Why does Cred Forums say this is bad when its actually good?

why does Cred Forums say this is bad when its actually good?

the board is full of contrarians and capeshit watchers

Because this movie BTFO both Cred Forums and SJWs and they can’t enjoy a movie that disagrees with Lord Trump

>muh pol
Go outside faggot. It was a good movie, not everything is about your internet boogeyman.

Waste of great acting (and a couple legitimately good characters) on a shitty script. Disappointing considering it's by the same guy that did In Bruges but it's not all that bad.

Sorry I meant the alt-right, you know them right? They elected the Cheeto-in-Chief

Because it wasn't good in many ways. Aside from acting there's very little to write home about.
>contrarian
Reddit is that way.

it was dishonest

horrible characters and dumb story (when in Bruges is worse imho)

it was far superior to in bruges. you just dont understand cinema

>babby's first bait
>samefagging

i liked this film, and I support Trump. whoopdeedoo.

You're either autistic or severely unhinged, go outside and talk to another human being.

if you werent such a newfags youd know thats not true

it's a capewatcher makes le reddit comment because he can't give arguments episode

I get most of the time they want to shove progressive movies down our eyes so we can focus on the problems our society deals, but with today's sense of problems I want to go to the cinema and not be constantly reminded of Tyrone raping and killing in the suburbs while going out of jail with, "He din du muffin" charges.

With said and done. No prizes for the "Shape of Water?" Ya gotta be fucking kidding me.

im not even a poltard but the politics were just a little too on the nose for me. otherwise i thought it was rather nice

>progressive movies

What the fuck is progressive about it?

>No prizes for the "Shape of Water?"

It shouldn't have been nominated outside of effects. Del Taco makes good fairytales and his autism for lighting and detail is immense, but the movies are like arthouse b-movie revival.

F U C K I N G K I N O

F U C K I N G K I N O

F U C K I N G K I N O

>some retards have interpreted it as being anti-police (admittedly the trailer highlights the "torturin' black folks" line)
>some retards are infuriated that the ending has the bigoted character getting redemption (or is it?)
>some people here legitimately are contrarian
>some people here legitimately are braindead consumers of blockbuster cinema and can't comprehend anything more than that

It has so many flaws, yet I found it very entertaining.