyel you are. If you can lift a decent amount of weight with those curls, then fine i guess.
If not, then it's not very effective in building your biceps, and you would be better off doing more pulling excercises

She doesn't have any fucking hips tho

ALMOST AS IF DISTANCE IS IMPORTANT IN FIGURING OUT WORK DONE. DISTANCE AS IN SUMO REQUIRES LESS DISTANCE TRAVELED FOR A PROPER ROM THAN A NORMAL FUCKING DEADLIFT. IF FORCE USED REMAINS THE SAME, BUT DISTANCE IS REDUCED, LESS WORK IS DONE OVERALL.

LOOK AT THE FUCKING WEBMS YOU SUMO USING SUBHUMAN PIECE OF GARBAGE, SUMO CLEARLY HAS LESS DISTANCE TO TRAVEL THAN CONVENTIONAL HENCE WHY THEY CAN USE HIGHER WEIGHTS WITH SUMO.

>HURR DURR HE MAD
OF COURSE I AM YOU DENSE FUCKING RETARD.

>because more weight to stabilize on each arm
>challenge to stabilize increases as you move up in weight
It's almost like isolation challenges your arms more or something. Almost like you need to work additional muscles to lift equivalent weight. Not like that would be more dangerous to stabilize above your head or anything as you increase weight.

Weren't you the one that proposed doing dumbbell presses should be viewed in the same light as doing dumbbell curls when I made a point that they weren't analogous to each other when comparing the risks involved between dumbbell and barbell curling? My only point initially was you get more balanced development from the isolation.

I don't do exercise, but even I can tell she's doing it a bit wrong

My kids

rip spine

Actually no, the force would technically need to be greater. By angling the force off vertical, the actual vertical lifting force would still need to be the same, but there would be additional force pushing outward at the same time, so the net force along the hypotenuse (ie. leg) would need to be increased.

However, the actual amount of force exerted by the muscle would very probably be less than a standard lift because of the way the kinetic chain of the human body works. Sumo places the legs into a position in which they are able to actually exert force more efficiently resulting in not only reduced energy consumption but an increased amount of effective force. This is good for pure lifting movement overall, but bad for strength training, which intentionally makes use of the inefficiency as part of the strengthening process.

The free body diagram, since you're pretending to know physics.

The force for both deadlifts is the same. Now, sumo is easier for some people (not all, including almost every superheavyweight such as the ones holding the world records) but not because it needs less energy. 2 reps with 51% uses more energy.

If it was just about the energy, sumo would be easier for everyone. It's not. It trades a more advantageous hip position for a much less advantageous knee position. It's moving the force output from the glutes/hamstrings/back to the quads.

As a bystander shitposter this user has a point

lol that form is shit, she's not even really lifting it

The work done doesn't matter. 2 reps with 51% is easier than 1 rep with 100%, but takes more work.

this how you fuck up your back i dont understand why they dont lower the weight

>curls

Christ. What are you, a girl?

If you are doing the glorious five by five, then you only do compound exercises. You don't do fucking curls. Your biceps get worked on during your pull ups.

No

Again, no idea what you're trying to argue because you're never consistent. If you actually find the ability to form a coherent argument at some point, feel free to reply.

>curls
>on 5x5
Does your boyfriend know you post on here?

Better leverage = less force needed to move the same weight. That's all there is to it.

>5x5
>Pull ups

Barbell rows are the pulling motion for any kind of 5x5 or routine that incorporates the big 5. Pullups at that point are an accessory movement, just as dips are at that point.

>40 lbs
I doubt those are more than 10kg.

No. X kg takes X*g N to lift. This is absolute. The way your body administers this is irrelevant and depends on a multitude of other factors.
You can worsen your leverage by doing deadlifts with the bar a foot in front of your feet. Why don't you?

A shorter ROM in a given movement (eg deadlift -> rack pull) is easier because the muscle is closer to full flexion, where it is at its strongest, and further from full extension, where it is at its weakest. The work done is a red herring. You can't rack pull double your deadlift over half the ROM.

>he never had a point except to argue with me
ok, happy lifting bro

you fucking queers

Actually pretty impressive. I’d say that’s about 10kg

Did 3x10 at 205 bench press.
3x10 at 100 military press
3x10 at 40 each arm curls
3x10 each arm at 70 single arm row
pull ups between each set(started at 8, eventually was barely able to do 2, in my defense, I currently weigh 210, so is pretty damn hard)

Then 90 crunches to finish and stretched it out.

Had a 1500 calorie deficit yesterday, so was pretty fucking exhausted just going into it today. Nice 40 min day today and I will hit cardio like a madman again tomorrow.

>Hurr durr the way you apply force from your body isn't the force being exerted
>Shorter rom is easier due to reasons not related to it being easier

You're a dumbass bud

You are too. My point was proving anything you said that I could actually understand wrong, which was a surprising amount given that you couldn't form a proper sentence or point to save your life.

But the sumo doesn't have shorter ROM in every joint. The knee ROM is much bigger. I know you're only being pithy now because you realise you don't know what you're talking about.

There are reasons not every powerlifter uses sumo. There are reasons why the world record powerlifting and strongman deadlifts are not sumo.

>tfw my grip breaks above 240lbs and I have to use wrist assists

I can dead-lift the same as her when I max, but I sure as fuck cannot do it bare-hand

>hip drahve
>on curls
"No!"

If you use a hyphen and don't even know about mixed grip then I assure you you cannot deadlift a bit under 5 plate.

griplets, when will they learn?

do farmer walks faggot

>distance is literally irrelevant
>muh diagrams that feature hyper-specific situations show why sumo is the best
It's like arguing with a leftist, which most sumofags are.

oh, so she juices

Good trolling.

You know range of motion could also just refer to the bar itself right? How it takes less force and energy to move it x/2 units opposed to x units? And the knee ROM is hardly any bigger, let alone enough to make a point about. Yeah, the reasons could be conventional suits them better, or they actually want their lift to be respected all around knowing that sumo in general makes it easier. I'm not denying that sometimes sumo isn't suited for someone's proportions, but in general it absolutely makes things easier for the sake of making them easier, therefore nullifying some of the merit behind lifting any given weight.

well I've avoided squats and dealifts because of fear of throwing out my back.

current routine:

bodybuilding.com/content/what-is-the-best-5-day-workout-split.html

It takes less energy. It does not take less force. I cannot stress this enough and, until you learn high school physics, there's no way of getting this information through to you.

>it absolutely makes things easier for the sake of making them easier, therefore nullifying some of the merit behind lifting any given weight.
How do you feel about the Fosbury flop?

>Cred Forums

Yeah that's a pretty shit routine to be honest. You're better off doing something like PPLUL as you can hit things twice a week, and increased frequency is key for an increased rate of gains. As for squats and deadlifts, squats are absolutely essential for leg strength and size development. I know deadlifts are amazing to do too, but after a freak accident unrelated to them I've abstained from them due to back problems although I've been able to squat just fine. So for sure look into something like PPLUL if you want a 5 day thing and absolutely incorporate squats into your routine, your legs will thank you.

>I cannot prove my invalid point right any further so I'm going to argue definitions and change the topic of discussion to something completely unrelated

Old people throw their backs out from picking coins off the floor because their body is frail and they don't know how to move it effectively. Strength training is the way to avoid this. In my experience, I had shit posture and back pain when I was 16(!) which vanished with strength training.

You are correct, I cannot prove it any more than 'already proven to anyone who graduated high school'.

>Cannot prove it any more

You haven't proven anything yet

I've reiterated my point several times. Dumbbell bicep curls = better isolation vs barbell curls and thus better evenly distributed muscle growth over time. You can't compensate for the weaker arm using dumbbells because they're isolated. Weird how that works.

This clearly triggers you.

television and film

I don't get the whole going to a gym to do this shit.
The human body adapts itself to what you do in life. If you want to be in shape, just get a job at a warehouse or on a farm instead of in an office.

t. never seen a warehouse or farm worker

plastic ones filled with sand

I never said they weren't better isolation. But that's a false equivalence stating that it's guaranteed to be better at evenly distributing muscle growth over time than using both hands to move a weight.

giv muscle gf

I've been a farm worker before, they were all big strong guys.

Then just go to one man, they are all over. It's not hard to find one and see what people who work and live there look like.

I highly doubt it. If you're not physically active at all, you could maybe do 1 rep before hurting yourself.

No it's not false equivalence. It's fact you idiot.

okay

Ass implants?

or just swim, you will not bulk up but you will get a complete workout, minimize risk of injury and the results are surprisingly fast

Not big, not strong, not fit. I've worked with warehouse workers. You must have a very low bar for what you consider fit. Probably an obese amerimutt.

Never mind that some people want to work in an office AND be fit and attractive

Those are crossfit dumbbells. Look like 40s but are 20s.

In all seriousness, if you have an predisposition to stroking dick, it's just courteous not to develop callouses on your dick hand.

>crossfit dumbbells
Crossfit don't use dumbells. I imagine neither do you.

>it's a /fit/ dickwaving in Cred Forums episode

wew
I bet you've never even held one

Prove it then.

ur an idiot.

>tfw want to stroke dick, but am on antidepressants and have no labido and lose interest before I can cum. It's been like 2 months.

Pretty sure the average fatass 60 y-o farm owner is stronger than your candyass.

First pol now fit
leave our board alone

Crossfit use kettlebells. Dumbbells would make too much sense. Are you the sort of people (dyels who want to fit in) who call bumper plates 'crossfit plates'?

>Depressed because you can't wank
>Take pills for said depression
>Pills make you not wank
Take some viagra faggot

He has degenerative discs, tar-filled lungs, and cirrhosis.

I'm the sort of person who baits anons who post offtopic shit

>40lb curl
Lol so stronk!

hello wagie

I live on a farm. I've got cousins who've moved to the city to work in warehouses among other things.
You're clearly never met anyone who's done either. Small, weak, unfit men can't handle 18 hour days outside dealing with livestock and repairing all the shit that breaks. The only overweight farmers are retired ones or those who are retiring soon. Because they still eat like they are working.
I'd like to see you dig post holes for 16 hours straight, toss 100lb bales up a floor and manhandle 2000lb animals and still be obese.

this is just weak and lazy
typical Cred Forums niggerdtry

Why would that make me fit and attractive?

>If you want to be in shape, just get a job at a warehouse or on a farm instead of in an office.
Where's the 'just' in 18 hour days?

bumper plates and cross fit plates are different. 10lb bumper plates arent the same size as 45 lb bumper plates. crossfit plates are

that is absolutely retarded

10lb bumper plates are just technique plates, otherwise they should be friction plates at that low mass

THIS IS NOW A LIBERAL REDDITER WHINES ABOUT Cred Forums THREAD

>inb4 awaken my masters

that doesn't make any sense at all

Consult Linda Hamilton.

You're the one who associated attractivness with fitness. And if you don't think you'd get fit from 16-18 hour days of manual labour I doubt there's anyway for you to get fit.
I don't understand the second part though.

40lbs. lol. If you're a man and you can't curl 40 for at least 25 reps, there's something wrong with you.

Honestly, any fit female should be able to do it, no problem. It's not exactly an impressive feat. But generally speaking, women generally go for more reps with less weight for toning rather than bulking.

You wouldn't get fit. You'd get good at moving things around while slowly degenerating your skeleton. Beyond basic adaptations, this does little for your V02 max, your muscle mass, or your peak force output.

And an hour at the gym three times a week after a day at an office job is a lot easier than an 18 hour day.

Worst thing I've ever seen. 3/10.

I currently curl 30 lbs without putting my entire body into it. Upping to 35 soon

I had that body when i was a boy. That aside, why is the trainer approving her form ? What the fuck, isn´t he paid for this shit ?

I've been doing 2 workouts for the last few days, today was my unintentional day off with homework due and I was out with friends much of the day. Starting tomorrow I'm back on my twice a day bullshit, I always hit chest/arms/shoulders. I rarely ever hit leg day but my legs are in good shape already

>/fit/ Cred Forums Cred Forums

The holy trio.

and Cred Forums :3

Easier sure. And doing nothing is even easier then that. And you an I clearly have different definitions of fitness. I don't know what any of that weird shit you're taking about means. But I can run for hours, lift an engine block, move tires bigger then me, drag 50' augers that weigh over half a ton around the yard and wrestle calves to the ground. That counts as fit in my book.

he is absolutely right you total fucking cretin

>tfw up to 44lbs but the carpal tunnel from sitting on the computer all day is catching up with me

Cred Forums is completely incompatible with Cred Forums. That place is packed to the brim with leftists.

I helped people move today, so there's my workout.

Trying to get back into working out more often, but I'm naturally pretty fit (I can eat lots and not gain any weight. I have an eight pack that's visible sometimes,)

>I can eat lots and not gain any weight.

quality over quantity

Wrong. A calorie is a calorie. You eat more than you burn, you gain weight. Eat less, you lose weight.

Stop eating.

>perfect form
hehehe nah