HOLY FUCKING BASED

HOLY FUCKING BASED

Everyone else looks forward, Stallone looks at God.

Can't wait for this one. I hope they do a remarch between Rocky and Drago too.

Team Drago should win this one

Rocky cinematic universe when?

>another nigger movie
No thanks.

Mickeys grandsons friend solo movie when?

Why are they in the same division ? Stallone and Michael B Jordan are manlet, while Lundgren and the other guy are legit heavyweight.

I loved Creed but having Dolph train his rival is kind of corny. First one was really good though so I'll give this one a shot.

Russia can be the enemy again now that the "tried to rig the election"

Now you know how the rest of us feel when white movies come out

The problem with your statement is that non-whites don't have valid feelings, subhuman.

The problem now is that we don't live in the Cold War era so Russia is not the big bad anymore. Also how they'll handle the crowd? Buch of niggers shouting? Can't be in Russia again.

He lost in the first movie, no way he's not gonna win in this one.

Maybe turn on the news once in a while, user.

>tfw team drago will loose
we cant have nice things.
Also, drago was a legit frightening movie monster heel, I was scared as a kid that he would kill rocky. And I'm russkie myself

Rocky IV was always in its own universe within a Rocky universe, like an alternate timeline. Bringing back Drago doesn't feel right for such a grounded movie like Creed.

*tips*

Where does the Rocky Horror Picture show, fit into the rocky universe?

It's a fucking shame had to direct Black Panther instead of this. His direction was half of what made the first Creed work, if you ask me.

Ryan Coogler, I mean.

>8 Rocky films
How?

because they are absolute kino that's why. Except for 5 of course. We don't talk about Rocky 5.

this isn't a real poster right?

Drago and Rocky look so ridiculous back there

It's kind of hilarious that the whole catalyst of this new series was the live-action anime that was Rocky IV.

RUSSIA RISING

YESS!!!

>cast a romanian as drago's son

Why can't they find any Russians? The same thing goes for Ivan himself.

who the fuck is playing drago jr and why isn't it alexander ludwig?

but Russia getting Trump elected makes them the good guys! :^)

holy shit he would have been perfect

Stallone's face is airbrushed, Dolph's isn't.
Really makes one ponder.

Fuck you Rocky V is also kino. True Rocky fan loves all the movies.

>not sage northcutt

And he be fighting to avenge his Daddy so he wont lose. Even though Drago literally did nothing wrong

>the protagonist losing for the 3rd movie in a row

Nah senpai, I don't see that happening.

I > BALBOA > CREED > 2 > 4 > 3 >> 5

I just want more Rocky montage kino

>another nigger movie
edgy!

>Even though Drago literally did nothing wrong
Drago was a good boy, he dindu nuffin.

I feel like Rocky 3 belongs in that universe too, it was closer than 4 than to 1, 2, 6, or 7

He didn't. It's Apollo's fault for challenging a much fitter opponent when he hasn't boxed in years and it's Rocky's fault for not throwing in the towel

Rocky 5 is easily the worth Rocky movie, but in all honesty, it's still not half bad

Stallone tweeted it. I don't know if it's the official poster or not though.

[The only Rocky film I've seen is Creed/spoiler]
Bretty gud

Not everyone in Russia looks the exact same, and while it is a pretty homogenous country, there are defs those of other nationalities and races in Russia. The only reason why I do agree with you though as that both Ivan and his wife were pasty blondes.

Rocky IV doesn't even fit in with Rocky I. The films should have stedily progressed into more crazy power creep territory and Rocky should be boxing God right now

Dude, you’re so cool

Granted his acting would've been horrible, I wish Sage had gotten the part

You should watch Rocky I -IV to prepare for this one

Rocky 1 is unironically one of the best American movies of the last 50 years and absolutely deserved all the money and Oscars it won.

Drago was an asshurt fag that couldnt handle some some soft banter.

GONNA FLY NOW

You think Michael B Jordan is any better?

Yet it was Apollo who acted like the little bitch, tried to make a big show of how great America was with James Brown and got dropped like a sack of shit

Enjoyed Creed but with Coongler out as director it may be better

Is that Drago's son or just some young fighter he's training?

Nah, not really lad. Sage fights tonight so wish him luck!!

Obviously considering he's an actual actor and has been doing it since he was a kid with shows like The Wire and Friday Night Lights.

It was supposed to be a friendly exhibition match, though.

might get a pretty good storyline now that Slavs are dominating boxing

Sure it was. And Apollo's fight with Rocky was supposed to be a gimmick show

No. Apollo was just being a good showman. It was a charity match. He was just trying to hype it up. Drago couldn't handle the banter for some reason.

no mas

>Rocky IV was always in its own universe within a Rocky universe, like an alternate timeline
Except the events of that film were a major part of Creed

and yet you're here arguing about white(jew) movies all day

This man looks like he smells bad. Probably his hair, looks like he hasn't washed it ever.

isn't Sage like a full foot shorter?

>implying the entire Rocky franchise isn't enlightened as fuck

The hairstyle is so bydlo it's not even funny.

it's probably difficult to get Cuban tears out of it

>Apollo was just being a good showman
>Being this dense

Do people seriously think that Rocky 4 isn't the best rocky movie? the setting, the sound track, the villain are all kino.

I don't watch movies made before I was born. Too boring and they all look and sound like shit.

>white(jew)
>jew

You're a new kind of stupid, aren't you?

it's the most entertaining but not really the "best"

no u

Michael B Jordan is an ass actor. You can be an actor and still be shit

>they all look and sound like shit

I actually unironically agree with you. I'm no expert, and it would take a while to explain why, but before the mid 70s movies sounded, and especially looked worse. IIRC this is because before the mid 70s movie sets required absolutely insane amounts of lighting to get shots, but cameras around the mid 70s could get shots with far less lighting. Anyways, the jump in technology allowed for movies around the late 70s and later (like Star Wars, Rocky, and Jaws) to look so much better than movies just a few years before them. And like those other two films, Rocky has aged like fine wine.

I hope it's like a gritty bar fight or something

But Apollo still had oxygen in his muscles!

If this happens I am masturbating in the theater opening night, I don't give a fuck if I get arrested

Correct

Basically the same height as MBJ though, so at least the weight-classes would look similar. It's not heavyweight so a massive size difference would make no sense.

The guy on the left is a fucking underwear model. The only way he gets an opponent on his knees is when he pulls his dick out and politely begs his opponent to suck it.

>Khabib isn’t playing Drago’s son
He literally has the charisma and the accent. Sure he doesn’t look like Drago but look at the guy they’ve cast.

Khabib would be a horrible actor, and would get injured whilst filming

Pretty sure the main change came in the '90s with digital color grading.

>russia was responsible for trump being elected
im sad that there are people who actually believe this

Why the FUCK is my penis hard

It's better for Americans to believe that the Russians fixed the election than to acknowledge how fucking retarded the average American is.

Back to the cuckshed whiteboi

For one, that was in the year 2000. For two I feel like the jump from the 60s to 80s was bigger than the jump from the 90s to 10s.

>absolutely deserved all the money and Oscars it won
I love the Rocky series as much as the next guy, but you're fucking out of it if you think it deserved to win over Network.

True but not gonna happen with muh Russia jewry consuming the states

wait, coogler's not directing?

because of capeshit?

FUCK

How was creed, anyway? I thought Rocky Balboa was the perfect send off to the character, so I never bothered with Creed, thinking it was going to be a cash grab

T. Neckbeard

Some nobody is directing it. Which could be a good thing.

>this movie follows Rocky IV
>Drago kills Rocky in the ring during an exhibition rematch
>this inspires Creed to train hard and kill Drago's son in the ring for revenge

i've never seen any of the rocky movies, and thought stallone was just going to be a walk on cameo

creed is a magnetic protagonist and rocky is the trainer he needed to be great. their parallel fights and the father-son dynamic are what make this an amazing movie

It felt like a cashgrab, but it was still pretty enjoyable. Felt weird not having Paulie or Duke, though. Duke I can understand, since his actor died, but Burt Young is still alive.

>i've never seen any of the rocky movies

5 wasn't as good as the others, but fuck me if that flashback scene with Mickey giving Rocco that cufflink doesn't make me tear up

other than creed, yeah.

who is the other guy and why is he black and not russian

Creed had Wallace and Avon from The Wire. Which other Wire actor should they get for Creed II? McNulty as the love child of Paulie and his sex robot?

Leave this thread you fucking millenial shit

Spoiler alert, either Rocky or the Russian dies in the end from heart failure.

>Jewish media tries to rig election=perfectly fine
>russia tries to do the same thing=jewish media throws a bitch fit about how wrong and illegal it is

nah i'm good :]

>it's better for the left to blame Russia than admit they fucked up

Creed will fuck Drago's son girlfriend. Screencap this.

>Drago comes back to break Rocky

I want to see a movie about a boxer who kills multiple people in the ring. Everyone who killed a person in a professional match irl retired before they could do it again.

Switch 4 with 2 and we have a deal

>genre
>comedy

The black guy will win because otherwise it's wassist

>Dragos son loses to Creed
>Drago kills him

Adonis Creed lost the match in the first movie, doofus.

it did

MBJ and Stallone were both based as fuck, especially after the cancer subplot is introduced.

Blood sport is about the only one I can think of even close to that

It's basically just Rocky 5 but better.

and all those boxing movies featuring white American champions (lol) aren't?

Dude looks like Gabe Landeskog

CREED was trash. I hate how it had to be a hood movie because the protag was black. It wouldve been infinitely cooler and interesting if Adonis had lived a plush life and was sort of like a younger cockier dudley from street fighter 3.

>muh based black

So what do you guys think will happen? Will Drago's son be a complete asshole or a decent guy which Adonis wont acknowledge because he want's to get revenge?

I'm thinking we'll get a "You cant blame a son for the sins of the father" message

>When Rocky 4 was released the conservatives hated Russia while Liberals loved them.
>When Creed 2 is released the liberals will hate Russia while conservatives love it.

I think it will be trash, like the first creed. Maybe this one will end with Dragos son shooting Adonis while adonis has his gloves up.

That legitimately looks fan made.

I agree. Fucking niggers...

He looks kinda like eminem from the FUCK DRUMPF video

I would have rather seen Clubber Lang and his son than Drago honestly. We need an old Mr. T talking shit to people, his baby mamma too.

I liked Creed. I know the final fight was really done up but it was pretty good IMO, and the other fight before that was pure kino. It actually got me into boxing

Typical Evil East vs Righteous West kykewood propaganda as we're on the verge of another cold war, great idea.

I loved Creed but I hated the hamfisted romance. It took away from the film honestly. It was completely unnecessary

Adrian became tired in the original films, I hope they don't do the same thing with the deaf girl

Mah man, user is right

KHABIB IS BETTER

CORRECT

the absolute salt

>villain wasn't the robot butler
That was the problem.

Is this real?

Oh fuck it is!

based

The movie is being made, but pretty sure its a fake poster just posted by Sly to get people excited. They havent cast anyone for Drago's son if its even the plot. Imdb says it is but there is no actual accounted links online saying the director is attached or anyone new is attached. Hopefully the director under imdb is wrong and Coogler directs it.

sixth post, best post