Can ya name the truck with four wheel drive, >Smells like a steak and seats thirty five

>Can ya name the truck with four wheel drive, >Smells like a steak and seats thirty five...

youtu.be/PI_Jl5WFQkA?t=6s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RBNGGBjZBW4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ix-JjIRWOBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ford Excursion

Feed and Seeeeeeeeee-eeeed ..
Feed and Seeeeeeeeeed
(Formerly Chuck's)

Top of the line in utility sports,
Unexplained fires are a matter for the courts

which real car it was supposed to be?
looks like mixture of kaiser jeep

Probably a Bronco or something

you may be right
that extreme angled front made me think of kaiser, but indeed looks like bronko

A mixture of a bunch of SUV's at the time. I see Bronco and Range Rover.

>It goes real slow with the hammer down
>It's a countrified truck endorsed by a clown

CANYONEROH..............

youtube.com/watch?v=RBNGGBjZBW4

I HATE SUVs!!!!

When will this shit stop. Youre not driving a fucking APC into battle, sweetie. Youre just getting groceries. Fuck you americans infesting the world with these garbage cars.

ironically, SUVs got very bad collisions
seriously, all that wight and shit works against car in crash, many SUV drivers die in accidents, while smaller, better designed cars actually give higher chance to survive

They were very top heavy, you jerk the wheel too hard and that thing will roll over 257 times before coming to a stop

this, the real killer car is pickups

Strange that i can remember this episode, but none after 2003 or something.

>Chuckanyonero

>any woman behind the wheel of an SUV/crossover
>wh*te manlets with beards who drive lifted trucks
>the elderly
All of these "people" need to be rounded up in FEMA camps and killed en-masse. They always pull that "*cuts you off 1" away from your front bumper with no turn signal and cuts into 3 lanes of traffic*" shit

what about the treehouse of horror where homer turns into the grim reaper?

regardless of drivers, pickups and suvs got really bad safety during head on collisions
they weight a lot during such crash, all the weight moves toawrds driver, smashing him from behind
youtube.com/watch?v=Ix-JjIRWOBU

I unironically smile reading this because that means that "people" who drive SUVs and pickups will be more likely to die.

fuck off jew

there is more
can that is less "deformed" after carcrash means the more energy went into the driver
thats why often when car is mangled to a pulp, driver is all fine, while sometimes car looks good, but internal injures are fatal to the driver